An Unforgettable Joy Ride

Story Info
An expensive bus ride turns into a joy ride!
3.3k words
3.37
12.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Hi there,

This is my first attempt at writing something and I boldly took up erotica. Readers' feedback is always welcome and will be appreciated. If you do not like the whole story or certain aspects of story telling, let me know. I can use that for future stories that I am planning on writing.

Thank you!

****

It was pretty late night and I had to take a last-minute ride overnight for an important meeting the next day. I had very little options as I booked the first AC Sleeper coach that came on the screen. Finally got one and reach right at the nick of time, only to find the ride is delayed by 30 mins.

The bus looked pretty normal from the outside, a Volvo. The inside was plush with queen size double beds on one side, very unique. This one is unique, as the regular AC Sleeper Volvos have a double bed on one side and a single bed on the other side with the pathway dividing them. But, like every other bus, each bay had dual beds - an Upper deck and Lower deck.

The beds are comfortable with the pillow covers matching bedsheets. The welcome kit in each seat included the regular wet wipes and water bottles for the passengers. I already noticed a young couple entering the last bay. The one before that is getting occupied by 2 pretty women. I did not suspect anything but was happy that I got lucky to share the next 9 hours with these beauties.

The ticket checker was an average looking guy who cleared by entry and I settled in my bay, plugging in my air pods and catching up on my Netflix. By this time, the bus was pretty full and the final preparations were made for us to begin the journey. The driver announced on the PA that there will be no breaks in between but our ride stored a built-in washroom fully equipped to handle our requirements.

Finally, the bus departed the station. The lights were off immediately. I dozed off watching my series with my ear buds on. Sometime later, I suddenly feel movement next to me and open my eyes. At first, I thought it was some passenger on the pathway. Then I realized that it was the same 2 girls that I saw enter earlier.

Let me first tell a bit about myself. I am about 6 feet tall with an average body for a 36-year-old with a 6-inch cock that is around 2.5 inch in girth. I am told that I can make a woman cum with just my mouth. And I love going down on women.

Now about the girls. I didn't care to ask their names. They looked to be around 26. Both had black hair and smelled good. One of the girls (let us call her A) was my perfect dream girl. I am not very particular about breasts, but I would prefer someone who has a curvy ass. A had one hell of a booty that can be spanked away to glory. Her breasts are perky, maybe a B and her hips have no excess flab shows that she works out or keep herself fit. She wore a short tee that showed her midriff and a skirt.

The other girl (Calling her B for convenience) was a bit busty, maybe a D but it was as firm as my cock on seeing them. She was a bit curvier than A but still couldn't beat A's booty. She wore a shirt with shorts.

On seeing them in my bay, I ask them who they are and what they are doing in my bay. A gives a naughty smile and tells me that they are part of the package in the bus ride. I innocently ask them, how come no one else is attended to. B tells me that the limited number of passengers, I was one of the 2 single people. The other being a girl leaves me as the only passenger to attend to.

I ask them what they mean by attending to and they respond with "Complete care" with a wink. I tell them that I am not in the mood but I challenge them that they can do whatever they want with me if they can get me to join them without touching me.

A had a smirk while B looked worried. Due to the restricted space, A first comes towards me and starts to undress slowly while sitting in my berth. She first removes her tee exposing her bra laden tits. They seem handy. Then she lies down on her belly and releases her belt that unwraps the skirt. She then rolls over to show me her bikini bottom. She moves her hand over her breast slowly pushing the straps down her shoulders and removing the bra. However, she hid her breasts with her hand. She looks at me and my shorts. She was expecting me to get turned on but her smile left her lips on seeing that I am not.

B takes a shot with me next. Moving aside A, she comes towards me and unbuttons her shirt slowly. Starting with the first button and then switching to the last button and moving upwards towards the middle button. I noticed that B did not wear a bra as she unbuttoned the second button with the lack of any cloth underneath the shirt. She then proceeds to move in front of me and then put her legs together and slowly started to wiggle her ass pushing her shorts down. I could see her panty and found that it was transparent. I could also make out that this was completely shaven with her camel toe sneaking out.

I feigned disinterest and yawned. This worried the girls as disappointment showed on their faces. I quickly cheer them with the idea of trying to seduce me together. Both of them looked shocked. I am guessing that both are in front of another girl, showing their inexperience.

I tell them that they can start by touching each other slowly. Both looked at each other hesitantly and moved towards each other. They start by first holding each other faces and I pushed them to start with a kiss. First kiss between the 2 women seems to be slow and sensual. A cupped B's face and kissed her like a teenage boy kissing a girl for the first time in his life. B responded by cupping A's face. The slow sensual kiss turned out to be a full-blown kissing contest between the 2. I was already aroused by this, though I kept my calm.

Slowly, the 2 girls move their hands over each other bodies. Starting with their backs, A finally moves her left hand over B's right tit and starts to massage it slowly, bringing a soft moan from B's mouth. B then moved her left hand to A's butt trying to get inside her panty. The girls stopped kissing and A moved her mouth to B's right nipple and took it in her mouth sucking on it slowly. Another moan escapes B.

By this time, I am completely aroused, and I slowly move the girls towards me. A was continuing to suck B's right nipple even when B was being slowly dragged towards me. I think the movement must have been a surprised to both of them as it was sudden. Accidentally, A must have bitten B's nipple and there was a short shriek from B. I started caressing A's back while kissing B. I took B's left hand and moved it over my now rock-hard cock. Out of instinct, B started to move her hands up and down. Had I not stopped her; I would have instantly cum in her hand. I stopped her immediately and guided her hand to A's panty asking her to slowly remove it.

B followed my instruction and removed A's last piece of clothing. I brought B's hand towards A's pussy. It looked like a young girl's pussy as there was no sign of hair. B was also looking at A's pussy with a wanting look. I moved B's head towards it and instinctively, her tongue came out. Since this is their first time with another woman, she was just kissing the bald cunt. These ministrations caused A to buck and there was a steady stream of girl cum of B's face. She didn't know what to do. I cupped B's face in my hand and started to kiss her, tasting A's cum from her face.

I then instructed A to remove B's last piece of clothing. B stopped her and seductively said "I want you to release this cage". I ask B to come towards me and she moves to me. Her face is right in front me and her eyes look directly at me in a manner no one has looked at me before. I could see pure lust in her eyes. I had my hands around her and started kissing her. I slowly moved from her lips to her earlobes gently blowing in it and fiddling with it. Gently biting the earlobes, I move my hands towards her derriere inside her panties. Her ass cheeks were so soft that I could scoop it like whipped cream. I turn her around cupping her left tit with one hand and the right hand inside her panties. I could feel the front of her panties was dripping and I slowly removed her last piece of clothing.

Suddenly, it hit me that I am the last man standing with any cloth on me. The girls moved towards me and started removing my shirt and jeans. Showering with their kisses on my face, slowly moving towards my neck, they stopped to focus on my nipples. Each had one nipple in their mouth and were playing with it. They alternative bit me softly on my nipple and that made my cock even more harder. Had they continued further, I would have burst right there. So I pushed their heads gently down towards by cock. By now, they were already taking turns moving my shaft up and down.

When it was A's turn, B moved her hands towards by ball sack and when B was handling my cock, A was gently massaging my nut sack. Both moved there and started licking it slowly from the tip to my pelvic region. It was so hot having two tongues on a cock rather than one.

I felt B's warm mouth engulf my now hard cock in her mouth. I turned on my side with B bobbing her head on my shaft. I led A to work on my ball sack from behind. A slowly moved from my ball sack towards my back door. I didn't see that coming but I was pleasantly surprised at myself that it turned me on even more. A was going to town on my back door lubing it with her spit and prodding the entrance with her finger. It was my turn to let out a moan. A figured that I was liking it and slowly inserted her finger up my ass.

This was new to me but I was loving it as it made me feel newer sensations. All this while, B was still concentrating on my rock hard cock. I moved B towards me so that A can take over from her. B came towards me. I was kissing her sweet lips again, with one hand fondling her breast and the other fingering her clit. She was moaning on my mouth as she was all set to cum. I stopped and looked at her. She was puzzled. I moved to her tits. While my hand was massaging her left orb, my mouth was on her right. Suckling on her right, I quickly pinched her left nipple. She gave out a shriek and looked at me. Her areolas were not that large and her tits looked great for a D cup. I switched between her tits, this time with her left orb in my mouth and my hand massaging her right. I was alternating between massaging her tit and pinching her nipple. Suddenly, I stopped and whacked her right orb. I looked at her and I could tell she felt the pain. I also noticed that A stopped and looked at me with my balls in her mouth.

I continued my work on the orbs of B and suddenly felt a void over my cock. I didn't care for a while as my focus was on B's rack and listening to her moan. I suddenly heavy movement in the bed we were in. In a few moments, I felt a very familiar sensation engulf my cock. That is when I noticed that A was pushing herself down over my cock and her cunt was dripping all over my cock making it easy for her to push even further. I felt hitting her cervix when she let out a groan. She stayed in that position for sometime and then slowly moved up and down on me.

Meanwhile, B moved from her position to place he pussy in front of my face while facing A. She slowly brought her dripping cunt over my face while I noticed her hands over A's tits. The 2 exchanged a prolonged kiss that ensured that my cock remains hard for longer. I went to town on B ravishing her cunt with all I had. Occasionally, I used my fingers while I moved from her cunt to her asshole. After I was sure about the lube over her backdoor, keeping my mouth on her cunt I moved my hand to her backdoor and slowly inserted a finger in her rear. I could say that she was liking it as she pushed herself more towards my face jumping up and down like someone is fucking her. I took the cue and inserted a second finger in her ass while not letting go of her pussy. She picked up her pace while kissing the spot where my shaft met A's pussy. I felt A picking up her pace too as she was on the verge of cumming. This went on for a few minutes when I hear 2 voices moaning a bit loud and my face and rod were drenched in their cum juice. B moved away from my face while continuing to suck on my cock while A moved away from my cock but not letting go of my face. I realized that the 2 were tasting their juices on me.

This turned me on even more but they needed a breather. So I had the 2 girls cuddle me for sometime with one on each side of me. While we were relaxing, I could hear similar sounds from other cabins too. I could also hear rhythmic thuds from other cabins, mostly the men senselessly fucking the girl/s.

Junior was slowly rising as B was playing with it while A was cuddling me starting to snore. I got B to move towards my cock and start her work on it. Meanwhile, I slowly started fondling A's tits while kissing her face. A slowly opened her eyes and returned my kisses. I slowly focused my attention on A's perky tits while my hand was slowly moving towards her nether region. I was caressing her ass cheeks and slowly started playing with her clit. It was already wet from her expectation. I was making it even wetter with my attention on her clit. I slowly moved A towards my upper half, making her sit on my face while B was busy with my cock in her mouth. B could deep throat it without any trouble and still have room to roll her tongue over my shaft creating a sensation that I've never felt before. I had A 's pussy lips right in front of me and I snaked my tongue to meet her clit. She jumped at first contact hitting her head over the upper cabin floor. She immediately lowered herself over my mouth and started a rhythmic movement - front and back.

Her sweet pussy tasted like nothing I've ever tasted before, especially with her cunt juice or what was left of it. It is B's turn to feel my ass her with finger. My already throbbing cock could have grown another inch if it were able to. But it felt my cock jump each time B pushed her knuckle in my ass. She slowly moved her mouth to my rim with her finger still inside me. Now it was my turn to start fucking in the air. As B was focused on my ass, I was literally moving up and down trying to fuck someone who is not there. B quickly caught hold of my cock trying to jerk me off while still holding my ass with her fingers. I almost has a P-gasm.

Meanwhile, I was nose deep in A's cunt and she was shuddering uncontrollably over my face. After she caught her breath, she turned around facing B. With my face still on A's cunt, A slowly moved towards B's legs getting in-between her thighs starting to kiss B's pussy. We were in a daisy chain, each focusing on the other's cunt or cock, whichever was in front of us. After about 15-20 minutes, we broke the chain as B wanted to ride me. She got her legs on both sides of me and slowly lowered herself on to me. Her pussy was a bit tight, tighter than A. B's tight pussy ensured that there was more friction between her pussy walls and my hard rod. She started moving up and down picking up pace over time. All this while, A was over my face with A kissing B's rack. I could literally hear her thighs slapping mine loudly. After sometime, I got B on her fours and took her from behind. Now A was below B focusing on sucking B's clit while I was fucking B. I was having a couple of fingers up B's ass and could feel my cock through the membrane separating the 2 holes. B was trying to return the favour to A but was distracted by my fucking her holes. She was moaning over A's pussy lips that served as a turn on for A who in turn was moaning over my cock whenever she could get a hold of it.

This went for sometime while my climax was building. I could also sense that the girls' breathing was becoming more intense indicating that they were also on the verge of their climax. I upped my pace on B while I could feel the tension build in my cock. In a few minutes, I was almost ready to explode. I quickly told the girls that I am cumming. I got off B and the girls started tasting B all over my cock. They tapped away my hand getting hold of it and started jacking off. In a matter of minutes, I was shooting ropes and ropes of cum all over their faces. Both A and B took turns taking it on them. After what seemed like eternity, I finally ran out of juice. A and B quickly started licking the cum of the other's face and body and started to sway the cum between their mouths. It was a sight straight out of a porn movie. After playing around my with cum in their mouths, they swallowed it and were kissing each other clean.

I was spent after all the action and I lied down with these 2 beauties beside me. The 2 of us dozed off quickly with me stuck between the 2 girls and them cuddling me to glory. We finally arrived at the destination I need to deboard. I kissed them goodbye tasting my dried cum in their mouths but it didn't matter now.

This ride seems to be a joy ride, no wonder the ticket was 3 times the regular price. However, it was worth it. I was now looking forward for the return journey.