An Unnecessary Argument

Story Info
I haven’t cum yet so I’m not gay.
10k words
4.71
8.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,168 Followers

All characters are 18 plus.

Ufff, senior year is fucking stressful. I'm counting down the days till college on a stupid calendar Mom got me for Christmas. Going to college with my buddies was the ultimate choice. We may not be a whole crew, but the few of us there are solid. Except lately, things with Victor have been weird. Like, forced-laugh weird. It wasn't a big deal when he came out as, you know? Didn't change anything. Or so I thought. My parents prohibited me from hanging with him alone, especially the sleep overs. Though I don't blame my parents. Teen-agers are super curious about everything.

Six months. That's how long it took for my parents to, well, not exactly get used to the whole Victor situation, but at least stop freaking out every time his name came up. Now, things are almost back to normal. We can sleep over again. Maybe because we turned 18.

You know how guys are. We tell each other everything, at least to my bestie. Well, almost everything. Like, it all started when Victor stumbled across my internet history. Usually, I keep that thing cleaner than a hospital operating room. But that day, fate must have had other plans, because there it was -- my secret stash, on full display. Nothing crazy, mind you, but still... awkward as heck when your best friend sees your, uh, porn preferences.

"Holy shit, you got a range bro," Victor said.

"You shouldn't look into people's personal laptop," I replied.

"Haha, look at those tags you searched. You have good taste in porn bro." he said.

"It's not like you don't," I replied.

"How about you show me your favorite and I'll do the same," He offered.

"It's awkward but sounds fun. Here let me," I replied.

From that awkward moment though, something cool happened. We started sharing the good stuff. Weird? Maybe. But honestly, it worked. Having another dude pick out some awesome stuff for you? Pretty darn helpful actually.

Then things changed. Victor came out as gay, and suddenly, sharing that kind of stuff felt...off. Like, not the right vibe anymore. We kinda stopped doing it, at least for a while. Until one day, Victor sent me some trans porn. Now, I wasn't exactly looking for that kind of content, but hey, curiosity got the better of me. And you know what? It wasn't bad. Actually, it kind of opened my eyes to a whole new world and now I can't stop.

Tonight's the night. Victor's crashing at my place for a sleepover. First one in a whole month, feels like forever. We're both hyped, like little kids on sugar rushes. College is breathing down our necks, man. Soon we'll be scattered across the country, who knows for how long.

We got a stack of options -- there's that new zombie shooter everyone's been raving about, or maybe a classic Dominions marathon where we crush our enemies like ants. Choices, choices... but somehow, nothing feels epic enough for this last hurrah. Gotta make it a night we won't forget, you know?

Glancing at the clock, I noted that my friend should have arrived by now. I checked my phone, expecting to see a message or call, but there was nothing. Did he forget? Was he stuck in traffic?

My heart skipped a beat as the sound of the doorbell echoed through the house. Opening the door, I was greeted by the sight of my friend, standing there with a sheepish grin on his face. "Sorry I'm late," Victor exclaimed, his voice slightly breathless as if he had rushed to get here. "I got caught up with something unexpected."

"No worries, you made it!" I grinned, slapping Victor on the back. A month since our last sleepover, felt like a year.

"Yo," Victor chuckled, tossing his backpack onto the couch. "Remember what I was telling you about my new boyfriend? Yeah, the drama king? Turns out he's a jealous one too."

"Jealous that you're crashing here?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Bingo!" Victor said, popping a chip into his mouth. "The dude's got insecurity issues the size of Texas."

"Seriously?" I scoffed. "He's got the whole tall, dark, and handsome thing going on. Me? I'm basically a walking talking lamppost -- short, skinny, paler than a ghost, and my hair looks like a squirrel built a nest on my head."

Victor snorted. "Hey, lampposts are useful. And besides, you're not short, you're...petite. Yeah, that's the word." He winked.

"Petite, huh?" I said, shoving him playfully.

"Hey, that's a compliment, man!" Victor protested.

"Yeah, yeah, save it," I replied, rolling my eyes. "No need to sugarcoat it. Just admit I'm short."

Victor threw his head back and laughed. "Short? Dude, you're, like, perfectly compact. Efficient! Like a sports car, you know? Zooms around corners leaving all the bulky SUVs in the dust."

"A sports car, huh?" I smirked. "Now you're just trying to be smooth."

"Maybe a little," Victor admitted with a shrug. "But seriously, you have no idea how many guys would be hitting on you if you weren't, you know, straight."

"Oh come on," I scoffed. "Don't be ridiculous."

Victor held up his hands in mock surrender. "Alright, alright, truce. I won't get descriptive. But trust me, dude, your DM game would be strong if you swung the other way."

"Man, if I don't lose it in college, maybe I'll have to explore some new options," I mumbled, feeling a pang of insecurity.

Victor's eyebrows shot up. "Wait, what? You said you already did the deed with Ashley. That whole summer fling thing? You lying bitch."

My stomach twisted. "Uh, yeah, about that..." Shame burned in my throat. "Look, I lied, okay? I just... didn't want to be the only virgin left in the group. You guys would never let it go if I wouldn't lie."

Victor's jaw dropped. "Seriously, dude? You lied to me about that? You could tell me secretly. Maybe I could help you to get It for real."

"I know, I know, it was stupid. You owe me one for that, big time. I'll make it up to you."

"Damn right," he said, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "We can settle that debt later. But first, spill the beans about Ashley."

"Seriously? It's not a big deal. Just a dumb lie."

"But you kissed her, right? At least that much is true?" He wouldn't let it go.

"Yeah, a few kisses," I mumbled, feeling the heat rise in my cheeks.

"Hey, that's a start! Listen, if you're worried about your kissing skills, trust me, that won't be a problem." He leaned in, voice dropping to a conspiratorial whisper. "Let's just say my boyfriend has... specific needs. And let's just say I've gotten pretty good at meeting them."

A shiver ran down my spine. Victor's words sparked a mix of curiosity and nervous excitement. "No way," I breathed. "You're serious?"

He smirked. "Oh, absolutely serious. Want a demonstration?"

"Fuck off man," I said. "You're taking it too far now."

"Haha, I thought you would fall for it. I'm sorry, bro,," he replied.

"Seriously? You thought I would kiss you?" I asked.

"Why am I that ugly to kiss?" He replied.

"Dude, you know I like pussy," l

"Dude, can I ask you something... about the whole, you know, gay stuff?" My voice cracked a little on the last word.

Victor burst out laughing. "Man, you crack me up! Hit me with your questions. No topic is off-limits between bros."

"Okay, so... those videos you showed me, the ones where the guy, uh, goes..." I trailed off, gesturing vaguely.

"Hands-free?" Victor finished with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, hands-free! You said you could totally do that."

Victor leaned back, a playful glint in his eyes. "Let's just say I'm a very... talented boyfriend."

"Seriously? No way. Those must be fake, right? Like, special effects or something?"

Victor's grin widened. "Some are, for sure. But let's just say my skills are pretty impressive in real life too." He winked.

The air hung heavy with unspoken curiosity. Victor's words painted a vivid picture in my mind, a picture that both intrigued and terrified me a little. "No way," I breathed, a nervous excitement bubbling in my stomach.

Victor's gaze held mine, intense and knowing. "So, you really want to know, or are you just messing with me?"

My mouth went dry. I stammered, unable to form a coherent response.

"Maybe a part of you is curious," he continued, his voice a low murmur. "Curious about what it feels like, about how it can be..." He trailed off, letting the implication hang in the air.

"It just seems..." I started, then stopped. The truth was, it did look appealing in those videos, a world of physical intimacy I'd never experienced. But the idea of exploring that side of myself was terrifying.

Victor chuckled softly. "You're conflicted, huh? Want the reward, but not sure about the journey?"

I remained silent, the weight of his words settling in.

"Hey," he said, a touch softer now. "There are ways to explore your curiosity without, you know, going all in with a boyfriend. Just saying."

"I tried..." I said.

"I guess then you know what you need to do now," he said. "But how come you never shared this with me?"

"And why do I do that?" I asked.

"Come on man.I thought we share everything between us," he said. "I talked about my boyfriends with you."

"Yeap, but I don't have any girlfriends to brag about with you," I replied.

"Seriously, you wanna play hard to get now?" he asked. "Alright then. Can I at least see your dildo?"

"How did I end up in this conversation?" I said. "Fuck me, God."

"I can fuck you if God doens't," he chuckled.

"Dude, you're making it harder for me?" I replied.

"I thought you started using dildo because you can't get hard anymore, hehe," he said.

"I gave up. You won't shut up until I comply with you," I replied. "Here." I handed over the dildo to Victor.

"Where do you find this special tiny dildo?" he asked.

"promise me you won't dig further on this topic?" I asked.

"About your gayness or the history of your tiny dildo?" he mocked.

"About the dildo," I replied.

"Then you have my word," he replied.

"I found it in my mom's sex-toy box," I said.

"You sure she won't notice that her sweet boy fucking his ass with his mother's custom made tiny dildo?" he asked.

"Should I put it back?" I asked.

"Hell no. You'll get caught, dude," he said. "Your mom definitely noticed this one is missing but she doesn't know who can take it so you're safe until she finds it in your room."

"I keep it in a well hidden place," I replied.

"Back to your sissygasm topic," He said. "This one will help you to train your ass to take bigger cocks but you won't get any sissygasm with it?"

"Why?" I asked.

"And why will I tell you when you keep this all secret from me," he replied. "You should have shared this with me. As far as I know, I'm the only gay friend of yours."

"Bro, I'm sorry. Will you let it go now?" I said. "This too embracing for me that I'm discussing this with you?"

"Alright. First tell me did you feel good or any kind of pleasure while you were ducking your ass?" he asked.

"Ok, it was fun after a little while and can you be less vulgar today?" I asked.

"Of Course not. I'm enjoying your red face," he replied. "This night is already one of my best nights so far."

"Ok, I'm glad to make this night one of your best nights. So can you continue now?" I requested.

"Say please first," he ordered.

"Do I have to?" I asked.

"I don't do anything for a bottom-sub if they don't act like one," he said.

"I'm bottom-sub now?" I asked.

"Do you know how I punish a bottom-sub when they act just like you're doing?" he asked.

"Let me guess; you spank them?" I replied.

"Now do you want me to spank you?" he asked.

"Alright alright. You're in serious mode. Now I feel sorry for your boyfriend who had to deal with you all the time," I replied.

"You would feel a lots of things if you would see how I fuck him," he said. "Wait a minute. I can show you how to get sissygasm. Here look at his video."

"Great now you want me to see your naked butt while you're fucking your boyfriend? Wow, you're pretty rough. Is he faking his moaning? It looks like you're hurting him," I asked.

"Watch till he gets his sissygasm and then tell me if it is fake or true," he replied.

I finished the video. "I'm not gonna lie but you were fucking him pretty hard though," I said.

"One way to hit p-spot from behind," he replied.

"So I have to use my toy pretty hard and fast now?" I asked.

"Your toy won't reach your p-spot," he replied. "And why do you want to have a sissygasm? I thought you're straight."

"I'm straight," I replied.

Victor snorted. "Sure, sure. But seriously, have you ever... considered it?"

I rolled my eyes. "Here we go again. Mark, I'm straight. Always have been, always will be."

He nudged him playfully. "But what if you haven't explored all your options? You might be surprised. You're already craving a sissygasm. What if you get addicted to it after achieving it?"

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "Look, I appreciate you looking out for me, but trust me, I know what I like. And it has two X chromosomes."

He grinned, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Don't you ever get curious, though? What if there's this amazing guy out there who would blow your socks off, but you just dismiss him because of some label?"

"Sexuality isn't a buffet, bro," I said, a touch of exasperation creeping into my voice. "You don't just try things out to see what you like."

"Maybe not," Mark conceded, "but one shot wouldn't hurt, would it? You are already using a dildo. And speaking of your dildo. Did you wash it before handing it to me? I totally forgot to ask that before."

"Aaaa, I wash..." I was hesitating.

"Don't tell me I just touched your week-old sissy juices?" he asked.

"No, it is fresh. I tried it an hour ago," I pressed my mouth shut.

"Holy moly, bro do you have any idea what you just told me?" he asked.

"No," I replied.

"Just think of me as a girl. I just said to you that I was touching myself and stopped it right before you knocked on my door," he said.

"You're getting hard now then?" I asked hesitatingly. "I'm your bestie and on top of that I'm ugly."

"Are you?" he chuckled. "Seriously, you're intense when you're frustrated. It's kind of...magnetic. The way your brow furrows, the way you bite your soft, cherry red lips..." Victor paused, letting his gaze linger on my lips for a beat too long. "It's captivating."

My cheeks burned a deeper shade of pink. "Beautiful, huh?" I mumbled, looking away for a moment, breaking eye contact.

"Absolutely," Victor pressed, a playful smile on his lips. "The way the lights reflect in your hair, the way that oversized t-shirt hangs loosely on your frame, showing off the hint of a silver chain around your neck..." Victor's voice trailed off, his eyes lingering on the way the fabric clung to my slender hips before cascading down my thick thighs.

"You think so?" I asked.

Victor held his gaze, his voice sincere. "Yeah, I do. You're not conventionally masculine, but that's what makes you so damn attractive. You have this unique beauty, and the way you carry yourself, so delicate yet strong..."

"Bro stop. You're making me blush," I begged. I guess my mom was right. I was always a little fem and pretty, with my curly, black hair, big blue eyes, slim build and high cheekbones. And I thought she was describing me as an ugly duckling.

"Are you sure that you don't like cocks?" he asked.

"I think I have to prove it to you then?" I asked.

For me, the rabbit hole started when I first got into futanari. Victor shared this video in the first place. I just found it so hot watching a girl with this big thick cock plowing another girl. I told myself I was straight because it was two girls.

Then I stumbled upon futanari x male and that solidified the direction I was headed in this rabbit hole. I was so turned on by various futanari on male series and how submissive some of the male characters were. How they looked so happy when they would drink the cum right from the thick cocks of those sexy voluptuous women. The looks in their eyes and how they would meekly thank them after their feeding. I wondered what it must be like pleasing a cock and that warm, gooey reward that comes after.

Then I stumbled on sissy hypnos and I knew I wasn't coming back anytime soon. The way they turned me on was unlike anything I had ever watched before; The flashing captions, the looks in the girls eyes, the binaural moans, or the dominant woman telling you how dirty of a "man" you are. Hhypno videos were regular go to's. I would play with my clitty, edging and edging for hours. And then hours became months.

Over the span, I did everything. I ate my cum, which I found mortifying until I recently started to like it, and craved doing it. I would play with my ass, suck my dildo, cum in my face, everything, and regularly. I was still straight, it was just masturbation, right? Who cares?

"I think it's high time to take your gay test," Victor said.

"Dude, I'm straight. How many times I have to tell you," I replied.

"Then you won't get turned on if you see a cock, my cock?" he asked.

"Of course not," I replied.

"You sure, you won't touch it and get hard?" he asked.

"100%," I replied.

"If you get hard and then I fuck your ass then you won't moan?" he asked.

"Maybe out of pain. You're rough," I replied.

"If I fuck you slow and gently then you won't beg me to fuck you hard and rough?" he asked.

"Nope," I replied.

"You won't scream my name when you sissygasm?" he asked.

"No, never," I replied.

"Why don't you unbuckle my pants when you're so confident?" he said.

"Alright, I'll do it. I'll prove to you that I'm not gay," I replied.

"Come on then," he said, a playful smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. "We gotta strategize for the next round or are you scared?"

Despite the teasing, there was a warmth in his voice that sent a shiver down my spine. I couldn't deny the physical disparity between us. Victor's broad frame dwarfed mine. Up close, the scent of his cologne mingled with the faint musk of sweat, a potent combination that left me feeling deliciously flustered.

As I settled onto the seat next to him, my thigh brushed against his. The unexpected contact sent a jolt through my system. I felt a blush creep up my neck, the urge to fidget overwhelming.

Victor, oblivious to my internal turmoil, tilted his head towards me, his mismatched eyes gleaming with amusement. "Feeling overwhelmed, little femboy?" he teased, a low rumble in his voice.

"M-maybe a little," I stammered, avoiding his gaze. The close proximity, the warmth radiating from his body, it was all a little too much to handle at once.

Victor chuckled, the sound washing over me like a wave. "Don't worry," he said, his voice dropping to a conspiratorial whisper. "I won't bite... unless you want me to."

The last sentence hung in the air, laced with a double meaning that made my heart skip a beat. I stole a glance at him, finding a playful glint in his eyes. At that moment, I wasn't sure if I was flustered by the teasing or secretly hoping for something more.

In a low, intense voice, Victor uttered the words, "Now unbuckle my pants." Without a second thought, my body moved automatically, instinctively dropping to my knees to fulfill his request.

I was reaching to unbuckle his pants. "Wait, first take off your clothes," Victor said forcefully.

"Why do I need to get naked?" I asked.

"I'm not wearing an x-ray goggle to find your hard tiny dick," he said. "Have you forgotten what the deal was?"

I looked at him with a guilty expression, biting my lip, and then proceeded to undo the buttons on my shirt. When I was done I let it drop to the floor, looking at Victor submissively.

Victor stood up and gave me a nod and I began to undo his belt, my fingers unbuckling it and pulling the black leather through the loops. I looked up at him as I unsnapped the button and lowered his zipper. He raised each leg in turn as I slid his slacks down and off, leaving him towering over me in just his tight black briefs, the outline of his huge shaft encased in fabric.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,168 Followers