An Unhappy Year in Times Square

Story Info
A woman abandons her husband and daughter for a fling.
11.3k words
4.06
93.4k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenny8560
kenny8560
159 Followers

My name is Jeff Jennings. I am 32 years old and a successful psychologist with a small but profitable practice. My wife Annie is 28 and we have a daughter, Amy Jo who is 7. We have a comfortable home located in a very nice neighborhood with good schools, park and nearby shopping.

I met Annie while we were both attending the state university in Albany. Annie was a business major and earned her MBA in marketing and advertising while I earned my PhD in clinical psychology.

It was during her first year of graduate school when we literally ran into each other in the student union coffee shop rushing to get to class.

Luckily we didn't spill our coffee. I literally spent every free moment during the next two weeks in the coffee shop hoping to run in to but not over this beautiful dynamo with a caffeine craving.

I soon had my chance as the java junkie stopped in for a fix. I learned her name was Annie Deveraux from a small upstate New York town near the 1000 Islands.

Annie is 5'5", with doe like brown eyes, long brunette hair with proud 34C breasts and cute little butt that really moves when she walks. It stems from her French-Canadian heritage.

I am 5'10" with an average build, an attractive face and just a bit above average 7"cock. We had one thing in common, our need for caffeine. Soon, we were meeting daily for coffee, discussing our day, workload and which professors were the toughest.

We began dating, going out when we had time and occasionally would hook up for sex. I soon discovered that Annie was a dynamo in the sack as well. Over the course of three years, we fell in love and made plans to get married once our careers got started. However, fate would intervene as soon as we graduated we found out Annie was pregnant.

We decided that Annie should take time to have the baby and wait until the baby was old enough to start school before she would begin her career.

We married and moved to Syracuse to be closer to her family. I began my practice and we were soon joined by Amy Jo Jennings, the most precious and beautiful little girl in the world.

Over time my practice grew and we were comfortable but struggling with paying off our student loans. As soon as Amy Jo was 5 Annie decided it was time to go back to work.

She updated her resume and fortunately was able to secure several interviews. She landed a position as a copywriter at Mathews and Fralick, a well established Madison Avenue advertising agency with an office in Syracuse.

Annie was teamed up with graphic designer Kyle Edwards. I met Kyle several times at different company events like Syracuse Orange football and basketball because the company had a luxury box at the Carrier Dome.

He was tall about 6'2'', toned with olive skin, dark wavy hair, and piercing hazel eyes that women seemed to go crazy for. Every time I saw him he was always with a beautiful girl, just never the same girl twice.

During her first year with the firm she and Kyle made quite an impression with both clients and management landing and creating several successful campaigns for a local car dealer, a hospital, an attorney, a restaurant and a local private university.

From the start Annie and Kyle made a great creative team. After 18 months with the firm they had become the top creative team in the Syracuse office. Because of their track record they were sought out by clients looking for hip, modern ads that increased sales and revenue. The success earned Kyle and Annie promotions, Kyle as Art Director and Annie as supervisor of the copy writers which meant a sizeable increase in salary for both of them.

Home life was good. We were renting a modest size house that had a home office for me to see patients' during non-office hours when necessary. Annie's salary which reached six figures allowed us to pay off our student loans and start thinking about buying a house.

We had even made plans for the long Labor Day weekend to go and look at potential homes before heading to Albany for a family cookout. Our sex life was great and Annie continued to be a tigress in bed, however we were being careful to not conceive another child until we had our home.

However, I began to notice some subtle but visible changes in Annie over the past two months that coincided with her and Kyle working on a new campaign.

It began with Annie being an hour or two late arriving home in the evening. Soon it morphed into late nights running to midnight or later, first one to two nights and then began being five nights a week.

Fortunately, my practice allowed me to get home at a reasonable hour every evening and if I had an emergency, I could either teleconference with my patient or have them come to my home office.

As bad as the weekday absences were becoming, I looked forward to the weekend and a chance to reconnect with my wife and for Annie to spend some quality time with Amy Jo.

So when I rolled over to spoon with my wife and a hope for a little something more I found her side of the bed was empty. I got up and went into the bathroom and found that she had already showered, leaving her dirty nightclothes and towel on the floor.

I went down hoping to find coffee brewing and perhaps a hot breakfast waiting for me. When I arrived in the kitchen there was nothing brewing, no breakfast and no Annie, however, I did find a post-it note on the coffee pot.

It simply said, "Have to work, not sure when I will be home, Annie." I was shocked because I had gone to bed at 12:45am, well before she arrived home. She had not spent one single minute with me or Amy Jo during the past week and now she simply disappeared without as much as 'a hello, how are you'.

It was the Friday beginning the Labor Day weekend when Annie came home all excited. It was the first time she had been home on time in nearly a month. Jeff, I got a call from Mr. Matthews himself. He said he loved our work on Simone Beauty here and they want Kyle and me to come to New York and pitch a national campaign.

"Wow! That's great." I replied. "I have to go pack right away!" she said as her voice trailed off as she went bounding up the stairs toward our bedroom. I was shocked. Had she forgotten our plans for some house hunting and a weekend cookout at my parents in Albany on Sunday?

I followed her up to the bedroom and as soon as I entered the room she abruptly slammed the lid on her suitcase and zipped it up. "Annie, what are you doing?" My voice showed both my confusion and frustration. "What's the problem, I am packing for New York of course." She replied.

"What!!" "Did you forget we have plans for the weekend?" I said exasperated. "Oh Jeff, we need the weekend to get up to speed and prepare our pitch for the client next Friday. So I need to get on the late flight to New York at 7pm, I'm sorry, don't be upset." Annie said matter of factly.

"Annie, you have not spent a single minute this week with our daughter or me for that matter." I replied. "You have been leaving early in the morning coming home later and later and even taken to being gone during the weekend."

"Now without even as much as a heads up or asking for my input or consideration you rush past me to pack for an unplanned and unexpected trip to New York that you expect to last a week or more and you expect me to be okay with this?" I said.

"Jeff, if Kyle and I land this client it means a promotion and moving to the main office in New York. This is a chance to advance my career that I can't just pass up to placate your little tantrum." Annie said with no sense of remorse at all.

"Move to New York? Just when did you make that decision for the rest of us without even bothering to discuss it with me?" You never told me you were angling for a promotion that would re locate us?" I said with complete surprise. Annie chided in, "Because I knew you would react this way and try to impede my success."

"Ann Elizabeth Jennings, you know better than that. It is unfair, uncalled for, and untrue. I moved to Syracuse when you said you wanted to be closer to your family in Watertown."

"It is you who is being unfair, you never gave me the chance to say how I feel or even bother to consider what career sacrifices I might need to make for such a move." My indignation was evident in my words.

I added that, "It seems the only thing you have on your mind is getting out of here and getting to New York. Not your daughter, not your family and most certainly, not me."

She stormed off into the bathroom and I quickly packed an overnight bag for myself, went to Amy Jo's and packed her stuff as well. I loaded up my car while she showered and continued packing deciding to head to Albany early.

I grabbed Amy Jo and left before she came downstairs, although I'm sure she would never miss us in her rush to get to the airport on time.

Annie came out to find both her husband and daughter gone without a word. She then realized how she had been acting but she decided to push it from her mind. She had to hurry to get to Kyle's and pick him up in order to be at the airport on time for their flight.

As Annie began the drive downtown toward Kyle's loft, her mind wandered over the course of events that had occurred over the past month. She and Kyle began pushing harder because Kyle really wanted that promotion and move to New York.

Something she had not even considered until two weeks ago when Kyle told her that he wanted her to go with him. "Annie, we are a team. We do our best work together, so you have to take the promotion and come to New York." Kyle told her. Her thoughts then drifted to the campaign. Her husband and daughter was the farthest thing from her mind.

Kyle was packed and ready to go. He was waiting impatiently for Annie to arrive. They had been working together for two years and had become one of the best creative teams at Matthew & Fralick. He had ambition and set his sights on working large national campaigns from the New York office.

When they received the Simone account Kyle realized that if they designed a killer campaign for Simone locally, it would be their shot at bigger and better things in New York. He and Annie began working tirelessly on Simone.

They were going to hit them with a full court press of some slick magazine and radio ads with a heavy dose of internet click ads on social media and getting some of the young, hip fashion bloggers to feature Simone products.

During the last two months, working nearly around the clock, Kyle began to notice Annie as a woman. Their hectic work schedule had made his sex life non-existent. It began with some innocent flirting. He complimented her hair, her eyes and told her how beautiful she was. Then he decided that he would make her his latest conquest.

Annie found the attention Kyle was paying her to be flattering. She always found him attractive and now he began to notice her as well. During the last two weeks, she began to dress sexier. She chose blouses that would reveal her ample cleavage and occasionally she would bend forward giving Kyle a view of her lacy bras and her breasts. She wore short skirts that revealed her toned legs.

She told herself that the flirting was simply a harmless diversion to compensate for the long hours at the office. Soon she fantasized what it would be like to be with Kyle. As the weeks progressed she noticed the ever present bulge in Kyle's pants. After working late last Friday, Kyle made his move.

He began rubbing Annie's shoulders. Annie began to melt at his touch. She was lightly cooing as he rubbed her shoulders. When he stopped he helped her to her feet and kissed her. It was then Kyle told her that he wanted her to accompany him to New York, if the local campaign was successful to make the pitch on a national campaign, and, if they got the promotion, to make the move to New York before giving her a lingering, passionate kiss.

For Annie, the kiss felt electric. She found herself kissing him back. When they broke the kiss, Kyle suggested that they work the weekend. Annie knew that Jeff wouldn't like it and that it would mean even more time away from Amy Jo. Annie justified it to herself by saying she would make it up to her once the campaign was finished.

She had made several decisions that evening. One, she would accompany Kyle to New York. Two, she had both earned and wanted this promotion and would accept it. Three, she would work this weekend, and, she would sleep with Kyle. She told herself that a little fling would be good to relieve the stress of the past two months and would re-energize her sex life with Jeff.

Kyle suggested that it would be more comfortable working in his loft rather in the office, saying, "It is quiet, we won't be interrupted and it is vastly more conducive to the creative process than the office would be on a weekend." Annie agreed and they decided to meet for breakfast near the office and then head to Kyle's place.

On Saturday, she woke herself early. She was feeling a bit guilty, knowing that she planned to cheat on her husband and she also wanted to avoid having sex with Jeff so she could fully immerse herself in the experience with Kyle.

After nearly two months without sex, Annie was incredibly horny that morning. She could feel her pussy leaking as she stepped into the shower. The juices were running down her leg and it took all she had to stop from rubbing her pussy while showering.

She wanted to give herself fully to Kyle and she planned on 'rocking his world'. She ignored the fact that Jeff had needs and Annie justified it by saying to herself, that she would make it up to him next weekend. Right now, I need this for myself; Jeff would have to wait a little longer.

When she arrived at Kyle's she felt a bit nervous. She knew that working this weekend wasn't necessary and it was just an excuse for Kyle to get her alone. She knew that it was just a pretense to seduce her. What Annie did not know was why. She had a decent, loving husband and a gorgeous baby girl. However, she craved a thrill and that thrill was Kyle.

She was using her long hours at work, the stress of raising a child, and her career success as an excuse to give in to her narcissism. She redirected her guilt and forged it in to resentment for her husband by making him the villain who was trying to keep her from being professionally successful and deliberately trying to make her unhappy. Armed with the false sense of resentment for her husband, he got out of the car and headed for the arms of another man.

Once inside of Kyle's loft he started off by handing her a mimosa. Soft music was playing. Kyle said, "We need to relax a bit before settling down. We have both been working too hard." After drinking their mimosas Kyle asked Annie, Will you dance with me?" Annie replied, "Of course." As they danced Kyle pressed closer and Annie could feel his hardness.

He began rubbing her back and ever so slowly moving his hands downward until he was rubbing her ass. Once he had his hands on her ass and she did not pull away, he grabbed her by the ass and pulled her in closer and pressing her pussy against his erection. Then Kyle began to lightly kiss her neck as they danced. When the song ended he pulled her in for a long passionate kiss.

When Annie offered no resistance Kyle realized that his seduction was successful. When Annie parted her lips they began to explore each other's mouths and tongues. Kyle then removed his hands from her ass and began to rub her right breast through her bra and blouse.

Annie was so turned on and was so ready. She broke the kiss and took him by the hand and said, "Which way to the bedroom?" Kyle took her to the bedroom and removed her blouse and bra revealing her silver dollar sized light pink areolas and rather large erect nipples. Kyle told Annie that, "Your tits are more beautiful than I had imagined." Kyle cupped her right breast with his left hand and began licking and sucking the little nubbin while twisting her left nipple with the fingers of his right hand.

Annie began moaning as she reached down and unbuckled Kyle's belt, unbuttoned, and unzipped his trousers and began fondling his hard dick. Kyle stopped his assault of Annie's breasts so she could remove her slacks and panties while he removed his trousers and freed his straining cock from its prison.

Annie immediately dropped to her knees as she just had to have his cock in her mouth. It was big and beautiful and as she began licking around the crown it was Kyle's turn to moan. She immediately began to compare him to Jeff. Kyle and Jeff were both about 7" long. While Jeff was just a bit thicker, Kyle was uncircumcised. Annie had never had an uncut cock and found it to be a real turn on.

Annie swirled her tongue around the head as she slowly began to take the shaft down her throat until she had Kyle's entire cock down her throat. She wanted to taste him so she started to work her tongue up and down his throbbing shaft while she held him deep inside her throat while rubbing his balls with her left hand.

She felt him tense up and she slid up his shaft until just the head of his cock remained in her mouth. She rubbed his balls and began to make a swirling motion around the head of his cock while stroking the spit covered shaft with her right hand. Kyle yelled, "I'm gonna cum!" Annie intensified the pressure on his cock and intensified her assault on Kyle's cock with her tongue as he moaned in pure ecstasy, his breathing rapid and labored and as the cum began to boil out of his shaft he yelled, I'm cumming!"

The first shot exploded out of his cock and hit Annie in the back of the throat causing her to gag a bit but she continued to lick and stroke as Kyle continued to send spurt after spurt of hot semen and sperm into her eager mouth as she swallowed for all she was worth, but was unable to contain it all as some leaked out around her lips. It had a salty sweet taste, just a bit sweeter than Jeff.

As Kyle pulled his satisfied cock from her mouth he said, "That was the best blowjob I have ever had." The complement had made Annie want to please Kyle even more. Annie lay back on the bed and Kyle dove between her legs and started to lick her pussy. Annie's pussy was neatly trimmed and was already dripping. Kyle took a deep whiff of her aroma which smelled both sweet and pungent.

As Kyle ran his tongue up and down her slit he was careful to avoid contact with her clit. Annie's clit was rather large and it was already erect and protruding from its protective hood. Devoid of attention for over a month it was extremely sensitive and demanding attention. After several minutes of licking her folds Annie begged him to lick her clit. Kyle teased her just a bit more before quickly flicking her clit with his tongue.

Kyle alternated between licking her pussy and flicking her clit for a while before he finally sucked her clit into his mouth and sucking it until she exploded with the first of her three orgasms. Kyle watched Annie's face as she writhed in the ecstasy of her orgasmic bliss and after giving her a minute to recover, plunged his cock balls deep in one thrust into her quivering quim and set off yet another orgasm for Annie as she screamed, "Oh yes, yes, Kyle fuck me hard!"

Kyle began rapidly thrusting in and out of Annie as she used her pussy to squeeze and milk Kyle's cock. Annie began yelling, "Yes, yes, so deep, so good, I'm cumming while her pussy clamped down on Kyle's throbbing prick and he began to cum again in rhythm with Annie's orgasm. When they finished, Annie said, "That was so good." Kyle replied, "Mind blowing."

They fell asleep and after a couple of hours they woke up and had lunch. After lunch they went back to bed for a second, though less intense, round of lovemaking. They got up showered together dressed and then sat down to actually do a little work on the metrics of the campaign which was now in its second week. On Sunday, they had sex again, showered and talked about tomorrow when they would meet with Simone's people to find out how the campaign was going. As she left, she gave him a passionate kiss that left her tingling.

kenny8560
kenny8560
159 Followers