All Comments on 'An Unexpected Turn of Events'

by mikewhitaker

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story, thanks for the read. I think the Main Character, Sara's husband came out on the short end of the deal. Finds out wife's been cheating, with a bartender no less. I don't see that as much of a trade up in husbands unless she's got better one on the hook that the husband hasn't found yet. Plus, Main Character gets to be a part-time dad going forward. He hooks up with and impregnates the voluptuous Becky only to have her decide to stay with Mark. I don't see that working out long term especially if she continues screwing the baby daddy and he figure out he's raising someone else's kid.

Comme ci, comme ça

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Fair, but what do you think will happen when the baby is born? Do you think Mark is going to accept responsibility and raise a kid that isn't his? I really think DNA paternity tests should be mandatory and standard for all births.

COYSCOYSover 3 years ago
Liked it

Very sexy descriptions of Becky. He came out all right in his divorce, and he’s better off without her. I’d love to see another chapter where he ends up with Becky after she bounces her cheating husband, but it’s your story. Thank you

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I gave it 4* - It needed more plot development with his wife's infidelity and how it went down the day of her "big reveal". He definitely was the loser in all this...

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
5 stars

26thNCuck Approved & favorited

Amazing work

maxx308maxx308over 3 years ago

No Complaints

No complaints from me, I liked the story it's fiction as far as I know and everyone was happy in the end.

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
Hot story!!!!

Nice story, congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done!

What an incredible story- it captured the unique circumstances of life in 2020 and the buildup from first admiring her legs to the incredible night together was great! I wish they ended up together but the outcome was more realistic.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Another POS Covid cheating bastard and whore story from this sad author.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

You need to watch better in editing for mixing up names. You cant be in bed with Becky and wrap your arms around Sara or Sarah

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous