An Unlikely Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,743 Followers

She was wearing these little pajama shorts and a flimsy tank-top, one strap had slid off her shoulder. I was dying to be able to just pan the camera in the picture up a little bit, to get a better view of her legs as what little fabric there got pulled up her thighs… Or to reach through the screen and massage her naked arm, working my way to her slightly exposed chest…

By Friday night, or technically Saturday morning, she was finishing off our correspondence for the day.

'Okay, I totally need to sleep or else I'm going to be a zombie at this family thing I have to do tomorrow. But I'll see you Saturday night, right? Online of course. Unless you'd rather talk face to face somewhere ;) I wouldn't mind not having to type so much. My poor fingers!'

At some point a few days prior, I promised myself if I ever thought I was getting too carried away, I'd take a break from the computer and, if nothing else, jerk off. Just to get back in my right mind. Up to now, I hadn't bothered keeping that promise. But faced with the possibility of meeting up with her again… Well, I had to do something before I let myself plot up something for too long. So while I fantasized desperately about what another encounter with my student… "girlfriend?"… would look like, I was at least stopping myself from replying about it.

I couldn't begin to count the amount of times I gave into masturbating that week. Tonight was no exception. I would surely need to see my actual girlfriend that weekend. I almost wondered, cynically, if there'd be anything left for her. Worst case scenario, I'll just think about Autumn. God, I was turning into a fucking asshole. It's not like I asked for this… But I couldn't say no either.

I only managed a few hours of sleep before Heather called me up and was ready to hang out. First she wanted to go to the gym together… I managed to convince her to drop that idea. I was just too fucking tired for that. So we ended up meeting for lunch, and then we'd go for a walk in the park or something. Then probably end up at my place.

There was this sting at first, like I was just going through the motions. I couldn't help feeling so fuckin' guilty. By the time we were seated at the restaurant and had ordered our food though, things were going okay. Autumn was, for the moment, starting to leave my head, and I felt like I was grasping a sense of normalcy that I had lost weeks past.

Then I felt my phone vibrate.

A brief puzzled look, naïve, wondering who was calling me right then. I pulled it out of my pocket and lit the screen to see who it was. 'One missed text message.' That was weird. Nobody really text messages me… ever. My curiosity got the better of me and I quickly tabbed through the menu.

'Awww you never replied last night. It isn't too late to take me up on my offer to meet up today! Xoxo'

I felt the blood draining out of my face as I quickly turned off my phone and shoved it back in my pocket. I didn't realize she had my number, but it made sense. She probably got it when I had to call her from before.

"Who was it?" my girlfriend piqued up, losing patience.

"Uh- just Blake. He's being an idiot and texting me. Must be bored or something."

"Oh. What's he want?"

"I dunno… I'll talk to him later. I'm busy, right?" I gave her a smile.

You know that feeling when you're about to faint? Like, when your hearing starts to zone out as if you were in a tunnel, and everything feels all sideways and in slow motion? That's how I felt for the rest of lunch. I was only dimly aware of what our conversation was about, or the taste of the food, or how much time went by… I just had this, literally, overwhelming sense that I was fucked. That I had no idea what I was doing, and that I was definitely going to pay the price. And Autumn. I couldn't stop thinking about Autumn.

The day just sort of floated by from there. I recall walking with her on some trail and mostly thinking what it would be like to walk with my student. What would we talk about? Would we hold hands? What the hell? Get out of my goddamn head! By the time we got back to my place, I think my preoccupation was starting to wear thin on Heather.

I tried to tell her that maybe I was getting sick again. And no, I don't know why I had been constantly feeling under the weather. Apparently I couldn't completely fight something off? I guess she bought it. We watched some movie on TV, cuddling together on the couch.

By the way her hand ran along my leg as the show was finishing up, I knew she wanted to fool around. For my part, I was getting increasingly anxious to have an opportunity to check my email, to see if she had written anything. Or to turn my phone back on. But I was too afraid to even look while my girlfriend was still there.

Anyway. I am only a man, right? I started to get hard. It isn't like she doesn't know what she's doing, or what I like. Next thing I know, she's whispering, "I know what will make you feel better… just relax…" and suddenly I'm about to get a blowjob. Like I said, I'm only a man. Nothing fixates a man's concentration like sex… So this actually calmed me down. At least a little.

As I watched her go down on me, I couldn't help but think about the last time I got this kind of attention. Of course, not from Heather. I shut my eyes and rolled my head against the back of the couch. Picturing Autumn sent tingles through my body, making the entire thing feel so much better.

My conscience tried to grapple with itself. Just get off on your girlfriend right now. Don't think about some fucking teenager. You have a beautiful woman sucking you off. Enjoy it for what it is… Even if you *could* probably get this from her… With her little teenage body curled up next to you… Inexperienced but enthusiastically trying to please you… She could'a been here right now, if you had just emailed her... Oh god, Autumn…

And just like that, I was coming.

Reality came swirling back to me as I opened my eyes and saw my girlfriend leaning back up from my lap. She had a satisfied little smile. "Well at least part of you doesn't seem to be getting sick!" Her hands drew away from my lap, my own cum pooled in her palms.

"Heh, apparently…"

"So how do you feel?"

"Hmm… relaxed."

"Good," she seemed sincere. "The things I do for you!" she giggled and got up to go to the kitchen to wash off.

I stayed where I was, still in a bit of a relieved daze. Heather was debating out loud whether or not she should spend the night. She was going to meet up with her mom for a breakfast tomorrow morning, so she might be kind of rushed. I encouraged her without even thinking. "Oh yeah, you can go home. I'll be okay… I'll probably just be sleeping in anyway. Don't worry about it. I mean, if that's what you want to do." I paused for a second. "Whatever works," I added.

When she agreed that she'd just go home for the night, my elation was subdued by my own guilt. What am I doing? Part of me knew I was being a moron, that I was risking everything for… I'm not even sure what. To pursue a completely inappropriate "relationship" with a student. She's not even old enough to drink.

And yet, no sooner had I kissed my girlfriend at the door and showed her out, I was already logging onto my computer.

'Sigh. I guess you didn't take me up on my offer. Didn't you want to at least? Tell me you considered it… Be honest…'

My stomach turned as I read her latest email. My body was already growing hot from just seeing her words. And the indecent thrill of the thought that, yeah, I would tell her I considered it… Of course that would only encourage her, but I found it harder and harder to hide my feelings towards her. Confessing to her felt… good. Then I got to the end of the message:

'Anyway, what about IM? Wouldn't it be more satisfying to talk in *real-time*? You can add me if you want… I'll leave my Messenger up tonight, just in case…'

I couldn't fucking believe it. Of course it was a stupid idea. But come on, like it's a big surprise. I opened up the instant messenger application on my computer, which I had never bothered using before, and typed in her contact information. I only hesitated for a second before I clicked the mouse to send a request to her.

As soon as I did, I felt a thrilling rush. I can't believe I did that. She'll be able to see when I'm online… To know exactly when I'm typing… I rubbed my temples and got up from my chair to get a drink of water. My skin was practically burning.

As soon as I stood up and pulled the chair away from me, my computer beeped and a little chat window popped up on the screen.

TeacherPet: Hey!!

I stood frozen, staring at the little blinking box. Jesus, already? Fucking 'TeacherPet'? Really?

My throat was even dryer than before, but I just swallowed and fell back into my chair. If I wasn't so nervous, I would have already been hard again.

Me: Hey..

VI

We talked for hours.

Me: So all your friends know you as 'TeacherPet' when you're online?

TeacherPet: No silly, I made this email and IM just for you

Me: Ah… That's a relief.

TeacherPet: Ya it might be kinda weird. Wouldn't want them to think I liked a teacher right?

Me: Yeah… embarrassing!

TeacherPet: ya right! Well I guess it depends on the teacher. I mean, you're the obvious choice, but who knows. Maybe old Mr. Crow in US Gov't!!

Me: Yeah, maybe… I didn't realize I was the 'obvious choice' at any rate.

TeacherPet: :P whatever. It would be even more obvious if I told everybody how amazing you are… in other subjects besides English ;)

And it went on from there. Our rapid-fire chat was even more consuming than our emails… There was no break. If I ever lulled in a response, she would almost always prod me with, "Well?" or "Don't fall asleep on me…" Our conversations turned from the more well-thought out emails to a vacillation between deep topics and totally frivolous ones. Her youth, and even her immaturity, came through even stronger in this format.

Sometimes she would talk about shopping, or some silly thing that her parents did to tick her off. You know, teenage shit. I found myself grasping at straws trying to relate at all. What could I say? Yeah, I was your age once too. You'll laugh at yourself in five, seven years, wondering what the hell you were thinking… I doubt she wanted to hear that. And you'd think that would turn me off. In some ways, it did bring me back to reality… at least a little bit. It reinforced what I already knew was a very clear gap between our places in life.

But… other times, she was completely articulate, confessing interests and thoughts that I'm not sure I even had a handle on when I was in high school. This drew me in deeper, and I found myself increasingly impressed by her. And this, of course, was all on top of the more basic attraction. The "I can't believe this smoking hot teenager is into me" attraction. The "I never imagined I'd fuck my own student, let alone get an emotion attachment" attraction. The "I wonder if she'll send me more pictures…" Well, you get the idea.

TeacherPet: So is IMing me as good as the emails?

Me: It certainly cuts down on the wait.

TeacherPet: gah! sometimes it is sooo hard to get a straight answer out of you

Me: Yeah yeah, it is as good. Happy?

TeacherPet: of course! But you know what would be better?

Me: Do tell.

TeacherPet: in person ;)

Me: Ah, I should've known…

TeacherPet: do you disagree??

Me: You know that would be a bad idea.

TeacherPet: I'm pretty sure it would be a VERY good idea

Me: You know what I mean. The amount of trouble we'd get in.

TeacherPet: would it really bad that much worse than all the emails, and all the chatting that we've done… and will keep doing?

Me: Uh, well, there's always plausible deniability. Maybe you're talking to someone completely different.

TeacherPet: oh really.

Me: Hey, you never know!

TeacherPet: then I guess there's no point in keeping it a secret right?

Me: I didn't say that.

TeacherPet: thought so :P nice try bluffing.

TeacherPet: anyway.. we can keep it secret

TeacherPet: Right??

Me: All it takes is one little mistake… One oversight, and we're both in the news. You don't need that anymore than me.

TeacherPet: SIGH.

TeacherPet: so at least tell me, if you weren't so paranoid, would you do it?

Me: I wouldn't call it paranoia…

TeacherPet: whatever you want to call it

Me: Okay, sure.

TeacherPet: "sure"?? that's it!?

Me: Sheesh, I didn't mean it like that.

Me: Don't take it personally that I'm just cautious.

TeacherPet: all I'm asking is for you to tell me if you WANT to

Me: I think the answer is obvious

TeacherPet: then admit it

Me: Haha

Me: Yes, okay? I want to.

Me: But that doesn't mean we will.

TeacherPet: Yay!

TeacherPet: we'll see ;)

I was surprised how persistent she was, and how willing I was to give in to her. I worried that I was giving in too much. Where was the power between us? I wanted to think it was mostly with me. As the adult, as the teacher… But the more we went on, and the more I admitted to her, I wasn't so sure how in control I was at all. She seemed completely confident that we would meet in private again. To fuck again. And as much as I resisted, there was no denying that there was nothing more on this green fuckin' Earth that I wanted more. I was so hard by this point in the conversation that I was leaking precum against the fabric of my boxers.

TeacherPet: so what are you doing tomorrow?

Me: If I tell you, you might show up and corner me!

TeacherPet: mmm that sounds fun, but nah. I can wait.

TeacherPet: so tell me!

Me: You know, I have a question…

TeacherPet: go on

Me: Before, you were so aggressive. I mean, you always showed up and were so forward…

TeacherPet: hey, those were all coincidences! mostly…

Me: Yeah, well, suddenly you're being very patient. Like you've backed off.

TeacherPet: hmmm

TeacherPet: interesting

Me: That's not really an explanation.

TeacherPet: well, I get to talk to you like everyday now

Me: That's true

TeacherPet: ya, and besides… I got you. Now you've had me too, you know? Before, you were always resisting me.. for all your reasons. You still are now, but

TeacherPet: not in the same way

TeacherPet: if that makes sense

Hell, it made perfect sense. And her insight into our situation unnerved me and impressed me even more. And once again, I couldn't restrain my honesty.

Me: Yeah, it does.

TeacherPet: ha, so I'm right!

Me: I just said it made sense.

TeacherPet: whatever you say :P

TeacherPet: so you never answered my question

Me: I'll probably be doing work. Some errands and grading.

Me: Really amazing and exciting stuff.

TeacherPet: fun fun

TeacherPet: maybe I'll see you online again

Me: What? No offer for another face to face?

TeacherPet: oh, did you want one?

Me: Just surprised.

TeacherPet: Well I do have a life you know :P

TeacherPet: anyway, I am going to pass out on my keyboard

TeacherPet: it's like 2 hours until wake-up time. Haha

Me: Good idea

TeacherPet: goodnight

Me: Goodnight.

And so I logged off. As soon as the monitor went blank, I blinked my eyes and realized they were totally dry. And I was overcome with exhaustion. Both physical from sitting anxiously in the chair all night, and mentally from the new experience of the instant conversation. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to sleep because my mind was completely wound up. But I was out like a light as soon as I hit the bed. I didn't even have to jerk off. For once.

VII

I was afraid to get online for the first half of the day. I needed to get some work actually done. Also, as much as I felt silly for thinking it, I didn't want her to think I was desperate to talk to her again. But I was still counting down the hours until I'd let myself get on. I ended up checking once in the late afternoon, but she wasn't there, so I logged back off. I even felt a little sad. Don't be too disappointed, man…

Later, after dinner, I logged on again. Still no Autumn. This time I decided to just leave my computer up. I was browsing the 'net and listening to some music when I heard her sign in. My heart leapt and I instantly opened a message window to say hello. I barely managed to stop myself. Relax, don't seem anxious.

I waited a couple minutes to see if she'd say something first, but nothing came. I couldn't take it anymore and sent her a 'Hey'. Then I waited more.

Still nothing.

I started to get annoyed, wondering if she was ignoring me or playing some kind of game. I minimized the window and opened up Solitaire to pass the time. About halfway through the game, she responded.

TeacherPet: hi! Sorry, I turned my comp on but was doin something else

Me: No problem

TeacherPet: So how was your day?

Me: Not too bad, yours?

TeacherPet: pretty good.

TeacherPet: I checked for you earlier, but you weren't on

Me: Yeah, I checked too

D'oh! So much for playing it cool. But I couldn't help smiling anyway. So what? I was happy to talk to her. Why try to hide it? So we chatted aimlessly about our Sunday, what we did, you know, just a normal conversation. As the evening wore into night, innocent flirting slowly became less and less veiled.

TeacherPet: sooo

TeacherPet: wanna know what I was doing when I logged on?

Me: Sure

TeacherPet: taking some pictures!

Me: Ahh… Didn't realize you were an enterprising photographer!

TeacherPet: :P

TeacherPet: ok ok, if you're not interested..

Me: I was only joking. Tell me about the pictures.

TeacherPet: wanna just see?

Me: Sure, if you want to send

en_extase
en_extase
4,743 Followers