An Unplanned Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His head was between her legs, now. She had lifted her knees up into the air and spread them wide. I could feel her desire to reach up and caress her own breasts as he kissed along the inside of her thigh. She was embarrassed, though, not wanting to be seen touching herself in a sexual way. Her hands were clenched into fists, holding onto the sheets to her sides to keep from touching herself.

But, of course, I wanted a show. I didn't want to see restraint, I wanted to see Justin ravish her, and see her enjoy it in every way possible. I started trying to Urge her to do it.

Justin had started gently sucking the inside of Abby's thigh, just to the side of where she really wanted him. He was teasing, and she was losing control.

Abruptly, she released her grip on the sheets and shoved her hands into Justin's hair. With gentle pressure, she was trying to guide him. He was smiling, I could see from where I was sitting, and trying not to chuckle.

Eventually, Abby clenched his hair in her fists and forced him. It had to be painful, but he didn't protest. Instead he obediently moved and planted his mouth over her clit, causing her to immediately release her grip.

With the first suck and flick of his tongue, Abby moaned loudly, then her hands shot up to cover her mouth. She didn't stop, though, but continued to make similar noises through her nose.

I realized with a start that my own hands were on my chest, slid up under my shirt to pinch my nipples with my slickened fingers, and my hips were rolling in perfect sync with Abby's. I didn't remember moving, or even wanting to. Was Abby somehow controlling that? I didn't care.

Justin's technique was sloppy, energetic, and enthusiastic. It was perfect for this moment. Abby's body rushed right back to the edge and she pulled us into another orgasm within just a couple minutes of the last one.

It took us longer to recover afterwards. By the time I got my eyes open, Justin was sitting up on his knees, glancing back and forth between Abby and I. I had subconsciously spread my knees wide towards the bed, putting my clenching womanhood on full display for him. It was totally worth it, though, as I could see his erection throbbing from my angle. It would appear, straining upwards, then relax and disappear where I couldn't see it behind his leg.

"He looks excited," I told Justin with a smile.

"He likes what he sees!" Justin replied.

I'm nervous, Abby sent to me. I realized she was looking at me for help, feeling more than just nerves. She was fighting down real fear.

This was her first time. She had reasons to be afraid. Like all women that had ever been in her situation, she was anticipating an unknown amount of pain in the most sensitive place of her body. I decided to step in and slow things down a bit.

I got up onto my knees, shucking my underwear off the rest of the way and tossing them onto the pile, before scrambling over to the bed.

"Hold on a second, Justin, let's make sure she's ready."

"Of course," he said, adding some concern and compassion to his own voice.

He lifted her legs gently and slid his knees under her thighs, bringing himself almost close enough to enter her, but held himself there. Abby was noticeably tense, anticipating his next move, but he only put his hands on her knees, then slowly slid them up her sides to her chest, then back down, trying to calm her.

Abby reached her hand out to me, and I clasped it, wanting to offer some support but transfixed by what was right in front of my eyes. My anticipation was making me more excited, but also making her more nervous. I got the strange impression that she feared it was going to be painful and that I was looking forward to seeing that pain. It was a muddled thought, and frankly, it was totally illogical. Why would I be excited for Abby to be in pain, when I would be feeling it, too? I chalked it up to her anxiety, and tried to reassure her.

"You need to relax, you're so tense," Justin said.

"I'm sorry, I'm trying," Abby replied.

This wasn't working, now she was angry at herself for not being able to relax. He was still gently stroking her, running his hands over her shoulders and down her arms.

I reached down with my free hand in between Abby's legs. Gently, I pushed one finger inside her, finding her somewhat tight, though that might just be her own tension.

"You feel this, right? It doesn't hurt. You've done this much before," I told her.

She didn't say anything, she was just laying there with her eyes closed and trying to focus on her breathing.

I pulled back and added a second finger alongside the first. It took more pressure, and Abby's eyes popped open in surprise, but they went in.

"And this?" I asked, but I already knew. There had been a quick sharp pain, but it passed rapidly and just left a comfortable feeling of fullness.

Abby took a deep breath, then let it out slowly. She nodded to me, and I could feel her acceptance. She still had that anticipation of something unpleasant, like she was holding out her arm to a nurse to get her blood drawn.

I withdrew my fingers and then gently grabbed Justin's firm erection, pulling him forward and lining him up.

Abby kept her focus on his face, while I could only watch with fascination as the head of his cock disappeared inside another woman. I felt goosebumps all over me at seeing my fantasy fulfilled. There was a moment of confusion, where one part of my mind was worried about feeling some jealousy or regret. Even though those negative feelings didn't arise, the worry still took a few moments to recede. Of course, it may be possible that I was simply getting echoes of Abby's concern.

When I tried to interpret how she was feeling, though, it was a jumbled mess of elation, love, and a residue of fear for pain that still hadn't arrived.

Then, after a few moments of slow, continuous pressure, Justin and Abby were finally fully coupled, with their bodies pressed together, and they both groaned in pleasure and relief, and all of my thoughts scattered away. Abby quickly lifted her legs to wrap them around Justin's body, and she began rocking, trying to push him into a rhythm.

I heard the sounds of his pleasure as he started thrusting and felt how her body was reacting. With my eyes closed, I could mentally put myself in her place and it felt like it was just the two of us having a moment together. With my eyes open, the perspective shifted, and I was assaulted by the erotic sight of my man fucking another woman right in front of me.

It was bliss.

I didn't try to think, just let myself watch and feel, trying to simply experience, and remember, everything going on in front of me.

Abby's next orgasm took us both by surprise. Her guilt had left long ago, after realizing how much I was enjoying myself, and she fed off of my arousal. I was surprised to realize that I was holding her hand. Our fingers were interlocked and she clenched my hand tightly. I clenched back, shuddering with pleasure as my own body felt a climax, too.

On impulse, I leaned over and kissed Abby's lips as she started to relax again, then turned and raised my head a little, so I could watch the shadowed outline of Justin's hips. There was enough light to see him thrust into her, and I loved watching that.

"Abby, I'm..." Justin said, starting to jerk as he was losing his rhythm.

We all knew the signs well enough. Abby had seen, and felt, the way he behaved when he was getting close. The difference was that in previous times, he was inside of me, and I've been on birth control for years.

I felt the question from Abby, and we turned to look at each other. We didn't need words, didn't even need to use the Bond to communicate. She wanted this, but not if I would be hurt by it. There was a risk that she would get pregnant, even on the first try, and she wanted that.

I felt goosebumps all over my body, and I felt like I was going to pass out from the pleasure. I thought I knew the depths of this kinky side of me. I thought there could be nothing better than watching Justin, my love, my future husband, have sex with another woman. But the idea of him knocking her up... my man, filling this woman with his seed, planting a baby inside her, while I'm on the side just watching... It felt like a shot of ice water had been injected into my bloodstream, and as the cold sensation passed, I felt pure pleasure.

We both turned to him and nodded, and we felt him let go.

Just a couple thrusts later, he slammed deep, then began to shudder. We could feel it: the pulsing, the throbbing, the liquid warmth. I pushed us right into another orgasm, this time pressing my free hand over my pubic mound and squeezing, adding more sensation.

"I love you both so much," Justin said, after finally catching his breath.

I was grinning at him. I didn't think any words were necessary. It should be obvious at this point that this was exactly what I wanted. Exactly what Abby wanted, too, I could tell.

I squeezed Abby's hand, mentally throwing a giant ball of love at her. She returned the gesture, along with a profound sense of relief and a feeling of belonging that she hadn't expected to find here.

She finally accepted that this was her home, now, with us.

Epilogue - Abby

"It's about damn time you guys..." Cliff said, abruptly going silent as he and his wife Sarah stepped out into the clearing from the boundary forest.

As soon as we were certain that I was pregnant, we had started planning this trip. It was only fair that we tell my family about the grandchild on the way. We wanted to spend more than a day, if we were going to make this trip, but due to scheduling issues with our jobs, it took way too long for all three of us to get a week off together.

Katie had quit her job at the clothing store in the mall, and the two of us applied together for some open office positions next door to the machine shop where Justin worked. We had a unique situation, and were lucky to find a place that had some understanding and was willing to take us both. Katie's experience had her quickly taking a spot in Human Resources, while I ended up as an assistant to the lead design engineer.

While we were still planning, Katie missed her period, and we had a small celebration. As long as our unconventional relationship didn't cause friction with my family, we'd have even more good news to pass on.

At this point, I was quite obviously pregnant. I was about to enter my third trimester, and was making no attempt to hide the fact.

I gave my brother a smile, trying to reassure him. I was truly happy with my life, now, and hoped that my expression would show that.

He stumbled forward, finally getting his wits back and giving me a hug. Sarah was already hugging Katie, since they had left on good terms the last time they had seen each other.

"So, um, the three of you, then?" Cliff asked me awkwardly. He had dropped his voice, not wanting to offend anyone by making incorrect assumptions.

"Actually, soon to be five," Katie loudly broke in.

Sarah stepped back from her, looking confused, and Cliff just stared at her. Katie was grinning, and when she realized they didn't understand, she stuck out her own belly and gave it a rub. She wasn't quite three months along, but with her tiny frame, it was obvious when she pointed it out.

My brother and his wife just looked at each other, wide-eyed, then everyone looked at Justin, who smiled with a mixture of pride and embarrassment.

"Damn," Cliff said, under his breath.

I couldn't help it, I just started giggling, and Katie was right there with me.

After a while, we had all calmed down. Cliff was obviously trying to tell us something and wasn't sure how to break the news. He was awkwardly scratching the back of his head and looking around.

"Is there something wrong?" Justin asked.

"Well no, not really," Cliff replied, "I just kind of expected you three to be here months ago. I kept tabs on Paul, so that option would be open for you, but he's seeing someone now."

I just shrugged. If he was expecting me to be disappointed, or to go into a jealous rage, I was going to have to let him down. I really had no feelings left for Paul. Good luck to him.

I heard a sigh of relief from Sarah.

"We weren't sure how you were going to take that news," she said, "but I can see it doesn't bother you."

"Nope!" I said happily.

"So, does this mean you're ready to come inside and see the rest of the family?" Cliff asked.

Justin quickly replied, "Yep, we all have this week off. Abby said you have a spare room we can use, but if that's going to be an issue, we can find accommodations somewhere else."

"Since we have you here to help us, Cliff, we should run back to the car and get the rest of our bags," Katie added. "That way, we will only have to make one trip."

We all turned towards the little dirt road behind us, where we'd parked our car under an overhang that looked like a natural formation. It was outside of the magical protection of the town, and it was the safest place to leave a vehicle.

Katie and I hung back a little, letting the other three walk ahead. She glanced at me, and I gave her a sly smile. We knew the truth about this week.

We'd cleared off our table at home when Katie found out she was pregnant. We'd put her engagement ring on her dresser for safekeeping while we laid out our little celebratory dinner feast. A few weeks later, it vanished.

Justin thought he could keep a surprise from us, since I was no longer able to see his thoughts. But Katie and I were cunning enough to figure out what he was hiding.

She'd found his hiding spot, in his Jeep. There, he had hidden her engagement ring, along with a second ring box with a similar ring with a different design.

He was planning something new. Some new proposal for the two of us. There were legal issues. He couldn't marry us both, not in this country. But there were other options, Katie and I had been secretly researching all the different ways people had made this kind of arrangement work.

Whatever he had planned, he was going to do it soon. I'd discovered both ring boxes in one of Justin's bags he'd brought on this trip.

No matter how this week went, we'd agreed to at least act surprised. After all, we did appreciate his efforts at making us both happy.

Justin was pulling the last two bags out of Katie's trunk, and he turned around to look at us. He narrowed his eyes, perhaps wondering what we were thinking.

It was easy to distract him, though. I just reached over and grabbed Katie's hand and pulled her towards me. She grinned and lifted up on her toes to kiss me. We let it drag on a bit too long... it definitely wasn't proper to be so overtly affectionate in front of my brother and sister-in-law, but it had the desired effect. When we looked back, Justin's cheeks were red, and he was thoroughly distracted.

Yes, I loved them both, indeed.

Now it was time to face my family, and see what our future held.

1...67891011