An Unplanned Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie nodded, and went back to her food.

I smiled at her and said, "See, it's little questions like this that you need to ask. Stuff that you'll want to know before you can be comfortable with me. So, keep them coming!"

Justin finished cooking his food before bringing both of our plates, but we were a bit too busy with the discussion to focus on eating. Despite my encouragement, she didn't come up with anything else, instead the three of us went into details about how our daily lives would go for this week.

Katie was under the impression that I'd be alone in the apartment all day while the two of them went to work, but I explained that the distance was too far. His workplace was more than 5 miles away. I'd have to ride to work with him, then hang out in the Jeep for the day, unless I could find something else to do nearby.

Gossip - Justin

Abby insisted that we make a lunch for Katie to take with her. We had a brief silent argument, but I had to concede that it was something we should do for her, so we both got up and headed to the kitchen. However, we were stopped before we could even decide what to make. Katie nixed the idea -- she reminded me that she hangs out with her coworkers at the food court for lunch. Bringing her own food to the mall was too troublesome to bother with, but she thanked the two of us for being thoughtful anyway.

Rather than put everything away again, I decided to start making lunch for Abby and I to take. Katie interrupted me in the kitchen for a goodbye kiss. I was pleased, if a little embarrassed, for the consideration. Abby was grinning at my expression, but I got the last laugh when Katie gave her a goodbye kiss as well, leaving her red-faced and flustered.

Katie was out the door before we recovered, and after finishing up the usual morning preparations, the two of us followed.

Thankfully, work was steadily busy and predictable, leaving me too busy to get lost in thought. My main job was to program the two big CNC mills using customer-supplied 3D models and our shop's CAM software. One of our mills was on the fritz, though, so after I got two plates of stock prepped up and waiting to go in, I was forced to just grab some of the stock and take it over to the old Bridgeport mill we kept in the corner and start making some parts up by hand. I picked the simple stuff, like weird-shaped brackets with threaded holes. Anything with complex curvature would take far too long to do by hand.

Every few minutes, I could tell that Abby was digging up some of my memories. Katie had offered Abby her laptop for the day, and Abby was using it to learn what she could. She had used cell phones, though her village was always a bit behind on technology, but using a computer took some experience, which she took from me, and practice, which she was gaining on her own.

Once she got the hang of web surfing, though, her presence went quiet in my mind. I could quickly look at what she was doing at any given time, and for the most part, she was busy watching videos on the internet. Mostly, they were educational, and the variety was downright staggering.

At one point, I noticed she was looking at a bank website. We spent a couple minutes conversing, and she held up her ATM card for me to see. There were multiple ATMs in her village, but she could only use one to access her account. She wanted to know what kind of trouble it would be to find one in the area that she could use.

I had to leave her alone to do the research, since I was interrupted by a coworker that needed something redone in a hurry. The customer had put the wrong thread size on their print, so the fasteners they ordered wouldn't fit. I rolled my eyes. This was something I dealt with almost every day.

Before I knew it, it was time for lunch, and I ran out to the parking lot to find Abby asleep against the passenger door. I'm sure she was overextending herself trying to learn too much too quickly.

She woke up as soon as I gently knocked on the window and opened my door, and we chatted a bit while we ate our lunch. Abby was certain that she could drive the Jeep, and was considering driving to a nearby bank to open a new account when my lunch was over.

I reminded her that she had no driver's license, so she couldn't legally do that, even if she was sure she could safely do it. I agreed to help her get her license soon, but for now, she was welcome to walk around. There were plenty of places she could reach on foot.

When I stopped talking, Abby was totally silent, and was staring at me with an unreadable expression. I wasn't feeling any strong emotions from her, so I wasn't concerned, and I busied myself with gathering up our containers from lunch and putting them back in the bag to take home and wash.

The next time I looked up, her face was just a couple inches from mine, and before I could react, she was kissing me.

You're so sweet. I've known since the moment I met you. The way you are always trying to help me. I can't help it, I think I'm falling in love with you, Justin. I heard her voice in my head while we were kissing.

She pulled back and just looked at me, waiting for my reaction. Her eyes flicked to the side, alarmed, and I felt what she was looking at. We were getting a sneer from a woman in another car nearby. I turned my head to see who it was.

"That's Beth..." I said, sighing. "She's the gossipmonger for the whole building. How are we going to explain this?"

"Don't try. It's none of her business. If anyone says anything, just tell them to butt out."

I liked her spirit, but I couldn't help but feel a little dread as Beth's car pulled away and she left the parking lot to take her lunch. There was no stopping the rumor mill now.

The rest of my day went just as quickly. I was far too busy to pay attention to what Abby was doing, though I was aware that she had gone out for a walk, verified that she could get cash from an ATM at a convenience store nearby, and then she spent over an hour browsing a bookstore.

When my shift was over, I cleaned up my stuff and headed out to the parking lot. Abby wasn't back yet, she had already let me know that I'd have to pick her up on the way home, which wasn't a problem.

When we walked in the door of the apartment, though, we were faced with Katie, with her phone held to her ear and giving us a wicked smirk.

"Oh, hold on a minute, Beth, guess who just walked in?" She said into the phone. I was surprised, I didn't know that Beth knew her phone number.

"Yeah, and he's not alone. Just a sec." This time she held the phone to her chest to muffle it and spoke to Abby and I.

"She called me just a couple minutes ago to tell me that she caught you making out with some strange girl."

Her expression was pretty neutral at first, and emotions were running rampant between the two of us across the Bond, but her smile returned and it was clear that she'd come up with an idea.

She spoke into the phone again. "Hey, Beth, is it okay if we video call? I'll hang up and call you right back." After a short pause, she replied, "Okay, sure."

She tapped the phone screen a couple times, then propped it up on the table pointed at her face. After just a couple seconds of a weird ringtone, Beth's face appeared on the screen, and her voice filled the room.

"Okay, what's going on, Katie? You said Justin just got home? Is he listening?" Her snobby tone was clear to everyone in the room.

Instead of replying out loud, Katie reached over and grabbed my hand, pulling me into the camera's frame with her. I sheepishly waved at the phone.

"Oh my god, Justin!" she screeched. "I saw you kissing some girl in your car while you were on lunch today! You're a cheating piece of shit!"

"Umm..." was all I could say, my brain was struggling to come up with something better. I had agreed earlier that I should insist it was nobody else's business, but those words felt more like an admission of guilt right now.

Katie's grin grew even wider, and she turned her phone 90 degrees, so it was wide enough to show Abby, who was on the opposite side of me.

"Is this the girl you saw?" Katie said, while reaching across my chest to point at Abby.

Abby's reaction was to take a step back and to the side, trying to get out of the picture.

"Yeah! That's her!" came from the phone. Beth's sneer now looked like an accusation, while she was angrily jabbing at the screen with her finger.

Katie stood now, putting her fists on her hips. She was scowling, and for the life of me, I couldn't tell if it was legitimate, or if she was performing for Beth's sake.

"Is this true, Justin? Were you making out with Abby on your lunch break?"

I took a half second to make sure that Abby was on the same page.No lies, I sent to her. We then both nodded once at Katie, admitting our guilt.

"How dare you?" she asked. Before either of us could reply, she continued, "I thought you said you brought her home for me to play with!"

Quickly, she pushed me out of the way and pulled Abby into her arms. They kissed, and Katie was unexpectedly fierce, trying to appear genuinely passionate. In a flash, Abby became inflamed and reciprocated with fervor. Their mouths opened, tongues dancing, breathing heavily through their noses, and Katie's hands were firmly gripped on Abby's ass.

Of course, I felt everything that Abby was feeling and I found myself stunned, while also thoroughly aroused. Both of the girls were moaning, and I knew that Abby, at least, wasn't performing for the camera. She was fully committed to what she was doing, and she was rocking her hips, seeking friction against Katie's bare thigh.

I was biting my bottom lip and trying to stifle a moan at what I was seeing and feeling. I heard Beth make a loud sound of disgust, and then the video call ended abruptly. Obviously, that had been Katie's intention. It wouldn't stop the rumor mill, but it certainly took it off into a new direction. People wouldn't be talking about the cheating boyfriend, but rather the kinky couple that has been having threesomes. Having no outrage means less drama, which would be less interesting, and such a rumor wouldn't gain any steam beyond a few eye rolls.

I reached over to turn off the phone screen, which caught Abby's attention. I felt her flood of embarrassment, and she stepped away from Katie, crossing her arms over her chest in defense.

Katie didn't seem to notice, instead turning to me and giggling. "That's what she gets for being such a nosy bitch! Such a gossip addict!"

I noticed her face was flushed and she was beaming. Her grin faltered when she saw my expression.

"What's wrong? Do you think I went too far?" she asked.

"With Beth? No." I was frowning. Abby was starting to cry.

Katie turned back around, seeing the way Abby was huddled in on herself, then looked back and forth between us a couple times.

"Abby..." she said slowly. "You didn't like that?"

Abby shook her head very slightly, just a quick jerk from side to side, but didn't say anything to clarify.

"That was kind of a shitty thing to do to her," I told Katie, trying to be gentle in my reprimand. "She thinks you were just using her, and she's upset because she thought you really meant it."

Everyone was quiet for a moment, I could only watch as tears were slowly rolling down Abby's cheeks, gathering on her chin. I wanted to help her out, naturally. Her pain was my pain, after all, but all the reassurance I could send to her across the Bond had no effect. She felt completely rejected.

Finally, Katie made a move, wrapping her arms around the taller girl.

She was whispering into her ear, though of course I could hear her just as well as Abby could.

"Hey, Abby, I'm sorry you thought that. That's totally not what I meant. I didn't do that just to make Beth mad. Trust me, I would never kiss someone like that if I didn't already like them. I thought you already knew that, after this morning in the shower.

"That... was another test for me, I guess. I've never really taken the time to consider whether or not I was attracted to other women. I've learned that I can be. Ever since you showed up, I've been trying to process all this, and that's just one thing on the list.

"Yes, I like you. Yes, I'm attracted to you. When I kissed you just now, I wasn't faking my desire, I was just letting it out." She then giggled and said, "I'm not that good of an actress!"

Abby's crying had stopped, and though nobody could see it, I knew she was smiling. Abby finally wrapped her arms back around Katie, and they held each other for a bit, while Abby stopped sniffling and recovered her equilibrium.

Eventually, they leaned apart to look into each other's eyes for a moment, then Abby leaned in for another quick kiss. She paused, holding their lips an inch apart while she let Katie make the final move.

Katie kissed back, ramping the passion right back up to the way it had been before the interruption. This time, it was Abby's hands that slid downward to fondle her partner's behind. In response, Katie's left arm stayed wrapped around Abby's back holding them together while her right hand groped a breast.

While watching and experiencing this incredible tableau, my erection had become uncomfortable from being restrained, and it was quickly reaching the point of being painful. I sat down in the chair nearby, and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, so I could rearrange myself.

The girls took a second to rearrange, too. Abby took a step back and unbuttoned her shorts. Following her lead, Katie did the same. After a flurry of clothing, Katie was completely naked, and Abby was wearing only her bra and a pair of socks. They crashed back together and resumed their passionate kiss and grinding together.

From my point of view, it was a mesmerizing sight. I could feel Katie's wetness on Abby's right thigh, and knew she was making the same mess on Katie in return. Abby's building pleasure was mirrored in myself, and I found my erection throbbing hard, even though it was getting no attention at all. It was simply stiffening and relaxing over and over in my boxers, completely out of my control.

I was panting deeply, and closed my eyes to immerse myself in Abby's pleasure. This seemed like some sort of reverse-Blocking, where I blocked out my own body's sensations in favor of hers.

All thoughts scattered, though, as another big rush of pleasure hit me. My head fell back on its own, and I let out a long, low moan. There was no pause in the throbbing of my cock, it simply stiffened a bit more and then began erupting into my shorts.

I was barely paying attention to my own body, though, since Abby's quivering orgasm had consumed all of my focus. I could feel her hips shuddering violently while almost every other muscle in her body went stiff. She was loudly moaning into Katie's mouth, which was muffling the sound a bit.

Katie picked up the pace, humping faster against Abby's thigh, which was now clenched up stiff as a board. Katie then hit her peak just a couple seconds later, before Abby and I had even started to relax.

There was no faking it, either. A surge of hot wetness was running down Abby's leg to her knee, proof that she had found a satisfying climax.

I lifted my head and opened my eyes, wanting to see the evidence for myself. The girls took a half step away from each other, but held each other upright for stability. The three of us all looked down at the small puddle on the linoleum floor from Katie's climax. Abby and I were beaming with pride, even if Katie was embarrassed by it.

After a second, Abby turned and pointed towards my crotch. We all looked at the huge wet spot there, which was centered on the waistband of my boxers. Due to the angle, some had even squirted out onto my abdomen. For the moment, I was too relaxed and happy to be embarrassed.

Both of the girls laughed at me as I waddled to the bathroom. I tossed all my clothes into the dirty laundry and took a quick shower. I felt the old confidence and lack of modesty that was common in the apartment before Abby had come along, and just dried off in the bathroom then walked to the bedroom naked to get clean clothes.

By the time I returned to the living room, the girls had cleaned up their own mess, got dressed again, and were patiently waiting for me.

"We should talk," Katie began, pointing towards our big recliner for me to sit down.

I sat down and kicked back, scooting all the way to the left like usual. This was a large overstuffed chair, and Katie and I could comfortably sit side-by-side and talk or watch television. I was preparing for that, but Katie corrected me, gesturing for me to move to the center of the seat.

She sat down on my right thigh, and pulling Abby's hand, guided her to the other side of me, where they both leaned against my shoulders. Our faces were all quite close; this would be a very intimate conversation. On the plus side, this indicated that Katie wasn't feeling confrontational and this would be an amiable chat.

Before I'd even gotten comfortable, though, both of the girls were smiling at each other and giggling. I could sense that Abby was delighted by the way their actions had caused me to make a mess in my own shorts.

It seemed Katie's mind was on the same wavelength, since she immediately started on a similar topic.

"This could be so much fun, you know?" Katie began.

"How so?" Abby asked.

"Oh, I was just thinking... We could send Justin to the store, wait until he's in the checkout line, then have ourselves some fun here..." At that point, she fell into a fit of giggles.

I tried to act offended, but their glee got to me, and soon the whole chair was wobbling from our combined laughter. I guess the mental picture of me creaming my jeans in a line of people at the grocery store and trying to hide it was just too humorous for me to stay angry.

As the chuckling died down, I noticed that the girls had interlaced their fingers together and were holding hands on my chest.

"So... That was new, what you two just did," I said, wanting to keep them talking. "I already know how Abby felt about it, but what are your thoughts, Katie?"

She smiled and said, "It was actually better than I was expecting. There wasn't a plan or anything, of course. Just did what felt good."

"No regrets?" Abby asked.

"Only that I made you think I was using you against Beth. I'm still sorry about that."

There was a long pause, and it seemed like Abby was trying to stay out of the conversation for now, so I spoke up again.

"So, do you think this could all work? With the three of us? You know I love you, Katie, and we're so good together, and while I'm certainly stuck with Abby, I'm surprisingly comfortable with the Bond now. I wouldn't want to give it up, even if I could."

I gave her some time to decide how to answer. Eventually she spoke up.

"There's actually something that has been on my mind that's really bothering me. Something that came up last night. I think we need to talk it through before I can answer that." She was acting a bit evasive, but her words seemed heartfelt.

"Okay, what is it?" Abby finally spoke up.

She sighed. "Well, Abby, it's about sex... between you and Justin."

The Talk - Abby

I blinked a couple times, then looked up at Justin. I couldn't tell whether he or I was more shocked.

He simply arched his eyebrows in surprise and then I felt a mental shrug from him. He didn't really know what Katie was talking about, either.

"What?" I finally said. "You aren't like... accusing us, right? You know we haven't done anything, other than kissing in the parking lot today."

"Oh, I know that," she quickly answered, "I was referring to how things will go in the future. For you, Abby. Let me try to explain.

1...56789...11