An Unexpected Turn of Events

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't look more degrading on camera. Perverts kept asking me to show my feet, so I kept my legs up while I fucked myself through this final stretch. My cunt turned so wet by this that I couldn't keep up with the tips. Any other request that came by, I paid no attention to it. One goal left remaining, and it's always the hardest for me to do on my own. I didn't think I could do it until a week ago, so it's slowly becoming easier.

Could I do it with no cameras involved? I'm not sure. The dildo reached the spot with each thrust. I fucked myself so violently that people noticed I was close, and they didn't stop tipping...

Not even when the goal ticked when I reached it...

Not even when I started squirting, one second later...

It always got messier as the shows went on. I had to keep some distance, or else it would land all over the keyboard, which will be a nightmare. Regardless, the show ended up with a bang, just as my high school career is starting to finish. Why should I resort to a regular 9 to 5 job when I can do this for a living? Even if it is illegal in this shithole of a city-state... even if I have to deal with cryptocurrency, the scams, and the morons that won't stop talking about it, the pay is worth all the trouble.

With all goals reached, I sat there, naked, enjoying my glow after the intense orgasm, and resumed to talk with people. It's been an hour and a half already, and I started to feel sleepy. I said my goodbyes and stopped streaming.

***

I was still naked while I wrote down everything about the show in my journal, and analized everything that went down. Whenever I stopped, I wrote in my other notebook the bullet points of the ideas that I had. When I was almost done with it, my phone startled me with its ringing. I forgot that I threw it on the drawer before going live.

"Mrs. Brooks?" I said out loud when I saw the name of the screen. Why is my Film teacher calling me at this time of night?

I answered. "Hello?"

"Did you check your e-mail, Brie?"

I kept quiet for what felt like five minutes, but it couldn't be more than ten seconds.

"Did you just call me at this time to ask me that?"

"Yes. I actually moved a few things around for you and they just came through," she explained. "Two weeks ago, when I officially wrote an A+ in your grade, you asked me if there's porn auditions around the city."

"Yeah... So?"

"So... check your e-mail!"

With that, she hung up.

Reluctantly, I opened Claws Mail and saw something from her in my inbox. In the contents, she explained that she didn't expect me to upload the video to the Internet, but it helped her to make her job easier. There's someone here who's interested in my skills both as a porn actress and as a filmmaker; someone I can trust. If I'm interested, I should make an appointment with her at the break of dawn.

I shook my head.

"Not a chance," I said, and started calling the mysterious woman.

12