An Unlikely Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,740 Followers

"Oh, how inconvenient," he replied derisively.

"Yeah well, maybe you'd have already known that if you, like, knew where the library even was," she snapped back.

This elicited even more laughter from the class. Even I couldn't hide my own smile. Part of me felt proud of her for coming back. "Okay enough," I broke in, "Working knowledge of the library's equipment is not the focus of this class. I will be teaching that subject in the summer, for anybody who's interested in hanging back after graduation… or lack thereof."

Some more sarcastic laughter, but then it was dropped. I easily had control of the class for the rest of the period. And I was feeling ebullient… in no small part because I was just happy as hell to see her. In the last few minutes before lunch, I announced, "All right, please get out your drafts for your final chapter. I'm sure writing this last piece was emotional for all of you, and it's completely okay to cry as you turn it in. But don't be too sad, because you'll all have an excellent opportunity to make lots of edits and revisions after I'm through with them!"

Their groans were drowned out by the shuffling of a roomful of students digging their assignments out of their things. They began bringing them up to my desk as the bell rang and then filed out of the room. Autumn's closest friend in the class was attached to her, babbling away some story at a mile a minute. The two came up and handed in their papers together, and Autumn gave me a look of mild apology as she slyly rolled her eyes and tilted her head at the girl.

I understood she would have liked to say something to me, but wasn't going to get free anytime soon. They exited the class and I was left with a few students who lingered behind to ask some questions about their work. I answered as patiently as I could, and tried to remind them to hold off on their worries until I at least got a chance to read their submissions. "It is a draft, that's the point. Re-writing is a part of the process… Sometimes more than others…" It was true, and these worries were largely the sort stemming from a concern over grades than the actually writing. So I was at least a little annoyed. But honestly, I just wanted a chance to look over Autumn's paper.

Once I was finally alone, I carefully piled up all the papers and then leafed through them until I found hers. I pulled it out of the stack, looked out the class door to make sure nobody was coming in, then flipped over the title page. A loose piece of ripped notebook paper slipped out and fell onto my desk. I picked it up:

'I'm sorry I was late to class. My printer at home was out of ink so I needed to print out at school. I went to the library at break and got on one of the comps.. this guy was there too and decided to not stop talking to me. He was all "Need any help?" "Oh a story, can I read it too?" What an idiot. anyway. I didn't want him to see what I wrote.. I think you will see why once you read it and forgive me. Cant wait to hear what you think! xoxo'

My eyes lingered on that last sentence for a moment and I closed my eyes, picturing her lips pressed together in a sweet smile. Then the image changed to her reaching up, wrapping her arms around my neck, and stepping up on her toes to kiss me. I could almost feel her body as I pictured bringing my own arms around her, pulling her waist into me.

"Is it nap time or lunchtime?" a voice joked at the door.

My daydream instantly receded, pulled away from me as my eyes snapped open and my head jerked up. I felt a brief sense of loss, then remembered where I was. A colleague was leaning against the doorframe with a banana in hand.

"Oh hey. Guess I started to doze, huh?"

"Looks that way. Come on to the lounge, you're always hiding in here these days."

"Ah… Well…" I trailed off, unable to come up with an excuse but looking down at the papers.

"Eat now. Grade later," he prodded, coming into the room a few steps.

"Yeah, okay. Sure." I didn't want him any closer. I stood up from my desk and shoved Autumn's paper into the middle of the stack, then dropped the whole bunch in a drawer. Her note, which was still in my hand, was quickly folded and shoved into my pocket. I followed the other teacher out the door and joined him and some others for lunch. I realized as soon as I exited the room that I wouldn't get to see her paper until I got home.

I'm not sure how well I hid my heavy sigh.

When the day was finally over, I tried not to rush out to my car too obviously. I briefly contemplated pulling the paper out in the driver's seat and taking at least a little peek before I hit the road, but I resisted. I wanted to be able to enjoy it in its entirety. Of course, I seemed to hit all red lights, and they seemed to take twice as long to turn. I couldn't stop my fingers from drumming on the steering wheel or my knee from bobbing up and down. I was dying of impatience.

All my things were carelessly dropped on the floor once I was home. I dug through the papers in my bag so hastily that I think I accidentally tore a page of another student's. Oops. Found Autumn's though. I took a deep breath, my lips curling up, and I moved onto my couch.

'When she was dressing up to go fundraising, she already knew she would need to wear something cute. Fewer people would turn her away, and the contributions would come easier. But she wound up looking… sexier than she originally intended. The truth was she had wanted, had fantasized, about finding *his* house. She didn't know his address… she would have killed for it; to be able to show up and surprise him. She was determined to make him want her, if by some chance she did run into him and they did have another unlikely encounter. If she got lucky, she might just see him on her planned route…'

So she didn't know where I was that day. Or at least, not according to this…

'Her stomach dropped out when a woman opened the door, about two hours into her route. She recognized her immediately. The one that was always with HIM. She felt jealousy and animosity snake up inside of her, but also distant hope that maybe, just maybe he was with her, inside. Or maybe he lived close by and she would find his place? She brushed her thoughts aside as she acted friendly and was invited to look over some jewelry to donate.

Her eyes secretly scanned everything inside as she talked with the woman, his *girlfriend*. She noticed some rumpled up clothes by a couch. Men's clothes. Could he really be here? Had she gotten that lucky? And then… Oh god! He came into the room and her skin buzzed with electricity.

He was shirtless, with a towel around his shoulders, wearing shorts. Beads of water clung to his skin; he had clearly just taken a shower. She felt her breath catch, and her head felt lighter with her excitement…'

I felt like my heart was turning as violently as hers in the story as I read on. She claimed to be incredibly nervous once Heather left. Her descriptions went on, and I could hardly believe it for all the confidence she displayed…

'She also felt this opportunity, this chance, and she had to seize it. All her nerves, her trepidation, her fears… They were all pushed away as her instinctive desire and wanting took over. She even surprised herself at how she acted; how she was trying to seduce him. In the back of her mind, she was afraid that she would seem too forward, too slutty… and that he wouldn't want her, that he'd think she was immature… But she couldn't stop. She seemed to be having an effect on him, so she didn't dare stop.'

The admission of her insecurity made my body flush with… I don't know what. Some kind of desire. Something about her honesty in her youthfulness just filled me with a passion that I couldn't even begin to describe. I continued reading through the pages, not realizing that one hand trailed down to my pants and was gently pushing through the fabric at the base of my complete erection. My hips tensed and rose as I touched myself.

'When she offered herself to him on the couch, waiting… revealed... her fear rose up. What if he rejected her? Turned her away? She would be humiliated, embarrassed, hurt. But she looked back at him and smiled anyway, trying not to let it show. She focused on his body, how hard he was. He had to want her, she knew he had to. Now he just had to give in. And when he approached her, walking slowly, she could hardly contain the shudders of excitement. It was going to happen, it would finally be happening…'

I was breathing heavy now, reliving the day more clearly than I ever had in the countless times I had re-imagined it.

'She was surprised at the words coming out of her, how she sounded so confident, seductive… And she kept going, purring to him, encouraging him… But when she told him to be gentle, she had meant it; her worry pushing its way out. And then he was behind her, his hesitation still showing. So she reached back and helped him… Touching him, easing him closer. When he entered her, she felt herself adjust to him, letting him slide in. Her breathing sharpened. He was enveloped in her… Finally…'

My god. This was incredible.

'She lost all pretenses as he began to slowly thrust into her, moving with her. She was so turned on, and before she knew it, she was close; right on the edge. She didn't even know she could come this way, but soon she was panting, almost begging, to come. If she wasn't so lost in herself, so gone, she might have been uncertain of how her desperation was looking to him. She didn't want to seem too inexperienced, too anxious. But all of that was drowned out when she came. And when she did, she saw nothing... only *felt* her body heighten and everything intensify. She felt him come too as his thrusting got harder, stronger. The specifics were too hard to remember, even if she were to go back and write about it… except that it was incredible.'

I realized I was strongly gripping myself through my pants, masturbating myself, and I almost came. I dropped the paper and lifted my hands up, pushing them against my face in disbelief. My cock twitched compulsively, crying out for more attention. I shook my head and picked the paper back up, determined to get through it.

'She felt dizzy and light when they finished… And when his girlfriend called and said she wouldn't be home soon, she felt victorious, confident, asserted. Like this was meant to happen. It *had* to happen. She led him into the bedroom, convinced she was going to continue to give to him, to show him what she could give. But she didn't know how wrong she would be… That it would be *he* that showed *her*…'

I was practically trembling with happiness and excitement.

'She was stunned at his sudden assertiveness when he pushed her back onto the bed. At first, she didn't understand why he kneeled down next to her. Then it came to her all at once. Her eyes went wide… She had never done this before. She was filled with butterflies, both in anticipation and fear; she didn't know what to expect, what to do. She felt shy and exposed… but his confidence reassured her. Just the way he moved, the way he touched. She knew he would show her.

It didn't take long for her rapid thoughts to melt out of her and onto his tongue. Her body reacted on its own. It felt better. Different. Hotter. She couldn't get enough of it, of his mouth and tongue on her. She never ever thought it would be like this. Her body could hardly be contained, and she squirmed and rolled on the bed, trying to be still for him. But she needed it so bad. Again? Already? This had never happened before. Not with somebody else. And like the first time, she finally let go of her thoughts and gave into her passion as her orgasm consumed her.'

"Jesus fuck!" I uttered. My hard-on was killing me. I was dying to jerk off. I'm not sure how I managed to hold out this long. If anything, it was probably just my utter astonishment. Out of my discomfort, or anticipation for release in a few minutes, I undid my belt and pants and shoved them down, letting myself free.

'After that, she was absolutely determined to give something back to him. Not because she felt like she owed it, or because she ought to, but because she desperately DESPERATELY wanted to. So she offered herself to him again, provoking his lust. Even so, she was a little afraid of him now; the look in his eye was pleased but fierce. She couldn't find a hint of all his previous resistance and reluctance.

No matter what though, she wanted him to take her. And she wanted to be as enthusiastic as possible for him. So she tried, but he stopped her. She blushed, confused. He made her slow down. Was this what he wanted? What he got off on? She didn't understand… She was so sure he would be an animal. And part of him might have been. But he was still gentle, still concerned, and still strong.

Maybe it was all of those things that helped her body relax and melt into his again. Maybe it was the way he moved, and he just knew exactly what to do. Maybe it was all of these things. Maybe it was just months of pent-up desire… But she felt herself rising again to his touch. It seemed unreal that she could find that release again.

The hint of it was there, but just out of her reach. She concentrated on it and pushed everything out of her mind. She let him guide her body, and finally she felt her own body take control of both of them. She was so relaxed and so tense at the same time. All she remembered was panting a certain obscenity over and over as he brought her to another climax. And as she lost herself in it, she felt him come again, pumping into her…

She didn't know what to call that encounter. It wasn't sex. That seemed too… detached. It wasn't just fucking. There was something deeper there. She didn't know if it was making love… Whatever that was, it didn't seem like it defined their passion. Even now she doesn't know how to define it.

But she was positive she wanted to find out. And she could not wait to give him another chance to teach her…'

I couldn't let go of myself as I flew threw the last page. My eyes nearly stung for lack of blinking and I was almost forgetting to breathe. I was squeezing myself vigorously, pulling the length of my shaft as I read. My body began to swell up with an oncoming orgasm, but all I could do was soak in Autumn's words. As I read the last couple paragraphs, I thought I could control myself for another few seconds- but no.

Suddenly the paper was shaking in my hand as my entire body quaked without control. My climax blasted out of me, spraying on the back of the couch, my shirt… and worst of all, onto the pages of her paper. I couldn't gain any fucking composure at all. My eyes rolled in my head and I groaned involuntarily… The kind of violent orgasm that masturbation can't really bring… Or so I thought.

I dropped the now stained papers on the floor and as my body was released from coming. All my muscles relaxed at once, and I felt myself sink deeper into the couch, drained. I've never come like that. Not by myself. That's what she's doing to me. And god! She wanted more. And I wanted more. Why does she have to be my fucking student…? Some rational thought came creeping back into my head as my arousal was subdued… But then again, there was only about a month left of class before summer… Maybe I could hold out. But would she wait? Fuck, could *I* wait?

X

TeacherPet: hey

Me: Heya

TeacherPet: How are you?

Me: Pretty good. You?

TeacherPet: not bad

TeacherPet: what are you up to?

Me: Just some work

TeacherPet: grading?

Me: Yep

TeacherPet: the stories?

Me: Yep

TeacherPet: oh

I wondered if I should tease it out of her, or just tell her…

TeacherPet: so anyway

Me: Yes, I have.

TeacherPet: what?

Me: Read yours

TeacherPet: ooh

TeacherPet: well?

Me: Well…

Me: There were a few mistakes…

TeacherPet: hmm

Me: But I didn't catch them until I read it again

TeacherPet: again?

Me: Yeah, on the third time anyway.

Me: Because I was too amazed the first two times to notice anything else.

TeacherPet:!!

TeacherPet: really?

Me: Really.

TeacherPet: i'm so glad..

TeacherPet: that means alot

TeacherPet: coming from you, I mean

Me: Hey- "a lot" is two words. Don't ruin the moment!

TeacherPet: haha sorry

TeacherPet: I got excited

TeacherPet: so tell me everything you thought

Me: Ha

Me: Well it would be unfair of me to give you my comments before the rest of the class got theirs…

TeacherPet: :P

TeacherPet: pleeeeease

Me: But since you're my favorite student…

So I told her everything. And I was honest about it too. I started out more technical, explaining the parts I liked the most. Not necessarily the bits that personally got me going (then again, wasn't that pretty much all of it?), but those that were the most well-written. Then I also told her the excerpts that intrigued me the most. It was usually the most insightful points into her own feelings at the time: her nervousness and insecurity that she hid so well. The sensations from the female point of view that any man can only try to dream up…

TeacherPet: wow I'm really glad you said that

Me: why?

TeacherPet: I was nervous when I wrote it

TeacherPet: that when you finally read it, you would think less of me

Me: Huh- I have no idea why you'd expect that

TeacherPet: well, it's hard to explain

TeacherPet: like you'd think I was too young

TeacherPet: and stupid or something

TeacherPet: I dunno

Me: Well

Me: Your honesty in your own feelings only highlights your intelligence

Me: that you are able to recognize how you feel and so easily make it translate in words

TeacherPet: :)

TeacherPet: thank you

Me: I'm just saying it like it is :P

And we kept talking. I gently pointed out some areas for improvement; usually some transitional areas that came off too sharply, or sentences that didn't quite link naturally. She absorbed all of my suggestions, and I felt an even deeper connection with her as she honestly got into her writing and tried to improve it even as we talked.

Me: You don't have to do these corrections right now, you know

TeacherPet: I want to

Me: Okay, just checking

Me: But you already got an A, heh

TeacherPet: ooh goody

Me: By the way…

Me: I kind of ruined your paper

TeacherPet: what do you mean?

Me: Well, like I said before… It was good

Me: A little too good in some ways

TeacherPet:?

Me: Okay, so I kind of had an accident

TeacherPet: im confused

Me: This is going to sound pretty embarrassing

Me: but I was touching myself as I read the paper

TeacherPet: you were?

Me: oh like that comes as a surprise to you :P

TeacherPet: well you never said..

en_extase
en_extase
4,740 Followers
1...45678...10