An Unexpected Union

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yes, of course," she said, her eyes flicking up briefly to meet his before lowering again.

"Unbutton my trousers, Izzy." Graham took his hand off hers and folded his fingers together again over his abdomen.

Isabelle licked her lips before tentatively reaching for his falls, slowly undoing each tortoiseshell button. Every time a button came loose, she could feel his cock give a jump. Finally, his manhood sprang forward, released from its confines.

"Oh my," Isabelle breathed, examining the long, broad column of smooth skin, the mushroom-shaped tip that was even now forming a bead of pearly liquid, the heavy twin sacs below. It was very different seeing one in the flesh, as it were, as opposed to the tiny examples on the Grecian statues at the museum.

"It would go a long way towards clearing your debt if you would put my cock in your mouth, my dear." Graham's voice was low and steady, but when Izzy looked up, his pupils were dilated with lust and desire.

"In my mouth?" she repeated hesitantly.

"Yes. In fact, if you were to lick and suck it as if it were the most delicious treat you had ever had, I might consider discharging your debt completely."

"Might consider?" Isabelle teased, unable to resist reaching out to encircle the shaft with her hand. She was surprised at how silky and hot to the touch it was.

"Christ, wife. What do I have to do to--" Whatever Graham was saying turned into a guttural moan as Isabelle leaned forward and engulfed the tip of his cock in her mouth.

She wasn't sure what she had expected, but she hummed in amazement at the feel of him, hard yet soft, on her tongue. He smelled like what she thought a man should smell like, a masculine mixture of tobacco and leather, but he tasted clean, with just the barest hint of salt.

Running her tongue over the spongy head, Isabelle looked up to see that Graham's eyelids had drooped and his breathing had quickened. "Yes, love, that's it, just like that," he said, his voice rough. He slid his hands into her hair, gently plucking pins out and dropping them to the floor as she licked up and down his rod, until he was running his fingers through her loose, silky tresses.

It wasn't hard to imagine it was the most delicious treat after all. Graham's grunts of approval and his fierce and unbending focus on her were making it easy to enjoy what she was doing. When she gave him a long suck and his eyes squeezed tight, his hands fisting in her hair, she backed off only to try again to see if the response could be reproduced.

Time seemed to slow as she pleasured her husband for the first time, cataloging what seemed to please him most, learning the touches and caresses that inflamed him more. She squirmed on her knees, feeling a hot moistness between her thighs and a pulling hunger in her core. Isabelle clenched her pussy, sending a shiver of pleasure through her body and she moaned as she sucked a bit harder on Graham's cock.

"Oh, fuck, Izzy," he groaned. His hands twined in her hair as she began to bob up and down on his shaft. "God, your eyes when you look at me like that," he rasped, gazing at her through slitted eyelids.

Isabelle was indeed watching him closely, because the sight of his handsome face awash with erotic bliss was something she couldn't look away from. She had always thought he was an attractive man, but at the moment, he was more captivating than he had ever been before.

"Christ, Izzy, I'm going to come. Can you swallow for me, love? Can you do that for me?" Graham was panting now, his voice a low growl. His balls became heavy in her hand, tightening and pulling upwards.

At that moment, she likely would have done anything for him. Nodding, she continued her long, slow pulls over his hot flesh, tonguing the sensitive spot where the crown of his cock met the shaft.

"Jesus, love!" Graham cried as his hips thrust upwards. His cock lurched in Isabelle's mouth and a spurt of his cream coated her tongue. She immediately swallowed, moaning a little at the salty, slightly bitter taste.

His head thrown back and his chest expanding with each grunt, Graham came and came and Isabelle hungrily swallowed every drop of his copious seed, licking and sucking his shaft clean. Finally, his body began to relax and he opened his eyes once more. When she gave his softening cock one last lick, he grinned.

"Hell and damnation, wife," he said, pulling her onto his lap, where she straddled him, her skirt bunching between them. "Where on earth did you learn to do that?"

Isabelle shrugged and then with a shy smile, said, "I've always been a quick learner."

"Naughty, naughty girl," Graham said with a wicked smile before taking her mouth in a fierce kiss. It was just as devastating as the one last night in Norland's study and she felt as if she was drowning in the feel of his lips and tongue against hers, stroking and licking. She lost herself in that kiss, in his evident, rampant desire.

When she felt his hands on her bare breasts, she gasped. "Oh!" she said stupidly, looking down at where her dress gaped open, undone without her even realizing it. Graham's hands were tan and golden against the porcelain of her skin. She looked back up at him and observed, "You have very deft hands, sir."

"Why don't I show you what else I can do with these hands, Izzy?" he replied, pulling the sleeves and bodice of her dress down to her waist, trapping her arms against her sides. They both watched as he cupped and massaged her bosom, hefting each breast as he ran his hands all over her.

"These are the most gorgeous tits I've ever seen," he said, almost to himself. The reverence in his voice made Isabelle shudder with want. Her nipples felt hard and achy and her breasts felt swollen with need.

"Oh, please," she whispered, not knowing what she asked for until Graham leaned forward and took one taut tip in his mouth. She cried out breathlessly as a bolt of pleasure shot from that aching bud straight to her hot, wet core.

For the next several minutes, Isabelle felt that she was losing her mind as Graham worshiped her tits with his lips and tongue. He sucked and licked one nipple as he rolled the other in his fingers, never leaving one breast neglected for long.

Soon, Isabelle was rocking in his lap, shifting her throbbing pussy over his cock, which had grown heavy and hard once more.

"Stand up, love," Graham said. "Let's get you out of these clothes."

"You too," she gasped as she stood on shaky legs. "I want to see you, too."

"Your wish is my command," he said with a cocky smirk, also rising to his feet.

Unhurriedly, between kisses and caresses and playful pinches, they undressed each other. Isabelle marveled at the strong, sinewy muscles that sculpted her husband, tracing her fingers along the thick veins in his arms.

"You're so hard," she said in wonder as she palmed his biceps.

"And you're so soft," he replied, sitting back down on the chair before her and urging her to stand close. "Especially here." He cupped her mound between her thighs, pressing the heel of his hand up against the tender nub where all of her nerve endings centered.

"Graham!" she cried out, grabbing his shoulders tightly.

"Yes Izzy, say my name again," he rumbled, inserting a long, thick finger into her silky, tight channel.

"Graham, oh God," Isabelle sobbed as he began thrusting it in and out, each stroke of his finger against her sensitive flesh eliciting more and more unbelievable pleasure. When he leaned forward and dragged his tongue over her clit, her cries became unintelligible moans as she swayed unsteadily before him in a haze of sexual exhilaration.

Graham's other hand held tight to one hip, his fingers digging into the round globe of her ass cheek. Like a starving man, he licked and sucked her with enthusiastic relish, humming in delight every time he drew out a louder cry or moan. Her world seemed to narrow, contracting into a single focus on her swollen, pulsing pussy until with unbelievable force, it suddenly exploded in a dizzying array of fireworks.

With a scream, Isabelle came hard, her fingernails biting into the smooth flesh of his shoulders, making him grunt with satisfaction. Her pussy felt as if it were bursting over his plunging finger and her clit throbbed with undulating waves of bliss against his tongue. She stood frozen, her muscles locked tight and her mouth open in a silent cry as her orgasm pulsed through her.

At last, she slumped forward into Graham's arms, her legs giving out as she straddled him once more. He held her close as he rained kisses on her forehead, her closed eyelids, her cheeks wet with a few overwhelmed tears. With his large, warm palm, he stroked over her hair and down her back, soothing her.

Isabelle blinked her eyes to see his lips pursed together in an indulgent smile. With a sigh, she snuggled closer, wrapping her arms around his torso, which was giving off heat like a furnace.

"Did you enjoy that, wife?" Graham asked, his hands smoothing down her spine.

"Oh yes, husband," she responded, which earned her a chuckle.

One of his hands wandered down over Isabelle's ass and slapped it quickly before it delved lower to her pussy, still wet and swollen, breaching her again with his nimble fingers. Her breath drew in sharply as her sated pleasure spiked once more into urgent need.

"Oh!" she gasped, her back arching as she pushed down onto Graham's questing fingers.

"Are you ready for more?" he murmured into her ear, eliciting a shudder.

"More?" Isabelle said dazedly, her hips undulating as she sought more friction.

She moaned in disappointment when Graham slid his fingers away, but then her breath caught as she felt the blunt tip of his cock pressing against her tender flesh.

"Just. Don't. Move," Graham panted as he slowly began to fill her pussy with his thick shaft, every inch causing a thrill of building ecstasy to run through her heated body.

"Graham, oh, it's so big! Graham!" she whimpered as he stretched her virgin pussy, forging his way through her slick folds as she shuddered in his arms.

He paused halfway deep into her velvety grip. "Is it too much, love?" he gritted out between his teeth.

"Don't stop!" she cried, sitting up suddenly. Gravity took over and they both groaned as she sank further onto his broad shaft until she was seated fully on top of him, his cock filling her completely.

"God in heaven, Izzy," Graham panted as he gazed in reverence at their joining before his eyes traveled over her heaving breasts and into her eyes, glowing greener as her pleasure heightened. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life."

"I feel beautiful," Isabelle murmured, beginning to rock over him faster and faster, every movement causing new and wonderful sparks of pleasure to tingle through her. "I feel good!"

"Yes, love, ride me hard! Fuck, I love your pussy!" Graham growled, his hands hard on her hips as he shifted her over his big cock, beginning to pump upwards in a perfect rhythm that began to overwhelm her again.

"I love your cock, Graham!" Isabelle cried out in return, grinding her clit against his pelvis every time she rocked forward. Her bliss was building again, spurred on by the rigid shaft inside her, filling her so completely, so perfectly.

They bucked together in rising urgency on the chair, their skin dampening and heating. When Graham brought his hands up to her tits and pinched her nipples, pulling the engorged tips with a sublime amount of force, Isabelle screamed, shattering in a powerful orgasm as her pussy clenched.

"Fuck, Izzy!" Graham roared, his cock swelling and then lurching inside of her as he came as well, shooting thick strands of cream into her spasming depths.

Sweat-slicked, they groaned and strained together, ending in a messy, open-mouthed kiss, their breaths mingling.

"Oh, love," Graham said eventually as their heartbeats slowed and their kiss turned into a tight hug. "I am in awe."

Isabelle giggled and sat back so she could see his face, which indeed was full of tender amazement. She cupped his face, tracing the shadowed areas of his jaw where he would have to shave again in the morning. "So," she said with a teasing smile. "Has my debt been discharged yet?"

With a rumbling laugh Graham kissed her. "More than, darling. I believe I owe you now."

"Is that so?" Isabelle asked, a deep twinkle in her eyes, which had now turned a stormy gray. "What shall I ask for, I wonder?"

Graham ran his hands over her breasts again, as if unable to get enough of their lusciousness. Feeling like a goddess, Isabelle arched and pushed her tits further into his palms and gave him an impish smile.

"Oh, I think I can help you come up with a few ideas," he said with a grin. "Let's see what we can do in a bed instead of a chair."