An Unexplored Wilderness Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good," Adam chuckled, still amazed at the conversation. He glanced over to Dylan, who had an unsettled look on his face. "You okay bud?"

"Ah," Dylan winced. "I'm not sure."

"Spill."

Dylan glanced at Heather, then back to Adam. A moment later, Heather connected the dots.

"Sure, no problem, I'll, uh, wade over to the waterfall."

Dylan watched her leave and waited until she was out of earshot.

"Look," he said, "Something in the water? Well so far I've been a smash and bail guy. Last night I slept with both Macey and Lisa."

"I know."

"And like, they both told me they love me, and I gotta say, I almost said it back."

"Well, do you love them?"

"Fuck, man, I don't know. The rest of the girls are fine too, and it's only been a week, I don't know. But I did feel something when they said it."

"Wow. Oh, so you're thinking spending more time with a girl makes them--us--fall in love?"

"Is it possible?"

Adam thought for a moment. "No idea. Clearly, more study is required! You did Heather today."

"I know, and I was thinking of Macey and Lisa whole time, but still ready to fuck."

"So what do you want to do?"

"I...just hear me out. I want to keep Macey and Lisa for me. At least for one more rotation. To see if it's real."

"Set back your schedule?"

"No, I'll keep my schedule, but then start with Macey and Lisa again."

Adam leaned back in thought and drew a hand over his head. "Well, if we are divvying up the girls..."

"Hit me."

"I want Heather, and don't want Sarah."

"Not into Sarah?"

"Well, she likes it rough, and I'm just not comfortable with that."

Dylan nodded. "So my rotation is Ashley, Sarah, Macey, Lisa and yours is Anis, Samantha, Kayla, Heather."

"Yeah," Adam agreed. "Hey, Anis and Heather share the same tent..."

"So you're thinking of spending the night with them? Is that a good idea? What if you...they fall in love?"

"Is that really so bad?"

"Playing with fire, man. Can't be having love struck girls fighting for you."

"Yeah. Yeah, you're right. I'll play it by ear. You keep an eye on Macey and Lisa, make sure they won't cause problems. I say we don't tell Heather, or anyone, not yet."

"Agreed."

The two guys looked out to Heather, playing alone in the water, framed by the waterfall.

"Best research project ever," Adam mused, shaking his head as he watched her.

12