All Comments on 'An Unforgettable Melody Ch. 07'

by auguy86

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
like

good story. I also like the fact that it the next chapters comes quiet quickly

FormerReaderFormerReaderabout 8 years ago
Fun

I was a bit worried something had scared you off when there was a bit longer wait for this chapter. Welcome back. Like the setup of Darcy and Stuart, Darcy needed a better bf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more please

Ok so I am a selective reader and it takes a pretty good writer to get my attention. Names like Terry goodkind, Melanie rawn, and Margaret wise and tracy Hickman are the authors that always caught my attention. With that said you have really captivated my attention and if you haven't already published a book I would seriously recommend you look into it.

All in all please keep writing me chapters. Yes I enjoy the sex scenes and I would love to see if he delves into the role plays a little. But I truly love the building of the charecters and am genuinely interested to see who he meets in his new job, see how melody and the church girl develop their relationship, see what her thoughts on religion are, know what the locket means, and so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
parents

Parents didnt notice or seem to comment on the lack of glases that there son had. Previously worn. Also mikes friends havent noticed.

LustKnightLustKnightover 6 years ago
@GlassesAnon

People are weird about not noticing things that have always been there. It's also possible they mentally dismissed it as contacts.

kvalentinekvalentineabout 4 years ago
Thank You!

Most of the authors on here, even a lot of the better ones, at this point in the story would have started moving to get Darcy together with Mike, rather than with someone else, as the start of a "harem" for the protagonist. I'm so grateful that you didn't go this direction.

So far, this has probably been the most enjoyable read I've ever had on here. Not necessarily my favorite, the most interesting, or most arousing, but the most enjoyable. I've caught myself grinning stupidly at my monitor while reading the dialogue at at least one point each chapter, to this point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userauguy86@auguy86
Welcome, readers! My name is M.H. Barton, also known as auguy86. I am an author of erotic literature, dabbling mostly in romance and sci-fi/fantasy. I have lived for my entire life in the southern United States, aka "The South." I live here with my fantastic and loving wife, ...