An Unlikely Coupling

Story Info
Former classroom rivals find themselves in love.
2.6k words
4.55
6.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an unexpected outcome, given how much antagonism had existed between them initially. Brett savored how earnestly Autumn now pressed herself against his body. He stooped to meet her upturned head and kissed her deeply. Her hands were roaming in appreciation of his developed flanks and back, which were the product of years spent on his family's farm. In turn, Brett grasped her tiny waist and the cleft of her buttock. Autumn was rendered weightless when he plucked her off the floor in a flare of passion. This was going to be their first time, and the spontaneity of the moment was like a riptide.

Autumn was at his mercy, in the same way objects fall into orbit around a star. He was controlling how quickly they were progressing toward his bed, and she held the opinion it was not fast enough. Her brow furrowed, and she winced at how her disdain for him had once been so fixed. His unapologetic intellectual consistency had infuriated her when they first shared college courses together. She thought Brett was cold, but he was never cruel when his observations dismantled what she deemed to be laudable solutions to the world's ills. They believed in similar ends but his obedience to the natural order of things seemed to thwart all of her egalitarian arguments. It did not help Autumn's ire that, gradually, glances at Brett had caused her intrusive thoughts that involved her naked body positioned receptively under his mass.

Her hand swept down to the front of his jeans in an effort to provoke him. She felt his erection straining hard against denim and spread her fingers to trace his generous girth.

Brett intended to drag out the anticipation further and, setting her back on her feet, issued a disapproving grunt. He caught the wrist of the offending hand, pinned it behind her back, and opened his eyes. Autumn's eyes blazed up at him with genuine fury. Brett knew she was his now but was reminded of how contentious things had been between them before. A memory flashed in his mind as Autumn vengefully latched her teeth onto his lower lip.

He recalled the 300-level class was uneventful until the topic of irrigation water volume over a given area was introduced. Autumn had pointing out the majority of farmers who could best make use of the aforementioned ratio were located in developed countries. She postulated it would be better to investigate strategies to improve third-world farmers' access to water. Autumn had visibly stiffened when the professor called on Brett's raised hand. His rebuttal was flawless. "The volume of food produced by developed nations makes a significant difference in feeding third-world populations. Therefore, it is important to understand how to maintain those globally-relevant systems before investigating local improvements in budding nations." The professor responded with praise. Brett saw Autumn toss her hair to her shoulder away from him. The motion betrayed her annoyance as she stole a look back at him. He kept his countenance a calm appraisal of her own. Autumn's expression had been blank but he knew she was seething behind that mask. The moment passed, and she turned her attention back to the front of the classroom. It took time for the scent of Autumn's hair to waft back to Brett but, when it did, he inhaled deeply.

He was breathing in sharply again; partly due to his recollection and partly from the sensation in his lip.

Autumn had made her point and released him. Brett tongued the inside of his mouth appraisingly and tenderly placed his hands on her shoulders. She did not expect it when he shoved her back onto the mattress and she gave a yelp of surprise. His strength was enough to place her against the pillows at the head of the bed. Autumn watched as he pulled his shirt over his head. The streetlights from outside the second story window were sufficient to highlight the definition on Brett's upper body. She had spent plenty of time in the rec center and recognized the functional strength of his body was different to that of the guys who sat curling dumbbells.

A victorious grin spread across Autumn's face, and she began to wriggle out of her leggings. Brett reached out and grasped her by the ankles. "No. Not yet." Brett's command caused her grin to fade, and she whined, "Baby, I want you." It was Brett's turn to smile. It was the first time she had called him that, and she felt her face flush.

Autumn was suddenly aware of how unfamiliar the situation was to her. The boys who fucked her in the past had rushed to peel off her clothes and pay lip service to how beautiful she was. They all promptly thrust themselves inside her, and it had been fun but this moment with Brett was different. No one had ever made her dangle in torturous anticipation. It was clear he cared for her but his control had made her the reckless one; starved and trembling. Suddenly, Autumn was struck with the realization she was experiencing love with a man, for the first time. She had chosen Brett after dueling with him for years. He was now making her agonize over waiting a few minutes longer.

An astute professor had paired them, for a months-long project, the previous year. Neither was willing to sacrifice their grade in the class so they cooperated begrudgingly. They agreed on a novel concept as the focus of their work and were genuinely excited for its potential. Weekly meetings in the library led to invitations to their respective apartments. Brett's and Autumn's roommates noticed the pair displaying an appreciation for each other's company. Autumn remembered the first time Brett cracked a joke and when she opened up about her personal life. They were constantly sharing text messages by the end of the semester. Their project received top marks in the course. The commercial value of their product led them to discuss launching a joint venture, which was a very unexpected outcome.

"Please."

Autumn's attention returned to the moment and asked, "What?" She saw Brett's face melt back into an expression of patient intent. He responded. "Mean it." Her frustration got the better of her and she hurried, "Please." Autumn's tone did little to disguise her disapproval of this game.

Brett sought to make a point. He leaned a closer. "No, Autumn, I'm in love with you. I have wanted you for a long time and don't take this moment lightly. It would mean a lot to me if you would say how much you want this also."

He had caught her off guard with his tenderness, and Autumn's discontent vanished. Brett moved to her side. Autumn reached out for one of his hands and looked him in the eye. "Brett, I've never met anyone like you, and that... intimidated me at first. You know I hate to lose. Well, it felt like competition at first. Um, it took me some time to realize it was just my resistance to growing up a little more. I didn't realize what you could teach me about myself." She felt him take her hand into his and saw gratitude in his eyes. The back of her throat began to sting and she felt her eyes welling up. She continued, a little more hoarsely, "I love you, Brett, and tonight is exactly what I want; to express how I feel about you." She beckoned him with her free hand, and he leaned down to kiss her.

They shared a long, meaningful kiss that slowly gathered momentum. In due course, their bearing became frenzied. Brett had straddled one of Autumn's legs, and she began grinding her clit against his thigh in a bid to find some release. His hand had found its way beneath her clothes and cupped her breast greedily. Brett forgot himself and let out a growl. Autumn knew it was time. She broke off and look directly into his eyes.

"Brett, now."

A brief nod of acknowledgment was all Brett gave, and he overshadowed her as he drew up on his knees. He hooked his fingers into her clothing and began to strip her. Autumn hurried to remove her top. She exposed her toned stomach as Brett pulled everything off of her lower half. Discarded clothes sailed over his shoulder. Autumn tore off her bra, and Brett looked down on her perfection. Autumn was svelte but the flare of her hips and her generous breasts made for a rare combination. His hand and Autumn's gaze went to the fly of his jeans. Brett stepped off the bed and pushed the remainder of his clothing to the floor. His member bobbed lewdly as he stood up.

Brett crawled back onto the bed and positioned himself over Autumn's eager form. She drew her knees out to the sides and presented her dewy pussy. He ran his erection over the mound and lips of her sex. His teasing left the end of his cock drenched, and it glistened in the dimly lit room.

As an invitation, Autumn reached down to guide his approach. Her frame seemed a size too small for what Brett was presenting. He felt her heat as she aligned him and reminded himself to be patient. Autumn placed her fingertips on his hipbones and tugged steadily to control his intrusion. Brett watched and felt her body yield to him. Autumn paused briefly, then pushed to have him withdraw a small amount before continuing to draw him closer. Her vulva yawned around Brett's hard shaft. She worked to relax and acclimate the blissful fullness he supplied.

The sensation of Autumn's tightness broke Brett's focus on watching the process. He exhaled audibly to stay calm. Autumn noticed and murmured an acknowledgment. "That good, huh?" Brett smirked and issued a guttural affirmative. She realized their pubic bones were touching, and stifled moan escaped her. "Are you OK?" Autumn mimicked his cleansing breath before purring, "Wonderful." She wrapped her hands around his neck and her legs behind his back as she drew his mouth to her own.

Autumn began to rock her hips, easing into a gentle rhythm, as they kissed passionately. Brett wrapped her intently in his arms and pinned her lower half to the mattress with his pelvis. Autumn felt him take control, and a jolt of excitement ran through her core. She was ready for her lover, an alpha, to take what he needed. He began to impose his pace; gently and with sureness. Brett lightly bit on her earlobe, prompting Autumn to run her fingers along the back of his head before raking down his back. His breath heated her neck as he ran his lips ran over her skin, and she marveled at his warmth.

They clung tightly and began rhythmically worshipping together, leading each other toward climax. Stillness seemed to descend around them. The moon hung in the sky. Only the bed frame offered an occasional complaint.

Brett was suddenly struck with how completely he needed Autumn. He let himself be awash in the potential of spending his life with her and how keenly he wanted that. His brain was swimming in oxytocin and testosterone. A stark juxtaposition bolted through Brett's consciousness. The urge to crush himself against Autumn and jam all he could inside her rushed to the forefront. He was breeding a spectacular female and felt a raw instinct to plant a child inside her. The perfection of the moment had him lost between his pure love and carnal flesh.

Autumn noticed the change in Brett's performance. She felt the tension in his body spike. He had stopped using his mouth, and his breathing was taking on a ragged intensity. Brett's embrace became inescapable and there was nothing she could have done to resist him. The heartfelt lovemaking was becoming bucking thrusts. The animalistic experience felt amazing because it was the first time she had experienced Brett losing control.

"Baby? ... Brett?" Autumn almost panted to him. She grasped at his shoulder and neck as she sought his eyes.

The spell broke, and Brett found Autumn pulling at him. She asked, "Where did you go?" Brett slowed, giving a break to his calves and abdominals. "I was thinking about the future." He added after another breath, "And you feel so good." He grinned with genuine pleasure and tried curtailing his strokes. Autumn smiled at the compliment and asked, "What about the future?" Brett looked down at her, and his face took on a new look. His pupils were wide with adoration, and he shared what he felt. He concluded with, "Um, I didn't know I was ready for all of that."

Tears rolled out of Autumn's eyes and she wiped her face. Sex had heightened her emotions, and she had been prepared for that. However, his words had unlocked the last defenses around her heart. Autumn tried to keep her voice from being choked by her joy. "I want that too. I love you so much." She allowed herself a single sob. She pulled her head off the bed and held it against Brett's shoulder in an embrace. She issued a muffled plea, "Please don't stop."

Brett cradled Autumn as he set about his rapturous task. She was now the most prized part of his universe, and he was going to provide for her every need. He pressed his lips to her forehead.

Autumn knew she was safe and let go. The plunging thrusts pulled from her an ecstatic moan. She dug her fingers into Brett's back, and it spurred him on. In response, Brett took a fistful of her hair and pulled her back down to the bed. Her body went rigid to take full advantage of the fucking she was receiving, and she clapped a hand to her mouth. The manhandling was an unexpected turn-on, and she nearly bellowed from the stimulation.

Brett was not going to let anything obstruct their pleasure. He pulled Autumn's hand from her mouth and added his grunts to the din, as his balls slapped her pussy. That was all she could take and called out between gasps.

Autumn was assailed by the most complete orgasm of her life. Brett read the signs and jackhammered for all he was worth. The shockwave rippled up through her body. Her muscles wrenched, and she wanted to fold in half. Her breath caught involuntarily, allowing only a tortured whine. The spasms at Autumn's core crested before releasing her but it was not over. She regained her breath and was venting when Brett's hold on her jerked tight. Autumn startled at the realization she was like someone just hit by a truck and thrown in front of another oncoming car.

Brett had watched Autumn in ecstasy, and it triggered his own orgasm. He began burying his full length inside Autumn with bonafide desperation. The pressure in his chest continued to build, and all he grunted, "Oh fuck." The upwelling sensation his erection and the tightening of his balls was the breaking point. Brett bestially bred his bitch and bellowed loudly with each deposit. The overabundance spilled from Autumn, as he continued to thrust; chasing the tail end of his climax.

The forcefulness of Brett's peak dragged another orgasm out of his sweetheart. Autumn had no strength left so she surrendered, and her body shuddered exquisitely. Her cervix dipped spasmodically into the well of lover's seed. Her calls were unintelligible, and fresh tears were streaming from her eyes. The pistoning subsided, and the couple breathed heavily together. Autumn could feel Brett's heart pounding and marveled at how strong it was.

The afterglow felt like a wake catching up to the boat that created it. The pair rocked in the echo of their shared experience. Autumn cried openly as Brett smoothed her hair, and they laid still together for a long time.