An Unexpected Visitor Pt. 01

Story Info
They've met once, and now he's broken in.
1.7k words
4.46
11.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*First time sharing an erotica story, so I'm a bit nervous(and curious)! Any feedback much appreciated :D*

After the fifth time that my eyes drifted from the screen of my laptop to the rain ripping down the dark window, I gave up getting any work done for the evening. Standing from my desk with a stretch, I ran a hand over my forehead, finding it sticky with the oppressive humidity. It had been raining for two days straight now. But what did I expect? I'd chosen to stay through monsoon season.

I flopped onto the couch in my panties and singlet, reaching to pick up my book. At least now that the sun had gone down the temperature would cool off a little, and I liked falling asleep to the pounding rain.

Invariably my mind drifted back to that night. Of him. Adam. If that was even his name. I didn't know. Shaking my head, I tried to focus on the words on the page. I would not obsess over someone I'd probably never see again. Someone I hadn't even had sex with, in the bare hour we'd been together. But his mouth, his hands... No. I would not think about that. Not about his hard, lean body, his possessive mouth...

There was a creak. I frowned, looking away from my book to peer over the back of the couch. The glass sliding door to my balcony was open. Water splashed in as the fat droplets hit the wood outside. Had I opened it? I stood up, padding to it in my bare feet to pull it closed. Then I flopped down on the couch again. Started reading, determined to focus on that instead of daydreaming.

My light flicked out. It wasn't total darkness, but it was certainly too dim for my book. I threw it on the coffee table, moving to sit up while I muttered about monsoon power outages.

That's when I noticed the shape. Standing at the foot of the couch. I gasped, almost screamed, before I recognized his pale torso, rippled with abs and slightly damp, like he'd come in from the rain and left his shirt behind.

Before I could comprehend, Adam was closer, almost diving on top of me, pushing me back flat on the couch. He yanked me down by my legs so that I lay flat on the seat. In shock I pushed against his bare chest before my wrists were caught by his big hands and pinned either side of my head.

"What the- Get off me!" I gasped, suddenly caught under his weight. Adam's damp pant leg pushed between mine, his hot skin clammy against my waist where my singlet had ridden up in the struggle. I could feel his breath, smelling of rain, low on my cheek. Droplets of water, single points of coldness against the heat between us, traveled down his dark locks and plopped onto my chin and jaw.

"No," he said, almost a laugh. Like I was suggesting the most ridiculous thing in the world. Dipping his head lower, his hair tickled my neck.

"Adam..." I warned. I knew that probably wasn't his name, but it was the only one I had to call him by.

Hot breath against my ear sent shivers creeping down my spine. "Did you think I would just go away? Just forget you and your sweet submissive little pussy?"

The hard bulge on the front of his pants pressed against the thin, flimsy material of my panties. My breath caught. I wriggled to free myself, but he pressed down harder, and I whimpered, though I silenced myself quickly. Pleasure radiated out from my clit, the heat of him impossible to ignore as he held the blunt pressure against that point.

"I like it when you struggle, don't you remember?" That voice I remembered, so deep, and now spoken in an intimate, knowing whisper.

My heart was hammering, breath coming fast. I was both aroused and afraid, and the latter seemed to be intensifying the heat between my legs rather than overshadowing it. "Adam you can't just break in and..."

But he didn't want to hear what he couldn't do. Lips, so soft, so kissable, came over mine, his tongue pushing inside my mouth to jolt me with awareness. My body tensed against the sudden excitement, the unexpected touch, and for a few stupid moments I kissed him back.

That was all the encouragement he needed, pulling my wrists together to catch with one of his hands, Adam brought his free hand down to circle my throat. Breaking off the kiss to lightly feather his lips over my open mouth, his whisper was husky, "Will you be good?"

I wasn't going to answer that. I couldn't answer that. Regardless of what my body might think I was not about to have sex with the man who'd just broken into my house.

Then he released my wrists, but from the way his other hand tightened suggestively on my throat, I kept them where they were, pressed into the arm of the couch above my head.

By his movements, lifting his hips briefly off me, and the soft hum of a zipper, I knew his pants were undone.

Panicked, I pushed against his shoulders, though they were solid and immovable above me. "Adam..."

His hand tightened on my throat, his thumb tilting my face up and to the side. Wet and warm, his tongue slid from my jaw to my temple. I didn't like it. That is, I didn't want to like it. But it's what it represented, that he could do whatever he wanted, that made my mind turn to a mush of need and confused want.

Hand between my legs, I felt him tug aside my panties, felt myself exposed and vulnerable and helpless in the night air. My sex throbbed, ready and wanting. I felt that first touch of his smooth head against my swollen vulva.

When I struggled it was partially just because I knew I should, that I should put up some token resistance. I'd forgotten that was what he liked, and that my fighting him would only seal his desire.

Suddenly he was pushing inside me, his cock sliding along my cleft and finding my opening slick and ready. Hips pinioning, he entered me. My breath caught, words of resistance lost on my tongue.

His hand planted on my hip, holding me, his other come around to hold my neck and a handful of hair, pulling my head back. A deep animal sound came from his throat, a brief reprieve before he buried himself in me, two great thrusts pushing him deep and flush against me. I cried out, clutching onto him, the sensations so potent that my eyes watered and I couldn't control the way I squeezed and grasped onto him with every muscle in my body.

I closed my eyes as the first waves of pleasure receded, trying to control myself. This was wrong, he was practically a stranger. He'd broken into my house! Teeth tugging on my earlobe, he thrust slowly, every inch of him sliding out then in again until he filled me completely. My reluctance just seemed to intensify how much I felt the hardness of his cock, the unrelenting muscle he pinned me down with. It was torture of a special kind.

I whimpered, needing more and denying more at once. "You can't... I'll scream. Adam, you have to leave..." I cut my own words off with a moan.

I felt him rasp a chuckle against my neck, "You will scream." Grasping my hair, pulling it, he hissed into my ear, "But who's going to hear?"

He was right. The rain was like thunder, interspersed with bursts of actual thunder. My house was isolated and elevated, cut off from other homes on its little section of beach.

"I can stay all night." He went on, "I can do all the things I want to you, and you just have to take it."

"Fuck," I gasped, my hips rocking to meet him of their own accord.

It was getting too much. I couldn't take it. Adam knew it, laughing softly into my hair as he knew he pushed me towards the edge. His thrusts gained speed, grinding against my swollen clit. But I didn't want him to win so completely.

"Now are you going to be good?" Adam rasped, his voice rough.

My nails bit his back, eliciting an arch and a groan from him before he grabbed my hands and pushed them roughly into the cushion. Face hovering over mine, brow drawn and angry, his thrusts jolted me, drawing a small moan from me with each one as his cock rammed in. Mouth tilted in a smile that was almost a snarl, he taunted, "Are you going to come for me?"

"No," I lied. The heat was building in my pussy, the idea that he was taking me against my will and fulfilling my darkest fantasies overtaking my mind. I grit my teeth, but they soon released as I cried out in pleasure. My legs hooked around his hips of their own accord, and I could think of nothing else but the rhythmic pounding between my legs, of his wild green eyes boring into me as my body rose and met his.

"No!" I said again, desperately.

Squeezing my throat, he kissed me forcefully, biting my lip. "You'll do what I want," he promised.

I tried to swallow the orgasm, but that only made it drag out for longer, and as I spasmed and tightened around him his own groans rose and urged me on. As the pleasure crashed through me I cried out over and over, helpless to the whims of my body and him, his movement grown frantic and uncontrolled. Adam growled, his eyes closing, his hands tightening painfully on my wrists and neck as he came, his pleasure so much that I felt it wash over me as well, in the aftershocks of my own climax.

For long moments he lay over me, panting, still inside me. His weight constricted my breath, heavy on my chest, but I felt my mind clearing.

Adams voice, still deep but smoother, rumbled through his torso and so mine. "Mm... I've been dreaming about that."