An Unfortunate Habit Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I want to sleep with her, feel her wetness on my skin, that lovely wetness, dripping; feel her hands, rub her sex with my sex. Oh, Mr Trevais, I want to lick her all over!"

"And so you shall! I think Miss Evans it is time you came to terms with your own sexuality, acknowledge men are not for you, and be comfortable in your desire for women, acknowledge it openly. Can you do that?" His eyes held hers: Randolph's special gift was at work.

"Yes, I can."

It would take more sessions to overcome her timidity, a repression rather shared by Cecily upstairs, but he would help Miss Evans but, just now, he had other needs.

"Would you pour the tea?"

His receptionist complied. Randolph did like a cup of tea. He also liked having his cock sucked and it was extremely pleasant at the very late end to that day to lean back in his chair with a cup in one hand and watch his, really rather attractive, secretary undoing his fly and releasing his penis into her mouth. She would not, of course, remember this part of the evening the next day. Randolph was mindful of the needs of others and did not let Miss Evans neglect her own cup of tea; but he had his own needs as well and it was particularly pleasant to feel the heat of the hot tea on her mouth transmitted to his cock after she had sipped her tea and turned her head back to him. Randolph mused on the interesting taste sensation of the mixing of the slightly astringent tea with the saltiness of his ejaculation when it came. Would it work as a blend or not? He smiled to himself as he took another sip, it would not be long before Miss Evans found out.

It was not.

"Drink, Miss Evans, drink!" Randolph gushed in a different way to Cecily, the pent up excitement of watching both Miss Stubbs and Miss Evans resulted in a copious ejaculation. He kept his eyes open as he came, savouring the image of Miss Evan's lips wrapped around his penis and the movement of her neck as she swallowed.

He lay back in his chair, feeling very content, whilst his naked receptionist knelt between his legs still gently sucking on his now wilting penis, "I think, Miss Evans, it is time I took you home to bed. You will masturbate yourself to sleep thinking of our Cecily. You may tell me your thoughts in the morning." He finished his tea. "Yes indeed, Miss Evans, a hot drink before bedtime does set you up for the night, don't you agree?"

12