An Unexplored Wilderness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Macey stared at the roof of her tent in the dark, praying and hoping to hear Lisa fall asleep. Her body was alive, desperate for some naughty touching, but there was no way she could do anything with Lisa laying six inches away. Instead she waited and willed herself to be still. She wondered idly if she could come up with an excuse to extinguish the tiny nightlight in their tent, so that when the time came she could touch herself in darkness. While last night she had finally managed to find sleep, it was now more elusive than ever.

That morning she had woken up horny and things had only gotten worse since then. The guys working so hard to set up the camp with no shirts on certainly hadn't helped. She tried to stay focused on her job, but the sight of muscled, sweaty men kept drawing her eye, as it had those of the other girls, she noted. In the stillness of her tent, naughty thoughts dominated her mind. God, she needed action!

The sound of rustling outside her tent interrupted her thoughts. She held her breath, listening intently. Footsteps, and then a shadow, passed by the edge of her tent. Her heart skipped a beat. She turned to Lisa, who was also listening. They followed the sound as it went to the front of the tent, their eyes searching the darkness past the screen.

It was one of the men from the team, Dylan, standing outside their tent. Macey felt a jolt of excitement mixed with fear. What was Dylan doing here? Why was he sneaking around the camp at night?

Before she could ask him, he leaned down and whispered through the tent window, "Hey Macey, you awake?"

Macey felt her pulse quicken. She glanced at Lisa and whispered back, "What are you doing here, Dylan?"

"I couldn't sleep," he said. "I was thinking about going for a walk. Want to come with me?"

Macey hesitated. She knew she shouldn't go, Dr. Catton had forbidden liaisons between team members, but the thrill of the forbidden was too much to resist. Macey looked to Lisa, who nodded silently to her.

Dylan took the initiative, unzipped the screen, and reached in with his hand. Macey could smell his scent, feeling the warmth radiating off him. She swallowed hard, her heart pounding, and took his hand as he pulled her out of the tent.

They stepped out into the cool night air. The forest was alive with the sounds of insects and animals. Dylan led her away from the tent, into the darkness. They walked in silence, the only sound their footsteps on the forest floor.

Macey's mind was racing. What was she doing? What if someone saw them? But the heat pulsing between her legs was too intense to ignore. She stole a glance at Dylan, who was watching her with a hunger in his eyes that made her shiver.

Macey's heart fluttered with desire. She wanted him badly, but hesitated for a moment, thinking about the potential consequences of hooking up with a teammate.

"Dylan, we can't do this," she hissed, trying to resist his seductive charm, even as his hand stroked down her bare arm.

"Why not?" he replied, his voice low and husky as he stopped.

"Because we're on a team and we need to focus on the mission," Macey said, trying to remain rational.

"The mission will wait until morning. Right now, it's just you and me."

Macey tried to resist, but her body was already responding to Dylan. She took a step closer to him and felt a pure thrill course through her body. Her mind spun, out of control, overwhelmed by the risk and thrill of hooking up with a teammate.

"We should go, I...I mean stop," she whispered.

"No," he said, pulling her close to him.

"Then we should at least go a little further from the camp," Macey offered.

"Let's go to the river."

Dylan led her away from the camp and to the burbling stream. The two of them walked silently, their bodies brushing against one another, and she shivered in anticipation. Her every sense was on high alert, every nerve completely connected to him. She wasn't sure how she knew it, but every inch of her body was aware of him. He stopped her beside the bench they had installed that day. Suddenly he was holding her close, his lips inches away from hers.

"The stream will hide any sounds we make," he pointed out, hands on her hips.

"No, Dylan," Macey said, in one last effort to dissuade him, her reluctance crumbling. "We'll regret it in the morning."

Dylan silenced her protest with a kiss. Macey melted into him, feeling his strength, her mouth opening to let in his tongue.

"That's a chance I'm willing to take," Dylan replied, pulling back, his hands gathering the hem of her thin tee. "Arms up, Macey."

"Oh God," she whispered as she complied.

"That's right," he said, his voice thick with lust. "You're a good girl."

She felt her shirt slide up and over her head, and then cool air on her chest. He paused, leaning in to bury his face in her breasts. She moaned with pleasure as he sucked on her nipples, taking her jutting tits into his mouth, tugging on them gently with his teeth.

Dylan sucked, and squeezed them in his hands, using his fingers to pinch and twist her nipples until she was sighing with lust.

"Bend over the bench," he whispered, guiding her body down with his hands on her shoulders.

She bent over and braced herself with her hands. Hearing a rustle, she then felt him pull down her shorts and panties, biting her lip as she felt the cool night air hit her exposed pussy. He swatted her thigh, and she shuffled her legs apart, before he nudged her forward so she was leaning on her elbows on the bench.

Macey arched her back, eager for what was coming. She felt his cock tapping against her nether lips, and then he slowly slid it into her. She couldn't help but push back, moaning as he filled her.

"Fuck yeah, I built this bench just for this purpose," he growled as he started slamming into her.

"I'm glad you did."

Macey moaned as he fucked her, his cock slamming into her pussy over and over. She didn't want to think about what the others would think if they knew about the vigorous fucking she was getting. All she wanted was more of him. He spanked her ass hard and she yelped loudly.

She felt him pull out, and then with one hard thrust he was back inside her. She cried out with pleasure, struggling to hide it in case anyone else could hear them. His hips slammed into her as he fucked her, his cock pounding in and out of her pussy. She felt his hands on her hips, holding her firmly in place, her orgasm coming closer. She could feel her juices dripping down her thighs as he fucked her harder, faster, and deeper than she had ever imagined. Her body just seemed so alive.

Every inch of her skin responded to everything Dylan did. Her breasts pressed against the rough surface of the bench as he pounded into her. She felt his hand wrap into her hair.

"Are you ready to come for me?" Dylan whispered breathlessly.

"Yes," she hissed.

She felt him squeeze her breast and she gave into pleasure that washed over her body so intensely she lost all control. She moaned loudly, her body quivering as he continued to fuck her. Every nerve surged with pleasure, on edge. Her hips bucked back against him as she rode her wave of bliss.

She felt his cock swell and pulse inside her, and then he was coming, pumping himself against her. She whimpered as she felt the last of his cum spread inside her, her orgasm consuming her body.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, coming down from her orgasm.

"Fuck yeah."

He pulled out and smacked her ass as she felt his cum starting to drip out of her.

"Thanks, babe. Now I'll be able to get some sleep."

"Yeah," she giggled, "me too."

She reached over for her clothes. Instead, he took them from her hand.

"Let's go," he smirked.

"I'm naked!"

"Yeah, I know. Now come on."

He took her hand and walked her back to her tent in silence. She burned with embarrassment at walking through the campsite naked. What would someone think if they saw her walking naked, hand in hand with Dylan? Well, it would be obvious what they would think, what with his cum dribbling down her thighs. What had she been thinking? And yet her body was still so hot. They reached her tent and he handed her her clothes.

"Thanks, babe, I needed that," he said, and casually squeezed her boob before walking away.

Macey glared at his retreating shadow, not even a kiss goodbye? Well, whatever. She pulled on her tank top and tried to wipe her dripping pussy with her panties. She finally gave up, pulled on her sleeping shorts, and unzipped the tent.

"Where were you?"

"Out."

"What happened?"

"We...uh..."

"You fucked him, didn't you?" Lisa accused.

"Yeah," Macey agreed.

"You slut!"

Macey giggled. "Yeah." Macey settled onto her bed pad.

Lisa huffed. Macey smiled at her frustration and decided to tease her.

"He was great. Made me come first, even." A wicked thought crept into her head. "You want a taste?"

"Ew, no!"

Macey smirked and lowered her hand down to her pussy. She gasped as she slid two fingers deep inside, still over-sensitive from her fuck session. Pulling out her now wet digits, she rolled towards Lisa and held her fingers over Lisa's mouth, noting the other girl turned away but didn't move. Macey shuffled up to her elbow so she would have a better angle. Her heart fluttered as she saw Lisa turn back to her. A moment later she gasped as Lisa's hot mouth sucked in her slimy fingers.

"Fuck, I'm so hot," groaned Lisa as she licked them clean.

"I know, right? I was so turned on, waiting for you to fall asleep," Macey said, dipping her fingers deep into her pussy again.

"Fuck, me too, so fucking horny," Lisa moaned, squeezing her breasts as Macey lowered her fingers into her mouth again.

Macey felt emboldened. Empowered. And horny. She pulled her fingers from Lisa's mouth and then took off her top.

"Take off your top," she ordered.

"Wha...why?" Lisa asked.

"Take it off. Bottoms too."

Macey kicked off her shorts as Lisa followed her orders.

"What are you doing?"

"You are going to get his cum out of me while I get you off," Macey whispered.

A moment later she had thrown her leg over Lisa's face and lowered her pussy directly on to the shocked girl's mouth. Macey could smell Lisa's arousal and leaned forward to have her first taste of another girl. Lisa moaned. Macey's hips quivered as she felt Lisa's tongue dart out and start exploring.

"That's it, lick me clean," Macey whispered, and then went back to licking her tentmate.

Macey's pussy throbbed as Lisa's tongue pushed inside her.

"Fuck, your pussy is so hot," Lisa whimpered.

Macey moaned. She felt Lisa's hips squirm as she started to suck on her clit. Her hips moved at the same pace as Lisa's tongue as it pushed inside her.

"Fuck, you're so wet," Macey whispered as she licked her clit.

Macey's hips quivered as Lisa's fingers started to push inside her. She moaned loudly. Lisa started to suck on her clit and Macey's hips writhed.

"Oh fuck, more..."

"You like that?" Lisa hissed.

"Oh fuck yes," Macey. She moaned in pleasure as Lisa started to finger her faster.

"Oh fuck yes," Macey cried out louder as Lisa pushed her fingers deep into her.

Their soft moans filled the tent, supplemented by the occasional sounds of the wilderness beyond.

"So fucking hot," Macey. "Fuck me with your tongue. Clean me out."

"I can't believe we're doing this," Lisa gasped, her face buried between Macey's legs. "I've never done this."

"Me either. But fuck, you're so fucking..." and Macey started to come.

Macey's hips trembled as hot waves of pleasure washed over her. Her toes curled as her body was overwhelmed. She felt Lisa's fingers enter her hot, slippery pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Macey moaned, as she came down from her orgasm even as she continued to suck on Lisa's clit. She felt Lisa tense, and then was rewarded with a long moan as Lisa came.

She lay there for a while with her head spinning. Finally she rolled off of her friend. She grabbed her sleeping shorts and started to wipe the excess cum off of her, wondering what the hell had come over her.

"Fuck, that was good," she sighed.

"Yeah. Maybe now I can sleep."

"That's what friends are for."

Macey's pussy throbbed as she realized Lisa had just licked her to the best orgasm of her life. Satisfied, she quickly fell asleep.

12