An Unexplored Wilderness Ch. 10

Story Info
How will I know if it's love?
3.9k words
4.83
1.6k
2
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving is kicking my azz

Dylan awoke to the sound of birds chirping and the barest hint of morning lighting the tent, his internal alarm clock accurate to the second. To his surprise, he had spent the night in Macey and Lisa's tent. Lisa was curled up beside him, one arm draped across his chest, Macey on the other side, the two holding hands, and all three were naked. He marveled for a moment at the strange tableau before him, smiling at the fantasy that had transpired the previous night. And fuck, he was hard.

Dylan fixed his gaze on Macey, her breast rising and falling with each breath, her delicate lips slightly parted in sleep. She was undeniably beautiful. He took in her milky skin and the curves of her body, a sudden desire to touch her stirring within him. He felt something else too -- a warmth that seemed to emanate from her presence.

He shifted slightly, Lisa's arm still draped across his chest. She was equally beautiful, though in a different way. There was something about her that seemed more edgy.

Dylan lay between them for a few moments, soaking in the moment, the silence only punctuated by the sounds of the birds in the trees. He took it all in and felt as if he were in some kind of dream. He had no idea what the future might hole but he felt strangely at peace with it.

He shifted slightly, trying to get himself out from between the two girls without waking them, but failed completely.

"Hey, lover," Macey mumbled as she woke. "And hello, friend," she smiled, disentangling her hand from Lisa's to stroke his hard cock.

"Ready already?" Lisa smiled, wiping the sleep from her eyes.

"Fuck, I gotta go get breakfast started," Dylan protested, making no move to stop either one of them.

"You can use me as quickly as you want, baby," Lisa said, moving her head down to take him into her mouth. Dylan moaned as she worked him, her lips sliding over his shaft before she took him deep into her mouth, her tongue attacking his hardness. Macey moved up to kiss Dylan as she worked. After a few minutes, Macey pushed Lisa off and straddled Dylan, guiding him inside her.

"He needs to cum, no foreplay," she whispered as she slid down on him. She started sliding up and down his cock, feeling him deep with her. He was amazing. He was perfect. He was...

"Fuck, I love you," Macey panted as she rode him.

She froze and looked at him as both of them realized what she had just said. Macey figured the best way to cover up her unfortunate admission was to keep riding him. Dylan was still trying to process her words when Lisa kissed him.

"I love you too. Fuck me, please."

Dylan looked at her and then decided to oblige. He lifted Macey off and rolled over to Lisa, sliding into her and then kissing her. He started to fuck her and pulled Macey down for a kiss, wild emotions running through his mind. He fucked Lisa hard, working to sate his desire quickly. Finally, Dylan cried out in pleasure as he came, spraying his seed inside of her. He collapsed on top of her, kissing her neck as he caught his breath.

"Fuck that was hot," Lisa sighed, her arms wrapped around him.

The three of them lay together in a sweaty heap for a few minutes until Dylan pulled himself up.

"I gotta go," he whispered, and kissed them both.

He quickly pulled on his shorts, grabbed his tee, and left the tent. Fortunately, it looked like no one else was up to witness it. As he walked to the kitchen area, he thought about what the two girls had told him, and thought about his own feelings. Both these girls were beautiful, both were smart and funny. He felt strongly about both of them, but was it possible to love two girls at the same time? And was it love or just lust? He had only known them for a few days, but somehow felt so close to them.

As he walked, he caught a noise and turned to see Adam walking behind him. He paused to let him catch up.

"Hey, sorry I didn't make it back to the tent last night."

"No problem, I'm glad I didn't have to send out a search party for you. So was it good."

"Yeah, real good. Hell of a way to start the day."

"You dirty dawg."

As the camp woke up, the team filtered into the dining area. The blouse paired with spandex shorts was definitely the fashion choice of the day. Adam and Dylan made sure to greet Ashley and Anis when they arrived, to show them that they had been accepted back into the group. Everyone was on their best behavior, and smiles abounded.

Dylan kept glancing at Macey and Lisa, trying to sort his feelings. It was all very confusing. There were six other attractive women here, did he love those two? He certainly was attracted to the other women also. And clearly the other women were into him also. He shook his head and focused on his meal.

Although Heather was doing much better, she still had a limp, and so Dr. Catton assigned her to help the guys setting up the lab. Dylan watched the two teams of girls head out, their spandex clad asses flexing under the fabric.

"Choosing tonight's dessert?" Heather snickered from the side, snapping him out of his moment.

He grinned at her. "Something like that."

"Well, hopefully lunch will be satisfying too," she winked, and smacked his ass.

They turned and headed back to the lab.

"So what is the plan for today?" Heather asked as they entered the lab tent.

"Stress test both electrical banks, calibrate all the equipment, and then declare the lab open for business."

"Let's get started. Which one is first?"

"Stress test. Would hate for the electric banks to fail and then have to recalibrate things."

"All right. What is a good goal for you two?" Heather winked, toying with her blouse.

"How about...max power draw for ten minutes with no drop in voltage."

"Deal. Goal one is set."

The designs Adam had built in the run up to the expedition proved to be excellent. Goals were accomplished one after another, and Heather energetically provided them motivation. By late morning, the lab was ready for full operation.

"So, guys, should we christen the lab with a little fun time?" Heather purred, topless, as she backed herself to a shipping container.

"Absolutely," Dylan replied.

Dylan gathered the hem of her shorts and pulled them off as Adam leaned down and began sucking on her nipples. Heather moaned softly, closing her eyes.

"Mmm, I could get used to this."

Dylan undid his shorts and slid them off. "Don't think you're the only one."

Heather began to stroke both men's cocks, working both of them into a full hard on. "How many positions we got time for?"

"Just one," Adam grunted, and slid into her mouth.

Dylan stepped up and Heather grabbed his cock and guided it into her. He slid in easily, and for a moment they both paused. "Feels so good," Dylan sighed.

"It does," Adam agreed.

Adam started moving in and out of her mouth, while Dylan watched. "That's what I'm talking about," he muttered, and started to thrust.

"Better keep these up," Heather said, toying with her nipples as they bounced from Adam's thrusts.

He grabbed both breasts, and squeezed the nipples, causing her to groan. "You like that?"

"Oh, yeah," Dylan grunted, her legs over his elbows as he fucked her.

"Switch," Adam moaned, and they traded positions.

Heather came first, her pussy spasming on Adam's cock, and her mouth working Dylan's dick. Her pussy gripped Adam's cock tight, and he groaned as the pleasure built. He thrust in hard and came, shooting his load into her pussy.

Adam staggered back and took a seat to recover. Dylan continued to thrust in and out of her mouth until he came, filling her mouth with his cum. She sucked his cock clean.

"That was a good christening," Dylan gasped.

"Fuck yeah," Heather sighed, using a finger to push some stray cum into her mouth. "I declare the lab open for business!"

*****

Back in the forest, Samantha, Ashley, Sarah, and Lisa continued to explore. At every turn they seemed to discover a new area for research. They had just discovered a butterfly patch, a small piece of forest teeming with them. "Today I'm going to study butterflies," Samantha declared with a giggle.

"There's plenty to see around here," Ashley agreed. "Those bats from earlier, definitely a new species."

"Beautiful creatures, surprisingly colorful."

"I know," Ashley continued. "Fruit bats, probably similar to Eidolon helvum."

"Hey," Sarah said, "I understand when you describe a new species, you get to name it. You going to use your name? Eidolon Ashleyic."

"No, I was thinking more like 'Erectus Dylanum'," she replied with a laugh.

"Oh my God, you brown noser," Lisa snickered.

"I mean, he is just so freaking handsome!"

"I know! Total eye candy. Like, him and Adam have been working so hard all day setting up the lab, that equipment is super heavy!"

"And it totally shows in their muscles."

"I know! It's like they're bodybuilding or something."

"I don't think they're bodybuilding, just working hard," Samantha replied.

"Yeah, I know, but they just have these great bodies," Ashley said with a sigh.

"Like, if we were home, they'd probably have all these hot little coeds hanging on them. I probably wouldn't get the time of day from them."

"No, come on," Ashley countered. "You're so beautiful and smart, any guy would be into you."

"Yeah, well I don't just want Dylan to be into me, I want Dylan to want to be uh! uh! uh! in me," Ashley giggle, bending over as if she was getting fucked.

"Can we stop talking about the guys," Lisa giggled. "That's going to turn me on even more."

"I'm just saying, there's no shame in admiring their bod," Ashley muttered.

"Well, as a scientist, I know he's not doing any of those things for anything other than sexual selection," Samantha commented as they walked. "I just wish he'd sexually select me!"

"I know right?" Sarah agreed. "Like, I totally get that this is a weird situation, but I absolutely don't mind just being his one night stand. He's super. They both are."

"Look," Lisa piped up, "I get they are total eye candy, but for me, Dylan is just so...kind!"

"I know, I know," Sarah agreed. "I've literally never met a guy like him. He's so polite and considerate."

"And so freaking funny," Ashley added.

"Yeah," Lisa agreed. "I mean, I'm sure he'd be an amazing boyfriend, other than having to swat other girls away, but I can't help that I'm falling for him. Seriously!"

"Well, don't let us stop you," Samantha teased. "But I want him too."

"Well, we should probably keep going," Lisa said, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, the faster we explore, the faster we can hone the research," Samantha agreed.

"Seems like the lab should be up and running today."

******

After lunch, Adam, Dylan and Heather made the final adjustments in the lab. They then invited Dr. Catton in to inspect the lab's operation. They showed her around, and she checked all the equipment and settings. She nodded, suitably impressed.

"This is some great work," she beamed. "You guys are going to ensure this expedition provides some solid data. I'll be able to report this to the Academic Council in the next week, they're going to be thrilled!"

"We should be able to grab some live specimens starting tomorrow," Dr. Catton said. "You two, ah, three, have been working hard, tomorrow you can take some time to explore the forest. You're probably eager to see something other than all this equipment."

"Yes ma'am," Adam agreed.

"I'd like to take a look at some of those geological formations I saw when we started out," Dylan said.

"Based on what the teams have been reporting, I'll have plenty of choices to start with," Adam smiled.

"I still insist you go out in groups, I don't want anyone going out alone."

"Yes ma'am. Makes perfect sense," Adam agreed.

"Okay, well, why don't you all relax until dinner, you've earned it," Dr. Catton smiled as she let herself out of the lab.

"So we're free," Heather smiled. "I'll meet you guys by the lake?"

"Sounds good," Adam replied.

Later, the three were hanging out in the so-called tub of the lake, a small depression that was deeper than rest. Adam and Dylan sat half-submerged on the edges, chatting with Heather as she floated on her back beside them.

"You know," Heather said dreamily, "This place is such a paradise, and the research we are going to do here will totally help my career, but I have to say, meeting you two has been the biggest joy of this entire trip."

"That's really sweet Heather," Adam smiled, "I'm glad to have met you too."

"Can I ask you guys something? Like, how come you aren't married? What are you looking for?"

"Ha, wow," Dylan sighed. "First off, if we were home, we would never be having this conversation."

"I know, right?" Heather interjected. "I would never be so bold as to come up and talk to you."

"That's part of it. So, seems to me, at my school, girls hear I was in the military and make all these assumptions. They just don't want to interact."

"Seriously?" Heather gasped, turning to face them. "You're both so...um...hot. But yeah, I can see that. You could be intimidating, but I think girls would melt if you talked to them. I just am so glad to have gotten to know you."

"So, like, don't take this the wrong way," Adam said, "But it seems like girls like you--graduate students, academic, studious--are just really hard to approach. Like you girls take one small look at me and decide you don't want anything to do with a guy like me. As I recall, when we first met, you didn't seem at all interested in getting to know me."

"I mean," Heather shrugged sadly, "It is true. Men are scary. The stories are scary. You have no idea! Most men are assholes, unlike you two."

"To be fair, Dylan is an asshole," Adam sniped from the side.

"Bro, come on."

"No, come on, you are both super nice. And I know it is no act, cause you've been keeping it up for a week. I've just never met any guys like you."

"Thanks," Adam smiled.

"No really, and the other girls feel the same. The way you two look and act around us, like you treat us like people, not a subspecies, it's amazing." Heather blushed and looked away, but then decided to continue. "You have been protective, watching out for us, making sure we're safe, but still letting us decide what we want to do--I think you guys have really impressed everyone on the trip."

"I mean, you're impressive women, I'm happy to have each of you as a team mate and, I hope, more than a friend."

Heather nodded, a lump forming in her throat. "You guys are the best teammates ever, and...it's just so rare and amazing. This whole experience is amazing. I just want to...to..."

"Hold it together, Heather," Dylan teased.

"Totally serious," she said in frustration, slapping the water, tears beginning to well in her eyes. "I love this place, I love my research, but mostly I just want to be with you guys."

Adam and Dylan just stared at her.

"I'm not just talking about sex," she continued. "It's just...I don't know. I'm so lucky to have both of you, and...and...look, these last few days with you were just incredible. Eye opening to a huge missing piece of my heart. I just don't want to go back to just being..."

Adam reached out and pulled her into a hug before she could say any more. She took a moment to pull herself together and then nodded in his shoulder. He released her and she turned to Dylan to give him a hug also.

"I hope that wasn't too weird," she mumbled as she floated back a little, worried that she had just behaved like a psycho.

"I can tell you what I am looking for," Adam admitted, changing the topic.

"Oh?" Heather asked, intrigued.

"I'm looking for girls like you, smart girls, actually," Adam replied.

"You are?" Heather asked, surprised. "Not my boobies?"

"That too," he smiled. "Yeah. See, I get how hard school is, and I work really hard to succeed. Then I watch these undergrad party girls and just think 'what a waste'."

"No shit!" Heather laughed.

"Yeah, totally," Dylan agreed. "When I was younger, party girls were it. But now, you know, looking ahead to...I don't know, a family? Stability? It's a different kind of woman that interests me."

"So, you're looking for a serious relationship?" Heather asked. "Like, not just fun in the moment but like, a real commitment?"

"Absolutely," Adam and Dylan agreed.

"Wow, that's huge," Heather gaped. "I've never heard a guy say that. I mean, from what my friends have told me. What they say, you know."

"Why do you think it is?" Adam asked.

"I don't know, maybe bad luck, inexperience, maybe not. I've never been in a relationship that was...serious. Hah!" She laughed and splashed them. "At least I know you're not just talking about commitment to get in my pants!"

Adam and Dylan laughed with her. "Although, if you want to go somewhere right now, I'm totally down." The guys shook their heads. "Yeah, I guess you two need to save room for dessert."

"Dessert?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, you know. Your after dinner treat. And a girl who is eager to be your treat." Adam and Dylan shared a look. "I mean, come on, of course I know. It's kinda obvious, we all talk. And we all know you are guys and love having a new girl under you every night, right? Besides, if somehow I began to monopolize one of you, the other girls would probably conspire to off me."

"You girls are vicious!" Dylan laughed.

"And you guys are amazing."

"So...what are the girls saying about us?"

"I mean, that you're hot, that they want to be next. The worst is the waiting, hoping that tonight will be the night you pick them. After a few days of not getting picked it's hard to sleep, dreams full of... ah... inappropriate things. Seriously, maybe you should think about putting us on a schedule so we don't stay up half the night waiting for you."

"That seems a little presumptuous."

Heather shook her head. "Not at all. And, if someone wants to pass their turn, the next girl would totally be ready to move up."

Adam looked at Dylan in thought. "A schedule?"

Dylan shrugged. "Why not? It could make things easier and less stressful for everyone involved. At least we won't have to deal with the drama anymore."

Heather nodded in agreement. "Yeah, and it would give you guys more time to focus on your research without the distraction of girls constantly vying for your attention. And it would make it so much easier for us girls to plan our nights and get some sleep."

Adam rubbed his chin, considering the idea. "Alright, we'll give it a shot. But we need to make sure everyone's on board with this."

"Of course," Heather said. "We'll make a chart and rotate through it."

Dylan smirked. "Looks like we're getting organized about our sex lives."

They all laughed, feeling a sense of relief that this bizarre plan was coming together.

"But seriously, you guys," Heather said sternly, "You need to deliver every night. No getting seduced and drained by some other girl and canceling your date."

"Noted. Is this really going to work?"

"Look, I can't guarantee anything, but right now I suspect at least six are on board, I'll talk with them and get back with you. So...who are you two thinking about tonight?"

"Anis and Ashley, to show them that all is forgiven."

"Great, I'm pretty sure that they would be on board anyway. Weird, you know, I'm setting up sex dates for other girls and am totally cool with it!"

"Like a mating experiment on the expedition."

"That paper will be a bestseller," Dylan laughed.

"Okay, so Dylan, who did you go with last night?"

"Um," he blushed and looked away, "Macey and Lisa."

"And? A twofer?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, wow. And you, Adam?"

"Kayla. Just Kayla."

"Okay," Heather thought, "So the schedule is Kayla, Anis, Me, Sarah, and for Dylan is Macey, Lisa, Ashley, Samantha. Then you start with the other four."

12