An Unlikely Hero - Alternate Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped close to her and tilted her chin up so she'd look him in the eyes.

"You gonna do what I say, ain'tcha?" he asked.

Eyes wide, heart hammering in her chest, Lara stared at his ancient craggy black face and nodded.

-----------------------------------

Hollis walked up the stairs, unaware the young white girl watched his every move with a sexual hunger to match his own.

He limped to the master bedroom, cane thumping on the wooden floor, where his wife Phyllis lay reclining on their bed.

"What took you so long, Hollis?" she demanded. "Whatchu been doin'?"

He told her everything. From the moment he saw the blonde girl walking down the street, to when he left her downstairs naked in their living room.

When he finished, he stood watching his wife, holding his breath. Hollis knew she had a freaky side and he desperately hoped it would come out today. It'd been a while since she'd let the freak out.

She asked him a few questions, watching him carefully as he answered.

"How old is she?" Phyllis asked.

"I say she about 18 or 19," he replied with a smile. "She young, but not too young."

They talked about what to have for dinner, what the weather was like, and what show they'd watch on TV. The subject of what to do with the girl lay like a shadow between them.

Finally, Phyllis nodded at the door.

"Le's go take a look at yo white girl," she said.

Hollis knew that to mean that his wife's freaky side might be let out of the cage.

Neither he nor his wife had ever been with a white woman.

Who would've thought this would prove to be such an interesting night. He and Phyllis had been married for 65 years so he knew better than to show his excitement. He'd watch, keep quiet and let thing evolve as they would.

When they walked down the stairs, Phyllis heard strange sounds coming from the living room, high quiet moans and wet sloshing sounds.

She saw a beautiful young blonde girl standing with her feet apart, eyes closed, head thrown back and her hand at her privates. She was enthusiastically masturbating in her living room.

She gasped in surprise and paused for a fraction of a moment.

She didn't say a word, but Hollis saw the gleam in her eyes and knew the beast was going to come out of the cage.

The girl was as fresh and lovely as a new spring dawn. Her soft pale skin was smooth and flawless, her hair was like golden spun silk, and her curvy body was slender, firm and vibrant. She looked straight out of the pages of a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue... without the swimsuit.

And she was gloriously, magnificently naked.

She and Hollis approached the girl quietly, watching her intently, and taking in every amazing detail.

They stood close and when the girl began to hammer two fingers into her wet little pussy, mewling and whining sexily as she came, Hollis stepped even closer to catch her as her knees suddenly buckled and she nearly toppled to the ground.

Both he and Phyllis laughed and the girl cringed against him when she saw his wife standing close by.

Phyllis told her to stand up so she could get a look at her and was surprised when Hollis snapped at her and told her to stand still and she submissively did exactly as he said.

As she walked around the girl, she noticed three raised red welts on her back and bright red handprints on her pale butt cheeks. The nasty drug dealing crackers really did a number on the poor girl. Who knows what they would've done to her if her Hollis hadn't intervened.

She decided she was glad Hollis had done what he'd done to save the girl from the three monsters next door. She'd call one of her grandsons to make sure he'd take care of the crackers so they wouldn't cause trouble in the future.

Phyllis didn't touch the girl. She just walked around her and examined her from every angle.

Finally, she spoke.

"Hollis wanna fuck you, white girl," she declared, standing in front of her and motioning to her husband's tented trousers. "Back when we was young, if he even looked at me I'd be pushin' out a screaming brat nine months later."

Pausing, Phyllis grabbed the girl's chin and forced her to look in her eyes.

"You on birth control?" she asked sharply.

Lara shook her head. She never thought she'd need it.

"You ready to have dat nasty old nigger's baby?" the old woman demanded, motioning at Hollis again. The old man just stood there, leaning on his cane, watching them intently.

Lara shook her head again, an emphatic no.

"But you still wan 'im to fuck you, don' you?" she asked knowingly.

Lara paused, shook the woman's hand from her chin and looked down at the ground again.

"I axed you a question girl," snapped the old woman, grabbing her chin again and forcing her to look at her.

Lara nodded slowly, a hesitant yes. Her large pleading eyes rolled up to stare at the old black woman, hoping she'd tell her to leave, dreading she'd tell her to leave, then submissively dropped down to stare at the ground again.

Phyllis stepped close to the girl, looked at her husband and gave him a barely perceptible nod.

HOT DAMN!

The freak was out!

Hollis stepped behind the girl, prodded her feet apart and pushed on her back to make her lean forward.

Lara looked back in surprise and but for the old black woman standing right in front of her would've stepped away from the old man. It was too similar to the situation she'd just been in with the three men in the crack house.

Helplessly, she bent forward at the waist and caught her balance on the black woman's shoulders. Their faces were only inches apart. The scent of the old woman's warm breath filled her nostrils. It was warm and pleasant with a hint of minty toothpaste.

Lara studied the old black woman's face. She wouldn't have won any beauty contests in her youth but she would've still been an attractive woman. Now, deep wrinkles creased her face, not nearly as many or as deep as her husband's, but there were obvious signs of advanced age.

She had no chance to glean more details because the old man behind her knelt on the floor and shoved his face between her firm ass cheeks.

Her eyes closed and her moist lips parted when she felt the tip of his wide nose prod the space between her butthole and her pussy and then an electric pulse shot to her core when his long wet tongue slithered between her labia to lick from the bottom of her pussy to her sensitive clit.

She vaguely felt the woman lean forward.

"My Hollis know how to eat pussy real good, honey," whispered the old woman's raspy voice in her ear.

Hollis was in heaven. The girl's firm round ass cheeks pressed against his face as he licked her pussy for all he was worth. He was dead set on erasing the last hour's unpleasant memories from the white girl's mind.

She tasted good, she was both sweet and salty, and she smelled good too. Hers was no well-used, unwashed sewer. Her unique feminine scent smelled faintly of strawberries and gardenia flowers.

He inhaled deeply and doubled his efforts, stiffening and sharpening his tongue and burying it as deeply as he could in her tight little tunnel.

He gripped her wide hips firmly when he felt her knees buckle and held her up as he slid his tongue to her clit, flicked it teasingly then flattened his tongue and pushed down on it, putting pressure on one side then the other.

She squirmed in his grip and he felt her sweet juices run down his nose, upper lip and into his mouth to excite him further with her taste.

Hollis licked and sucked her swollen clit, used his fingers to rub sensitive skin called the perineum, between her pussy and her asshole and slowly sank a finger inside her... then another.

She squirmed even harder. He felt the muscles of her ass and legs bunch and relax, bunch and relax. Her sexy pale body undulated beneath his touch.

He heard her gasps and moans, but his whole life was now centered on the flushed red pussy directly in front of him. The girl's skin was a different color than he was used to, otherwise it was not much different than any other pussy he'd ever had. She responded the same way to his skill with his tongue.

Phyllis watched the girl's face as her husband worked on her pussy. She enjoyed seeing the pleasure so evidently written there.

The girl leaned forward more then she felt the small slim-fingered hands unconsciously grip the sides of her big breasts with unexpected strength.

The girl's warm sweet breath bathed her chest and neck.

Phyllis stroked the girl's pale skin, marveling at its softness, enjoying the play of firm young muscles as she swayed and squirmed at the sensations the old man sent coursing through her vibrant young body.

When younger, she'd explored her sexuality with women on several occasions and found she enjoyed them almost as much as she enjoyed men. Though she'd never been with a white girl before, she doubted it would be much different than being with a black woman.

She studied the girl's beautiful slender face. She didn't wear any make up. She didn't need it. She had a flawless peaches and cream complexion with a light dusting of pale freckles on the tops of her high cheeks and on the bridge of her thin pert nose.

Her lips were full but not thick, she had a pouty lower lip, and her chin was firm. The one thing that really stood out, but didn't detract one ounce from her beauty, was her somewhat square jaw. It made her look strong and determined.

Her soft hair parted naturally in the middle and hung in golden waves to the middle of her back.

She was so young and so beautiful, so blonde and so white... and she knew without a shadow of a doubt that her 84 year old black husband was going to sink his big black cock inside her. If she knew her husband, and she did, he was about to ruin this girl for everyone else.

Phyllis knew it as a fact and she smiled at the thought. It wasn't a malevolent thought. It was a fact which she knew from first-hand experience. The nasty old man was still able to bring out the woman in her, was still able to make her cum the way he had when they were both young and vibrant themselves.

She always wondered at his sex drive. When most men 30 years younger than he had a problem getting it up and keeping it up, he was as hard as a steel rod pounding away at her until she lay a trembling mess beneath him, quivering like a bowl of jelly in the throes of orgasm after orgasm.

The old man needed a cane to get around, but when it came to fucking, he had the drive and stamina of a teenage boy. It was one of the main reasons she'd kept him around for so long, no matter how annoying and irritating he was.

Phyllis smiled again. She loved the old fool and decided she didn't mind sharing him with this skinny little white girl. Maybe she'd finally be able to get some rest and not have the randy old codger constantly trying to get in her pants. She liked sex and enjoyed it immensely, but sometimes she needed a break and this white girl looked like she needed a good fucking.

-----------------------------------

Lara squeezed her eyes shut, gripped the old woman tight, and pushed back against the old man's pleasure-giving tongue. She rocked her body back and forth and churned her hips against the old man's face. His raspy beard rubbed pleasurably against her tender skin, intensifying the sensations.

She felt the tension build and build. A desperate tension that made her back arch and her toes curl. It felt as if her insides were clenching and unclenching, as if they already gripped a long hard cock and milked it frantically.

Just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore, that desperate tension was suddenly released and a torrent of pleasure pulsed throughout her body, from her core, to her curling toes, to her chest, to her hard and aroused nipples and even to her red gasping lips.

She felt her legs quiver as she came and the room was flooded with the music of her moans, whines and gasps of pleasure.

She was lost in another world, a world where only Hollis' magic tongue and fingers... and her body existed.

She wanted to reach down to push him away when her sex became over-sensitized, but the old woman held her wrists and kept her in place.

"He ain't done honey," the woman's voice whispered in her ear.

Lara came again, even harder. She let out a shrill whine and her whole body shook powerfully. Hollis had to grip her hips hard again otherwise she would've fallen weak-kneed to the ground.

She opened her eyes and realized she was gripping the old black woman's mammoth breasts, squeezing them together tightly, and flicking the fat nipples with her thumbs. She hadn't realized what she was doing. She looked up into the old woman's eyes. She was smiling at her, a wide smile full of welcome and delight at her pleasure.

She tried to smile back but the old man did something that triggered another orgasm and she squeezed her eyes shut, threw her head back and squeezed the enormous tits in her hands even harder. She moaned, squirmed and rotated her hips, grinding her clit against the old man's beard-stubbled face.

When she finally came down from her third orgasm, she could barely stand. She felt him begin to work towards her fourth.

"Dat's enough, Hollis," Phyllis said loudly. "She's had enough. Le's take 'er upstairs to da bed an' you can get yours."

The girl straightened, put her arms around Phyllis' neck, leaned her pale shuddering body heavily against the older woman's bullet-shaped breasts, and rested her head on her shoulder.

Phyllis could feel the girl's heart pounding as she struggled to catch her breath with ragged shuddering gasps.

The elderly black couple helped the young blonde across their living room. She stumbled between them with their arms tight around her waist until they got to the foot of the stairs where she finally felt recovered enough to stand without help.

Still naked, Lara stood shakily and looked at the elderly couple standing close behind her.

They were an incongruous couple. He was short, shriveled and bent, potbellied and so wizened and furrowed he looked as ancient as an old dark oak. The old woman was tall and straight, thick-limbed and voluptuously curved. Her dense, tightly curled hair hung around her head like a bushy gray cloud. Though they were only four years apart, she looked much younger than her husband.

Lara turned and climbed the stairs on weak shaky legs. She was conscious of her nudity, but she'd heard the old woman's words to Hollis, "an' you can get yours," so she was excited and nervous about what would come next.

When she got to the top of the stairs, she stood uncertainly. There were closed doors on either side of a long hallway, two on the left and two on the right.

"Las' one on da right," said Hollis' raspy voice from behind.

She hesitated then stepped to the door when she felt Hollis' cool dry hand on her ass, once again prodding her forward.

When she opened the door a faint smell of incense drifted out. The dimly-lit room was large and airy. A king size bed with a tasteful wooden headboard crouched in the center of the room. Across from it, a large flat screen TV sat like a rectangular black hole against the wall.

The room design had a definite feminine touch. The walls were a light lavender color with flowery sheets and throw pillows on the bed to match. There was a night stand on either side of the bed with darker lavender lamps on their surface. There was a wide low dresser and a lighted vanity with a padded bench tucked under it.

One of the lamps was lit and the bed looked like someone had just flipped off the covers and climbed out of it. The room was warm and welcoming.

She walked to the foot of the bed and stood uncertainly looking around.

Lara turned towards the door when the overhead light came on.

Hollis stood in the doorway with his wife looking over his humped right shoulder.

She shivered at the intense look on the old man's craggy face, at the enormous bulge tenting out his trousers.

She knew the old man was going to take her. Knew he was going to "get his." She knew it as a fact and she was ready for it. She desperately wanted it. The thought that the ancient black man would get her pregnant drove her arousal to a fever pitch and to hell with the consequences.

She'd had sex a few times in her short life, but she'd never felt the heightened levels of both excitement and trepidation she felt at that moment. They fought within her like two opposing elements in a raging storm.

She felt her body shaking uncontrollably. Her mouth and lips were dry. Her palms and armpits were sweaty and her pussy was slick with her juices in anticipation.

She watched the old man step slowly towards her. He was so old, such a complete and total opposite to her fresh and vibrant youthful beauty. His deeply grooved and wrinkled skin was grayish and dry, his long arthritic hands were knobby and twisted, his body was hunched and bent, and a hump squatted behind his right shoulder.

She noted his ugliness, ailments and deformities, but her attention was inexorably drawn to the blazing look of lust raging in his deep-set dark eyes as he raked them up and down her lush naked body. The sight of his age and disfigurements should've sent her running out of the house screaming, but all they did was inflame her lust.

She unconsciously ran the outsides of her fingers of one hand down her breast, ribs and hip as she stared back at those fervently glaring eyes. She imagined it was his hand.

The old woman standing behind him faded away to insignificance. The hideous old man encompassed her entire world to the exclusion of all else.

The hypnotic intensity of his burning gaze felt almost like a physical touch against her heated skin.

When he strode towards her, she tried stepping away from him but the edge of the bed stopped her. She felt his hard member press firmly against her belly, felt it throb and push demandingly against her soft flesh.

With his burning eyes only inches away, his foul breath washed over her like a steam bath. It smelled of cigarette, cheap beer and other inexplicable smells she knew came from deep inside him. It was yet another thing that should've turned her off and sent her running, yet she pushed her belly hard against his throbbing member, gasping at its steely hardness.

The burning lust in his eyes drew her to him like a magnet.

She was unable to control her trembling body's urges and demands.

Lara wrapped an arm around his neck, absently noting his grossly-humped back, and drew his black craggy face towards hers and kissed him with a desperate urgent passion. She immediately opened her mouth and thrust her little tongue between his lips, demanding entry. When he opened his mouth, she instantly thrust her tongue inside his mouth until their tongues dueled together passionately and unreservedly.

In a deep corner of her mind, the tiny voice said 'stop this and leave, he's a disgusting old man,' but she pushed the voice into a deep dark well and let her urges and lust dominate her body.

With the old black man's sour taste in her mouth, his tongue halfway down her throat, and his bony arthritic hands gripping her firm round ass cheeks, she slid her other hand between their pressing bodies to grasp his hard throbbing cock.

Her eyes opened wide and she gasped into his mouth in surprise then jumped when what seemed like a woman's disembodied voice whispered hoarsely in her ear.

"Tha's right, honey, my Hollis has a great big black cock," the voice hissed.

Her body still shook, but now there was an unexpected element of fear as she ran her small slim hand over the old black man's cock, feeling out its length, girth and shape. It was enormous. It was nearly as long and thick as her forearm and the thick bulbous head was nearly as big as an apple.