All Comments on 'An Unlikely Pairing'

by Fortune920

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FormerReaderFormerReaderabout 3 years ago
Umm....

Interesting idea and background. But hardly "Romance". Romance is usually longer with more development . I would have put this in "Erotic Couplings".

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11about 3 years ago

I agree. I was drawn along by the story and intrigued by it.

At first I wasn't convinced it was a romance but now I'm unsure

Great start and I will be watching out for your next submission

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Story length

This story had everything going to let it run for several more chapters. Could have been easily expanded and lengthened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good start but rushed

In the beginning the story seemed to have a great potential but then felt really rushed. Also I agree with some others who said that it shouldn't be in the romance category but erotic coupling as it didn't have the long sexual tension typical to romantic stories. I believe you can do a lot better in these types of stories though, you've potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Russell saw stars as he pumped his seed deep into Natalie's womb" He ejaculated into her vagina, not her womb. The womb is the uterus. The vagina and uterus are two different body parts with different functions and are not interchangeable.

The author keeps calling Natalie a girl. I'm pretty sure that as an adult and a member of the armed forces she's a woman, not a girl. Persisting in that erroneous description undermines the character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous