Test Subject Ch. 01

Story Info
A scientist invents a 'Viagra' for women.
4.3k words
4.7
47.4k
74
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Pill

I'll never forget the day I accidentally discovered the compound that drove women wild sexually. Viagra had already been discovered many years before, for male erectile dysfunction, but the next holy grail of pharmaceuticals was for a similar feminine product.

I can't really tell you too much about it, for to be truthful, if I say too much, the large pharmaceutical company I was working for at the time may take legal action to recover what they would claim is theirs. However, the work was done in my own time, mostly at home, running computer simulations, testing, etc.

The project I was working on for the company had everybody stumped, and although we were making a little progress, it was slow painstaking work, which of course, most scientific breakthroughs are. In my spare time I was working on something else entirely different, and I took it into the lab one day to check the results using the superior equipment available there. It was a Saturday morning, so apart from myself there was only one other person in the lab, and she was a senior biologist, running a series of tests on an unrelated project. So, apart from acknowledging each other's presence with a perfunctory nod, we both set about our work in isolation. To disguise what I was doing, I had poured my latest attempt into a coke bottle. The liquid was as dark as cola, and would pass any casual inspection, so I thought nothing of leaving it on my bench, slightly concealed behind my computer monitor, as I went to have a mid-morning cup of coffee in the staff room.

About ten minutes later, the senior biologist, I mentioned earlier, Eleanor Hepburn, came into the staff room, and making straight for the coffee, poured herself a large mug full. She looked at me very strangely as she drank, one, then two large mouthfuls.

'What the fuck is in that bottle of cola?' she asked with a look of accusation in her eyes. 'I managed to get some foul tasting chemical on my hands and inadvertently touched my mouth. I looked around for something to drink, to get rid of the taste, and saw your bottle of cola,' she explained. 'I thought you wouldn't mind me taking a little sip under the circumstances, so I poured some into a glass. It wasn't cola, what was it, you haven't poisoned me have you?' she asked looking a little anxious. I assured her that she hadn't been poisoned, and made the excuse that it was just a new vitamin supplement, an energy drink that I was taking. Having set her mind at rest, I watched her closely as she filled up her coffee mug once more, and sat down opposite me with the latest scientific journal.

Eleanor was in her mid-thirties, almost the same age as me, a fine looking woman, with a good figure, long dark hair pulled back in a pony-tail, with horn-rimmed glasses, which made her look a bit geeky. However, I always thought she was a prime candidate for one of those cheesy romantic movie moments, where the heroine shakes her hair loose, removes her glasses, and the romantic lead says, 'Why, Miss Jones... you're... you're beautiful.' Well, it was no news to me, I had always had a secret lust for Eleanor, and as I looked over towards her seat, I admired her long slim legs; she had great legs. She was crossing them, and uncrossing them, looking a bit restless to say the least. She had a lovely, 'peaches and cream,' complexion, which was looking decidedly flushed, and I wondered if my compound was beginning to work. I hadn't made any human trials, having to work in secret, but my trials with rats and mice had proved very successful, with them becoming sexually receptive almost immediately. I was years away from human trials, and here was Eleanor sitting opposite me who had just helped herself to a glass of it scarcely ten minutes ago, so it was little wonder that I watched her closely.

She no longer crossed and uncrossed those wonderful legs - they were uncrossed and stayed that way, and as she read her magazine they drifted further apart, until her knees were about a foot apart, and I could see the wonderful expanse of her slim thighs. Fuck it, I was getting hard, and if you'd seen her, you wouldn't blame me. She put down the journal on the seat beside her and lay back in her chair, closing her eyes, obviously thinking, but whatever she was thinking about wasn't a subject in the scientific journal. She was breathing hard, sounding turned on and horny, her legs drifted further still, and her right hand, now in her lap, was softly caressing herself through the material. With her left hand, she pulled the hem of her skirt higher, seemingly forgetting about my presence, and now her right hand was caressing herself through her panties. A moan of pleasure escaped her parted lips. Enough was enough I thought, so I went over and sat beside her.

'Eleanor,' I said quietly, hoping it wouldn't startle her enough to bring her out of whatever world of pleasure she was in. Her eyelids fluttered open, and the beautiful dark eyes finally focussed on me. She moaned again, and reached over to me, pulling me closer, and planted a wet, open kiss on my lips. This was no friendly peck, and even if it was a friendly peck, it would have been a first, no, it was a full blooded, 'fuck me please,' gum sucker. Maybe it was wrong of me to take advantage of her, but I'd always fancied her something rotten, and as the saying goes, a hard cock has no conscience, so I slipped my hand under the hem of her skirt and set to work giving her a helping hand on the front of her panties. She squealed quietly with delight, and reached for my cock. I let her pull down my zip, and rummage around in my underpants, until she pulled my cock out into the open. Meanwhile I had slid my hand under the waist band of her panties and was immediately rubbing a fine wet example of the female genitalia, which proceeded to fuck my fingers. She reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down, still kissing me, and spread her legs to give me unhindered access to her pussy. Within a few minutes, I slid my cock into her horny wet pussy and proceeded to fuck her, gently at first, but then at her insistence, harder, until I was giving her a no holds barred fuck. Suffice to say, she came, then came again, and then without any encouragement on my part, set to work on my cock, sucking and rubbing as fast as she could until I exploded in her mouth. She gulped it all down.

We lay there on the floor of the staff room for quite some time. There was little or no chance of being discovered, since it was a Saturday, but eventually we got up and dressed again, giving each other little affectionate caresses and kisses as we did it. We made our way back to the labs and she got on with her work and I got on with mine. Later, as I packed up what I was doing, I went over to her work bench and put my arms round her waist. She pushed back against me.

'Oh god, I'm so horny,' she gasped out. 'I practically raped you, I don't know what came over me, I'm really sorry.' However, I was already feeling her tits through the lab coat she wore, making her gasp with pleasure, so her apologies were superfluous, and I soon had her sitting on the surface of her work bench, legs apart, as I ploughed in and out of her lovely wet cunt once more.

'Oh god, what the fuck am I doing, I'm married, you know I'm married don't you? I shouldn't be doing this,' she gasped as she pushed herself eagerly against my cock. I asked her if she wanted me to stop. 'Don't you fucking dare, just fuck me, and stop trying to be clever... fuck me, oh please, fuck me,' and just saying it seemed to wind her up even more, and away she went, another orgasm wracking her body with waves of pleasure. Much later we left the lab and went home, Eleanor to her place and me to mine. Of course I'm not married, so there was nobody to check me for long, loose female hairs, perfume, lipstick, or unexplained aromatic moisture in my genital area.

I was woken by the telephone ringing about 1am, as I discovered, looking blearily at the bedside clock. It was Eleanor.

'What the fuck was in that bottle of coke?' she demanded to know. I told her the same thing as before, a vitamin supplement, energy drink made to my own secret recipe. 'I don't believe you,' she said. 'There's more to it than that. I've practically raped my husband, and fucked him to a standstill. He's exhausted, and sleeping as if he were dead, and I want more. I have an insatiable need I can't control. Can I come over?' Well, how could I deny her, after all, it was my fault in a way, so I gave her my address, and within ten minutes she was at the door.

There was no preamble; we both knew why she was here, and within minutes she was on her knees, naked and sucking my cock. We moved through to the bedroom where I fucked her doggy style on top of my bed, ramming it into her as requested, smacking her arse, telling her she was a dirty slut, pulling her long dark hair. She loved it all, and kept asking for more, which I tried manfully to comply with. I think I did a pretty good job too.

Between bouts of love making she told me she was normally very much, 'couldn't care less,' about sex. It didn't loom large on her horizons; she could take it or leave it. In fact, she had always thought she had a pretty low sex drive until today, or rather yesterday, and now, suddenly for no reason she could decipher, she was on fire for it, needed it, wanted it. Even speaking about it made her horny, and her, 'cunt,' as she described it was dribbling and drooling a constant stream of slippery, viscous, juices, which she found quite disgusting, but yet exciting in the extreme. Even the word, 'cunt,' she explained was a word she never used, and with that, she took my hand and rubbed it against her sex, begging me to make her come again. I could see I was going to have to dilute my compound fairly drastically if Eleanor was anything to go by.

She went home in the early hours of the morning, admitting that she was very sore and swollen between her legs. She'd lost count of the amount of orgasms she'd had between me and her husband, then me again, and was exhausted, although quite capable of doing it again she thought. Well, I for one was fucking knackered, and went to bed immediately she left and slept most of the day. I was woken once again by the phone ringing. It was three in the afternoon, and it was Eleanor again.

'Hi, just me to say thanks for yesterday. I don't know what I would have done without you. I still think your, "coke," had something to do with it though.' Again I denied all knowledge of it. She laughed. 'Don't let it bother you, I had a great time. My husband has been very loving and affectionate today. He can't understand the change that has come over me. He's just hoping it will last. What do you think?'

'Me? I keep telling you it has nothing to do with me. I think you just discovered how much fun sex can be, and you've gone a bit wild making up for lost time.' She didn't sound too convinced, after all, she's a very intelligent woman with a doctorate in micro-biology, and it's not too easy to pull the wool over her eyes, so to deflect her suspicions I started talking about the fun we had the day before. I told her that I thought her breasts were beautiful, they felt so nice and soft when I fondled and kissed them, her pussy was a sheer delight to finger and kiss, her legs were marvellous, how hard she made my cock feel when she took me in her gorgeous mouth. I could hear her getting turned on as I spoke.

'Can I come over?' she said huskily, and when I asked her about her husband, she said he was still sleeping off that morning, and lunch time's fuck fest, and she could always tell him she was at the supermarket, or some such.

Within a minute of her entering my house, my cock was firmly, very firmly, lodged between her pussy lips. She wore a skirt with no panties beneath, and pulled it waist high as she came through the door. Her pussy was wet and open, the juices trickling down the inside of her thighs, and I took her standing, with her lovely arse banging against the door in a classic, 'knee-trembler,' pushing her top up to reveal her lovely tits, sucking and nibbling as I slid in and out. She moaned and mewled loudly with each stroke, and came with a rush, her legs lifting off the floor and wrapping around my back, pulling me deeper into her hot depths. It was all too fast and frantic to last, and despite being drained several times the night before, I shot my load into her, filling her lovely cunt, mingling my juice with her own.

After I withdrew my sadly dwindling cock, she stood there, leaning against the door, her legs visibly shaking, her open pussy spewing my come, which ran down her legs and dripped on the floor.

'Oh fuck, that was great. You dirty bastard, you knew you were making me horny on the phone, reminding me of our love-making yesterday. You're taking advantage of my delicate condition,' she accused.

'Stop whining about it and get used to it,' I joked. 'You're a slut now and you love cock.' She shuddered with barely suppressed lust, and slid a finger into her pussy, slowly rubbing herself. 'As for your, "delicate condition," it felt pretty robust to me when you were grinding yourself against my cock a few minutes ago,' I said, teasing her. She smiled at me, understanding what I was doing and closed her eyes, giving herself over to the pleasure her fingers were stirring up. I stepped up close and kissed her passionately, squeezing and tweaking her nipples, hearing her moan again, somewhere deep in her throat.

'I'm yours,' she whispered, 'fuck me, do anything you want. I can't stop you I don't want to stop you. I've never felt so good, so... so feminine, or so happy before,' and then she stopped speaking, her voice giving way to unintelligible moans and sighs as she came again, and came hard. This time her legs could no longer cope and buckled beneath her as she slid down the door, onto the floor, rubbing, rubbing her red and swollen pussy unashamedly, knowing I was watching her. As she began to recover, I helped her to her feet and supported her through to the bedroom, making her lie down, and covering her with the quilt. She fell asleep, but I knew I couldn't leave her to sleep for long, after all, she had a husband to go home to, so after an hour I woke her again.

I did it by spreading her legs and slipping my now recovered and erect cock, between her thickened labia. Within two strokes she was wide awake, smiling up at me, and fucking me hard in return. I knew in her heightened erotic state she wouldn't last long, and she came very quickly. After she came, despite her protestations that she was exhausted, I turned her over on her knees to fuck her doggy style, a position she loved too, and rubbed my cock up and down the crevice of her labia, teasing her.

'Put it in me please, I need it, don't mess about,' she begged as I slipped and slithered between her soaking lips. 'Put the fucking thing IN,' she virtually screamed at me, but I told her she'd need to ask nicely, to beg for it, and she did. She begged and pleaded, almost crying with frustration as I stroked my knob against her clitoris, and when I relented and slid right into her juiciness to the hilt, she began to come almost immediately, pushing back frantically, calling out my name, again and again, telling me she loved my cock and much more besides. I couldn't hold it any longer and let go, filling her pussy with my come once more.

At work next morning, she appeared her usual business-like self, peering through microscopes, and doing all the microbiological things that microbiologists do. I got on with my work too, and we continued in this way until lunchtime, where we met in the staff room. When I asked her how she was, she looked round to see if she could be overheard.

'I think I'm over the worst of it now,' she confided, keeping her voice low. 'At least I'm not horny all of the time like I've been throughout this weekend. I'm more or less functioning normally at last.'

'So the thought of me slipping my hard cock between your soaking wet cunt lips, doesn't make you horny anymore?' I whispered. Her eyes closed and she shuddered.

'Stop it,' she gasped, 'just stop it. Oh my god, please stop it.' I didn't say another word, just went and sat in the chair I'd been sitting in on Saturday morning when all this began, and humans being creatures of habit, she sat opposite me in the same seat she'd been sitting in too. She drank her coffee slowly and looked at me from time to time. All I did was look at her legs. She knew I loved her legs, so I just stared at them, wishing she would open them. She cottoned on pretty quickly that I was admiring her legs, and crossed them, as if to shut me out although she was more than aware of what I was thinking. Knowing I was looking at her with lust in my heart she became quite agitated, and I could see that tell-tale flush in her cheeks and around her throat that was telling me she was aroused. I stood up to leave, and she looked up at me. I gave the slightest nod that said, 'follow me,' but she shook her head in a definite, 'no,' but as I strolled along the corridor, I heard the staff room door open and close, and looking around, there she was. A few yards further on there was a big closet, used by the cleaners to store their machines, mops, material etc. I went in and held the door open, and when she came level with it, she looked at me for a moment, looked up and down the corridor, then quickly stepped inside. I closed and locked the door, and by the time I turned around to face her, she had her skirt hoisted waist level and came into my arms. She unzipped me with trembling hands, and led me to her pussy with unerring aim.

'This is so fucking sordid and squalid,' she gasped, 'but god help me, it's so fucking exciting too. Fuck me, do it, just do it, hard and fast. Make me feel like a whore.' So I did, telling her she was a dirty cock loving slut, as my cock slid in and out of her slipperiness. A dirty, pathetic, desperate, tart who needed a daily fix of hard prick filling her cunt. With every insult she got more and more excited until she could hardly breathe. She put both hands over her mouth to try and supress the sounds of the orgasm that ripped through her body, shuddering and trembling with the power of it. She slipped to her knees right there in the cleaner's closet, and took my cock, reeking of her essence into her mouth and licked, sucked and rubbed me to orgasm, swallowing my come as I exploded in her mouth.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully, although I have to admit, I did think of her from time to time. It was hard not to think about her, what with her only being a few yards away in the next lab, but I had things to do, and I had to keep up with the rest of the team, so I had to ignore my new lover, hot pussy and all, and just get on with things.

She didn't call me that night, and to tell the truth I was grateful - I needed the rest, but next day at work she passed me a note inviting me to another meeting in the cleaner's closet, which I was happy to accept, with the inevitable results. However, the next day she was out of the office for some reason, and we didn't meet up at all.

The day after that, we met in the staff room, and she confided in a low voice that she was losing it. When I asked her to explain, she told me that she was nearly back to normal. She could think of me and her husband without getting wet, and she didn't have the constant need for sex, that had changed her life so radically since the previous Saturday. When I asked her how she felt about that, she almost started crying.

'I don't want to lose it. I enjoyed it, it opened up a whole new world of pleasure I never knew existed. I want it back; I don't want to be the old dull me. I want to be the horny, insatiable woman that I've become. You have to help me. I know there was more in that, "coke," than you're telling me. It all started within ten minutes of drinking that. If you like me, even just a little bit, and I know you do, you've got to help me, please,' she begged. I told her she could try some more, just to check if it was my energy drink that made her hyper-sexual, so we went to my staff locker, and I asked her how much she had taken. According to her it was just a mouthful to get rid of the taste of the foul tasting chemical she'd inadvertently touched. Was it a big mouthful I asked, or a small one, but she couldn't remember, so with a more scientific approach I measured out what I guessed was a small, 'mouthful.' She drank it down without hesitation, and we went back to the staff room to await results. I knew exactly what they would be, and as I watched she got more and more agitated. She spread her legs wantonly, looked at me, pointed under her skirt and nodded, signalling that I should follow her. I did, right into the cleaner's closet.

12