An Unlikely Hero - Alternate Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wondered if that monstrous thing could possibly fit inside her.

As if reading her mind, the disembodied voice whispered in her ear again.

"You want every inch of it inside you, don't you?" the voice asked urgently, this time in her right ear. "You want his old black cock to fill your tight little blonde pussy, don't you?"

Lara whined and nodded her head almost imperceptibly but didn't break away from her soul-deep kiss with Hollis. She tried to slip her hand under the old man's pants but the waistband was too tight and his thick gut kept her from going further than her fingertips.

Pulling back until only their lips touched in their open gasping mouths, she looked down between them and urgently undid his belt, unzipped and unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down. There was a wet spot on the material where the enormous bulging head pushed against the worn cloth. The old man's pants slid unresisting to the ground. He wore no underwear.

Lara's knees nearly buckled when she pulled back to stare down in amazement at the old man's unbelievable member as it bounced and swayed before her unbelieving eyes. A thick layer of wet loose skin was bunched at its tip. She could see the bulbous mushroom-shaped head bulge the skin beneath.

The old man's cock was long, thick and incredibly hard. It was black with a tinge of pink from the blood suffusing it and it was lined along its incredible length and girth with thick distended veins. The black skin was shiny, stretched taught and streaked wet with precum.

She felt him place his old twisted black hands on her shoulders. Felt them slide down her arms to guide her delicate white hands to his throbbing black member.

The woman's disembodied soft voice spoke softly in her ear again.

"Watchu gonna do with dat big black cock, lil white girl?" the voice asked. "You need to get on yo' knees and suck it, don' you think?"

She didn't know if it was the voice in her ear egging her on or if it was her own dark and twisted lust, but she pushed the old man back a step and dropped down before him. She sat back on her heels and gripped giant black cock with tiny pale hands. Her fingers barely reached halfway around its massive girth.

Lara stared at the black monster in her hands then looked up with wide blue eyes past the big bulging belly at the old black man's face towering over her. His eyes were fixed on her, burning with lust.

"You a submissive lil white slut, ain't you?" the voice whispered in her ear.

She nodded and pulled back the bunched foreskin with both hands, revealing the huge purple cockhead. It shone wetly in the bedroom's bright light. She leaned forward and kissed the tip, pushing her pink tongue gently against the wet slit oozing precum.

As she pulled her head back slightly, a thin line of sticky precum connected her rosy, plump lower lip to the tip of his big black cock.

She licked her lips and his bitter salty tang flooded her taste buds.

Without a second thought, she opened her mouth wide and plunged it over the thick bulging cockhead. Moaning deep in her chest, she felt it slide down her tongue until the thick tip pushed against the back of her throat, making her gag and convulse. It filled her mouth so completely, her jaw felt as if it were about to dislocate.

She felt a hand tangle in her hair and control her blow job's speed and depth. She looked up into the old man's face and noticed he was leaning forward and both his hands were on her breasts, pinching and gently tweaking her hard pink nipples. It was the old woman's hand in her blonde hair.

She looked deep into his eyes, trying to convey every ounce of desire for him through her eyes, trying to demonstrate how much she'd submitted to him, trying to express how she clearly belonged to him, mind, body and soul at this moment.

The hand tangled in her hair, urging her to pleasure the man with such forcefulness, disappeared and she slowed down her motions. She wanted to dwell on the intense intimacy of having the old black man's cock in her mouth. She glanced down at her two delicate white hands pumping the mammoth black cock near the base.

She noted the color of his skin. It was a deep dark brown and shiny with her spit. The pores were dark and his tightly-curled thick pubic hair was a mixture of white and gray, but mostly white. His not unpleasant scent almost overwhelmed her senses. It was masculine and redolent of sweat, urine and what she could only think of as male testosterone.

As she sat on her haunches, she felt a pair of insistent hands prod and push her to get on her knees and part her legs wide then the she felt a body lay down and slide its head between her spread knees.

Lara nearly choked on the big slab of black meat lodged in her mouth and reality around her lurched when she felt a warm wet tongue slip between her labia to instantly find her burning clit.

She was in another world, the pleasure-giving tongue and lips between her kneeling body sent her on a wild rollercoaster ride filled with throbbing pleasure, multiplied a thousand fold by the big black cock plowing into her mouth.

Ignoring her acing jaw, she looked up at the old black man's ugly face, nearly demonic in its lustful intensity, and felt his racing pulse through his cock.

Knowing she was the reason for that desperate raging lust sent a jittery flutter from her nipples down to her burning loins, where the old woman was expertly eating out her burning pussy.

Lara ground her loins against the woman's face, trying to squeeze every ounce of pleasure from her seemingly tireless tongue as she licked, sucked and blew warm breath on her burning sex.

Once again, the pressure built within her as another orgasm approached like a towering tidal wave about to crash on a rocky shore.

Moaning and slobbering loudly around the mouthful of thick black cock, she rocked back and forth, her hips lurching backwards and forwards and in quick jerking circles, desperately riding the old woman's wet face.

Lara was focused on the big black cock filling her entire world.

She wanted this old man to take her, to make her his. She NEEDED him inside her. She wanted him to fill her to bursting with his giant black cock. She wanted his black monster cock to stretch her tiny little white pussy.

She wanted the ugly old man's enormous black cock to fill her more than she'd wanted anything else in her entire life.

As if reading her mind, the old man leaned forward, gripped her under the armpits and pulled her up. His thick black cock slipped out of her mouth with a loud wet pop and her big blue eyes stared at him frightfully... and expectantly.

The old black woman pulled her hand from her loins. She'd been masturbating wildly and got to her feet unsteadily, absently pulling down the bunched night dress. She wiped her mouth with her forearm and watched her husband and the beautiful blonde girl with shinning eyes.

With one hand behind her long graceful neck, the old black man pulled the blonde girl in and kissed her forcefully, shoving his tongue into her open gasping mouth. He kissed her with wild unrelenting passion. Lara returned it with a passion that matched his in intensity and enthusiasm. She gasped and whined and her lush lips smiled in immense joy.

After a few moments, he pushed her onto the bed.

When Lara fell onto the bed, she scooched back until her head and shoulders were reclined on a pair of thick pillows, drew her heels to her butt and spread her knees wide. She stared at the ugly old man excitedly and impatiently, eagerly waiting for him.

Hollis climbed on the bed and stared into the girl's lovely white face. Her disheveled blonde hair laid spread around her like sunlight and the look in her big blue eyes screamed at him to fuck her. She lay with her legs splayed wide, eagerly waiting for him to climb between them. Her flushed wet pussy lips were swollen and spread like flower petals... waiting for him, willingly offered to him without hesitation.

The radiant smile on her lovely face fully expressed her joy and expectation.

Lara watched as the old man impatiently pulled off the rest of his clothes and climbed on the bed with her. His body was so wasted and old. The loose wrinkled skin under his chin wobbled like a turkey's waddle, his thin wasted chest, arms and legs looked strange next to the thick bulging belly. His skin was ashen and dry and his muscles were flaccid and scrawny.

But her eyes were drawn inexorably to his huge bobbing phallus. It was beyond her wildest imagining. As soon as she saw it, she knew without a shadow of a doubt that it was what she wanted more than anything else in life.

Lara was close to the edge of the bed, close enough where Phyllis could lean down and speak in her ear.

"He gonna fuck you now, lil white girl," she whispered urgently. "He going to fill you up and put a black baby in yo belly. Is dat watchu want?"

Her body felt electrified and her pussy clenched and unclenched, pulsing with lust and need.

A flood of conflicting thoughts and urges flashed through her brain for fraction of a second before she nodded and spread her legs wider in invitation as the old man crawled to kneel between them.

He paused to gently squeeze and caress her long slender legs and kiss her moist inner thighs.

Lara sighed and squirmed under the old man's gentle and arousing touch.

She looked down and watched as he laid his great black cock along the length of her belly. His heavy black balls, hanging low inside the black wrinkled nutsack, lay against her gasping pussy lips which seemed to kiss them like low hanging fruit. She hadn't thought to touch and worship them when she'd been sucking him, something she'd remedy if she had the chance in the future.

She felt the sting on her skin as the twisted old man gripped his cock and slapped her taught belly with his thick black cock several times in the same spot, leaving an enormous red cock mark on her tender pale skin.

Lara squirmed under him, trying to slide back further so his cock would rake against her swollen needful clit and the thick bulging head would prod at the entrance to her eagerly willing pussy.

Her huge blue eyes stared up at him, pleading and insistent, demanding and resolute.

Hollis slapped her stinging skin three more times. He wanted to make his mark on her delicate skin, to stake his claim on her flesh and soul.

He leaned down to kiss her gasping mouth again then he placed the thick blunt tip of his cock against her tight entrance and pushed. It nestled between her nether lips as if they were sucking on him the same way she'd been sucking on him with her mouth only minutes before.

His hands gripped her breasts urgently, squeezing her nipples between twisted arthritic fingers. The contrast between his bony black hands and her soft white breasts was incredibly arousing. She also saw a black pudgy female hand slowly slide in from the side, rake teasing nails through the wet blonde pubic hair and gently rub her red and swollen clit.

The pudgy hand caused a thrill of pleasure to shoot from the sensitive nub to the depths of her undulating belly.

The feel of the hard demanding black cock trying to push into her and the thick moist fingers rubbing the skin of her clit drove her deeper and deeper into depravity and lust. She didn't want the feeling to end. She thrust her pelvis forward and pushed hard against the old man's iron-hard cock, desperate for it to pierce into her, to feel it invade her very depths.

She wanted it inside her. NOW!

Soft cries and mewls escaped her moist parted lips along with a humming thrum from deep inside her rapidly rising and falling chest.

The pressure against her pussy built and built. She watched as the old man's enormous black cock bent under the pressure as they struggled together to push its giant length inside her.

Lara felt the entrance to her pussy stretch and stretch. Suddenly, like the sudden breaking of a damn, there was a wet snapping pop and the old man's thick bulging cockhead was inside her.

Both their eyes opened wide in surprise at the incredible sensation and almost simultaneously, their lips connected in another soul-rending kiss.

Lara was amazed at the intimate pleasure of the old man's thick lips against hers, the feel of his tongue in her mouth and his thick cock in her pussy.

Kissing was an intimate and deeply personal act. She'd only kissed one boy in her life and that experience had been nothing like this. Her chest had been knotted with anxiety and butterflies had bounced around in her belly. It had been exciting and mysterious but it had contained none of the desperate passion she now experienced with this shriveled up old black man.

His bony hands unconsciously squeezed her firm round breasts, trying to use them to pull her towards him so he could sink more of his enormous black cock in her depths, but his fingers slipped on her slick sweaty flesh.

She gasped into his mouth when he pulled his hips back and then thrust them forward again. She could feel her body stretch around the old man's huge black invading monster cock, her pussy stretching and adjusting to its great size.

She gripped his thick waist and wrapped her long white legs around him until her heels hooked behind his saggy ass then tried to pull him deeper into her.

She was tight as a vice, but they made steady progress. He'd push in a little, she'd pull him into her with her hands and feet, he'd pull back and she'd release him, then they'd do it all over again and he'd sink in a little deeper each time.

Hollis expected her to have a shallow little pussy. He thought he'd maybe sink only halfway into the horny little blonde before bottoming out, so he was surprised when he kept sinking into her until his cock disappeared completely inside her. It was as if she was made for him, a quality she apparently shared with his wife.

Lara clasped her arms tight around him and held him in place, allowing her stretched out pussy to accommodate itself to his great length and girth.

She was gasping and nearly hyperventilating. She looked about to cum.

Hollis leaned over and whispered in her left ear just as his wife leaned in to whisper in her right ear.

"Don't you cum til I tell you to," he commanded firmly and uncompromisingly. His tone brooked no resistance.

"Don't you cum until he tells you to," his wife commanded from the other side at the same time.

The girl squeezed her eyes shut and turned and twisted beneath the old man. Whining and letting out little cries of pleasure and frustration, she raked her nails into his wasted back, leaving red welts but no blood.

Lara had been ready to cum. The pressure had built and built from the moment he'd first penetrated her. Feeling his entire cock inside her, his wiry pubic hair rubbing her clit, his thick bulbous cockhead plunging into her slick wet tunnel, and its flanged edges raking her g-spot, she'd been on the verge of an explosive, all-consuming, mind-numbing, life-altering orgasm.

It still hovered right there at the edges of her consciousness, just waiting for a word of command from her new lover to topple her over the edge.

The old man leaned back, Lara unwound her arms from around his neck, and they both looked down at their connection.

Lara's blonde pubic hair and taught white skin contrasted sharply with the old man's thick, tightly-curled white and gray pubic hair and thin wrinkled black skin. Their pubic hair tangled together when he sank fully inside her, her soft blonde mixed with his coarse white and gray in a wild jumble.

He pulled back, nearly popping out of her then thrust back in powerfully. He slammed his thick black cock into her over and over again, picking up speed until his flabby bouncing ass was a blur.

She looked down between them and watched as the lips of her flushed red pussy gripped him so tight that her flesh seemed to pull away from her body then was pushed back into place as he plunged back into her. It was one of the horniest and dirtiest things she'd ever seen in her short life.

Other than whispering in her ear, the old man hadn't made a sound, but as he hammered into her harder and harder, making her soft rounded body quiver with the intensity of his unrelenting hammering cock, he made grunting moaning noises that only seemed to stimulate her and drive her closer to orgasm.

A raspy voice whispered in her ear again.

"He gonna cum, baby," the voice whispered. "Hear dat? He getting' ready to fill you up and put a black baby in you belly."

Lara felt her orgasm waiting on the knife's edge, pressure building and building like a steam engine on the verge of a massive explosion, but she knew she couldn't cum. Not until he said she could. She somehow kept it at bay.

Then the old man's grunting turned into a deep bellow.

"I'm cumming," he bellowed.

Lara felt the old man's cock twitch violently inside her as his cock seemed to pull about a half inch into his body, swelled and shot forward powerfully, seeming to grow another half inch and piercing her to the very core of her soul.

"Cum for my now girl!" he demanded. "Cum on my big black cock!"

As if from a great distance, Lara heard a piercing shriek filled with relief and unimaginable pleasure and knew it was her own voice.

Her body thrust, churned and twisted beneath the old man's sweaty form. She felt a hand slip in between their sweaty bodies and wet slippery fingers rubbed, pulled and twisted her sensitive clit, all while Hollis thrust his hips forward with little shuddering jerks and gripped her wide round hips in his twisted old hands.

Bright lights flashed before her eyes, her muscles quivered and shook, her toes curled towards the ceiling, her legs gripped the sweaty body on top of her tightly, her heels dug into his flabby ass, pushing him into her, and an all-encompassing, earth-shattering pleasure coursed through her body.

Her pelvis lifted the old man bodily in the air as she tried to take more of him inside her. She felt his cock spasm deep in her depths, prodding into her cervix, as the ancient black man shot jet after fiery jet of thick white baby-making sperm deep inside young blonde girl.

His sperm shot into her in torrent after torrent and she squirmed beneath him, wanting more and more.

They ground together as their orgasms fed off each other. The old man's hands roamed the young blonde's sweaty body... lingering, squeezing, caressing. The girl's hands lingered, squeezed and caressed the old man as well, though they lingered lovingly on the thick hump behind his right shoulder. The disfigurement was a turn on for her and touching it intensified her orgasm.

Finally spent, they stared at each other in wonder. Their chests heaved with exertion, their bodies were slick with sweat and their hearts hammered in their chests.

A few moments after Hollis rolled off the girl and he lay panting beside her Phyllis slipped onto the bed next to him and whispered urgently in his ear.

"Dat was unbelievable," she said. "Dat white girl goan have a big belly in a few months."

Hollis nodded, unable to speak.

They both turned in surprise when the girl let out a sweet little wheezy snore. She lay flat on her back, legs spread wide, and her red swollen pussy with its spray of sparse blonde pubic hair looked pummeled and well used. Hollis' thick white cum oozed from it and onto the bedspread.

The blonde girl was fast asleep.

Husband and wife looked at each other and smiled.

Was this was just the beginning?

-----------------------------------

Lara woke.

A stray beam of dawn's morning light snuck in from between the edge of the window and the curtain and landed on her face. The sun's intrusive light and warmth was enough to wake her from a sound sleep.

Confused and disoriented, she opened her eyes. She lay still, looking around and listening intently.