An Unlikely Encounter

Story Info
Faun gets a suprise visitor at night, in the woods.
1.8k words
4.5
3.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a gift for my friend.

Lad (Owned by @Lad_Draws) Is a pretty and bratty Faun. This time he's having a nice camping trip, but it seems there's a visitor lurking about.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dead of the night, Middle of the woods. Sun had set a long time ago, yet Lad had lingered by his fireplace for a while longer. Looking at the flickering flames, with a subtle glimmer of fascination in his eyes. Firepit in the middle of the forest had that ethereal property to it, unachievable anywhere else.

Lad's eyes were already heavy, he was ready to sleep, yet fire was so charming. He was so mesmerised by the flickering flames, he wasn't even paying attention whether something was creeping around in the bushes. But there was.

Finally after hours of gazing, Lad finally decided to take the last sip out of his water bottle and lay rest inside his tent. He wrapped himself inside his bedroll comfortably, laid his head on top of the pillow, which was scrunkly yet a surprising bastion of comfort in the rough and edged space of the forest.

Meanwhile at the edge of a camp. Something was creeping and sniffing soundlessly at the very edge where the light of the flame did not reach. But this thing seemed interested in the camp for some reason, or rather in the someone that was living in it.

Lad was mostly unaware of the intruder, which was peeking around the camp, slowly yet surely diving further inside. The faun cuddled up to the pillow as the fire was snuffed out as if by the presence of the beast alone.

Finally, after a couple of minutes the beast arrived at the tent, pushing its long canine-like snout inside the tent, its wet nose sniffing its prey. At this point Lad noticed the Entity sniffing around. His breath withheld. Eyes open wide, eyeing the huge snout which pushed itself deeper and deeper into the tent. The full details of the monster was hard to perceive as it was furry and there was barely any light besides the moon and the glow of the eyes of the monstrum.

Faun sat there breathless hoping that the monster would go away, but instead it pushed itself further inside the large tent, nearly uprooting it from the ground.

Lad opened his mouth, but the beast shoved its nose next to his face and growled gently, as a warning perhaps. Then it began sniffing around his neck, slowly, over time, going lower and lower.

Faun shifted his weight to one side to try and get a better look at the monstrum, noticing its powerful build, but what caught his attention the most was the erect member of the creature. Thick, but sleek in its shape, tapering towards the tip, and it was dripping.

A gentle sly smirk shaped itself on his face as his eyes turned back to the head of the beast. Just in time for the beast to sniff with its large nose around his cunt, giving it a taste in between sniffs.

"In rut are we?" Lad smirked as he positioned himself a little lower under the beast. It snarled at the sudden movement, showing its shiny white teeth capable of ripping the boy in twain should he make a wrong move. "Oh calm down. You'll get what you came for." Lad added shortly after.

He moved his legs downward towards the beast's cock, gently pressing his calves on its sides. In this moment The beast winced quietly, and growled immediately afterwards, it put its claw on Lad's chest, pinning him down to the ground.

"Like it rough, huh?" He chuckled as the beast's snout and teeth clad mouth flashed in front of his face. Lad squeezed his legs upon the monster's cock, and moved them gently down the shaft. The beast pressed on his chest slightly harder. Its shaft throbbed spilling goopy precum onto his thighs.

The monster though was impatient, as it pressed its hips down onto Lad's. Its cock started prodding and sliding against his hips, seeking for a hole to bury into. Monster was poking and prodding trying to squeeze in, But when it poked against Faun's Tailhole, he gasped and his hands shot downstairs.

"No! Not there! Let me..." He slumped down and took the big shaft of the monster, and aimed its tip onto his blue cunt, pointing it neatly towards the opening.

The second that the beast felt an opening give way, it thrust itself forward, making the Lad gasp. The monster, seemingly annoyed by his loud mouth, moved its maw above Lads face, opened it up and licked his face. The thrust had the faun gasping, which caused the Beasts thick slimy tongue to slip in.

"Slip in" is a little inaccurate, as it was shoved in against his will. Way too deep for comfort on top of that. Gladly Lad managed to grasp the only breath he would take for a short while.

Lad gagged, his arms grasping desperately onto the claws of the beast, as if to try and pry them off. His hips started wiggling against the shaft that was burying itself deeper and deeper within him. The whimpers from the smaller male continued as he pried on the claws, The monster was pushing his tongue further down his throat, creating a rather visible bulge in his throat. A little air escaped through Lads nose alongside with a whimper, as the length of meat was digging through his mouth.

At the same time the monstrum was rutting in sharp quick thrusts, each of them lifting the faun ass off of the precum soaked bedroll.

Each thrust made Lad struggle less and less, and the second he stopped, the beast pulled back a little. It retracted the tongue back into its own maw and the faw gasped for air, lifting his back from the ground.

The monster tilted its head looking at him, wondering if it went too hard.

But Lad, as soon as he had fresh air in his lungs, looked at the beast and asked with the most shit eating grin he could muster "Got tired already?"

The monster growled ferociously and clamped its sharp teeth around Lad's delicate skin, The claws on his chest pressed against it breaking skin, five hot streaks of blood quickly flowed around his form.

At the same time the beast bottomed out its shaft inside him, creating a pretty significant bulge on his belly. Lad held back a moan and grabbed the beast by the ear and whispered out a few words "Is that all you can do? Try harder, beast!" He taunted.

Either the beast understood human speech or it got the jist from his tone. As its hips rose high into the air and then befell onto Lad's hips with great force, almost knocking out the wind from the poor faun.

His head still spinning from the oxygen deprivation, yet the boy was laughing, as the beast ploughed through his cunt. The tent and the surrounding area were filled with the squelching, and the musky scent of intercourse.

The beast was huffing, the sticky, warm breath visible in the cold air of the tent, the sound of balls slapping against Lad's bottom scared away anything that could've still been around. Faun was grasping at the fur on beasts forearms, if you could call them that. Creature's claws dug deep into the ground, and through the boy's sleeping bag.

Each time the creature's hips slammed against the boy's ass, the fat nuts came with a slap right after, up until Lad's ass was all nice and red from the impacts.

The beast moved its claw onto Lad's throat, Squeezing his neck, cutting off that precious flow of oxygen once more, In perfect timing as the boy was about to badmouth the creature once more. The Faun let out a pitiful whimper as his palms clasped around the giant clawed paw. Apparently these creatures have thumbs, the only purpose of which is to choke tiny brats.

The Squelching noises from down below as the beast continued the pounding, piping hot precum filling in his snatch, as the beast was leaking like a broken tap. With every slap a jet of spunk mixed with Lad's juices shot out, staining both his ass and the bedroll. The beast was letting out weird and vaguely threatening growls from its maw full of shiny sharp teeth.

Lad's grasp on the paw grew more desperate, as his lungs started to burn, which only magnified the feeling of the shaft spreading him apart. Lad's eyes started to lull back, as the entire world around him started to gently spin, but the beast didn't let him breathe yet.

Monster's thrusts gained in power and speed, railing the little boy like jackhammer. Lad could vaguely feel the body of the creature tense up, but he also could feel a vague outline of a knot slowly forming at the end of that shaft, spreading him a little more. Slipp

ing in and out with lewd wet noises.

Just about when he was about to pass the fuck out, the beast released its paw, Faun immediately gasped for air and started nearly choking on it. But when he had his few breaths, The paw returned to haunt him, and deny him air once more.

This was all the creature needed, as it slammed itself inside Lad, The tapered tip prodding against his cervix, pushing against it as if wanted to get though, Its knot Suddenly expanding to incredible size, spreading him wide, almost to the point of breaking.

Lad squealed quietly underneath its paw, as the Monster started to shoot ropes and ropes of cum inside him. The seed was piping hot, the first shot was even visible through his tummy, as it hit his insides at incredible pressure. Seems the beast was quite pent up. The deluge of spunk let out inside him, made him moan, despite the lack of air. His belly was slowly filling in, rising like dough from the sheer amount of cum. The beast above him was growling, and panting, with its tongue to the side, its eyes closed, seems that calmed it down for a while.

Finally the monster let go from his throat, allowing him to breathe once more, His hands immediately drifted down to the bloated, extended belly. Lad looked positively gravid. Beast looked down as the stream of spunk finished, It licked him over the face. Then it just turned around, stepped over him with its hind leg, and started walking. Dragging the boy with it out of the tent, and then into the darkness of the night.

Nobody knows what happened with the boy after, did he manage to escape, or was he a breeding toy for the monster since that day? Who knows...

--------------------------------------THE END-----------------------------------------------