An Unexpected Turn of Events

Story Info
After leaking her sex tape, Brie tries to make a break.
4.2k words
4.8
5.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all my efforts --and her unexpected response--, getting an A+ was more a pat on the head than an actual victory. As soon as I came back from school that night, I decided to leak my video on the Internet. First, I needed to have a couple of accounts. The websites required the same thing overall: a scan of my ID, and a self-portrait of me with the ID on my hand, readable. After a couple of days, I uploaded the video. Since then, my life took an unexpected turn of events.

The next morning, I woke up to learn that my Film homework spread like wildfire. It actually encouraged me to do more similar shorts and make a few bucks out of it. The problem was that I lacked both the funds and the space. Could I truly carry on by myself doing low-budget pornographic shorts with just a dildo and a DSLR camera?

I shook my head as soon as I asked myself that question. Big names started with much less than that. As long as I have a cheap computer with a webcam, an Internet connection, and a good image to sell, anyone will pay for me to get naked. The only issue was how to do these things without my family finding out. My face is already on camera, so I don't really give a fuck about anonymity. All I want is a space to work without interruptions.

I looked at the unplugged webcam on top of my monitor and thought about those webcam models who started with more primitive equipment. So, why not use that for more than Zoom classes? I could even earn enough money to rent a place for filming. I wrote that on my journal, and decided to spent a day researching websites and visiting communities online dedicated to webcam modeling.

By the end of my research, I was almost discouraged about the whole thing. It wasn't the risks, but rather the only way to get paid without much hassle was through a company that didn't want to deal with the city-state due to sanctions and other political crap. I wanted to be mad at them for it, but they weren't the only ones keeping their doors closed. The alternative was cryptocurrency, which brought me to what happened during the first time Bitcoin boomed. A tiny amount of it could grant you prison time, even though no law that banned it. I guess things changed when the government found a way to launder money with it.

None of that matters now anyway. I hate politics too much to care about it. I guess this is a way to say "fuck you" to the corrupt whom control the city-state.

I filled up my requirements, set up my wallets, learned everything I could about crypto... and, after a few days, I was finally able to start streaming.

***

It was Friday, on a cold night. Instead of my recognizable high school uniform, I dressed up in a black and blue tracksuit, with my hair done in long twin-tails. To go with this weird neon e-girl vibe that always follows me, I put a phonk playlist that started playing right after I started streaming.

I guess I'm not the only camgirl who didn't know what was doing on her first show. First, I talked to people, introducing myself and starting a few conversations. Some recognized me from my PornHub video, and were quick to ask more from it. Through their tips, they gave me some ideas, but I was more into talking to them than masturbating. I wasn't horny.

Then, when I removed my jacket and my tank top, they showered me with tips and more instructions on things that I could do. Everything started to feel exactly like the day I edited the video. I honestly wasn't planning to make the fantasy real so soon.

The viewers saw it, so I told them the entire story while I massaged my breasts. No one seemed interested in my pussy just yet. All they wanted is to listen to me talk, to tell a dirty story, as I played with a very sensitive part of my body, and softly moaned...

I didn't spare any detail, except for Mrs. Brooks' name. I couldn't hide mine though. My profile said that my real name was "Brie Redwood," even though Redwood is not my surname. Nevertheless, everyone preferred to call me "The Red Bitch," since that was the name in all my accounts.

By the time I finished telling the story, I ran my finger on my cunt, over my tracksuit pants. Someone wrote a message that made me laugh.

"It sounds like something a male author would write."

"Yeah... You could say I breasted boobily after waking up!" I joked. "Let's be real, though, does it even matter if it's real or not? If my story is turning you on... They don't call it 'fiction' for no reason too."

I made sure to put air quotes on that word, and then carried on with the show for the rest of the hour.

It wasn't memorable, to say the least. No high note to end things with. Everything was lukewarm and improvised. Nevertheless, some wanted to see the girl behind that video.

I introduced myself to the masses, earned a few thousand tokens, and scored 468 viewers in my first show, not counting those who watched without accounts.

That's how the story of the Red Bitch begun.

***

The first day was disappointing, but after two weeks, I improved. I've never felt more thankful about writing journals until this unexpected turn I took in my life. Right after every show ended, I started to write, which helped me to figure out what worked and what didn't work. There was also an important investment to make, so I ordered a couple of new toys to keep hidden under the mattress. The dildo is fun, but why settle with that when I can have things that my viewers can interact with?

By this point I lost the "new" tag, yet I remained at the front page each night. With my parents coming home from their business trip in a few days, I still had some chance to keep my momentum before juggling with my schedule again. However, having my twin brother around the house still makes things difficult since I have to keep quiet.

When I opened X to alert my followers about the stream starting, I saw that a district upon the eastern island was a trending topic. Then, as soon as I checked it out, it hit me: there was a big reason why I never found a porn audition all this time.

The cops arrested thirty men because they celebrated an orgy. The reason? They found an entire room filled with pornographic material, and camera equipment. They speculated that they intended to make a movie.

I didn't understand. It was regular porn. How could possessing it be a reason to arrest people? Besides, they were all consenting adults, how-

"For everyone asking, porn has been illegal in the city-state since 2012," read a response. "It doesn't matter whether you are a minor or not, it's illegal to produce, distribute, and commercialize."

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" I yelled, oblivious about the risk of my brother coming over to see me, in my school uniform, almost in commando, with full makeup on, fishnets stockings, and a butt-plug up my ass. "I can go to prison for doing porn on my own, even though I'm legally an adult and doing it voluntarily?!"

The law, and the discussion about its unfairness, was a rabbit hole I almost went into despite lacking time to make a deep dive. Instead, I turned off the screen, threw my phone inside the desk drawer, and stared at it in utter disbelief. I already did a porno for a high school homework; so I'm looking to serve time down the road.

How come they arrested these guys, yet there's not one, not two, but three entire districts dedicated to sex work? How is having a crowd in your house a sex crime, but that isn't? How, when, or where does that law even apply?

The answer is the same one: the police, the military, the government... they don't care about the laws. They print them and use the paper to wipe their butts with it. It happened when bootleg media was rife, so it won't be surprising to see police officers hiring call girls form the Red Light District's slums instead of arresting them. It makes me wonder how many of my 200 to 500 viewers in the chatroom are police officers. I suppose I have to consider the use of a VPN more frequently, though I think I gave myself up. My face shows in my nudes online.

Whatever.

I took a deep breath, and let the subject go. I had a show to do.

I sent the message, and started streaming.

***

It's odd to be in my high school uniform and have my loose red locks falling all over my shoulders and surrounding my breasts, forcing people's attention to them in the same way my pink lip gloss did to my lips. I sat on my chair, looking pretty, while I stared at those numbers going up by the second. Many were the usual first comers, with some anonymous that seemed to be on an endless journey of clicking "next model."

"Hey there, Red!" wrote someone on chat.

I greeted them back as they came.

For tonight, I chose very catchy music, which made me to dance for a bit. If they didn't like me because either I wasn't pretty enough for their standards, or because the relaxing ambiance was boring, then they'll get some of the best phonk they've ever listened to in their lives. I was more of a stripping DJ than a webcam model, and they didn't hesitate to turn that into a meme.

First tip of the night came shortly after. It activated a second of my vibrator, which wasn't much, but it encouraged the others to play with me.

"Hello, Red!" someone else wrote after tipping me, and added a winking face. "How was your day?"

"Hey! It was pretty good, until..." I let out a sigh, and started to spill the tea about what was trending on X. It was no secret for them to know where I come from, however, I noticed that the number of users dropped by four when the plot thickened. Part of me hoped that was a mere coincidence.

"Well, that's a first... A secular government monitoring what people do on their bedrooms..." said one.

"Has anybody called the police on you, Red?"

"Why does that matter?" I asked back.

"Unless someone reported you, or you're under an investigation, the police won't do shit about it, or at least in theory. I bet you anything that it was some jealous Karen about a bunch of hot guys doing each other instead of her!"

"It's a pretty brave thing to show your face on an adult website in a country where possessing porn could land you in prison," wrote another one.

"Brave? An act of insurrection of the self is a revolutionary act! True anarchy begins when you free yourself from the laws that the state impose on you."

"Bro, this is not a philosophy class; we're here to jack off to Red."

"Speaking of it, are you going to film something similar to the first video you uploaded?"

Amidst all this gloom and doom, I felt grateful when someone quickly changed the subject. Though re-uploading my streams, plus publishing a couple of amateur videos filmed with my phone, were well received, some didn't follow me because of it. I had to remind them that I needed some extra budget to do something better than that.

"My priority is to be somewhere else where I can have more freedom than my bedroom," I said. "Remember, I don't live on my OWN!"

I moaned that last word. A big whale showed up, and tipped big.

The buzzing went all over my body, almost as if I forced my dildo up my dry cunt. A queue of vibrations started to form, and before I knew it, the chatroom subject said that I reached goal number one.

When the highest vibrations stopped, I started to unbutton my shirt, moaning as the queue kept going. Beneath, I wore a boring sports bra, grayer than the buildings outside. I left my necktie on, and did the sign of the heart before caressing my breasts. More tips came, including one from someone to flash my feet.

I'm not too much into that niche, but I'm no different than girls who love pedis. Besides, as long as it's profitable...

"Are my soles good?" I winked. "I don't have better positions or angles right now, though."

The answer came with more tips that activated intense patterns. Some complimented my french tips, but more were looking to lick my soles, or have them rubbing their faces.

The intensity started to ramp up. Silence started to go out the window, as I couldn't control my moans. The next goal was to take off my skirt, and I was half-way through reaching it when someone tipped me to spank my ass 15 times.

I placed my knees on the chair and lifted my butt to the camera, showing everyone my bare ass with the jeweled butt-plug in it, and a pink antenna coming out of my cunt. Since I didn't have a flogger, a paddle or a riding crop, I used my bare hands to spank myself. I took my time with it, counting each it and making them harder as the number increased. I wondered what is it that my viewers loved about this position: my holes, or that I could get red very easily.

That last tip helped me to reach the next goal: take the skirt off. I took the advantage of that position to slip it off instantly. The big whale who tipped for the spanks helped to keep things with less talk and more fun. They tipped for more spanks once the skirt hit the floor, so I did them all over again

Things started to get wet. Two weeks ago, I wanted to do similar things for Mrs. Brooks over a videochat, maybe on my phone or the computer. I also wanted to suck her cock while she spanked me.

Now, all I have is my imagination, and the help of anonymous voyeurs who can't help but masturbate to a kinky schoolgirl. At least they pay me to do things, or to do things on me. I never thought one simple toy could make a webcam show more exciting and profitable than it already was.

"Come on, guys! Get me naked!" I ordered when things calmed down. "You know you want to."

More viewers showed up, and tipped little amounts. Then, through a series of queued up patterns and intensities that lasted for five seconds tops, I finally reached the next goal: taking out my bra. I focused the camera on my breasts and released my tits. They greeted my viewers with a subtle jiggle.

More tips came. I caressed my tits while I enjoyed my well earned tokens. Some ideas for a script started to pop in my head. Maybe I could do another video about getting caught doing something I wasn't supposed to. A schoolgirl caught by a burglar while she's doing a webcam show?

Maybe not. Maybe something different... I certainly wanted to do something more glamorous than staring at a screen while waiting for funny beeps and bloops as I masturbated. People desired me. People fantasized about me in different situations. What could those desires and fantasies be?

"Let's hear it, guys: what do you think about when I'm prancing in your head?" I asked, and stopped touching on my breasts when I saw what was the next goal.

None were without sin. They still wanted me to be the weak schoolgirl getting dragged around by a teacher, a bully, an angry stepmother, or even a police officer. Reading the chat made me want to be a high fantasy nun who has the power to punish them all for their lust. I told them that, and almost simultaneously, everyone paid for expensive options.

I moaned someone's nickname while I reached another goal. I could finally keep playing with my breasts as the vibrations kept going. I felt myself reaching close to an orgasm, and it didn't help to resist that someone else wanted me to spank myself again. Suffice to say that my ass didn't leave the show as pale as the rest of my body.

The constant spanking got me in the mood of fingering my ass. I wanted to pull out the buttplug, but instead, I grabbed it and circled it around my ass while the vibrations kept going. I gave myself a few extra spanks before people started to insist me on removing it.

"Not yet," I moaned. "Keep paying and we'll get there, eventually."

When I sat back, the whale decided to punish me with a long and intense vibrations and, simultaneously, tipped for me to suck my dildo. By that point, I reached the goal of touching my clit.

I grabbed my dildo and licked it. A row of tips queued up as I circled my fingers over my pussy. I closed my eyes and let myself go, forgetting about the show and instead fantasizing about a real dick I could suck. It could be either one of the many dick pics I received on X, or it could be Mrs. Brooks', whose picture I could have as my lockscreen if I had a smartphone to use exclusively for sex work.

Lost in my fantasies, I eventually started to fuck my throat with the dildo. My breasts hardened more, even though I wasn't doing anything to them. I wanted to play with them, but there's only so much I could do...

I need a partner. It always come to this in every show; I need someone here to play with me while the anonymous watched...

That partner could also help me to film stuff. Since there's no auditions, why not breaking it on my own? It's been two weeks, but I'm doing good as a webcam model. Shouldn't I just go fully in, despite the risks?

My fingers slipped inside my pussy while I kept sucking. I opened my eyes and looked at the screen. I didn't know when I reached the goal, let alone that I was still sucking on the toy.

I moaned someone else's name as I fucked myself deeper before sucking the toy again. The news I read before the show came back to mind, and now it feels like crime pays well in both money and pleasure. Well, at least it does so on a job that shouldn't be criminalized. Maybe my next video should be about a schoolgirl caught by the police or by a nun. I can't tell which, but I do want to be in a cage, bribing someone to release me...

"Fuck, I can't think straight!" I moaned. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I showed my ass again and pulled out the buttplug, placing it inside my mouth. Meanwhile, I held the dildo between my thighs.

I gave myself one final spank and started to finger my ass, even though no one paid me to do this.

Two fingers in my ass, two fingers in my pussy, one buttplug that kept me quiet... It felt like things went out of control. The vibrator kept going while I fucked myself, with the queue always full. The beeps never stopped as I got richer and richer off everyone.

Could I even rent an office I could work with this? Would I even be allowed to do that?

I don't know...

The only thing in my mind is that I couldn't resist any longer. I pulled out the fingers inside my cunt and grabbed the dildo while I reached my next goal. Without stopping my ass fuck, I slid it inside my pussy very slowly. I was so fucking wet that it went inside with so much ease, and then things tightened up. My pussy really loved to squeeze whatever went inside, whether it was a couple of fingers or a fake dick.

What would the officers from my script think if they had their cocks in me? I could bribe them to let me go... Then, there's the nun that could give me penance for being a webcam model while still at school...

"Give up!" read a tip note from the big whale. They wanted me to cum at their command.

"Yes, officer!" I moaned, fucking myself harder.

I don't know how I resisted for so long. More vibrations came, but this time my body gave up before my mind did. I wished I didn't moan so loudly, but I couldn't help it. Whenever I cum live, my orgasm are so long and so intense that I can't help but give up to the pleasure. The phonk always helped to drown my moans, but this time, it was quieter.

"Oh, shit! Oh, fuck!" I yelled in the middle of the pleasure when I heard footsteps approaching.

Then, silence. Somehow, I managed to keep my mouth shut, and froze in place while the computer kept beeping through the phonk. I don't know whether that was my imagination or not, but I didn't hear no one knocking on my door, and no one tried to barge in. I was safe.

"You ok, Red?" someone asked on the chat.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I thought my brother was about to come in," I explained. "I want to cum again, though."

"Say no more," read a tip note from the big whale, which came with the strongest pattern on the list.

I tried to contain myself to yell, but it was impossible. After sitting back, I changed the vibrator from my pussy to my ass. Now I sat there, fucking my cunt while everyone else tipped for somewhere else. A tip note told me to put back the buttplug in my mouth, which I did without hesitation.

12