An Unlikely Hero

Story Info
A young blonde is rescued by an unlikely hero.
13k words
4.31
26.1k
50

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/25/2023
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to the real Sara for the inspiration and for sharing her fantasies. This one's for you.

All characters engaging in sexual relationships or activities are 18 years old or older.

-----------------------------

An Unlikely Hero

By st0rmbringer

It was a difficult year, but it had started out good.

First, she got a job and left home a month after graduating from college. She rented her very first apartment, which was both scary and exciting. Her parents helped her out, giving her the money to pay for the security deposit, first and last month's rent then told her she was on her own. After that, as newly-minted empty nesters, they sold their house, bought an RV and hit the road.

As a straight A student in school, she took every advanced placement class available since freshman year. She even enrolled in a local university and took college-level courses, earning enough college credits that she was able to earn her bachelor's degree in mathematics less than a year after graduating high school. By that time, she'd also completed a teacher preparation program, and passed the state's required standardized educator tests... all before the age of 20.

When most of her peers were starting their second year of college, she entered the workforce as a substitute teacher.

Ever since she could remember, she'd wanted to be a math teacher. Every class, every elective she'd ever taken was aimed at this goal. She'd always had the ability to manipulate information in her head, which gave her an unnatural ability to solve complex math problems and she loved to teach others.

Most would expect such a girl to be a wallflower, an unpopular bookworm with few friends and no social life, but she was the complete opposite. She was popular and well-liked by pretty much everyone. She was friendly to all and always willing to help anyone and everyone with their homework. More than one kid owed their high school diploma to her natural skill as a teacher.

The fact that Sara Carrington was stunningly beautiful did nothing to hurt her social life. It also greased the skids to help her reach her goals. Her long, slim face, enormous blue eyes and square jaw didn't detract one bit from her delicate beauty, instead, they enhanced it, giving an impression of strength and determination... which she had in spades.

Sara was five two, slender, shapely, and seemingly frail. She had long honey blonde hair that fell to her mid back. It was straight, fine as cornsilk and streaked with natural platinum highlights.

She'd never played sports, but she loved to ride her bike. The exercise kept her body toned and supple. When she moved into her apartment, her dad bought her a stationary bike because he didn't think she was particularly safe in her new neighborhood.

The job as a substitute math teacher at the local middle school didn't pay much so she decided to try to supplement her income by tutoring struggling students from local college.

Two months after moving into her tiny little studio apartment, she discovered just how difficult life would be now that she was on her own. A substitute teacher's pay barely covered rent and utilities, so she had to do other work to cover groceries and other living expenses. She virtually lived on Ramen noodles.

She desperately needed to earn more money and decided to step up her search for students to tutor. She went to the college on a Friday afternoon and got permission to make her information available to students who needed tutoring.

As Sara pinned a paper advertising her services on a cork board with her number listed vertically all along the bottom edge so students could tear it off and take it with them then call her later, she saw someone standing next to her reach out a thick-fingered hand and tear one off.

Surprised, she glanced up at the person's round face. He was about six feet tall and had to weigh 300 pounds. His face was a bright florid red, his cheeks were thick slabs which quivered in fright when he noticed her watching him. His deep-set eyes were small and beady, but most unfortunate of all, his nose was small, wide, and upturned, making him look unnaturally piglike.

"You need someone to help tutor you in math?" she asked him softly.

He glanced at her and looked quickly away, looking shy and more than a little scared.

"Y-Y-Y-Yeah," he stuttered, talking to the slip of paper in his hand. "I-I-I-If I don't get some help I-I-I-I'm gonna fail the class."

She stared hard at him, noticing the old worn clothes, scuffed and tattered sneakers, and tangled messy brown hair.

"I can help you but it's not for free, you know," she said. "I charge fifty dollars an hour. Can you manage that?"

He glanced shyly at her again.

"I-I-I can pay," he stuttered. "I've got the money."

She was able to get him to talk and they agreed on a one hour, two-day-a-week schedule for the next four weeks. He gave her his address and she agreed to meet him at his house.

She thrust out her hand at him for a handshake.

"You know from that paper in your hand that my name is Sara," she said. "What's your name?"

The boy shook her hand gingerly. His limp hand felt like a dead fish, it was thick, heavy and disgustingly moist with sweat.

"I'm Charlie Barnes," he said, his voice cracking on the 'a' of his last name.

"Alright Charlie, I'll see you at your house on Tuesday at six," she said and walked away. She was excited to get started and this looked like a good beginning.

She had no clue what she'd just gotten herself into. She was young and naïve.

-----------------------------------

Sara had never been to that part of town, a mostly black neighborhood.

As her Honda hybrid crept through the dilapidated streets, she passed house after house in poor state of repair. Kids played in the streets and groups of boys hung out in the street corners, hooting and catcalling as she passed.

She became more and more nervous as she followed her phone's directions to Charlie's house.

She'd looked him up, but he barely had a social media presence. What little there was available was innocent and mostly had to do with Pokémon, so she decided he was harmless.

Sara finally made it to the boy's house, but there were no parking spots available on the street. She had to go one block over to find an open spot.

She got out of the car and, hugging a math book and a notebook tightly to her chest, walked down the block to Charlie's house.

She wanted to make a good impression on Charlie's parents and decided to wear jeans and a conservative blue blouse, the only one she owned that didn't plunge down to reveal her cleavage. Her boobs weren't enormous, but they were round and firm and her bra highlighted them enticingly.

There were no kids playing or hanging out in this street, but an ancient black man watched her with gleaming dark eyes. He rocked on a rocking chair holding a 40 ounce beer bottle in one hand and a cigarette between the fore and middle finger of the other. He called out to her.

"Whachu doin' here white girl," he said. His loud voice was harsh and raspy. "You lookin' fo trouble or somethin'?"

He was old, wrinkled and shriveled. His wooly grey hair was tangled and snarled, he had a potbelly, the top of his body was bent forward and there was a hump over the left side of his shoulder. The hand holding the cigarette leaned shakily on a heavy wooden cane.

She heard him cackle as she walked by.

"If you goan see them Barneses, white girl, you in fo a naaasty suprise."

His laugh was cracked, wheezy... and ominous.

Sara kept walking, trying to ignore the old man, but she could feel his old eyes on her as she passed his house. She could almost feel them bore into her ass and wished her jeans weren't so tight, but all the jeans she owned fit her body snugly.

"You oughta git back in yo car and git outta hea," he said gloomily, laughter gone. "Don' go in dere."

She ignored him and climbed the six cracked and worn steps to the porch. She heard the sounds of a popular TV sitcom coming loudly from inside, accompanied by occasional barks of male laughter.

Once at the door, she stopped, took a deep breath and knocked hard.

She had to knock three times to be heard over the TV.

"Whadafuck?!" said a nasally male voice in a petulant annoyed tone. "Someone knockin' at da door. Charlie, go find out who dat is and get rid of 'em. Charlie! Charlie!"

"Charlie fuckin' ain't here, asshole," said another male voice. "Go git the door and quit your fuckin' hollerin'."

She heard a groan of frustration then angry stomping footsteps approached and the door opened suddenly wide.

Sara gasped.

Early evening daylight illuminated one of the ugliest faces she'd ever seen. She'd seen kids with acne before, but this guy took the cake. His face was a mass of scabs and swollen red skin. White unexploded puss-filled pustules clustered on the skin of his cheeks, nose, forehead, neck, chest and shoulders. It was a horror to behold and made her suck in her breath in pity and disgust.

The tall, bony young man stood eyeing her up and down. He wore a pair of dark jeans sagging over dirty gray underwear and a stained tan tank top that may have once been white. She could tell he liked what he saw.

She hugged the books tighter to her chest and gulped in trepidation. Maybe she should've listened to the old man next door. God, but she needed the money.

"What can I do for ya?" he asked, not quite as annoyed now that he saw who was at the door.

"I'm here to tutor Charlie," she said, nervously tossing back her blonde hair. "I'm supposed to meet him at six."

He stared at her for several heartbeats.

She made a decision.

"Well, since he's not here, I guess I'll have to catch him some other time," she said, turning to leave.

The horrifying young man caught her arm in an iron grip and yanked her into the house.

"Nah, he'll be home any minute," he said, closing the door behind her and pulling her further inside. "You can wait inside for 'im."

The place was a disaster. Porno mags, ashtrays, spit cups, takeout and pizza boxes, some with rotting food still in them, littered every table surface and a stray piece of furniture here and there. There were also mysterious small glass pipes stained black littering the place, some cracked and littering the floor and others scattered on the furniture. Brown cockroaches of all sizes scurried over the trash and on the floors and walls.

The place stank of smoke and garbage mixed with sour unwashed bodies and stale farts.

Sara hugged the books tight against her and regretted not rushing off the porch and down those wooden steps as fast as she could when she'd had the chance.

Another man sat at a sagging brown couch in front of an old small TV. He was maybe in his late 40s, maybe early 50s. The younger man resembled him, but this guy had no chin. It looked as if his neck continued on to his mouth, which had an enormous overbite. He looked uncannily like a live version of a character from the Simpsons, the hillbilly named Cletus, but he was bald and at least 50 pounds overweight.

He stared at her with dark interested eyes while the pimpled monstrosity guided her to the couch and pushed her down to sit next to the older man then sat down on her other side, sandwiching her between them.

She cringed away from them in disgust.

"What we got hea?" the older man asked, no longer interested in the TV show. He picked up an ancient remote and lowered the volume.

The shit smell that poofed up from the couch when she fell onto it was foul and took a while to dissipate, but it just seemed to blend with the two men's noxious body odor.

"I should leave," she said, trying to stand.

The Chinless man grabbed her shoulder and pulled her down.

"She say she here to teach Fat Charlie how not to be an asshole or somethin'," Zitface said with a titter.

Chinless laughed.

"Well, honey, I guess you'll just have to wait for the fat fuck," he said. "We'll just have to take care of ya till he gets 'ere."

Sara's skin crawled when she felt Zitface's hand slip behind her to caress her back while Chinless' hand squeezed her shoulder and his fingers touched the skin of her long slender neck.

She bit her quivering lower lip and tried to stand again, but they held her down on the couch. A fat tear rolled down her pale cheek and she whimpered in fear and dread.

She realized she hadn't told any of her friends or family where she'd gone. She'd made so many mistakes. She'd been stupid, trusting and naïve.

It was almost as if Chinless read her mind.

"You tell anyone you was coming 'ere?" he asked.

Sara knew she should've said she'd told everyone she knew, but for some reason she hesitated and knew that hesitation was a deadly mistake.

Chinless saw more fat tears roll down her cheeks and was sure not a soul knew she was there. This stupid hot little bitch was a perfect gift-wrapped present they'd enjoy all night, he thought malevolently.

The two men forced her to her feet. One tore open her blouse, sending blue plastic buttons flying and revealing a lavender Victoria's Secret push-up bra, while the other unbuttoned her jeans and peeled them down her long shapely legs.

She dropped her books and tried to fight them off but they easily overpowered her, gripping her wrists painfully.

"Ya better pipe down and enjoy the ride or we'll hurt ya," Chinless said. "We'll hurt ya real bad."

She stared at his ugly face and whined deep in her chest. It was the sound of despair and dread at what she knew was to come.

Resigning herself to her fate, she relaxed and they waited a moment before releasing her then they continued undressing her, whistling in admiration as more and more of her body was revealed.

Chinless dug in his pocket, pulled out and flipped open a small pocketknife.

Smiling mercilessly, his large crooked yellow teeth poking out of his mouth like the crooked slats of an old fence, Chinless put the flat of the cold metal surface against her chest, at her clavicle where the cups connected and sliced through the material with a violent upward swipe of the small razor-sharp blade.

He also cut the straps at either shoulder, carelessly slicing her tender skin with the last sweep of the knife, and then he yanked the bra away and tossed it behind his shoulder to land on the floor next to a broken crack pipe.

Sara had squeaked in fright at the stink of the cold metal blade slicing her skin. She tried to shy away from him and lift her arms to cover her quivering breasts, but Zitface held her arms tight against her body.

She stood in a matching set of pale lavender panties, shaking in fear and feeling as if she were about to lose control of her bladder.

With his lips curled in a malevolent bucktoothed grin, Chinless slipped the knife blade between the tender skin of her belly and her panties' waistband and slowly cut through the elastic material and the thin cloth.

She squeezed her thighs tightly together to try to keep the material in place, keeping the ugly middle-aged man from seeing her bare pussy.

Chinless yanked the thin strip of lavender material away, ripping through the other leg and leaving a red welt on her inner thighs, and then he leaned forward at the waist and stared at her downy blonde pubic hair and moist red pussy lips.

He put his hands on her silky inner thighs and spread her long slender legs so he could examine her even closer.

His small beady eyes stared wide-eyed at the beautiful girl's perfect sweet little pussy. It was flushed red and the labia were swollen and spread like the petals of a flower. Chinless licked his thin lips in anticipation, leaned forward even closer, used his thumbs to spread her petals apart, and stared in wonder at her tight little twat.

Sara gagged at the man's touch. She felt helpless and humiliated at his touch and at his closeness. Nobody had ever been so close to her private area, not her gynecologist, not her old boyfriend, no one. His gaze was so intense, she could almost feel his eyes on her vagina.

Meanwhile, Zitface's bony hands squeezed and pulled at her firm plump tits. They weren't huge, but they weren't small. They were a full pleasant handful and the acne disfigured face leered at her as he mauled them with callous disregard for the pain he caused.

Neither of the two men cared one whit about her. To them, she was a just a thing to be used. Their hands were rough and uncaring. Everything they did was for self-gratification with not the slightest consideration for her.

Chinless reached out, crudely slipped a finger between her labia, and rooted around her slick wet flesh as if he were looking for an on switch. When he finally found her hot wet entrance, he thrust his thick finger inside her.

He laughed when she squirmed under his inexpert touch and again when she let slip a tight unwilling moan.

While Chinless fondled her, Zitface went to a large wooden table and swept everything off it with a sweep of his arm and went back to the girl. The two men then dragged her unresisting to the stained and sticky table and bent her over until her plump young breasts were pressed against its cold unyielding surface.

She couldn't help her body's reaction. They'd pulled and tweaked her nipples until they got hard and flushed bright red. Now, they were pressed against the table's sticky hard wooden surface while two pairs of hands caressed her, or cruelly pinched and slapped her.

She was completely naked. They'd even taken off her shoes and socks. She felt Chinless crowd in close behind her, tapping her ankles with his foot to get her to spread her legs wider. When she didn't obey, she felt a sharp painful sting on her ass as he slapped her behind resoundingly then she felt his bulging erection press against her.

Again, she couldn't control her body's reaction. She felt an unexpected and uncontrollable arousal. She didn't want to be turned on but the situation enflamed her. The two men didn't turn her on, they were disgusting and beyond vile.

Chinless' body moved away from her and she heard him and Zitface undress. She was still bent over the table with her feet spread wide, her forehead was pressed against the table and she sobbed uncontrollably.

The front door opened and her humiliation was complete. She glanced behind her and saw Charlie standing there with his mouth open in amazement.

Sara let out a wail of shame and mortification and shook her head wildly.

The first thing he saw when he walked in was the girl who was supposed to tutor him in math bent over the dining room table with her flushed and swollen pussy and brown puckered nether-hole in full view. Her red engorged clit poked out excitedly from its protective hood and there was obvious moisture gleaming on her labia.

His uncle and his brother were undressing, obviously getting ready to fuck her.

"What the fuck are y'all doing?" he demanded. "She's supposed to tutor me. I need her help!"

"Oh my god! Charlie, please don't look at me! PLEEEAAASE!" she wailed. "Tell them to stop. Please tell them to stop. I came here to help you!"

Chinless looked at Charlie with his mouth twisted in amusement. His pants and underwear were around his ankles and his upward curved cock bounced against his fat belly as he laughed.

"She gonna help you aight," he said. "She gonna help all of us. All night long."

When he turned to face her, Sara saw the man's aroused penis and tensed to run, but Zitface was too fast for her. Naked, he leapt forward and pressed down hard on her back, keeping her in place until he felt her body relax.

"C'mon Uncle Steve, do you have to do this?" Charlie said weakly. "She came to help me with my math."

"Shut the fuck up, you fat fuck!" Chinless snapped. "Get undressed and help hold her ass down."