An Unplanned Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
An accident at sea and marooned on an island in a storm.
12.3k words
4.66
15.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 1.

My dream was confusing it felt like I was caught in a giant washing machine. I was tossed around and submerged in water. I was very cold and soaked through. Everything was dark and I didn't know which way was up. I tasted salt and gagged. I was exhausted and disorientated. I think I just surrendered to my fate: I had no will to continue and had no strength left. I lost consciousness.

I woke and opened my eyes. It was dark: I was in a bed on my back. I tried to move and wished I hadn't. My body felt beaten, bruised, strained and exhausted. I ran my hand over my chest and located several medical dressing patches. My head was starting to pound and I could hear my heartbeat loudly in my ears. I slipped either back into sleep or lost consciousness. Either way it was a release from the pain in my head.

I woke again and I think some time had passed. How much I couldn't say- minutes, hours or days? The room was lighter and I immediately realised this wasn't a room I recognised and it clearly wasn't a hospital. Where the heck was I? I threw the lacy duvet back and sat up. My whole body hurt: bruises were starting to form over my chest, arms and thighs. I observed that there were more medical dressings covering my body, some were dark with traces of blood. I flexed my fingers, hands, feet and legs. I didn't think that anything was broken, but I felt like I had been hit by a bus. I then realised that I was almost naked. Where were my clothes? I wore only a pair of ladies panties. They were red satin: shiny and soft. What had happened to me? Had I been drugged and beaten? Where was I?

There was a light tap on the door. The door opened and an attractive woman entered the room. I guessed she was in her mid-thirties. I noticed her sleek dark bob haircut, but was drawn to her beautiful dark eyes. She wore dark leggings and a pale blue thick woollen jumper. Even dressed casually she appeared exotic. I pulled the duvet over myself in an effort to maintain my dignity.

"You're awake, that's an improvement- how do you feel?"

"I have a headache from hell. If you find the elephant that trampled me tell him I want a rematch. I'm confused, bruised, but ok I guess. I assume I have you to thank for the medical treatment?"

She laughed at my attempt at humour.

"Sorry I haven't seen any elephants. Yes, I was in the medical profession in a previous life. I'll get you something for your headache," she replied with a smile.

"Thank you again. I'm sorry I don't know your name."

"Catherine."

"Thank you Catherine. Any chance I can get my clothes?"

"Sorry, but they were severely damaged. To be honest they're not much more than rags."

I accepted the situation, now I needed to work to resolve who, where, what, how and why.

"Oh! Where am I?" I asked.

"I appreciate you're disorientated, but may we go back to introductions. What's your name?"

"My name is..." and then I stalled.

Peter? Paul? Phillip? My expression must have been one of confusion and fear.

"You took a big knock to your head. I think you have a concussion. It might take a short while for you to get back to normal."

"Let's go with Phillip for now," I suggested touching the dressing on my forehead.

"It's nice to meet you Phillip. This is the house I share with my two friends."

"How did I get here?"

"We carried you here after we found you washed up on our beach."

"Your beach?"

"Yes, we live on a small island."

Okay so no chance of a taxi back home then. Where was home? Another problem! What had happened to me? What island?

"May I use your phone?" I asked.

"Sorry the phones are out, and at the moment the radio isn't so good due to the storm interference."

I realised the noise I was hearing was heavy rain may be even hail drumming on the window. Was that thunder I could hear or waves crashing against cliffs? Who would I call anyway? Parents? Blank! Wife? Partner? Friend? This was frightening.

"Ok, fair enough. I'm sorry for causing you trouble."

It appeared that I was stuck here for a while. Well at least the locals appeared friendly. Catherine had a kind smile and if she had intended to harm me could have abandoned me on the beach.

"No trouble. Let me see if I can find some clothes for you. We can't have you running around nearly naked: it's too much of a distraction."

"Ok, thank you," I stammered feeling my face warm.

She left me alone. I lay back and covered myself to keep warm. Almost all of my normal body hair was gone leaving me almost smooth. I remembered having body hair! The soft silky sheet felt strange, and yet sensual against my skin. I checked the room noting small feminine touches. I observed pink curtains that matched the bed linen. A long red satin robe hung on the door. A collection of cosmetics and jewellery items were neatly arranged on a dressing table. There were several hooks for pictures, but the walls were bare, as if they had been recently removed. It was a simple room, but tidy. Wardrobes and drawers were closed concealing the contents. My observations were interrupted by a tap at the door.

"Please come in," I invited.

I was expecting Catherine, but the door opened to reveal a different lady of similar age with shoulder length wavy blonde hair and very blue eyes. She wore a wine red dress, matching jacket and heeled court shoes. I instantly liked her smile.

"Hello Phillip, I'm Elizabeth."

"Hi. It's good to meet you Elizabeth. Is this your room?"

"No, this is Samantha's room. She sat with you last night and is currently resting," she said walking to the bed and sitting beside me.

"Sorry, I have been a real pain."

"No, you had an accident and were hurt. With the storm we couldn't call for the boat or helicopter to collect you, so we brought you to our house. Your clothes were badly torn, but I have some underwear that hopefully will fit, leggings, a top, jumper and socks. You will feel better dressed and warmer. I also have something for your headache and a glass of water."

"You are very kind."

"How are your dressings?" she asked as she placed a soft warm hand on my cheek.

"Okay I think. Catherine is a fine medic."

I swallowed the two pills and drank the water. I discreetly removed the red panties and pulled on the clean underwear: there was no hiding that they were high legged black satin panties with a small red bow on the waistband. I guided the black leggings over my legs. The socks were bright pink, fluffy and warm. There was a pink long sleeved top with a polo neck. The jumper was the same bright pink. I felt a little more relaxed now I was partially covered, but very self conscious of wearing women's clothing. I stood and picked up the pink top. Why had they chosen pink clothes? Part of my brain argued that they were just clothes and I would be better dressed than naked.

"You have good legs," Elizabeth complimented me.

I felt my face flush.

"Thanks, shame about the rest of me," I replied as I pulled the pink top over my head.

"Don't be like that, you obviously take care of yourself, you're trim without being all muscle."

I was struggling with the pink top as it was form fitting and probably a size too small.

"Please let me help you," offered Elizabeth.

I surrendered and allowed her to pull the garment into place. I found myself with her warm arms wrapped around my chest when Catherine entered the room.

"You just can't keep your hands off him," Catherine joked.

Elizabeth stepped back as if electrocuted.

"Elizabeth was just helping me dress as I didn't want to disturb the dressings."

"I'm teasing. You don't need to explain," replied Catherine hugging Elizabeth from behind and kissing her neck.

Elizabeth responded by turning and kissing Catherine full on the lips.

"You're just being jealous," admonished Elizabeth playfully.

"You must be hungry?" queried Catherine looking at me with her big brown eyes.

I nodded.

"How long have I been here?" I asked as I wrestled with the jumper.

"Three nights and two days," reported a new voice from the doorway.

I looked over and found a third lady with luscious red hair with smiling green eyes.

"And you must be the lovely Samantha?" I asked.

"Oh lovely am I?" she challenged with a grin.

An image from a long forgotten film flashed through my head. A blonde, a brunette and a red head: something about witches? The thought escaped me.

Samantha wore a royal blue dress that clung to her curves, nude tights and ballet flats. She sat next to me on the bed. She rested her hand on my thigh.

"Thank you for your hospitality and allowing me to sleep in your bed," I offered.

"It's okay Goldilocks, we aren't the three bad bears. We have been able to keep an eye on you while you were out of it," she said.

"I think we need to do something with your hair," Catherine observed tugging at a stray lock.

"We'll go and start on dinner, do you have any allergies?" asked Elizabeth.

"Not that I know of, but the I don't know much at the moment."

Samantha and Elizabeth departed leaving me alone with Catherine.

"Come and sit here," she instructed indicating the seat in front of the dressing table.

She had a tone that was used to being in charge. I sat and caught my reflection. I was average height, slim build, longish light brown hair and brown eyes. The pink jumper felt alien, but I didn't recognise my face. Catherine brushed my hair until it was tidy. She retrieved a pink ribbon from the dressing table and secured my hair into a high pony tail.

"You have lovely hair. I can see why you keep it long."

"Thank you, you're very kind."

She held my hands and kissed me on the forehead.

"Let me give you a quick tour and then I'll feed you."

She led me by the hand from the bedroom into a hallway.

"You have seen Samantha's room. This is my room. This is Elizabeth's room and the main bathroom. We had a lot of fun in there cleaning you up."

I felt my face warm and I am sure it was bright red. I am sure I was being over sensitive, but I felt embarrassed by everything.

"So you were the one who washed me?"

"Nope, we all did. You were unconscious, so dead weight and injured. You were covered in mud, sand, oil, something very sticky and blood from your many shallow wounds."

"Sorry for that!" I replied.

"I don't think you would have chosen to arrive as you did. You were lucky we were just checking the jetty because of the storm. I hate to think what would have happened if we hadn't seen you. Cleaning you up was a change to our usual, ur, um... activities!"

We passed three other doors, but I was not told about them. I assumed storage or an office for whatever they did for work.

"This is the lounge."

It was a large open space with a large fireplace. A real log fire burned in the hearth. A huge TV dominated one wall with a wraparound sofa. A series of glass folding doors looked out towards the sea. We passed another doorway.

"This is the dining room for special occasions."

The room had a dark wooden oval table with eight chairs in the centre. The walls were bare, but I noticed hooks to hang pictures. So this was another room with no pictures.

"And this is the kitchen."

Samantha and Elizabeth were busy preparing food on the main worktop. There was another less formal dining table and chairs in light oak. Samantha pushed me gently into a seat. Elizabeth placed a steaming bowl of stew in front of me, but handed the spoon to Catherine. The aroma was divine.

"I think I can feed myself," I objected.

"Now I hope you are going to be a good baby."

I acquiesced. The chicken stew was very tasty and after my forced fast for a couple of days I was hungry. The bowl was quickly empty. I quickly drank a mug of tea: at least I was permitted to do that myself.

"Thank you that was lovely. I would like to send my compliments to the chef."

"You are very polite, have a cute bum and lovely hair. I think I'm in love," teased Samantha stroking my thigh.

"Behave!" cautioned Catherine. It was said almost playfully, but there was an edge to it.

"I would invite you for a walk outside, but it's not safe with the storm. Why don't we talk in the lounge?" suggested Elizabeth.

"I would like that, but do you need a hand to wash the dishes?" I asked

"You are kind, but Samantha will load the washer," advised Catherine.

Once we were sat on the sofa, I was certain I heard raised voices from the kitchen, but Elizabeth had most of my attention. She sat very close and rested her hand on my thigh. She had such beautiful blue eyes and long eye lashes.

"It's okay, sometimes Sam pushes the boundaries, but Catherine will sort it."

"My presence here has caused a conflict. I am very sorry. How long will the storm last so I can get out of your way?"

"Probably a couple of days and that unfortunately means being restricted to the house. I assure you, you are not in the way. We don't have many visitors. It's nice to talk with someone face to face that is different."

"I will try and play nicely. Tell me about you. What do you do for work?" I asked.

"I am a consultant in my field. I also write and mark exam papers."

"Wow. So you are a professor or something?"

She laughed. It was delightful to hear.

"Nope, but I do have a master's degree."

"I knew you were smart and beautiful."

"So what do you do?"

"Brain surgeon, part time airline pilot and at the weekend I wash people cars."

"What? Wait! You made that up," she squeaked with another laugh.

"Yes."

She stopped laughing and I her face dropped. I thought she was going to cry.

"That wasn't funny was it? You have lost your memory," she whispered.

"It's okay, I like hearing you laugh," I reassured her with a smile.

"Do you remember anything?"

"I can remember how to talk obviously. In fact I remember lots of things, facts, but not much about me. I remember the first house I lived in, I think I have a younger sister, and I think her name is Zoe. I remember receiving my exam certificates, probably triggered by you mentioning your master's degree. I don't remember much personal stuff. I guess my brain stored all that stuff in one place and now its sort of locked out until it reboots. That makes me sound like a robot, doesn't it? I wonder how I washed up on your beach. I guess I was on a boat and there was an accident, or maybe a plane crash, but I can't be sure. I remember being in the water being tumbled about, but nothing before and then nothing after until I woke this morning."

"It will come back- just give it time."

"Time heals all wounds. I guess I should consider myself very lucky: if I hadn't washed up here I wouldn't be talking with you."

"How are your injuries?"

"With the exception of my head I think they are all so minor, a little sore, but I'll live. The bump on the head and losing my memory is the worse part. I guess it could have been much worse. I was really lucky. So what do you to pass the time during storm?"

"You want to watch a movie?"

"I thought the phones were out? So- no TV and no internet?"

"We have DVD's just for this type of situation."

"Okay."

We spent the remainder of the afternoon watching movies. It was background noise: I was more interested in my hosts. Catherine came and checked on us and Sam brought us tea, but mostly left us alone. Elizabeth liked to hold my hand. She was warm and soft. We talked a lot, and clearly I had retained much of my general knowledge memory. We appeared to have made an instant connection. We discussed world affairs, literature and places we had visited. The four of us all met up later for dinner in the kitchen. Catherine had changed into a black satin dress and four inch patent heels.

"You okay?" asked Catherine.

"Yes, I feel better thank you, the headache is nearly gone. I just feel a little underdressed with all you beautiful ladies around me. I feel I should be in a tux for formal dinner. Not that I am ungrateful for the loan of the clothes."

"I will see what I can do for tomorrow," replied Catherine patting my arm.

We ate lasagne with garlic bread, but I skipped the wine. My eyelids were becoming heavy and I stifled a yawn. How could I be tired I had slept for so long?

"Why don't you retire early? Your body needs the rest to heal itself," suggested Catherine noticing my fatigue.

"Yes, I'm sorry: I guess I'm still not quite with it. Please accept my apologies lovely ladies. If I may trouble you for a blanket I'll crash on your sofa."

"You will not!" declared Catherine.

"You can't sleep on the sofa: it won't be good for your back," responded Samantha.

"I agree. Take my bed," offered Elizabeth.

"I don't want to be a burden."

"I promise I don't bite. If you would prefer I can sleep with Catherine, but I think it would be better if you had someone close if you need anything and I would prefer if you shared my bed," suggested Elizabeth with a look that wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Okay, I promise to stay on my side of the bed, and I won't bite either."

"Oh, it's your side of the bed? Claiming bed rights?" she giggled.

"Sorry, that came out wrong."

"I'm only teasing: it's good that you are feeling better."

"Call me if you need any of the dressings replacing," added Catherine.

Elizabeth led me by the hand to her room. She had small, soft, warm hands with short polished nails. Her room had pale pink walls, white oak furniture and a double bed.

"Which side of the bed do you sleep?" I asked.

She pointed to the side nearest the door.

"We can switch if you prefer?" she offered.

"No, I have disrupted too much already."

I removed the jumper.

"Come on, let me help you undress."

Elizabeth quickly undressed me leaving me in the underwear.

"Do you want to borrow a night dress?" she asked smiling.

"I think I am okay. If you would prefer I cover up I can wear the top."

"No, you're good."

I slid between the cool cream satin sheets. Elizabeth quickly disrobed and I turned to give her privacy, not that she seemed concerned. I wasn't expecting her to sleep immediately. She slipped in behind me. She kissed my neck. I felt the satin of her nightwear against my skin. Fortunately my fatigue was affecting other body parts and so was thankfully still. At least I didn't humiliate myself with being aroused.

"Goodnight, sleep well."

"Goodnight Elizabeth and thank you for everything," I replied.

I closed my eyes and I was quickly asleep. I don't remember the details of my dreams, but had the impression of spinning while wrapped up in multi coloured satin.

*

Day 2.

The next morning I woke early. I could still hear the maelstrom of the storm lashing the house. Rain and hail rattled against the windows punctuated with bright flashes of lightning and epic rumbles of thunder. Elizabeth was still sleeping: she looked very peaceful and beautiful. I felt suddenly guilty- was I married or in a relationship? We hadn't done anything except sleep, but would my wife or my partner understand? I hoped that they would. I dressed in the leggings and top. I headed for the bathroom. After using the facility I checked my face in the mirror. Even my own face seemed a stranger. I rubbed my face and decided I needed a shave.

I exited the bathroom and nearly collided with Catherine. At least I thought it was Catherine.

"Apologies, my fault," I exclaimed almost by instinct.

Catherine was wearing a black shiny cat-suit, tight corset and very high spike heeled boots. She also appeared to be a little out of breath.

"Oh, hi, um, let me change and I will meet you in the kitchen," she responded.

She kissed me on the cheek and disappeared into her bedroom. What had just happened? I headed for the kitchen in a daze. I sat at the same chair I had occupied yesterday and waited for Catherine. I replayed the encounter in the hallway and found myself aroused. At least it still worked. I reflected on what I had seen: tight black shiny latex that accentuated every curve, the corset that was tightly laced down her spine and those amazing boots.