An Unlikely Alliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put the phone on speaker and told him to say it one more time. Grant agreed that it would be simple to do one more time, so we agreed.

It was about a week later, and we were sitting in Grant's apartment, ready to watch a movie. He'd popped some popcorn, added the usual butter, and we were ready. When we sat down, he grabbed the remote but didn't turn on the TV.

"We need to talk," he said, which certainly grabbed my attention.

I hadn't seen anything amiss between us, so I wasn't certain what he wanted to talk about.

"Have you ever wondered why I'm still living in an apartment, given my circumstances?"

"Not really, I guess. I thought that, just like me, you didn't want the hassle of owning a home with its maintenance and costs like a new furnace or something."

"A lot of truth in that. And if I hadn't been living here, I'd have missed the best thing that's ever happened to me." He smiled and gave my knee a gentle pat. "My best friend from college was from here locally, and he talked it up a lot. So, when I graduated and since I can work from anywhere, I moved here and settled in. Of course, he quickly got a new job and left. I decided there was no reason to move, and I could establish my new life right here, and I did.

"I like the apartment, but I think I'd like to get a house now, with what's been happening lately."

It didn't take a genius to read between the lines of what he was saying, and I could feel my heart beginning to pound. Was he going to say more about this?

"I need a real estate person to show me some houses, preferably a female who could give me some careful guidance. Can you recommend someone?"

"When do you want to start?" I asked, so excited I could barely sit still.

"Oh, so you're suggesting yourself?" he asked playfully.

I smacked his shoulder, and we both began laughing.

"I'm flexible with my time, so whenever it's convenient for you," he said.

"We can start tomorrow afternoon after I check a few listings. I guess I need to ask how much you'd like to spend."

"I hope my real estate lady knows me well enough to make that decision herself."

"Grant, I can't. I mean, I need to know...you know."

"There's one other thing, too," he said, ignoring my mild frustration.

"This house must meet the real estate lady's wants and desires to perfection. It should be the house she'd pick if she were picking one for herself."

"Grant, that isn't fair."

"I think it's perfectly fair. I'm totally trusting your tastes, desires, and values. How much fairer can I be?"

I'd become so thunderstruck by what he was saying that I had neglected to continue reading between the lines. When I stopped for a moment and did that, I felt I was ready to cry, but wouldn't allow myself that release.

"Ready for the movie?" he asked, as though the previous conversation hadn't taken place.

"Ready," I replied weakly, realizing I was going to have trouble concentrating on the movie, particularly when Grant wanted to hold my hand or lay his head on my shoulder.

I made it through the movie, slept intermittently through the night, and was at work early, going through as many current listings as I could in the $250,000 - $400,000 range. I let Doug know that I'd be showing houses today and possibly tomorrow...and it was personal. With wide eyes, he assured me that would be fine.

I'd not thought well of Doug sometimes in the past, but when it counted, he was a really great guy.

Since I was the real estate agent as Grant so insisted on calling me, I insisted that I would drive, despite his mild protests. "Business is business," I assured him.

The first two houses were nice, and I liked them both, but that was it. Liked wasn't strong enough for Grant, so we hurried to number three. That visit didn't last long as it was located on a street that I wasn't familiar with...a very busy street.

Number four was my favorite, at least from the photos I'd seen with the listing, and I was anxious to see it and get Grant's impression as well. It was a touch over the price limit I had set, but that would be up to Grant.

It sat on one acre of land, a single-story plan that I loved from the outside. Grant seemed to as well, and once we were inside, I wanted it. If he wanted me to pick a house that I would love for myself, this was it. There were four bedrooms, two and a half baths, and a spacious kitchen that was open to the large family room. Double glass doors led onto an extensive multi-level deck. It seemed perfect to me.

"So, do you like it?" Grant asked innocently.

"Oh my gosh," I fairly gushed. "This is just...well...it's almost perfect, Grant."

He smiled a somewhat different smile and reached for my hand.

"Come back outside with me for a minute," he said, leading me to the front door. Once outside, he looked at me, and before I knew it, I was off the ground and in his arms. He carried me back inside.

"Grant?" I squeaked, wondering if we were both thinking the same thing.

"I think it's only appropriate that I carry the woman I hope will soon be my wife into our first home together."

"Grant, are you...?" But he was already on one knee.

"Julie Williamson, will you make my life complete and be my wife?"

This time I couldn't stop the tears. "Of course I will, Grant."

The ring was beautiful and fit perfectly.

The next several minutes were filled with wonderful hugs and kisses. I was still having trouble believing this was happening to me.

"You want this house for us, but you haven't asked about the price." This seemed so strange, and I had never had it happen before.

"It won't be too much. I think I can trust you on that. Plus, you're the contract lady, so get it written."

"So, are there any conditions on taking possession of the house?"

"I don't know of any, but I didn't really look."

I didn't want to admit that this whole house thing had seemed like a fairytale, and I hadn't studied everything as carefully as I usually did. But the house was empty, and it looked like everything that was going to be removed was already gone.

Grant took my hand and led me past the front entry and into the master bedroom wing.

"Do you like carpeted floors?" he asked as he stepped out of his shoes.

"Particularly in bedrooms," I answered.

I chuckled as I slipped off my shoes, enjoying the feel of the thick carpet on my bare feet. I trotted around giggling and dancing, still feeling euphoric from what had just happened. Grant quickly joined me, and soon, we were singing and dancing together. But I had an idea and gestured for him to be seated.

It was one of my favorite songs, but I'd never had a chance to sing it as it was meant to be sung. And after what had happened so far today, I had decided it was meant to be sung right now. It would be just me and my voice.

The whispers in the morning

Of lovers sleeping tight

Are rolling by like thunder now

As I look in your eyes

I hold on to your whole body

And feel each move you make

Your voice is warm and tender

A love that I could not forsake

'Cause I'm your lady

And you are my man

Whenever you reach for me

I do all that I can

I saw Grant's arms extended toward me.

"I'm reaching," he said gently.

The singing stopped, and I went to him and felt his arms press me against him.

"There are more verses," I whispered in his ear.

His lips smothered mine, his tongue probing until it found what it was searching for.

"Grant, this isn't our house," I gasped.

"It will be soon," he answered. "Did you lock the door?"

"No, I didn't. I didn't know we were..."

I didn't finish. The words had started out of my mouth when I realized what I was saying. I had accepted the fact that we were going to make love, even though we'd never done anything close to that before. It wouldn't be my first time, but it would be our first time. Was I ready?

"Are you brave?" he asked.

"You said before that you enjoyed being daring under the right circumstances. Am I those circumstances?"

I was crushed against him once again as we both collapsed to the floor.

"The song said that I'd do all that I can."

"And you'd do that?" Grant released me as he spoke and, without waiting for my response, sat back, leaning against the wall beside the window.

His body language said that he'd already accepted that I would, so it was up to me to make it happen. It wasn't something I was used to doing or even thinking about. But he was waiting.

When I stood, I looked out the window across the big backyard...and into a small copse of trees. No one would be looking in that window unless they came into the backyard. There was no fence, but...

There were other words to the song that I hadn't sung that applied to me right where I was now and where I was heading.

We're heading for something

Somewhere I've never been

Sometimes I am frightened

But I'm ready to learn

Of the power of love

I was frightened, but there was nothing that was going to stop me now.

I reached up and undid my ponytail, then shook my head to loosen the hair. I looked at Grant and shook it again, this time watching him draw his lower lip between his teeth. I turned my back to him, rising onto my tip-toes as I began unbuttoning my blouse, happy that I'd decided to wear the set of cobalt lingerie that spent most of its life buried in the drawer of my dresser. The bra wasn't too risque but did reveal a nice amount of cleavage. I turned so I could share it with him. Something had taken hold of me, and it was all I could do to keep from pulling it off immediately.

But I wanted to do all that I could before Grant took over.

"I love the freckles," he said.

It was the curse of being a redhead, and I wasn't used to people loving them. I never had, but hearing Grant say it excited me.

I unbuttoned, then unzipped my slacks, sliding them slowly down my legs. I wasn't too tall, but I was about five-foot-ten, and I knew my legs looked long, particularly when they were bare. I loved the expressions on Grant's face as his eyes scanned me from top to bottom. But it was time to hide again.

I turned my back and reached behind me, unclasping my bra and tossing it aside as I imagined a stripper might do. As I slid the cobalt bikini panties down my legs, I knew there was a part of me that wasn't hidden any longer. I wondered what Grant was thinking, and I found out.

"Don't move," he said. "Oh my gosh, I never imagined. I mean, I imagined, but it was never as good as what I'm seeing now."

That certainly had my body heating, and I was ready to turn around, but I heard the rustle of him moving.

"I can't not do it, Julie."

I felt his hands on my butt, caressing, then tenderly squeezing. I just stood there, my eyes closed, and was amazed at the feelings coursing through my body. He was just inches from someplace where, with conflicted feelings, I was hoping he might go. But he didn't. When I was at the point of turning around and climbing his frame, he sat down, leaning again the wall again. At least, I thought that's what he was doing.

I slowly turned to face him, naked and exposed and watched his eyes slowly close and then open again.

"Your turn to do all that you can, Grant."

He stood, and very quickly, his clothing littered the carpet. Not surprisingly, his erection was pointing directly at me.

"Your turn not to move," I saId as I approached him. Our eyes locked together, I grasped his cock, moving my hand slowly back and forth, enjoying the change in his face. I'd read the books and stories and knew what they said should happen next. But this wasn't a book; it was my life.

"What do you want most right now?" I asked slowly.

I think Grant had read the books, too--lots of different books with lots of different scenarios. Plus, I was still massaging his cock, which may have distracted him a touch. I could almost hear his brain working. A very sexy grin filled his face, and I think he'd decided.

"Don't stop what you're doing, and don't move."

His words were slightly garbled, and his breathing was labored. I could see that his eyes had moved from my eyes to further down my body...and his hands were moving also. My breasts were lifted, caressed, gently pressed together, and spread apart. Grant was licking his lips, his mouth open with his heavy breathing.

When he took hold of my nipples, I thought I might pass out and was barely able to breathe. He squeezed them, rolled them, pulled them, and caressed them with his thumbs. When he met my eyes again, I could only wait...and hope.

It was his right hand that began to move, the fingers dragging across my stomach, then my belly, and finally tugging on the short red hair of my carefully trimmed muff. I concentrated on stroking his cock because I knew my ability to concentrate would soon disappear. It was already beginning to happen, that finger gently parting my very wet labia.

"Oh, Grant, that's not fair," I fairly grunted, struggling to stay upright.

But he wasn't relenting, and in seconds his finger was buried inside me, moving faster and faster until I couldn't keep from moaning.

"Don't stop making that sound," he groaned as he kissed me.

With him kissing me, one hand tugging on a nipple, and his finger now focused on my clit, there was no way I could stay quiet. And there was no way I could stay standing, my knees giving way as I threw my arms around his neck, dragging him to the floor with me

If this kept up, I would be having a thunderous orgasm within minutes. I think Grant knew that, and his other hand had moved from my nipple to my pussy, two fingers now probing me.

"Grant," I squealed before his tongue cut me off. My muffled moans were getting louder and louder, my body twisting and arching as that moment was almost there. My body had never experienced feelings like this before, and I knew it was ready to happen. I heard myself nearly screaming in ecstasy as the spasms began.

Above it all, I could still hear Grant's gasping voice.

"I love you, Julie. I love you more than you know."

I don't know how many spasms there were; I couldn't count. I couldn't even think. At last, they stopped, my body and mind totally spent. All I could do was hold onto Grant. When he moved his finger again, I jerked so hard I was afraid I'd hurt myself. His smile told me he'd enjoyed it.

"Grant, what just happened?"

"Only half of what's going to happen," he said, propping himself on one elbow.

"But how can that happen?" I questioned, my mind still so loaded with endorphins it was probably more like jello than anything else.

"I'm a man, and you're a woman. That's how it can and will happen."

"But..."

He stretched out his arm until he grasped his pants, reached into a pocket, and produced a shiny metallic-looking packet.

I'm sure my eyes opened very, very wide. "You...you planned this, didn't you?"

"How better to check out the new house? Is it good for having sex? So far, it's passed the test."

He'd certainly taken me completely by surprise, not that I wanted anything different to happen. We had kissed--really kissed several times, but there had never really been anything overtly sexual between us. In bed in my apartment, knowing Grant was just three floors above me and that I could be there and undressed completely in a matter of minutes had passed through my brain more than once. But I'd been content to wait, to see if we were really who and what we thought we were.

Grant had decided, and he was ready for more...for the next step. I was ready, too, particularly after what had just happened, but there was one more thing.

"Grant, I can hardly wait," I said, eyeing the little packet. "But there's one thing that I, well, I really want."

"Okay," he said anxiously. "Anything."

I was ready to tell him, but the words and what I was talking about were so foreign to anything I knew I was having trouble getting it out. Only what had just happened would encourage me to go ahead.

"Grant...this is difficult...for our first time, I don't want rubber or latex between us. I want it to be Grant and Julie and nothing else."

I'd said it, and I was waiting for Grant's response. I saw him take a deep breath.

"Okay, for one minute, and I hope I can last that long after what you've been doing to me."

I giggled. I'd keep doing it if he'd let me. What he'd suggested sounded perfect for today. But I wasn't sure what to do, so I'd leave it up to Grant.

He pushed me down on the carpet and lay down beside me. His hand caressed my cheek.

"Julie, you absolutely gorgeous redhead, I love you, and I've dreamed about this many times. Now it's going to happen."

I felt his hands on my legs, pressing against my thighs. I realized that, instinctively, I was resisting. I ended that quickly, spreading my legs wide. I'd never done that before, but it felt, well, fulfilling. I knew what I wanted.

And so did Grant.

He moved between my legs at my ankles and began kissing up my right thigh. His lips moved through my muff until he kissed my belly. A tongue tease to my navel as he worked his way up my body. My breasts and nipples got lots of attention. When I opened my eyes, his face was above mine, his nostrils flaring with his heavy breathing. I'm sure I was the same.

"You ready?" he asked simply.

I was ready for anything. As he kissed me, his hand went between us, and I felt him against my pussy, and almost immediately, he was inside. He kept moving, pressing deeper and deeper until I was completely filled. I heard a wonderful groan from Grant.

He began to move, and it sent amazing feelings racing through my body. I was ready for it to last forever...when he stopped.

"Julie, I'd better..."

He didn't need to say more. Much to my chagrin, I remembered.

"Hurry," I moaned as he tore open the packet, rolled the condom onto his erection, and, almost without missing a beat, was back to where he'd been. He was still kissing me, and I wrapped my arms around him. When my legs went around his hips, I could feel him penetrating even deeper.

He was moving now, and I could hear the sounds of our joined bodies. I'd never imagined I could feel this way; the euphoria filling my body from the tip of my toes to the top of my head had my body moving in ways I'd never imagined it doing. But it was, and there was something else happening as well. My body was arching to meet each of his thrusts, the heat in my body rising just as it had when I'd orgasmed a few minutes ago.

I felt it beginning.

With a loud moan, I said, "I'm coming again," as the spasms took hold of me.

"Yes...yes," he muttered as he stilled, and I could feel him pulsing inside me. It went on and on, and I could barely breathe. I might die, but I'd never experienced such bliss. My arms were still around Grant, so I squeezed him hard.

"You're sneaky, Grant."

He chuckled as he rolled to the side and pulled me on top of him.

"I love having this red hair in my face, particularly when it's a little damp from some great sex."

"Grant, that's double gross."

"You're going to have to get used to dirty talk."

"I'm not sure I know any dirty talk," I answered with a giggle.

"I can teach you."

"Does that make it better?"

"I dunno. We'll have to find out."

Even the thought of trying was exciting. Everything had been exciting since Grant had carried me through the front door. It was a change in my life that I'd expected but wasn't really ready for. Now that it had happened, I was anxious for more--for the whole more.

"Should we get dressed?" I ventured.

"You want to hide that beautiful body?"

"Grant, I'm just a freckled redhead and nothing that great."