With Friends Like These

Story Info
Janey seduces her best friend.
2.6k words
4.63
8.3k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Friends Like These

"Yes, I am sure," I said but my voice was more confident than my mind.

We were now standing at my bed, on opposites sides, looking across at each other. He hadn't said anything since I had taken both hands and pulled him from the living room into my bedroom. But he also had not broken eye contact with me either. He was as surprised by all of this as I was.

I reached down and took off my knee high boots, my favorite pair of FMB's, and my socks too. Next I quickly pulled off my t-shirt followed by my lacy black bra, all while he smiled a slight smile at me and watched my every move. Normally I would have covered my naked boobs with my arms after the bra fell to the floor, but his stare was so happy and so sexy that I just stood there with my arms at my sides. Sexy? Charles?

This was Charles, my best friend of several years, my platonic male best friend. We had shared everything with each other, no topic or piece of information was off limits. Daily texting and quick thoughts, updates on what the kids were doing, both his and mine. Boring life things, happy things and also the massive disappointments of our respective spouses. My husband was an abusive pig and his wife was a neglectful jerk. We shared everything. Except physical things, we had never been physical. It never occurred to me. He had made plenty of sexual comments, it was his type of sense of humor and it never bothered me and was usually either sweet or funny or both. I did the same to him. We did talk about sex and lately it was mostly about how neither of us was having any.

But now his eyes were darting between my eyes and my tits. He leaned down and peeled off his shoes and socks. I was trying to think what to say next when he completely surprised me by calmly walking around the bed and moving right up to me. He gently put both of his hands on the sides of my face and leaned in and kissed me. A hesitant kiss that was very brief as if he was unsure of my reaction. He pulled back, looked me in the eyes and then kissed me again but this time a little longer.

Now he softly spoke for the first time in several minutes. "Ok?" I could only smile and nod, Ok. Surprising me again he slowly moved his hands from my face to my shoulders and continued to move them down to my hips. His hands turned me around until I was facing away from him. What the hell, I thought, I was thinking the kissing would lead to more. He stepped up until his front was touching my back. Mmmm, that's better. With his right hand he moved my long dirty blonde hair away from my neck and gently kissed the side of my neck.

"Oh shit," I thought, "this is exactly what I want." My neck is one of my weaknesses. With that one kiss my pulse quickened and for the first time I noticed something else. My pussy was getting warmer and wet. He kept kissing my neck and I kept getting wetter.

His hands didn't stay on my hips for long. His left hand slowly moved up my side and found the underside of my left tit. It then came up and found my nipple. Damn, if my neck is sensitive then my nipples are simply electric. At the same time his right hand traced the waistband of my leggings and I tensed slightly waiting for it to tickle. I didn't want to ruin the mood but I usually giggle when my waist is touched there. I could feel his fingers but they were on the material of my leggings and not actually on my skin.

Then it hit me like a speeding truck. We had talked about this months ago during a seemingly nothing chat, one of thousands we had. I had told him that I was ticklish there, that even a light touch would cause me to laugh and pull away. Holy shit! He remembered this tiny thing and took great care to not tickle me. At that instant I could also recall telling him how a boyfriend forever ago made me swoon by putting his hands on both sides of my face as he kissed me and that I found solid eye contact so hot.

While these revelations were popping into my head his hands had not been idle. His hand on my left tit had awoken my nipple and he was caressing it and pulling on it a little. His lips on my neck continued to kiss me and he even worked in a few nips with his teeth which I loved. The right hand, oh that right hand, had stopped its journey in the front and slowly moved down inside my leggings. His hand touched me over my underwear for a few beats then deftly slid under the side and continued downward into my wet folds.

Through most of this I had stood enjoying myself and loving the kind of sexy touches I had not felt in forever. My husband was a gross, uncoordinated fool who couldn't walk and breathe at the same time let alone finger me while kissing me while playing with my nipples. I was in heaven, this was wonderful. But now I wanted to be more than a bystander. I also knew that if he found my clit with his fingers and rubbed it even a little, I might not be able to stand and would fall to the floor. I moved my arms from my sides to around to my back and began searching for the dick I could feel rubbing up against my ass cheeks. The soft moaning I began to hear was coming from me. He began to whisper into my ear and neck that I was beautiful, that this was so hot, that he loved my nipples. At this rate I was going to melt very soon.

I rubbed his dick through his nylon shorts but decided that that wasn't good enough. I wanted that cock in my mouth. Without really pulling away I slowly dropped to my knees and then turned around to face his crotch. I reached into his shorts and untied the drawstring and in one motion pulled down his shorts and brought the underwear down with them. A thong? Mmmm, that's hot, interesting.

My intention was to start a world class blowjob and return some of the awesome feelings he had been giving me. I looked up to see him staring down at me, his blue eyes watching my every move. The realization invaded my mind...this was Charles, my best friend, the one person in the world who had unconditionally supported me through so many tough times. I had done the same for him. He told me repeatedly that I had saved his life by being there for him. In fact our friendship took hold when my former best friend, the woman Charles was crazy about, used us both for her own personal gain and then dropped us both out of her life. We cried on each other's shoulders but that was years ago.

Now I was about to go down on Charles and suck his dick. The unthinkable twenty minutes ago was now all I wanted to do. So I did it. I started with light soft licks, up and down the underside. Holding the shaft as I licked. Now it was my turn to use something I knew about him to pleasure him. He had told me how much he liked it when someone played with his balls and so with one hand I rubbed and massaged and even tugged on them. I looked up at him again and he was staring at me and was stroking my hair. I love that, more eye contact and more touching.

"Oh my god, that is amazing! This is fucking wonderful! Please don't stop! Janey, please don't stop." The best sex rule is that if someone tells you not to stop, don't stop.

He began just saying my name over and over. "Janey! Janey! Janey! You are....Oh, oh shit!" His body was shaking a little and his breathing quickened. I kept sucking his dick for several minutes, loving it in my mouth and loving his reaction. It was very hard and I sucked and licked it even tonguing his balls for a minute. I knew he was close to cumming. I also knew that he was in a decade long sexless marriage and though he masturbated frequently (he told me those things too) he was out of practice. Other than one brief R rated evening with my former best friend, no one had touched him in forever. He was about to cum and I wanted this for him. But where, where to put it? I have never had a problem swallowing but I briefly wondered if he would like the visual of his cum all over my tits. I certainly wouldn't mind it. Before I could decide he tensed and began pulling my hair some and growling as his cum filled my mouth. I guessed it would be a lot and I was right, his first blowjob in a long time and I was rewarded with lots of cum, spurt after spurt. I swallowed it all. After a minute he took my arms and pulled me to my feet and enveloped me in a strong hug. He was trying to regulate his breathing as he buried his head on my neck, both arms pulling me tightly to him. He whispered something I couldn't quite understand.Then he said it again. "Thank you, that was incredible. You are incredible."

As we stood like that for a minute or two in a deep hug, I realized we must have looked kind of funny. He still had his shirt on and I still had my leggings on. His hands started moving again sliding down to touch my ass at the same time he started kissing my neck again. In a flash he bent down and pushed down my leggings and underwear together like I had done to him. I had assumed we were done. More lovers than I can count were only too happy to get a blowjob and walk away without looking after my needs. Not today! As I stepped out of the leggings at my ankles he started kissing me again. Deeply with lots of tongue. Our mouths wrestled and it was very hot. I also noticed then that his dick had not gone soft. It was as hard as before and pressing into my stomach (he is taller than me). The kiss was fabulous and deep and I would have been content to continue like that all day but he wanted something more. He began shuffling his feet forward, moving me backwards towards the bed. The back of my knees hit the mattress, I fell back on the bed and pulled him down on top of me. I spread my legs and he immediately thrust his dick in me. An hour ago this would have been unthinkable and now my best friend in the world was fucking me. Before today we hadn't so much as exchanged more than chaste pecks on the cheek for hellos and goodbyes and now his dick was inside of me and I was meeting every thrust of his hips. It felt wonderful to be fucked and to be fucked by someone I knew cared about me. A deep friendship had just turned into physical lust.

His elbows were on the bed on either side of me supporting his weight and he grabbed both of my tits and squeezed driving me crazy while still kissing me passionately.

Now he revealed the final piece of my puzzle. He rolled us over without taking his hands off my tits or taking his dick out my pussy. I was on top, just how I love it. I had told him more than once that I can only reach orgasm if I am on top controlling the pace and the depth of the cock inside of me. I smiled down at him wordlessly telling him thank you, thank you for remembering and thank you for wanting me to cum.

"I love...your pussy," he said as I started my up and down thrusts. I didn't think I could get any wetter but I did and we could both hear it. I closed my eyes and began pumping towards my reward. I rocked harder and faster and the friction on my clit was driving me crazy.

"Hey lover," he said startling me as I opened my eyes to look at him. I paused on a down stroke.

"You might remember I just came. This could take awhile, you may be up there for a bit." He said it with a huge grin on his face. "Is that Ok?"

I answered him by smiling and continued to ride his cock. When his hands moved away from my tits to grab my thighs I took over and pulled on my own nipples. I rode him for at least ten minutes and my body felt like it was vibrating. He pushed a hand between us and sought out my clit. After about five more minutes we were covered in a fine sheen of sweat. I could feel myself getting close to a tremendous orgasm. When his hand found my clit that did it.

"I'm cumming!" I shouted. "Cum with me! Please! Cum inside of me! Now!" I slammed my body down once more on him and let the waves of orgasm over take me. He shouted and I could feel him cum too. I fell forward and covered him with my sweaty body. We stayed like that for a long while. I didn't want to move, wasn't sure I could, I was so wrung out from cumming so hard. As he lost his erection I felt him slip out of me and could also feel our combined liquids drip out of me and onto his balls.

We were on the bed next to each other and I was physically exhausted but sexually satisfied. I hadn't felt this good in I don't know how long. The sex was amazing. But now what? I wanted to go call my best friend and tell him about the crazy good sex I just had. But he was right here, naked and staring at me with a contented smile on his face and I was smiling too. His cum was still leaking out of me and all was right with the world at least for now. We stayed like that, smiling and looking at each other. We must have both dozed off because I woke up startled and frantically looking for the clock. Fuck! I needed to go pick up my kids from school and I was going to be late. Shit, shit, shit. I jumped out of bed and scrambled to pull on my clothes.

"I've got to go-" I started.

"Pick up the kids. I know." He said.

Now I was fumbling around trying to find my purse and car keys.

"Um, we really need to-".

"Talk about what just happened? I know." he finished my sentence again.

"Yes," I said.

I had everything now and even grabbed my daughter's softball hat to cover up my disheveled hair.

"Can you please let yourself out and pull the door closed behind you? I am so, so sorry I have to run off."

"Don't worry about it. One last thing..."

I was just about out the door so I stopped and turned back towards him.

"Your nipples are as awesome as I always imagined they would be."