An Unlikely Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she walked around the girl, she noticed three raised red welts on her back and bright red handprints on her butt cheeks. The nasty drug dealing crackers really started to do a number on the poor girl. Who knows what they would've done to her if her Hollis hadn't intervened.

She decided she was glad Hollis had done what he'd done to save her from the three monsters next door. She'd need to call one of her grandsons to make sure the crackers wouldn't cause trouble in the future.

Phyllis didn't touch the girl. She just walked around her and examined her from every angle.

She studied the girl's slender square-jawed face. She didn't wear any make up. She didn't need it. She was golden and beautiful. She had a flawless peaches and cream complexion with a light dusting of pale freckles on the tops of her high cheeks and on the bridge of her thin pert nose.

Her lips were full but not thick, she had a pouty lower lip, and her chin was firm. The one thing that really stood out, but didn't detract one ounce from her beauty, was her somewhat square jaw. It made her look strong and determined.

Her soft hair parted naturally in the middle and hung in golden waves to the middle of her back.

She was so young and so beautiful, so blonde and so white... and now her 84 year old black husband wanted to sink his big black cock inside her. If she knew her husband, and she did, he was about to ruin this girl for everyone else.

Phyllis knew it as a fact and she smiled at the thought. It wasn't a malevolent thought. It was a fact which she knew from first-hand experience. The nasty old man was still able to bring out the woman in her, was still able to make her cum the way he had when they were both young and vibrant themselves.

She always wondered at his sex drive. When most men 30 years younger than him were having problems getting it up and keeping it up, he was as hard as a steel rod pounding away at her until she lay quivering beneath him like a bowl of jelly.

The old man needed a cane to get around, but when it came to fucking, he had the drive and stamina of a teenage boy. It was one of the main reasons she'd kept him around for so long, no matter how annoying and irritating he was.

Phyllis smiled again. She loved the old fool and decided she didn't mind sharing him with this skinny little white girl. Maybe she'd finally be able to get some rest and not have the randy old codger constantly trying to get in her pants. She liked sex and enjoyed it immensely, but sometimes she needed a break.

Finally, she spoke.

"Hollis wants to fuck you, white girl," she said, standing in front of her and motioning to her husband's tented trousers. "Back when we was young, if he even looked at me I'd be pushin' out a screaming brat nine months later."

"You on birth control?" she asked sharply.

The girl just stared at her in confusion.

"I asked you a goddamn question, bitch," Phyllis snapped.

Sara quickly shook her head. She never thought she'd need birth control.

"You ready to have dat nasty old nigger's baby?" the old woman demanded, motioning at Hollis again.

Sara shook her head again, emphatically.

"But you still wan 'im to fuck you, don' you?" she asked knowingly.

Sara paused and then nodded slowly. Her large pleading eyes stared up at the old black woman for a moment, then submissively dropped down to stare at the ground again.

Phyllis stepped close to the girl, looked at her husband and gave him a barely perceptible nod.

HOT DAMN!

Hollis stepped behind the girl, prodded her forward until she was near the back of the sofa, pushed her feet apart and nudged on her back to make her lean forward.

She looked back in surprise and braced her arms against the back of the sofa. It similar to the situation she'd just been in. Fear froze her insides and she drew her breath in for a scream, but his familiar touch steadied her. Instead she let it out in a big sigh, bent forward at the waist and caught her balance on the cushions.

The old man behind her kneeled on the floor and she felt him shove his face between her butt cheeks.

Her eyes closed and her moist lips parted when she felt the tip of his wide nose prod the space between her butthole and her pussy and then an electric pulse shot to her core when his long wet tongue slithered between her labia to lick her from the bottom of her pussy to the tip of her sensitive swollen clit.

"Oh my god," she hasped helplessly. The ugly old black man's tongue felt incredible.

She pushed her ass back at the pleasure-giving tongue and instinctively and rotated her hips, trying to get as much feeling from the experience as possible.

Hollis was in heaven. The girl's firm round ass cheeks pressed against his face as he licked her pussy for all he was worth. He was dead set on erasing the last hour's unpleasant memories from the white girl's mind.

She tasted good, she was both sweet and salty, and she smelled good too. Hers was no well-used, unwashed sewer. Her unique feminine scent smelled faintly of strawberries and gardenia flowers.

He inhaled deeply and doubled his efforts, stiffening and sharpening his tongue and burying it as deeply as he could in her tight little tunnel.

He gripped her hips firmly when he felt her knees buckle and held her up as he slid his tongue to her clit, flicked it teasingly then flattened his tongue and pushed down on the sensitive nub.

She squirmed in his grip and he felt her sweet juices run down his nose, upper lip and into his mouth to excite him further with her taste.

Hollis licked and sucked her swollen clit, used his fingers to rub the sensitive spot called the perineum, between her pussy and her asshole and slowly sank his long middle finger inside her... then his forefinger.

She squirmed even harder in his hands. He felt the muscles of her ass and legs bunch and relax, bunch and relax.

He heard her gasps and moans, but his whole life was now centered on the flushed red pussy directly in front of him. The girl's skin was a different color than he was used to, otherwise it was no different than any other pussy he'd ever had.

Scratch that, it was so much fucking better in every way.

Phyllis watched the young girl's lovely pale face as her husband worked on her pussy. Pleasure was written plainly on it. She quietly walked out of the room. No one noticed her leave.

The girl's small slim-fingered hands unconsciously gripped the back of the sofa cushions with surprising strength.

Her gasps and groans echoed faintly throughout the room.

Hollis stroked the girl's pale skin, marveling at its softness, enjoying the play of muscles as she swayed and squirmed at the sensations coursing through her young vibrant body.

-----------------------------------

Sara squeezed her eyes shut, gripped the sofa tight, and pushed back against the old man's pleasure-giving tongue. She rocked her body back and forth and churned her hips against the old man's face.

She felt the tension build and build. A desperate tension that made her back arch and her toes curl. It felt as if her insides were clenching and unclenching, as if they gripped a long hard cock and milked it frantically.

Just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore, that desperate tension was explosively released and a torrent of pleasure pulsed throughout her body, from her core, to her curling toes, to her chest, to her hard and aroused nipples and even to her red gasping lips.

She felt her legs quiver as she came and the room was flooded with the music of her moans, whines and gasps of pleasure.

She was lost in another world, a world where only Hollis' magic tongue and fingers... and her body existed.

She wanted to reach down to push him away when her sex became over-sensitized, but the old man pushed her hands away and kept her in place.

Sara came again, even harder. She let out a shrill piercing shriek and her whole body shook powerfully. Hollis had to grip her hips hard again otherwise she would've toppled to the ground.

She opened her eyes and realized her nails had dug into the sofa cushion. She hadn't realized what she was doing.

She tried to push the old man's face away from her over-sensitized pussy, but the he did something that triggered yet another orgasm and she squeezed her eyes shut, threw her head back and dug her nails into the cushions even harder. She moaned, squirmed and rotated her hips against the old man's beard-stubbled face.

When she finally came down from her third orgasm, she could barely stand. She felt him begin to work towards her fourth.

"That's enough. Please," Sara cried weakly. "I want to feel you inside me."

The girl leaned hard against the sofa. Her heart pounded wildly in her chest as she struggled to catch her breath with ragged shuddering gasps.

The old man stood up with a groan and a series of pops as his joints adjusted. He stepped in close to the beautiful blonde girl.

"Yeah, it time you give me my reward fo' saving yo' fine little white ass," he rasped, licking his lips suggestively. His face was shiny with her juices.

She stood and the elderly black man helped the young blonde stumble across the living room. She staggered on uncertain feet with his arm tight around her waist, one bony ancient black hand cupping a pert round white breast, until they got to the foot of the stairs where she finally felt recovered enough to stand without help.

Still naked, Sara stood shakily and looked back at the old man standing behind her. There was no sign of the black woman.

He was shriveled and bent, potbellied and so wizened and furrowed he looked as ancient as an old dark oak.

Sara turned and climbed the stairs on weak shaky legs. She was conscious of her nudity, but she was nervous and excited about what would come next.

When she got to the top of the stairs, she stood uncertainly. There were closed doors on either side of a long hallway, two on the left and two on the right.

"Las' one on da right," said Hollis' raspy voice from behind.

She hesitated then stepped to the door when she felt Hollis' cool dry hand prod her naked ass forward.

She wondered fleetingly why she was so eager and willing to give herself to this old man, a man probably more than 60 years older than her, and probably old enough to be her great great grandfather. God, he was so ugly... and she knew she was pretty. The vast differences between them, made her already raging lust flare to a burning conflagration.

When she opened the door a faint smell of incense wafted out. The dimly-lit room was large and airy. A king size bed with a tasteful wooden headboard crouched in the center of the room. Across from it, a large flat screen TV sat like a rectangular black hole against the wall.

The room design had a definite feminine touch. The walls were a light lavender color with flowery sheets and throw pillows on the bed to match. There was a night stand on either side of the bed with darker lavender lamps on their tops. There was a wide low dresser and a lighted vanity with a padded bench tucked under it.

One of the lamps was lit and the bed looked like someone had just flipped off the covers and climbed out of it. The room was warm and welcoming.

She walked to the foot of the bed and stood uncertainly looking around.

Sara turned towards the door when the overhead light came on.

Hollis stooped in the doorway.

She shivered at the intense look on the old man's craggy old face, at the enormous bulge tenting out his trousers.

She knew the old man was going to take her. He was going to fuck her hard... and she was going to let him. No... she was going to fuck him back just as hard.

She'd had sex a few times in her short life, but she'd never felt the heightened levels of both excitement and trepidation she felt at that moment. They fought within her like two opposing elements in a raging storm.

She felt her body shaking uncontrollably. Her lips were dry. Her palms and armpits were sweaty and her pussy was slick with her juices in anticipation.

She watched the old man step slowly towards her. He was so old, such a complete and total opposite to her fresh and vibrant beauty. His deeply grooved and wrinkled skin was grayish and dry, his long arthritic hands were knobby and twisted, his body was hunched and bent, and a hump squatted behind his right shoulder.

She noted his ugliness, ailments and deformities, but her attention was inexorably drawn to the blazing look of lust raging in his deep-set dark eyes as he raked them up and down her lush naked pale body. The sight of his age and disfigurements should've sent her running out of the house screaming, but all they did was inflame her lust.

She unconsciously ran the outsides of her fingers down her breasts, ribs and hips as she stared back at those fervently glaring eyes.

The rest of the world faded away to insignificance. The hideous old man encompassed her entire existence.

The intensity of his burning gaze felt almost like a physical touch against her heated skin.

As he walked closer, his blazing eyes held her in place like a rabbit frozen in fear as a hunting wolf stalks towards it.

When he was close enough for her to feel the warmth of his body, she tried stepping away from him but the edge of the bed stopped her. She felt his hard member press firmly against her belly. She felt it throb and push demandingly against her flesh... demanding entrance, demanding her attention.

With his burning eyes only inches away, his foul breath washed over her like a steam bath. It smelled of cigarette, cheap beer and other inexplicable smells she knew came from deep inside him. It was yet another thing that should've turned her off and sent her running, yet she pushed her belly hard against his throbbing member, gasping at its hardness.

The burning lust in his eyes drew her to him like a magnet.

She was unable to control her trembling body's urges and demands.

Sara wrapped an arm around his neck, absently noting his grossly-humped back, and drew his ugly craggy face towards hers and kissed him with a desperate urgent passion. She immediately opened her mouth and thrust her little tongue between his lips, demanding entry. When he opened his mouth, she thrust her tongue instantly inside his mouth until their tongues dueled together passionately and unreservedly.

In a deep corner of her mind, a tiny voice said 'stop this and leave, he's a disgusting old black man,' but she pushed the voice into a deep dark well and let her urges and lust dominate her body.

With the old black man's sour taste in her mouth, his tongue halfway down her throat, hers halfway down his, and his hands gripping her firm round ass cheeks, she let her other hand dip between them to grasp his hard throbbing cock.

Her eyes opened wide and she gasped into his mouth in surprise and drew back in surprise, breaking their passionate kiss.

"Tha's right white girl, this hea great big black cock just fo' you," he rasped quietly but urgently.

Her body still shook, but now there was an unexpected element of fear as she ran her small slim hand over the old black man's cock. It was enormous. It was nearly as long and thick as her forearm and the thick bulbous head was nearly as big as an apple.

She wondered how that monstrous thing could possibly fit inside her.

As if reading her mind, the old man smiled knowingly, leaned forward, and pushed his tool harder against her soft belly.

"You wan' every inch of it to slide inside you, don' you?" he whispered urgently in her ear. "You want this old black cock to fill your little blonde pussy, don't you?"

Sara whined and nodded her head almost imperceptivity but didn't break away. Instead she caught his thick lips with hers for another soul-deep kiss with the ancient black man. She tried to slip her hand under his pants but they were too tight and his thick gut kept her from going further than her fingertips.

Pulling back until only their lips were touching in their open gasping mouths, she looked down between them and urgently undid his belt, unzipped and unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down. There was a wet spot on the material where the enormous bulging head pushed against the worn cloth.

The old man's pants slid unresisting to the ground. He wore no underwear.

Sara's knees nearly buckled when she pulled back to stare down in amazement at the old man's unbelievable member as it bounced and swayed before her unbelieving eyes. A thick layer of wet loose skin was bunched at its tip. She could see the bulbous mushroom-shaped head bulging the skin beneath.

The old man's cock was long, thick and incredibly hard. It was black with a tinge of pink from the blood suffusing it and it was lined along its incredible length and girth with thick bulging veins. The black skin was shiny, stretched taught and streaked wet with precum.

She felt him place his old twisted black hands on her shoulders. Felt them slide down her arms to guide her delicate white hands to his throbbing black member.

She heard his harsh raspy voice in her ear again.

"What're you gonna do with dat big black cock, lil white girl?" he asked. "You need to get on yo' knees and suck it."

She was too nervous to move.

"Git on yo' fucking knees and suck it, I said," Hollis growled harshly at her.

She didn't know if it was his voice egging her on, his harsh command, or her own dark and twisted desire, but she pushed the old man back a step and dropped down before him. She sat back on her heels and gripped giant black cock with tiny pale hands. They barely reached halfway around its massive girth.

Sara stared at the black monster looming right before her astonished eyes. It pulsed and throbbed in her hands. She looked up with wide blue eyes at the old black man towering over her. His eyes were fixed on her, burning with lust... waiting, knowing she'd do as he'd commanded. She was his.

"You a submissive little white slut, ain't you?" he graveled. "Dis where you give me what you owe me girl fo' savin' yo' ass, so suck that big black cock!"

She stared back at him, her blue eyes wide and innocent.

"Yes, Hollis," she said his name slowly and hesitantly, as if she didn't know if she should call him that. "Thank you for saving me from those horrible men."

She drew her attention back to the big black pulsing cock in her hands and pulled back the bunched foreskin, revealing the huge purple cockhead. She leaned forward and kissed the tip, pushing her tongue gently against the wet slit oozing precum.

As she pulled her head back slightly, a thin line of sticky precum connected her rosy, plump lower lip to the tip of his big black cock.

She licked her lips and his bitter salty tang flooded her taste buds.

Without a second thought, she opened her mouth wide and plunged it over the thick bulging cockhead. Moaning deep in her chest, she felt it slide down her tongue until the thick tip pushed against the back of her throat, making her gag and convulse.

She felt a hand tangle in her hair and control her blow job's speed and depth. She looked up into the old man's face and noticed he was leaning forward and one of his hands was on her breasts, pinching and gently tweaking a hard pink nipple.

She looked deep into his eyes, trying to convey every ounce of desire for him through her gaze, trying to demonstrate how much she'd submitted to his desire, trying to express how she clearly belonged to him at this moment... and beyond.

The hand he'd tangled in her hair, urging her to pleasure him with such forcefulness, disappeared and she slowed down her motions. She wanted to dwell on the intense intimacy at having the old black man's stiff hot flesh in her mouth. She glanced down at her two delicate white hands pumping the mammoth black cock near the base.