An Unhappy Year in Times Square

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Saturday she arrived home around 2am to her sleeping husband. She quietly slipped in and took a shower and set her Apple watch to vibrate around 6am so she could get up, start laundry and be out of the house before Jeff woke. Sunday she arrived home by 11pm and again set her watch to wake her at 6.

The week had been full of anticipation. Kyle and Annie had worked late every night developing ideas in case they got the chance to pitch the national campaign. They were too busy to have sex but Annie gave Kyle a blow job on Thursday before she left for home. Annie arrived at work at 7:45am, Kyle came in a couple of minutes later with some coffee and told her that Simone had arranged a conference call with the New York office at 9am, the time they were supposed to meet with them about the campaign.

Annie and Kyle met Simone executives Sandy Bergeron and Frank Allison and escorted them to the conference room. Via teleconference they were joined by Simone's executive vice president in charge of marketing and promotion Louise Spellman and Randolph Matthews right hand man, executive vice president Bill Peterson.

Sandy began by congratulating her Syracuse team and Annie and Kyle on the success of the campaign to date as sales in the Syracuse market were up by 24%. Sandy added that, "It is 14% more than any of the other regional markets are performing." "We need a strong showing during the upcoming holiday season and a strong 4th quarter to drive our yearend earnings." "We feel that an aggressive youth orientated campaign like the one in the Syracuse region will help us have a record year in both sales and profits."

Bill Peterson said, "Kyle and Annie, Simone and myself are thoroughly impressed with the job you did and Sandy and I agree that you are the team to drive the national campaign." "We need you in New York on Tuesday." He added, "Spend the weekend with your families and be ready to get to work on Tuesday. Meet me at the New York office at 8am." Kyle said, "We'll be there Mr. Peterson and thanks to you and Ms. Spellman, we won't let you down."

Bill added, "Kyle we have a corporate apartment with plenty of room for you and Annie while you are in New York." "I will have my assistant email you with the address and you can pick up the key at the desk, they will be expecting you." "Simone is one of our biggest clients, so do a good job and the move to New York might just be permanent."

"Annie, let's go to New York this weekend. We can work on our pitch and have some really solid ideas for Bill on Tuesday." said Kyle. He added, "We could also celebrate in style. Dinner, champagne and a Broadway show before we begin the grind. It may be awhile before we get the chance to unwind again."

Annie said, "I am supposed to be going to a Labor Day cookout with Jeff's family in Albany." "I don't know how I could miss it since I haven't been home more than to sleep forty winks, shower and dress in over a month." Kyle said, "Okay, but you are going to give up lobster, champagne and tickets to Hamilton for hotdogs, potato salad, and beer?"

Annie knew that she should be going home, be a wife and a mother before heading to New York. To re-establish her family ties. Yet, Jeff would have expectations. They haven't made love in nearly two months. She continued to deny her guilt and transferred it onto Jeff. She made him the villain in order to justify her fling with Kyle and continue cheating on her husband. However, the temptation to have a wild weekend in New York, in the end was too great. She finally capitulated telling Kyle, "Okay, let's get ourselves booked on a flight to New York."

Annie was angry that Jeff left so abruptly but she didn't have time to fret about it as she had to rush to make their New York flight. She decided to put her husband, daughter and her life on hold and out of her mind for the rest of the weekend. This campaign was so important. She also admitted to herself that the excitement of her fling was too erotic to resist. Eventually Jeff would come around, he had to.

When Jeff arrived at his parents' home his brother James, his wife Mandy and their son Adam were already there. His sister Amanda and her husband Bill would soon follow. Jim noticed immediately that Annie was not with Jeff. Jeff made an excuse that Annie could not get out of a work assignment and would not be able to come for the weekend.

Jim knew something was wrong as his brother was withdrawn and not his normally chatty shelf. Jim pulled him aside and asked, "What's going on bro?" Jeff needed someone to confide in and his big brother had always been there for him. Jeff said rather forlornly, "Jim, I think Annie is having an affair." "Jeff, are you sure?" Jim replied completely taken aback. Jeff answered, "I have no real evidence but many things just don't add up."

Jeff explained to his brother the events of the past two months. The late and later hours with Annie leaving early in the morning and the surprise trip to New York and her telling she would take a promotion and move to New York without consulting him and the impromptu trip that might last weeks. Jeff said, "She is not the woman I married. She has seemed to abandon her family for her job and she has been spending way too much time away from home with Kyle."

Jim was overwhelmed with what his brother unloaded on him. He always thought that he and Annie had a great marriage. Jim told his brother, "Jeff you need to get a plan together. You can't just accuse her of cheating without some solid evidence and if she is cheating you need to decide how what you want to do going forward. Do you want to try and salvage the marriage? Do you want a divorce? If you want to end the marriage, you need to protect yourself and Amy Jo. You can't go off half-cocked."

Jeff thought about what his brother told him and he replied, "Jim, she has shown no care or concern for either me or her daughter. I could possibly forgive her treatment of me but not the way she has ignored her little girl, our little girl! The only plausible explanation for her behavior is she is having an affair with that bastard Kyle Edwards. I need to find out for sure but if she is cheating on me, on us, we're through and I will do everything short of physical violence to make her and Kyle pay."

Jim said, "I've got a friend who provides security for corporate and celebrity clients. His name is Jerry Donohue and he owns Dumbarton Security Services. One of his clients is Matthews and Fralick. I can set up a meeting and see what he might be able to do in terms of helping get you some solid proof of what is and isn't going on."

Jeff dejectedly replied, "Brother, I couldn't afford someone like that." Jim answered, "Don't worry bro, Jerry is an old friend, we served together in the Airborne Rangers and when he wanted to start his company I gave him the startup capital to get going.

I risked my career with the bank by approving his loan given his lack of collateral. I knew he would be good for it and he didn't let me down. He owes me and I am going to collect." Besides, if there is any cost, I can and will cover it. As an investment banker in New York, I make a lot of money and after all, what good is all that money if I can't help out my family."

Jeff had tears in his eyes as he replied, "Thanks big brother. Please set up the meeting." Jim said, "I will give Jerry a call right now and see him the first thing Tuesday after I get back to the city. When I know more I will call you and set up a time when you can come to the city meet Jerry. I know he will find some way to help us out.

Meanwhile, let's keep this to ourselves no need worrying the rest of the family. I don't want to tarnish Annie's standing within the family until we have proof positive. So try and enjoy the weekend. We'll get to the bottom of this." Jeff replied, "I knew I could count on you. I already feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders. Let's grab a beer and fire up the grill. I know everyone is got to be getting hungry."

Jeff somehow managed to enjoy the time with his family and on the ride home he thought about the fact that Annie had not even bothered to call which just fueled his suspicions about what her and Kyle were dong in New York. Now he had a plan and soon he would know for sure what his wife was doing.

He was amazed at how fast his world turned upside down and how quickly his love for his wife was fading. Thankfully, his training gave him great tools for coping. Amy Jo was sleeping in her car seat looking like a little angel. Jeff smiled as he felt the immense joy and love his daughter gave him and then felt a great wave of sadness that his wife was throwing away such love." Jeff vowed that the cost would not be cheap and that they would both pay dearly.

Kyle and Annie arrived at Matthews and Fralick's executive penthouse on the 50th floor of the prestigious Parkman Building on Park Avenue after grabbing a quick bite. As expected, it was opulent and had a great view of Central Park. For sake of appearances they put their belongings in separate rooms and Annie messed up the bed in her room before joining Kyle in the living room.

The penthouse had a full bar and Kyle had made each of them a nightcap. As they sipped their 12 year old single malt they were reflecting on the beautiful view of the park in silence. Annie finally broke the silence saying, "Are you going to take me to bed?" Kyle, replied, "Don't you need to call your husband first?" Annie simply replied, "I am in the mood for love not to talk with my asshole of a husband. He took off without saying goodbye and I'm just going to let him stew for awhile."

Annie added, "It's a beautiful evening. We have excellent scotch, an exquisite view and tomorrow we are having dinner at Le Bernardin and tickets to see Hamilton at the Richard Rodgers Theater. The last thing you want is me thinking about is my husband. Last chance mister, are you taking this gorgeous woman to bed?" Kyle just reached out and took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom.

Kyle gave her a long passionate French kiss while he undid her robe. He pinched her nipples and gently rolled them in his fingers, alternating from one to the other. Kyle's manipulation of her sensitive nipples sent a wave of pleasure right to her swollen pussy which was beginning to drip with anticipation.

Kyle then went down on her, licking her labia but avoiding her clit. When Kyle finally sucked her sensitive clit, Annie felt ripple after ripple of her orgasm electrifying her entire body and as Kyle continued his ministrations Annie was at a fever pitch she was begging him to fuck her.

Kyle ready for some relief of his own plunged his cock deep into her waiting pussy and fucked her hard and fast. His pumping soon reached a fever pitch and soon he buried his cock deep into Annie's pussy and began to shoot spurt after spurt of his hot seed deep into Annie's womb. Annie felt the hot jism splattering her cervix and it gave her third climax of the evening. Sated and exhausted they both fell asleep.

It was three weeks before Jeff could get away. Finally, he and Jim had a meeting with Jerry at 1pm and met for lunch in a small bistro near the Dumbarton offices. As they walked in Jim went to a table near the back of the restaurant and said, "Hey brother, thanks for coming!" As Jerry stood up and gave him a bro hug, "Hondo, brother good to see ya!" Breaking the hug, Jim said, "Jerry, meet my brother Jeff." Jerry replied, "Glad to meet you Jeff." He stuck out a huge right hand and as they shook hands the vise-like, powerful grip was glaringly apparent as Jeff tried to get some feeling back once Jerry released him. Jim said, "Jeff, I called Jerry as soon as I got home and gave him a sit rep as to what you suspected was going on."

Jerry began talking and told the two men that, "Jeff, I already started with my surveillance work. The place they are staying at is owned by Matthews and Fralick, they use it for executives from out of town and we had cameras installed to monitor the premises when it was unoccupied, for security purposes." "We have sophisticated listening devices so we have crystal clear audio as well as high definition cameras for remarkably detailed video." "I began the op as soon as Hondo called me."

"I have them under full surveillance for the past three weeks. Followed them wherever they went and of course in the suite itself." "Jeff, I'm sorry to tell you, it is not good." Jeff suddenly grew pale as his greatest fears were coming to light. As tears began to form, he asked, "What do you have?" Jerry slid him a large folder. It was a special design and inside there were pockets filled with photographs, four DVD's and a flash drive in a small pocket made to hold it securely. Jerry said, "It's like this, your wife has been shacking up with this guy in the company digs since day one. They use their expense account to go out dining, dancing and to the theatre."

"They frequently and blatantly share many PDA moments. Back in the suite they are fucking nearly every night." Jerry added, "She now refers to you as the 'asshole' who doesn't want to see her succeed in her career." "I heard through some of my outside contacts that the client is impressed with their work and is ready to sign with Matthews and Fralick." "I got it on good authority that the promotion to the main office is a done deal." "I found out that the big launch for the campaign is supposed to happen in Times Square on New Year's Eve. They have arranged to sponsor the Rockin' New Year's Eve and will be with Ryan Seacrest during the countdown and once the New Year arrives the ad will be played on the Jumbotron in front of millions of viewers and the crowd at Times Square."

Jeff was floored. However, he managed to say, "Thanks Jerry, what do I owe you?" Jerry replied, "The only thing you owe me is to let me and Hondo give that bitch and worthless excuse for a man what's coming to them." Jeff was beyond words and simply nodded yes.

Jeff went back home as his brother and Jerry formulated a plan. He hugged his sweet little girl and wondered how could she just abandon her daughter for that piece of crap? He stopped calling and she did not notice, for Annie was too wrapped up in her new life to even bother to call let alone come home to visit her little girl. She did leave a message saying she would be extremely busy through the holidays with casting, filming, and presentations and that she would make it up to them once the campaign was finished. Jeff went to Albany for Thanksgiving and he and Amy Jo had a good time with family.

Jerry and Jim discussed the situation and how to best cause maximum damage. Jerry said, "Hondo, I've got an idea." "I have this IT genius by the name of Andrew Lewis who works for me and designs and implements all of our cyber security systems." "The kid went to MIT. He had a cheating wife and he knows the pain involved." "I know that he can help us take care of those two pieces of shit." Let me run the situation by him and see if he can fuck up their presentation in Times Square."

Jim replied, "It sounds great but won't it put you in Dutch with Matthews and Fralick?" "Not to mention the legal ramifications if we get caught." Jerry replied, "Don't worry Hondo. The kid is a freakin' genius and he knows how to cover his tracks. Hell, the NSA has been trying to poach him, but thankfully, I can afford to pay him well enough to stay." As far as those two fat asses Matthews and Fralick are concerned, they cheated me out of a completion bonus for installing some new cyber security protocols in their system to avoid corporate espionage over a technicality. Andrew was due a sizeable amount of that bonus because he worked his ass off to complete the job and give them top notch protection." "I still paid him but he knew that I took a big hit." "So I know that he would like the chance at a little payback." "Plus, they will never be able to trace it back to you or your brother." "No paper trails and no phone calls other than the one you made to me, just two old Army buddies catching up."

"Alright, sounds like we have a plan of operation." "How will you keep me in the loop?" "Hondo, I hire contract private investigators when I want to be discrete." "I will have one of my top people contact you by messenger when we need to meet using our old Ranger code." You can destroy the message as soon as you receive it." "Jim said, "Thanks brother." Jerry replied, "Got your back Hondo, and Jeff's too."

Jerry called Andrew Lewis into his office. He explained the situation and his idea. "Andrew, if you can hack into the Jumbotron on Times Square we can add a few things to the presentation that those two cheaters are given. They will lose the client, be fired and publically humiliated in front of millions. Matthews and Fralick will lose the Simone account and will be liable for the actions of Kyle and Annie when Jeff sues them for a million or two. I'll even find the nastiest shark in New York to take on the case."

Andrew replied, "Boss, I can hack the system without any problem and bounce the signal all around the world and they will never be able to trace it." "In fact, I'll set up a black hat persona on the dark web and they will think it is some sort of corporate attack by a radical." I look forward to burning that cheating bitch as well as sticking it to those cheating bastards Matthews and Fralick. I'm all in." Jerry replied, "Operation Auld Lang Syne is set. Do what you have to do and let me know when you have figured out the logistics of the whole thing. Andy, do not discuss this with anyone. Handle all of the work yourself. I pay you a big bonus when it's completed." Andrew replied, "Consider it done boss. The only bonus I want is to watch them squirm as the New Year rings in."

Jerry met with Jim on the Staten Island Ferry and gave him a sit rep. He outlined the plan in detail and told Jim he would keep him updated on the progress going forward. Jim told Jerry he would see his brother for Christmas and would fill him in then. The two then separated and remained on the ferry for the return trip to Manhattan.

Just before Christmas Jim and Jerry met in the observation deck of the Empire State Building where Jerry told him that all systems were a go and the countdown clock was set, T minus 240 hours and counting. Mr. Kyle Matthews and Ms. Annie Jennings had no idea how deep in the shit they actually were, but the clock is ticking and soon, their world will be crashing down around them.

It was Friday December 22. Kyle and Annie headed to Madison Avenue and the Matthews building for their meeting with Simone's vice president in charge of advertising Robert Simmons and their vice president of marketing Jenna Deveraux. Kyle said to Annie, "You ready?" "This is the biggest pitch of our lives." Annie simply replied, "Let's go get them." Kyle and Annie laid out their vision of how the Simone brand should present itself to attract young and hip clientele. When they completed their pitch, Simmons and Deveraux conferred and then said they had a meeting with Rudolph Matthews and quickly made their exit. Annie said, "I think it went well, we were fully prepared." Kyle replied nervously, "I'm not sure. If they were going to sign it seems they would give us a heads up." Annie said, "Kyle, it is probably just business, crunch the numbers and tweak the budget and such." Kyle added, "I hope you're right."

After an hour had passed Mr. Matthews personal assistant Gwen Evans came and they were escorted to the 40th floor and to the penthouse office of the founding partner of the firm, Randolph Matthews. Matthews was sixtyish but he still had a full head of salt and pepper hair and silver at the temples. He kept himself fit and was rather a handsome and distinguished looking man. As Annie and Kyle enter the office Matthews looked up from his desk and glared at them with piercing eyes that brought fear into their hearts.