An Unlikely Alliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started toward me, and foolishly, I ran. The only place to go was into the main part of the house, the living room and the family room. He caught me in the family room, arms around my waist, and lifted me into the air right in front of the double glass door that led outside. If anyone was in the neighbor's house or yard, they had a clear view of two frolicking nudes.

We were quickly on the floor and out of sight, me laughing hysterically as Grant was tickling me relentlessly.

"Ready for round two?" he asked, not letting up on the tickling.

"No," I squealed. "I don't think I could stand it."

"You'll never know unless you try," he added, his arm and leg working to pry my legs apart. Another round of tickling, and I couldn't keep them together.

"Grant, don't!" I yelled as his hand found that sensitive spot again, his finger easily probing where something else had recently been.

It was amazing--after fifteen seconds of struggle, I wasn't struggling any longer. It was that same feeling, and my body was twisting and arching all over again. It took a little longer this time, which was fine with me--I think I could have cherished that feeling for an hour or two. But the spasms began again, my muscles contracting over and over, the moans even louder than before.

I closed my eyes as I knew he was looking at me, waiting for my response.

"Don't look at me," I pleaded half-heartedly.

"I can't take my eyes off of you. Julie, you're just..."

I opened my eyes to see his smile, to see the look on his face, to revel in the adoration I was feeling at the moment. It was an exquisite moment, enhanced by the continuing tingle of my third orgasm on this most extraordinary day of my life.

But we were still naked, in front of floor-to-ceiling glass doors, and life needed to continue, if only to complete the offer on this house...our house I now knew.

Boldly, we stood and walked hand in hand to our bedroom. We dressed, standing a ways apart, concerned that even a touch could initiate round three. I locked up carefully, anxious to complete the paperwork and move in.

What had begun with an argument over a rooftop brooding and thinking spot had turned into a relationship that would unite us for the rest of our lives. There were still things to work out, and would be as long as we'd be together. That was a part of life and relationships and would be a part of ours as well.

Outside, the sun was brighter, the sky was even bluer, and the grass and trees the most vibrant green I'd ever seen.

At twenty-nine years old, I was finally in love.