An Unlikely Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
Helping a drunk friend leads to his mother...
5.9k words
4.36
17.9k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone, apologies but life got crazy. This will feature a character who'll be a 'slow burn' while I introduce a new character who will feature heavily in chapter 3&4. I hope you like the story and enjoy! I was thrilled with the reception to part 1.

Besides the new character you'll briefly be introduced to, you'll also meet a redhead in part 3, and she will feature very heavily in part 4.

**********

Friday came without fanfare. Eric hadn't heard from Amira, nor had he seen her on his daily runs. Despite his hope that Amira and her husband would reconcile, he sincerely hoped she would text him. He found himself staring at her house from his balcony that morning, watching her husbands' shiny orange SUV depart from their home left him wondering if he should knock on her door. The temptation to do so lingered for a moment before he stepped away.

The sound of his laptop pinging on his couch side table drew his attention. He strolled over to the couch and plopped down, reaching for his laptop he saw notifications from an online friend of his, Joanna. She had a Vietnamese background but was born in bad part of Dallas. They'd bonded over a shared love of stupid videos and he would sometimes stream games for her to watch. It was common for him to check his laptop and see several notifications with videos of slapstick comedy, cute pets and on one occasion the repair of a cow hoof. Eric settled in, a soft smile in his face.

Joanna: What's poppin' boo?

Eric: Hey! I'm great, how's it going with you?

Joanna: I'm gonna be in the city tomorrow, I wanna see you.

Eric grinned, they'd been flirty for months, they'd even sexted and sent each other risqué pictures, but this would be the first time they'd met in person. She'd once drunkenly boasted of being a blowjob queen, and Eric took great satisfaction in expressing his doubt, it was now an easy way to get her to start cussing and yelling at him.

Eric: I'd love that, we can hang out and get drunk.

Joanna: Hell yeah b! Looking forward to seeing that rockin' bod in person 😉 😉 😉

The topic changed quickly, bouncing between Joanna's disastrous night at work and her adventure in teaching a new hire how to be a bartender. Whenever they spoke time seemed to fly by, but Eric was still surprised when he felt his phone buzz and the clock read 3pm. A picture of Mo flipping the bird showed that he was calling.

"Mo, what's up?" Eric said, sitting up a little straighter.

"I'm drunk. At a girl's place, need to go home but they won't let me leave alone." Eric could barely understand him, his words were so slurred.

"No problem, give me the address and I'll be right over."

Eric quickly typed a goodbye to Joanna and ran out the door. His phone pinged with a location for Mo. Pressing the button for directions, he threw his phone in the passenger seat and began to drive. As he drove past Amiras' home he caught a glimpse of her on the Stairmaster before she was out of his sight.

The robotic voice on his phone directed him to a gated community. An overweight, disinterested guard looked up from his phone and ambled out to greet him.

"I'm here to pick someone up from this address." Eric held up his phone so the guard could see.

"Some drunk kid right, go get him. If you hadn't come we'd have needed to get him escorted out by the cops." The guard strolled back into his booth and opened the gate.

Eric drove through, he had never been such an opulent neighborhood. Long driveways with steel gates and high walls reminded him of impenetrable fortresses. Heavy bass blasted through the neighborhood, almost rattling his teeth and directing him clearly where to go. The far more obvious signs of a party awaited his eyes as he saw dozens of cars, bright pink balloons contrasting obsidian colored exterior walls and Mo, swaying unsteadily next to a burly man in a blue suit. He pulled to a halt next to Mo and leaned over, opening the door.

The guard gave Eric a searching look before helping Mo into the car. He was swaying side to side, his head back and mouth wide open. Mo's phone was ringing, the ringtone a melodious tune unfamiliar to Eric. He leaned over and took his phone, waving as the guard shut the car door for Mo.

"Hello?" Eric flicked the air conditioner on in the car for Mo, before putting the parking brake up.

"Who is this? Is Mo okay?"

"Mo isn't feeling well, I'm just taking him home now. Who am I speaking to?"

"This is his mother, he told me he was sick and needed help. Nobody was answering his phone." Mo's mom, Farida sounded hysterical.

Eric breathed a sigh of relief, "Farida, it's Eric, we met earlier this week. Mo texted me your address when we made dinner plans. I'll get him home safe, just relax we're about twenty minutes away."

Eric could hardly understand her as she cried and replied, "Thank you thank you! I will make sure everything is ready for him!"

Mo stirred for a minute, "Where's m...phone?" He mumbled. Eric hung up and handed the phone back to him, "Thank you Eric, I did not wish to call Josh."

"Don't worry Mo, I'm just happy to get you home."

"Josh wants to fuck my mom."

Eric snapped his head around in surprise, "What?"

"Josh thinks my mom is hot. Everyone does, only you have not spoken of her. It is why I called you."

Eric just shook his head, "He doesn't think anything Mo, lets get you home and get some rest. We can have dinner with your mom some other time."

"Everyone wants to fuck my mom..." Mo slurred, "I hate having a mom everyone loves..."

"Don't think about that Mo, you're drunk. When you sober up you'll feel better and won't think that."

Mo mumbled something that sounded like bullshit, but didn't say anything more.

Eric took his phone and tapped the group chat button for their dinner. After letting Josh know dinner would be cancelled because Mo was drunk, he scrolled up to find the address. The suburb of Blancver was known for small home plots and luxury apartment buildings. The contrast was due to a substantial push in gentrification thanks to the expansion of the college in town. Once he had the address, he departed from the gated community. The sounds of heavy bass soon faded and Mo sat up. A deep groan erupted from his mouth and he threw up violently. The splash-back bounced on Eric's dashboard and in the foot well.

Eric swore and accelerated, eager to get Mo home. Despite his frustration he knew that Mo was drunk out of his mind. Opening the windows, he tried to ignore the putrid stench of vodka and lemonade.

Fifteen minutes later Eric arrived at Mo's home. The GPS had taken them to a beautiful, two storey home with a garden of wildflowers. Stepping around to the other side of the car, he helped pull a barely conscious Mo from the car and they uncomfortably lurched toward the front door.

Eric hadn't had time to knock on the door before it swung open and Farida rushed out to help her son. The rapid-fire comments in a language Eric didn't understand led to him stepping past the threshold and hoping for the best. Farida began to guide him inside to an airy, blue painted bedroom. They successfully dropped Mo onto his bed and placed him safely in the recovery position on his side. Farida from seemingly nowhere procured a bucket, which she placed beside the bed.

"Thank you for making sure he was home safe. The food he ate must have been terrible." Farida smiled at Eric.

Eric paused, wondering how much to tell her, "He did throw up in my car, so it would have been pretty bad."

Farida gasped, "I will help you clean it up, I am so sorry." She dashed away from Eric and opened a closet. Before he could blink her hands were full of cleaning supplies and she was halfway out the door. He rushed to follow her. As Farida reached the car she paused and sniffed the air. "Did my son drink alcohol?" She turned to ask Eric.

Eric shrugged, "I was just told to pick him up, I don't know what happened."

Farida sighed and began to sponge up the alcohol, "His father also drank too much. I have always told Mo to be careful with drinking."

Eric didn't know what to say to that, so he simply grabbed some cleaning supplies and focussed on cleaning his car of Mo's vodka vomit.

Thirty minutes passed in near-silence as Farida and Eric thoroughly cleaned the car.

"I would like to apologize for my son. Would you mind staying for some tea before dinner?" Farida asked.

Eric smiled, "Thank you that would be lovely."

They returned to the house, Farida guided Eric to the kitchen before quickly moving to check on her son. The kitchen felt distinctly roomy, with modern appliances and a dark wood floor which looked freshly washed.

"Thank you for helping my son." Farida stepped past Eric, she pressed a button on a stainless steel, sleek looking kettle before turning to face him, her hands under her exceptionally ample chest.

"I'm sure he would've done the same for me." Eric replied, taking a moment to look her up and down. She was wearing a tight, brown long sleeve top and a pair of jeans which clung to her thighs and hips. A pair of immaculate white, sensible shoes adorned her feet. Her luminescent green eyes stared at him expectantly, "But I told Josh that dinner was cancelled because Mo wasn't feeling well."

Farida shook her head emphatically, "I insist you stay for dinner, even if my son is asleep, I will gladly feed you for making sure he came home safe. He has had bad friends before who have hurt him, who would not help him."

Eric smiled, "If you insist I'll gladly stay for dinner. What were you going to make?"

Farida stepped to her refrigerator and opened the fridge, "I planned on making roti, cooking lamb and tabouli." She busied herself with taking ingredients out of the refrigerator. "I think I will make this early so that if Mo wakes up he will be able to eat."

Eric didn't respond, but accepted his tea gratefully when it was finally made. "Do you mind if I ask you a few questions, ma'am?" He tried his best to remain polite in the face of a bizarre day.

Farida turned to look at him, "Please call me Farida, ma'am is too formal." Taking a sip of tea, she elaborated, "Ask what you would like."

"Where are you from?"

Farida smiled, "I am from Montana, but I have lived in Egypt and Lebanon for most of my life. My former husband is from Dubai and Mo was born here."

"What happened to your husband?" Eric asked before he could stop himself. He kicked himself internally has Faridas' luminous eyes seemed to dim.

"He found a younger woman he liked better, he pays me enough so that I remain stable and for Mo's education." Farida looked down, "I loved him, but he felt like he could do better. After Mo was born, he withdrew and did not wish to spend time with me. I awoke one morning to a goodbye letter and I never saw him again." She wiped a tear from her eye, "Mo still speaks with him, but I simply cannot. Years later the pain is still too much."

Eric stood up and put an arm on her shoulder, "I'm really sorry, what a fool he is to have treated you that way."

Farida shook her head and clutched his hand, "I worried for Mo, he seemed to withdraw into himself. I very rarely meet his friends, some came for dinner one night but never again. I feared he just had no friends before I saw you and Josh." Their hands were squeezed together tightly, Farida felt better for sharing her pain for a moment, "I want my son to be happy, not to drink to cope with life like my husband. I do not know why he drank, I wonder if I was his real mistake."

Eric sighed, "If it helps, I will gladly come over any time. Mo is a nice guy and you have a lovely home. Your husband must have been a real fool because you are nothing but kind and bubbly to speak with."

"You are very kind, Eric. Mo is lucky to have met you and Josh." She looked down and sighed, she stiffened slightly and pointed at Eric's jeans and shoes, "I think you have vomit on your shoes and pants."

Eric broke away and swore quietly, looking at his pants it was clear there was vomit that he hadn't noticed. "I'm going to need to clean this." He sighed frustratedly, "I think I'll need to go, I don't want to eat food in your home with vomit all over me."

Farida shook her head, "That is quite alright, please give me a moment I will find you some clean sweatpants. They will do for tonight."

Eric sat down at the dining table while Farida disappeared upstairs. She returned with a pair of neon pink sweatpants just as Eric had withdrawn his phone to respond to his text messages. He raised an eyebrow at the sweatpants Farida thrust into his arms, "I hope you do not mind the color but they are all I have in your size. They were an item I ordered online, and they are far too big for me." She had the whisper of a smile on her face.

Eric looked at them, then looked at Farida again, "Thank you." He said reluctantly, taking them, "Where's a room I can change?"

Farida led Eric to the nicest bathroom he had ever seen. The walls were a mix of square, octagonal and triangular tiles with every color he could conceive. A large claw tub sat at one end of the bathroom with gleaming brass taps. The bathroom had two large floor-length mirrors and a sink nearly large enough to bathe in. As Farida left, Eric stripped his shoes and pants off, electing to take off his socks and he threw them into her laundry hamper.

Farida was waiting outside, looking at his pants she began to giggle hysterically. "They look wonderful on you Eric." She brushed past him, her firm ass accidentally rubbed against his crotch. Eric withdrew in surprise, involuntarily gasping.

Farida turned around to look at him quizzically, her eyes darting from his face to his sweatpants, "Is something the matter?" She asked, her luminous eyes seemed to penetrate deep into his soul.

Eric swallowed involuntarily, the stirring in his groin making him feel exceptionally conflicted. "Nothing, nothing Farida, I'm okay. Just not used to wearing pants this colour." He forced a grin and stepped out of the bathroom.

He walked back to the dining room and sat down, grateful for the floral table cloth which hid his far more obvious reaction to Faridas' ass.

Minutes later Farida walked past with the laundry hamper, he looked her up and down as she bounced past. The way her chest jiggled was mesmerising but watching Farida's hips sway was her real allure. As his eyes followed her toward their laundry, he noticed she had also taken her shoes off, and her feet were on display.

Within moments he heard a washing machine roaring to life. Farida stepped back into the dining room and past Eric to the kitchen. She leant on her tip-toes toward a blue kettle which sat precariously on a handmade wooden shelf. The movement accentuated her legs and placed a little strain on her pants, especially around her thighs. He watched her intently as she made tea. The jiggling of her ass seemed to trigger at the faintest movement. As she turned around to look at him, a giggle burst from her full lips.

"You are not very observant." Farida turned to look at him as the kettle began to boil, "It is rather amusing." The smile on her face seemed to broaden as Eric looked at her in confusion.

Looking her up and down Eric felt lost, she was wearing clothes, her black hair was out and her eyes were bright.

Wait.

Eric blinked in confusion, "You're not wearing your headdress?" He said quizzically, "I thought you had to wear that all the time."

Farida laughed, "I do not wear it around my home. I wonder how long it would have taken you to notice if I had said nothing."

"It's been that kind of day, I hadn't even thought about it." Eric looked at her hair, it was shoulder-length and slightly curled.

Farida kept giggling as she busied herself pouring two cups of tea, "Would you like honey or lemon?" She asked.

"I'd like honey, please." He replied. Farida stepped toward the pantry and quickly retrieved a half-empty jar of honey from a low shelf. Eric watched her slowly spoon honey from the jar into a cup. The slow drip of honey off the spoon was oddly mesmerizing.

Finally, Farida stopped fussing over the tea and carried over two delicate, blue and gold cups to the table. Eric gratefully took his cup and sipped it. The flavor was intensely earthy but tempered by the sweetness of honey. He winced and let the flavor sit in his mouth before carefully swallowing. Farida seemed to have a smile in her eyes as she took a seat beside him.

"I made you Ginseng tea, it is full of antioxidants and good for you." She said, her own tea had a greener color which she sipped daintily.

"It's delicious, thank you." Eric felt like he had no idea what to say.

Farida took a long sip, surveying him carefully, "How are you finding your study? Mo does not speak much about what he learns despite my asking."

"I find it enjoyable, Professor Waingrove knows what he's talking about and he cares a lot."

"May I ask you some questions? Some of the children I look after are challenging and I would like any insight you can give."

"Absolutely!" Eric sat up in his chair, taking another sip of tea he responded, "If I can't answer any of your questions I'll take them to the Professor on Monday."

Faridas' eyes shone, "Thank you!"

They began to discuss the psychological principles which Eric had learnt from Professor Waingrove. Farida clearly had an exceptionally sharp mind which she had dedicated to the children she cared for. Eric hardly noticed the time flying past. Finally, Farida took a deep breath and looked at Eric, "I would like to ask you something very personal. It is about Mo, I understand if you will not answer to protect his privacy but I must ask anyway."

Eric sat back in his chair and sipped his now-cool tea, "Ask away, I'll be as honest as I can."

Farida took a deep breath, "Does Mo have real friends? He just never brings any one around for me to meet. I met a friend of his named Thomas, but he never came back."

Eric exhaled loudly, wondering just how honest to be with Farida, "He does have friends, he even has a girl he's interested in."

The look of relief on Faridas' face made her look even more beautiful. He even noticed a smattering of freckles across her nose and cheekbones which he hadn't seen before, "Thank you, thank you for telling me. I feared that he would not have friends and be alone in his best years to make friends."

Eric nodded and finished the last of his tea. He felt a strange stirring in his groin which he wasn't sure was just from being close to Farida.

Farida continued, "Do you know why he does not bring his friends home then? I have told him often that I wish to meet you."

Eric flinched and ran a hand through his hair uncomfortably, "I don't think I should tell you that."

Farida ran a hand to his and squeezed it, "Please? If I can help at all, I will."

"Mo's friends think that you are extremely attractive and that's why he's uncomfortable bringing them home." Eric watched her face fall and cringed internally, regretting his words instantly.

Farida withdrew her hand reluctantly, "Is that the truth?" Her eyes pierced through Erics, he felt like he was being stripped bare before her.

"He told me on the drive over here that it was why he wasn't comfortable inviting us over." He responded uneasily.

Farida sighed, then stood up in frustration, "My son has been showing that he has no friends." She started venting in a language Eric didn't understand before she glared at him, "Because of my looks my son refuses to share his friends with me? What does he think? Eric, does my son think that I am a whore that will get on her knees for any man that asks? That all I need is a comment and I will fall into their arms?" She started pacing back and forth, her frustration radiating like pure anger.

"I don't know what to tell you, you are a beautiful woman but I'm sure you're not like that."

12