An Unnecessary Argument

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard an audible gasp and wondered who did that. Fuck, It was me. I was really surprised, my jaw hanging open. He had the biggest dick I had ever seen in real life. Omg, I haven't even seen his cock yet.

I was dizzy with excitement, reaching up to grasp the waistband of his briefs in my dainty, pale fingers. I was panting in delight as I pulled them down, releasing his powerful tool from its confinement.

"Oh, my God," I gasped once again as his meaty shaft came into view, "Bro, it's huge!"

My mouth was open in astonishment as I reached up and took his big, black cock in my small, white hands. The contrast was striking, my pale skin against his mocha-hued skin, my red fingernails adding color.

"Wow, just like that?" he said. "I thought you're not gay."

"Aaaa, I'm just aaa. I just wanted to know how it feels to have a big cock," I replied.

"Alright then why are you already hard?" he asked, pointing my dick.

"It gets hard when I'm undressed," I replied. "Nothing special or new things."

"Alright, I understand," he replied. "Do you wanna know how it feels to stroke a big cock?"

I began to pump his long rod in my fists, stroking the shaft eagerly from base to tip, massaging the crown with my fingers, caressing the huge balls that hung between his legs.

"Have you ever done it? You're doing very well," he said.

"Porn experience bro," I giggled. "It's so big. No wonder why your boyfriend was crying out of pain."

"He was moaning not crying," he replied.

"Keep telling yourself that. Have you seen his butt? No way he felt pleasure in his tight ass with this amazing huge cock."

"Maybe. After all, he's not blessed like you. You're thicker than a bowl of oatmeal," he complimented my ass.

"Oh please, thicker than oatmeal? You're too much!" I replied with an eye-roll.

"You look cuter when you eye-roll," he replied..

"Oh, so eye-rolling is my secret to cuteness, huh? Guess I'll have to do it more often then!" I said with a playful wink and it made his cock throb.

"You feel that? That's all your doing, baby," he said.

"Careful now, don't make me blush! You're crossing into 'too much information' territory!" I replied.

"I can't help it when you do it," he replied.

"Well, I'll have to remember to save my winks for special occasions then. Can't let you get too worked up!"

"Why? Don't you want me to cum?" he asked.

"Then how will you take my gay test?" I asked. "It's so big. Feels like it's even getting bigger."

"You got a point there," he replied. "You kept saying that over and over. Have you noticed that?"

"Huh? What are you saying?" I asked.

"Never mind," he replied. "Enough hand job. Now.give it a kiss."

"Do I have to?" I asked.

"Taste it," Victor commanded. "Don't you want to know how it tastes?"

I looked at him and moaned out loud as I brought my lips to the fat crown. My pink lips pressed against the smooth, dark skin at the tip of his long, hard, upward-curving shaft. I closed my eyes and slurped a wet, loving kiss against it, taking in a deep breath through my nose at the same time -- tasting, feeling and smelling the power of his huge cock. I was worshiping his hard, ebony shaft with all of my senses.

It was nine inches long and also thick, as thick as my wrist, with pronounced, pulsing veins wrapped all over it. I wondered if I could handle a cock that big. In the meantime, though, I was kissing it all over, from tip to the base -- wet, sensuous, adoring kisses, exploring every inch of his member with my pursed lips and my eyes closed.

"You seem completely devoted to my cock, intently focused as you lavish it with kisses, as if nothing else in the world existed," Victor interrupted me and I went back to my senses. It was like I was under a spell.

"Should I stop?" I asked.

"Keep doing what you are doing," he ordered.

After I got it nice and wet, I began licking it -- long, smooth swipes of my tongue, like an ice cream cone, slathering all over him -- kissing and licking, licking and kissing, making love to his meat with my lips and tongue as I stroked him with my hands and played with his balls, devoting myself to his full nine inches.

Victor looked down at me on my knees going crazy over his big dick, then smiled. "I told you, buddy," he laughed, "Sissies like you just go insane for a big cock."

I purred in agreement and continued to lick him all over. When it was shining in my hands I pulled back for a moment, admiring the big, black slab of meat in my hands, glistening with moisture. "It's so beautiful," I whispered, then leaned forward to resume kissing and licking it all over, drenching his member with my affection.

"Nice, baby," Victor said, then grasped his shaft and pressed it against his belly. "Suck my balls now, honey," he directed, widening his stance to allow his huge testicles to swing freely between his muscular legs, "yeah, suck my big, black balls."

I looked up at him and gave a guilty smile, then obediently went to work on his huge, shaved sack. I licked his balls all over until they were dripping wet, then sucked his entire left nut into my mouth, then his right, alternating back and forth between licking and sucking his wrinkled ball bag like it was candy, all the while pumping his shaft in my fist.

"Buffy, you look like you can keep jerking me off and sucking my balls for the rest of your life," he said, then after a few minutes he grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my head off.

Victor yanked my mouth to the fat, mushroom head and pushed forward. "Time to suck it now, baby," he directed as I parted my lips, eagerly taking him into my hungry mouth. I purred in delight as his fat tool slid over my tongue. He held my head in his large hands and began pumping his hips back and forth, gently easing more and more of his big, black cock through my pursed lips each stroke.

Then I started sucked him intently, my mouth slurping up and down, my hands sliding up and down the base of his rod and over his balls. My throat muscles worked as my tongue fluttered over his meat inside my mouth. I was working his shaft furiously, with hunger, sucking his cock as if it was the most delicious thing in the world. It was like his nine-inch member had some kind of magic power over me.

"You're a great cocksucker, man. God! You got cocksucker lips, and a cocksucker attitude, too!" He ran his hand through my hair, "You love being a cocksucker for big dick, don't you babe?"

I just grunted my assent, too wrapped up in blowing him to pause. But he wanted an answer. He took a handful of my hair and pulled me off his cock, demanding, "Baby! -- you better tell me -- do you love sucking cock, or not?" I fought to get his meat back in my mouth, but he was so strong that he pulled me off his cock once again.

"Ugh!" I grunted, struggling for his cock, but he was just too strong. "Yes!" I shouted, "yes!"

"Yes, what?" Victor demanded.

"Ugh," I grunted again, "Yes! I love it! Your cock is beautiful!" Still he wouldn't let go. "Yes!" I continued, "I love being your cocksucker." I was struggling against him, still trying to suck him back in, but he wouldn't let me. "Ooooohh, please!" I protested, "please! I love sucking you... I love sucking your big, black cock! Please!"

"That's it!" Victor laughed, then let go and allowed me to quickly inhale his cock back into my mouth, as if I didn't want to miss a second of sucking him.

"Nice, baby," he said as I pumped my mouth on his shaft, "that's nice."

I blew him intently, hungrily, with absolutely no reservations, sucking, licking and kissing all over him, fondling and sucking his balls, taking him down deep until I gagged. Time seemed to stop. All the while he kept up a steady chatter, telling me what a sexy cocksucker I was, how hot it was to watch me to suck his black cock.

"You're a beta bitch addicted to Alpha men and their Cocks," he said. "You knew that being a sissy would be fun, but you didn't know that it would be this fun."

Eventually the sweat started to build on Victor's brow and he started pumping his hips more and more, fucking his cock into my hungry mouth. I could tell he was getting close.

"OK, baby!" Victor said, taking his shaft in his hand and fisting the base while I sucked on the head, "time to get ready for your reward now!"

"You ready honey?" he demanded, jerking his rod.

I grunted enthusiastically, rubbing his big balls with one hand and grabbing his ass with the other as I sucked madly on the head of his pole. Saliva was dripping down my chin and he was sweating for real now. "Oh, baby!" he groaned, looking down at me on my knees. "That's it, girl! Keep sucking! I'm almost there!"

Victor looked down at me. "Open wide, baby! Open up!" he commanded. "I'm.... almost... there... "

I closed my eyes, tilted my head back and opened wide, eager for everything he had to give me.

The bulbous head of his cock in my wide-open mouth, my tongue fluttering wildly. He pumped the base one last time and gave a mighty grunt, then blasted a huge load of semen into my gaping mouth. I squealed in delight as the first shot blasted out, splashing over my upper lip and making a pearly mustache. I quickly clamped my lips around the head before it erupted again, filling my mouth and making my eyes go wide. I was working my tongue on him, coaxing more and more from his balls. He grunted loudly as he shot spurt after spurt of hot semen into my hungry mouth. I was whimpering and squealing, devouring every drop of hot spunk he spewed out as he emptied his balls into my willing mouth. Finally, he let out a huge exhalation and slumped back down onto the bed. I pulled back and parted my lips wide, displaying for him the huge quantity of gooey, white, frothy semen Victor discharged into my mouth.

"Amazing, baby!" Victor gasped, "Now let's see you swallow it all down."

I closed my lips together and smiled up at him, and he saw my throat muscles working as I took a giant swallow and then opened my mouth again, showing that his semen was now deep in my belly.

"Ummm, that was wonderful," I purred, gasping for breath. I scooped a sticky blob of cum off my cheek and then licked my fingers clean.

"Yeah, buddy, you can suck me dry anytime -- and I think you will from now on!" he said. "Are you convinced that you're gay now?"

"I'm not the one who came here," I replied.

"Buddy, look down. You made a nice pool there," he said.

I looked down and saw I leaked out lots of precum that created a puddle. "That's not cum,"

"Yea, I know. You wouldn't leak that much if you weren't gay?" he asked.

"But you said I would cum if I were a guy. Plus no sissygasm yet so I'm not gay as you said," I replied.

"You still want to argue over this. You don't even know if you can handle it but you still want to try it," he said.

"Well, I'm all for trying new things," I replied.

"Clean my cock then," he ordered.

I purred in agreement, adoringly kissing, licking and cleaning cum from his softening shaft. Then he pulled my mouth off and told me to lie on the bed. "Time to fuck that sweet white pussy of yours, baby."

I quickly scrambled onto the sheets and lay back. Victor kneeled over my head and offered his soft cock to me which I quickly sucked back into my messy mouth.

"That's it baby, get me nice and hard -- suck it back to life!" he said.

It didn't take long. With my nursing his member lovingly it quickly returned to its full nine inches. He took his hardness in his hands, climbed between my legs and positioned himself at my lubed ass. I was down to the big missile about to impale me and gasped in amazement, straining to spread my legs even farther apart as Victor pressed forward, beginning to work his cock inside me.

"Ohhh," I gasped as Victor pushed his hard penis into my quivering body.

The fat head of his shaft penetrated my wet, gripping ass. His giant slab of meat snaking its way into my slit. It was like an out-of-body experience for me, my best friend in the whole world -- on top of me while I'm back on my bed with my legs spread wide, working his nine-inch cock into my virgin ass. Was this real?

Victor took his time, working it in slowly as I spread my legs as wide as I possibly could. I was grunting with effort and groaning in pleasure and pain all at once, my ass squirming against the bedsheets as I struggled to accept his huge tool.

"When you want new experiences, your request to the universe is going to be completely satisfied," he said.

He would push in and then pull back, going a little deeper on each stroke and keeping up a steady stream of encouraging dirty talk.

"When I'm done with you, you can't deny that you'll love dressing up like a slut and serving real men as a fucktoy. You were born to have your feminine body used," he said. "That's it, baby. You're going love having nine inches of black cock in your white sissy pussy, aren't you?"

I just groaned, closing my eyes and squirming, "I just wanted to make sure that I don't like cocks."

"And what was the deal?" Victor asked.

"The deal was that if I don't cum, then I'm straight," I replied.

"But if you do, your ass becomes free to use by me whenever I want to," he said. "No going back now, sissy!"

"I haven't cum yet so I'm not gay," I replied but I realized what I was doing wrong and now I feel at home getting my guts rearranged by the real men.

"Your masculinity will be totally destroyed when you feel my cock fucking your hole and breeding you like a girl," he said. "This is your destiny, sissy! Forget about girls and become one instead."

I just grunted in reply, nearly delirious as his huge member invaded my loins. After a few minutes Victor finally worked his full length inside me and held still, letting me get used to the feeling of being stuffed with a big, thick, hard cock. When I seemed to be getting comfortable he pulled back slowly and then pushed forward, all the way in, then back out, a little harder and faster each time, and soon he was fucking me with long, deep, strokes of huge ebony shaft.

"You hear that. The sound you hear it's just a bitch screaming and moaning in pleasure at the hands of a real man," he said.

I was writhing and squirming on the bed beneath him, lost in a sea of lust. "Oooh! Ahhh! Oh! Oh my God!!!" I grunted and gasped with each thrust into my sissy pussy."

I kept groaning and squirming, overwhelmed by the power of his big cock and the energy of his pounding. After a few more minutes of hard, steady fucking he dropped his lips to my ears and whispered something.

I pressed my mouth shut. I totally forgot that my parents are home. I looked at my door and it wasn't locked either and on top of that it was half open.

"Ooooooh, Victor," I moaned, couldn't hold my shut anymore, he was fucking me soooo good. Just then he slammed into me with a powerful thrust that made me squeal with pleasure and seemed to open my verbal floodgates. "Oh, fuck, baby!" I cried, "I fucking love this!" It was if his cock had magical powers that removed all of my previous inhibitions. "Your cock is so fucking big, baby! I fucking love it, baby! I love it," I looked up at him as he plowed into me, "Oh, baby! You're fucking me so good!"

Victor smiled at me, then leaned down to whisper to me again. I looked at the door and saw my mom hiding from me.

Victor pulled his rod all the way out, holding the tip against the wet opening of my sissy pussy. "Well, you better shut your mouth!" he said. I gave him a desperate look, then took a deep breath.

Sliding the head of his cock along my dripping slit, "what are you? Tell me or no more cock for you!"

"Ooooh, baby!" I wailed, "I'm your slut! I'm Victor's slut now... I'm his fucking slut!" I was gasping, a frantic look on my face, "oh, fuck baby! your cock is so big, so beautiful -- I fucking love it, baby."

Victor smiled and slowly began to ease his cock inch by inch back into my hungry snatch. "Good girl," he chuckled, "that's right, you belong to me now. Your holes belong to me!"

"Oh, yes! Oh, God yes!" I cried as Victor pressed back into my hot sissy pussy, "Yes, it's yours! My pussy's yours, I'm your slut. Fuck me! Oh, God!" I was going crazy now, thrusting my hips back at him, trying to take every inch of his giant shaft inside me as our loins crashed together with wet, squishy sounds.

Now Victor was really getting into it, fucking me and squeezing my flat chest roughly, keeping up the dirty trash talking. "You gonna be my whore baby? You're gonna be a whore for my cock?"

"Yes! Yes! Anything! I'll do anything," I wailed.

"Fuck me whenever, right?" he asked.

"Yes! Yes! Anytime!" I replied.

"Fuck wherever, right? You're gonna fuck whenever or wherever I tell you to, right?" he asked.

"Ugh! Oh, God! Yes! Anything! Just... keep... fucking... me!" I begged.

"Everything hits differently when your sissy hole is getting totally ruined and wrecked without breaks," he said with a smirk. "You don't have a choice anymore, you knew exactly what you were getting yourself into."

Then the dirty talk died down and we began fucking intensely now, eyes closed, grunting and groaning, our bodies covered in a shiny coating of sweat. The sounds and smell of sex filled the room. Victor fucked me in every position imaginable, rolling me over onto my side, pushing my legs up to my ears, lying back on the bed beneath me while he sucked my nipples and squeezed my bubble ass.

While I was on top of him he spun me around into reverse-cowgirl position.And at that moment, our eyes locked, and my mom couldn't move quickly enough to avoid my gaze. Mom looked at me for a while, observing my every bounce on Victor's rock hard cock, reading me like a book.

"Your mom is proud of you," Victor said. "I guess she never rode a cock big like mine and watching you take it balls deep is making her feel something... very good."

Then Victor scooted me to the edge of the bed, tossing me around like a rag doll impaled on his fat pole. He was lying back with his legs hanging over the bed and his feet on the floor, I facing the door, sitting not three feet away from it, bouncing eagerly on his lap. Mom had a perfect view of his smooth black shiny shaft pistoning in and out of my sopping sissy pussy as I rode him.

Our coupling was now just a few feets in front of her. She could see the wetness on my pussy, the wrinkled skin of Victor's big balls. I was wondering if the scent of my steaming pussy was reaching her nose? It was heavenly. She looked like she was in a trance.

"Look at that big cock fucking your son's pussy, Auntie. Ever think he could handle a piece of meat like mine? Look how big it is, Auntie, how hard, look how black it is! A big, black cock fucking your son's pussy, and he loves it!" he laughed.

"Tell your mom!" Victor commanded me once again, "Tell her how good it is!"

"Ooooh, mom!" I cried, taking his entire nine inches inside my wet pussy, "I can't believe how good this is! Victor's cock is so big... so beautiful... so hard..." I rose back up so the smooth, flared mushroom head was pressed against my opening rosebud. Mom could see my wetness coating his black skin, then I sank back down again, wet and smooth, fucking myself on this big, ebony wand. "God, Mom!" I panted, "I love getting fucked like this! I need it -- big, black cock mom. Oh fuck, it's so good!"

"That's right, Auntie," he added, "look at my balls! Filled with cum for your slutty sissy son-- I'm gonna fill him up with cum! Go on! Look at my balls!"

Then Victor flipped me over so I was on my hands and knees on the bed. He began plowing into me from behind, holding my hips and slamming his giant rod into my wet pussy.

I was grunting and howling in ecstasy, a constant stream of profanity coming from my mouth, "fuck me... oh, yes!.... fuck my pussy, Victor... fuck my slutty pussy... make me your whore!" I was in a different world.