An Unlikely Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Farida didn't seem to hear him, "What I do with men is my own business. I have had plenty of opportunity, but I put my son first. Eric, follow me." She stood up and grabbed his hand. She dragged him upstairs, past a bathroom every bit as luxurious as the downstairs one and into a humbly decorated but exceptionally comfortable looking bedroom. Letting go of his hand, Farida squatted down and reached into the bottom of a cherrywood bedside cabinet with worn brass fittings, "Look at these." She pulled out a sparkly black shoebox and slammed it onto the bed, "This is how I have been handling myself."

She opened the lid and Eric looked inside, his eyes boggled as he saw several dildos of varying sizes, a bejewelled butt plug, a vibrator set with remote control, a bottle of lube and handcuffs. "This is so I do not end up like those women who bring an awful man home who hurts their child." The intensity in her eyes was startling, and Eric was at a total loss for words. His lips parted and he opened his mouth to speak before a shadow of clarity fell over Farida's eyes, "Oh... Oh my God." She said, sitting on the bed and cupping her face in her hands. "I do not believe this has happened. I am sorry Eric I should not have shown you these things."

Eric sat down on the bed next to her, he carefully pushed the box into the middle of the bed and wrapped an arm around her, "It must be stressful worrying about your son."

She burrowed in closer to Eric, but didn't speak. Eric continued, "I understand how stressful it can be, my parents struggled a lot, but they stayed together because of me."

"You are lucky, are your parents alive?"

Eric nodded, "They're still together, living in Santa Clarita."

Farida giggled, "You are a long way from your parents." She looked up at him, almost shyly, "I am sorry for showing you that box." Leaning backwards, pushing her chest toward Eric she pulled the box closer and closed it.

Eric laughed and swung around so he was completely on the bed, "It's not a problem." He opened the box back up and took another look inside, "I think the bejewelled plug is hot." He said, the brazen words belying the nervousness he felt.

Farida gasped, "Eric!" she swatted at his arm, "You should not say such things." She looked at the plug and took it into her hands, "I have only used it once. Mo came home early and I had to help him cook dinner with it inside me."

Eric laughed, "I can imagine that turned you off using it." He leaned over and pulled out the handcuffs, "Have these seen use?" he swung them around his finger, enjoying the jingling sound of the links between the cuffs.

Farida shook her head, blushing furiously, "I thought they would be fun if I found a man I liked."

Eric smirked, "I'll put you in them any time you like." He knew he was pushing his luck, but wanted to try anyway.

Farida looked into his eyes for a moment, considering her options. "Do it." She blurted out, "Place them around my wrists."

Eric froze, stunned she had responded in such a way.

Farida placed her hand on Erics' chest and stared into his eyes expectantly, "Cuff me." Her throaty accent made the words sound almost like 'fuck me' and Eric quickly complied, cuffing her wrist firmly and reaching over to her other hand to complete the cuffing. She looked at him expectantly, "I think I know the answer, Eric, but is Mo right to worry about you thinking his mother is... hot?" She had the ghost of a smile on her lips, but her eyes were as intense as wildfire.

Eric nodded, "He would be right, I do think you're hot."

Farida leant forward, her cuffed hands resting at her waist, "Maybe we should justify the fear of my son." Her full, soft lips were almost pressing against Eric's.

Eric felt conflicting emotions about his loyalty toward Mo and his desire for the lavender-scented beauty sitting beside him. Finally, his lust won out and he pressed his lips to hers. Running his hands to her hips he gently pushed her back onto the bed, their lips never breaking contact as he ran a hand to the back of her head, enjoying the feeling of her soft, thick hair in his hand. He slid his tongue into her mouth and her tongue responded to his in a playful dance. Farida ran her hands under his shirt, the soft warmth of her hands contrasting with the cool steel of the cuffs. Her nails raked over his nipples, eliciting a gasp from Eric. They broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes. Farida smiled broadly, "I like the way you kiss. It has been a long time."

Eric leant down and softly kissed her again, he ran his hand from her hair to her cheek and deepened the kiss. Farida moaned in response and locked her legs around his waist. Her hands rubbed all over his stomach and chest, admiring the firmness of his figure. Eric broke the kiss and started to nuzzle her warm, soft neck, barraging it with hot, soft little kisses. Eric inhaled deeply, Farida smelled like vanilla and lavender.

"Oh my goodness." Farida purred, "I love your lips darling." She shifted her weight and pressed her hands onto Eric's hips, "But it's my turn." Before Eric could react, he was on his back in the middle of the bed and Farida was sitting on his stomach. She smoothly licked his neck and grinned, "You taste good." Eric lulled his head back and let her enjoy herself, instead running his hands to her wide hips and extremely shapely ass. He squeezed it firmly and spanked it through her jeans. Farida gasped, "Eric!" She said breathily, "That felt good." Eric quickly ran his hands to the sides of her jeans and began to tug them down, Farida sat up and wiggled her hips, helping him tug them down. Eric stopped tugging as they pushed past her ass and licked his lips, she wore lilac panties which seemed engulfed by her cheeks. Farida looked at him nervously, "Do you like it?"

Eric nodded vigorously and kissed her hard, "Wait." He whispered, "Do you like that top?"

Farida shrugged, "It is a shirt, I have many of them."

Eric grinned, "Good answer." He ran his hands to the neck of her shirt and gripped it firmly. Farida looked at him strangely as he yanked the shirt apart, exposing a black bra and a taut, firm stomach that betrayed the hard work that Farida obviously did to stay fit. Farida squealed in response, falling onto her side as Eric ran his hands over her chest and under her bra. Her firm nipples felt incredible in his palms as he squeezed her breasts.

Farida hooked a leg over his hip and began to kiss his chest through his shirt, "I like the way you smell." She said, inhaling deeply, "Take your shirt off." She demanded.

Eric grinned and tugged his own shirt off. Farida drank in the sight, before a giggle escaped her lips. Eric frowned and looked down, wondering if he had missed something embarrassing.

She smiled, "You look funny in pink."

Eric replied by simply yanking down the pink pants and his underwear, "How about now?"

Farida's jaw dropped, gazing up and down at his body.

As Farida leaned down to look at Eric's throbbing hard cock, they heard the unpleasant sounds of retching and coughing. They froze, and Eric quickly yanked his pants back up.

"Get the keys, please." Farida whispered, presenting her wrists to be uncuffed. Eric complied and they got dressed, Eric carefully adjusted his pants to hide his throbbing erection and watched as Farida found a fresh shirt. Without waiting for Eric to follow, Farida dashed out of the room toward Mo's room. Eric took a moment to check himself in the mirror and make sure he didn't look like he was about to have sex with Farida.

He waited a minute and then followed Farida to Mo's room. Mo looked unusually pale, and he was covered in sweat. "Eric." He choked out, "Why are you here?"

"Your mom wanted to make me dinner." He said, "We had to clean my car."

Mo bowed his head, "I'm sorry Eric, thank you for helping bring me home. I hope it was not a total mess."

Farida was stroking Mo's hair, "It was not difficult to clean, it just took time. I will bring you a meal to eat in bed, you must rest."

Mo shook his head and stood up unsteadily, "I will be a good guest and help you cook for Eric." He blinked and caught sight of the pink sweatpants Eric wore, "Why are you wearing those?"

Eric coughed, "You threw up all over my pants. Your mom is washing them."

Farida nodded, "They should be ready soon. Thank you for being so understanding." Her eyes were wide and nervous, unsure of what Eric might say next.

Eric smiled, "No problem, I'll wait out in the kitchen." He stepped out and returned to the table, taking a sip of his tea. A thousand thoughts raced through his mind and the now cold tea hardly registered.

******

Half an hour passed he felt Farida behind him, her hands traced up his arms to his shoulders and began gently kneading the tense muscle, "I am sorry we were interrupted." He felt her chest press against his neck and he enjoyed her warmth, "I hope that you still desire me." She whispered into his ear, her tongue flicking out tease his earlobe.

Eric stood and looked at her, her eyes flooded with desire. He ran his hand to hers and pressed his lips to hers, his hand ran to hers and he squeezed it softly, "I do." He returned.

Farida moaned softly and their kissing intensified, Eric ran his hand to her ass and Farida greedily ran her hand into his pants to stroke his cock through his underwear, "I want you badly."

Eric moaned softly, and in response Farida intensified her stroking, making his cock throb and leak pre-cum, "Your moaning makes me feel wonderful." She whispered, her free hand ran between her legs and she began to softly moan.

"Eric!" Mo called, he sounded distinctly unwell, "Are you still here?"

Eric and Farida stepped back, as if scalded by boiling water, "I am, Mo." Eric yelled, hoping he didn't sound too flustered.

Farida blushed furiously and they looked at each other, "I will go and see if your clothes are clean." She said, stepping past him.

Eric waited until she had left the room and moved toward Mo. He still looked unwell but the large green water bottle next to his bed was half empty. "Thank you for your help today. I am very sorry to ruin your day."

Eric smiled, "It's fine Mo, once my clothes are clean, I'll leave."

Mo nodded and sank back into his bed, "I will call you tomorrow, but I will rest for now."

Eric nodded and left the room, moving to the laundry he caught Farida just as she was withdrawing his clothes from their dryer. She smiled, "Here you are, thank you for helping Mo today." She stepped toward him and gave him his clothes, "I like pink on you, but your clothes fit you better."

Eric grinned in response and brazenly yanked his pink pants down, stepping out of them, he bent down and handed them to her. Farida took them and stared at him in disbelief, "T-Thank you." She stammered, abruptly shy.

He quickly dressed, pretending to be unphased by her wide eyes and appreciative smile, "I think Mo will catch us if we go any further, so I think I'll leave." Eric smiled at her, "Can I have your phone please?"

Farida withdrew her phone from her pocket and handed it to him with an inquisitive look. "I just want to give you my number in case you want to talk." He grinned, "I'll speak with you another time, Farida."

"It was a pleasure Eric." She smiled.

They walked out together, and Farida waved goodbye to Eric as he got into his car and drove off.

His thoughts were going a thousand miles a minute. He hadn't expected to be meeting Farida, much less getting so intimate with her. The conflicting feelings of lust and guilt swirled in his head. He felt guilty that he had gone so far with Farida, but also felt so aroused by her. She clearly desired him, and he desired her. It would be difficult to see her again with Mo being so protective toward her.

He resolved to simply enjoy the time they had spent together without expectation. He expected that he would never hear from Farida again, surely her obligations to her son would result in an obligatory farewell message and they would never speak of it again.

Before he knew it, he was back at his apartment. He stepped out and took a deep breath, he knew that he would need a long, cold shower after today. He walked up the stairs to his apartment and crashed on his couch. Hardly minutes had passed before he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. The unknown number showed a multimedia message, a picture. Inside, he saw Farida cuddling the pink pants he had worn. The message attached to the picture said, "They smell good" with a winking face attached.

He grinned and sent back a message saying, "Wish it was me there instead."

Ten minutes went by without a message, so Eric left his phone on the couch to have a shower.

When he left the shower, he would see another message from Farida, "I wish you were here too..."

A second message from Joanna also awaited, "I'm comin' your way now boo, see you tomorrow!"

12