All Comments on 'An Unlikely Romance Ch. 07'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I do not know quite what to say...

I have followed this story and find that it disturbs me so very much and yet I keep coming back. I realize it is just fiction and you have done a marvelous job in writing it, but it so disturbs me like a horror movie. Part of me wants to congratulate you for such a great story and part of me wants to utter "you are a sick {blank}". i will be waiting for the epilogue to see how this ends.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Interesting

Just picked up on the series and read to here in one sitting. Two seriously disturbed people have found each other, but are the compulsions really gone for good. Somehow I just can't see these two living happily ever after with her appetite for sex and his sordid past.

But, having said that I anxiously await the final chapter and offer nothing to help your ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hmm

it will become an actual romance, it was craving for a dark ending

Artina HeartflashArtina Heartflashover 12 years ago
okay...

So no more is said about the video evidence of the murder? No zoom lens to see the burn scars on naked killer's back?

With all its twists, this story did hold my attention all the way to the end. I thank you for the entertainment. :)

Awaiting the epilogue...

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AFTER A DISASTER

the remains are still there waiting for clean-up,,TK U MLJ LV NV

persorosapersorosaabout 12 years ago

I'm very impatient so rather than leaving feedback I'm going to the next one and I'll talk then.

KarenasKarenasover 11 years ago
OMG!

The stuff with Jessica was shockingly lurid. The scene with Emily and the proposal give me hope!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Do you realise just how big a 24 carat diamond is?

rnebularrnebularover 8 years ago
Tough read but well written

I have to say this is a much darker series than I am used to, and a bit tough to get through at times. Very well put together, and the only thing that seems off to me was the drug/memory session. I understand that the back story was crucial to developing Simon, but the way it was relayed with rooms was odd to me. Anyhow thanks for writing this and I look forward to the epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
not sure

if its your writing, or my tendancy to read these stories....these two are flawed characters, each with an experience that shaped their lives, should they be absolved from it all, in a pure world, no, but the world isn't like that, should they be allowed to live their lives together, that's an unknown because im sure these urges and monica rages just as much as simon does, that it hasn't disappeared from their lives, they will struggle till the end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
1138 Followers
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES