An Unplanned Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thirty minutes passed. Catherine appeared, and as promised had changed. She was now wearing a red satin blouse, black pencil skirt, black stockings and high heels. She looked gorgeous. Did these ladies always dress this way?

"Good morning, did you sleep okay?" she asked as if this was normal.

May be it was?

"Like a baby," I replied with a smile.

"That is good to hear. Coffee?" she asked.

"Sure, thank you."

"You probably want an explanation for earlier?" she asked placing a mug in front of me.

"It's not my place to question what happens in your house. Please forgive my intrusion."

"I must confess I was surprised to see you awake so early," she admitted.

"Catherine, my apologies I shouldn't have been wandering about, but I needed the bathroom. You don't owe me anything. I, however, owe you a great deal. You probably saved my life. I didn't see anything except a beautiful lady in the hallway."

She smiled.

"You are very kind and courteous and I like that. The three of us live here away from civilisation because of our lifestyle. I think you're very discreet. Sam was being disrespectful yesterday and needed... some... quiet time."

To me it seemed she was filtering her language, finding a way of saying something without really saying it. Why would Sam requiring quiet time need Catherine to be dressed like that?

"I am sorry that I have disturbed your sanctuary. All three of you have been very kind to me. I am a total stranger dumped on your doorstep, well ship wrecked on your beach. I hope my presence doesn't cause any problems. I will leave just as soon as I am able."

Catherine appeared to be deep in thought, perhaps considering my response and deciding what she could say or not say.

"I like to be dominant, if you know what I mean, and Sam is my submissive."

My brain replayed the image of Catherine in her black outfit. Clearly my short term memory was working. Several dozen images of dungeons, bondage equipment and restraints played in my mind. I had no idea if this was imagery from a film or something I had seen in my past. Clearly parts of my memory were unaffected.

"I hope Samantha wasn't punished because of me."

"You want to be punished instead?" she quipped with a laugh.

My heart rate doubled as I shook my head.

"As long as it's consensual who am I to judge," I offered.

"You have an open mind. I think you're a sincere and trusting person."

"I would hope that I am all those things."

"After breakfast, I think we need to get you bathed, wash your hair and then if you are open to it dress you a little differently. What do you say?"

"A bath does sound good."

Elizabeth made an appearance: a vision in a pale pink: skater dress, tights and heels. She walked behind me.

"Good morning," she greeted kissing me on my cheek.

"Morning," I stammered.

"Did you sleep okay?"

"I think so, I closed my eyes and then it was morning. Thank you for sharing your bed."

"It was nice to have someone warm to cuddle up to," she reported.

"I guess I have been replaced," countered Catherine.

"No-one is being replaced!" declared Elizabeth hugging Catherine.

I drank my coffee. We ate croissants with apricot jam. It was civilised considering we appeared to be so isolated.

"Come with me," instructed Catherine.

There was a silent exchange between the Catherine and Elizabeth. I followed Catherine to her bedroom. I don't know what I was expecting, but cream walls and matching bed linen wasn't it. It was elegant, feminine, but conservative.

"I have the master bedroom so it has the benefit of the en-suite bathroom. Run the water and then strip. I will be back in a minute. Oh and here is a razor."

The bath was run, and I removed my clothes except for the underwear. Catherine returned and poured some bath foam into the swirling water.

I shaved my three day old stubble at the sink. I felt better clean shaven.

"That's much better. Come on take your panties off. In you go, but don't wash your hair."

My panties? I stepped into the lovely warm water and submerged my body. Several of the dressings came away revealing the shallow injuries. I also noted that any remaining body hair was less. I felt smoother. I liked it.

"I think you have had long enough splashing around. Into the shower and wash your hair."

I stepped from the bath and entered the shower. I don't know why I had to bathe and then shower, but I did was instructed. As I washed what remaining body hair I had including my pubic area washed away leaving my body hairless. It was an unexpected surprise, but it felt amazing.

"There is body wash, shampoo and conditioner on the shelf."

I followed the instructions. The feminine smell enveloped me. I felt clean and refreshed. Catherine waited and embraced me in a super sized soft white towel. She wrapped another round my head. I was soon dry and warm. It was strange I felt quite comfortable being naked in her presence. She led me into the bedroom. A dress and silky underwear lay on the bed.

"Will you let me dress you? It will be our little secret."

"You want me to wear a dress?" I asked softly.

"I am sure you have taken part in fancy dress before. I may have a pair of leggings and another jumper, but yesterday you said you felt underdressed compared to us. I want you to be comfortable. I hoped you would try this. No-one here will judge you."

Her words echoed through my head. What was I doing? They were only clothes? Who would know? What would it be like? Dare I?

"I didn't quite mean..."

I couldn't find words. Admittedly it was an escalation on the previous day, but I had been effectively feminised.

"I know. There are no judgements here," she assured me.

She waited while my brain completed several cartwheels. I was back in that washing machine of chaos.

"Okay."

How could that one word affect me so deeply? What was I doing? I felt aroused, but my cock didn't respond. I couldn't explain it. She handed me black satin panties. I stepped into them and adjusted them at my waist. They were a good fit and surprisingly comfortable. They had lace trim around the legs and waistband. These were the third pair of panties I had worn. Or was it more while I was unconscious?

"I agree with Samantha, you have lovely legs and a cute bum."

"Thanks, I think you have all seen too much of it."

A matching bra was drawn up my chest and I fed my arms through the straps. It felt tight when adjusted. She then inserted prosthetic latex breast forms into the cups.

"Is your bra comfortable?"

My bra? Was it comfortable? I had no point of reference. It felt secure and firm around my chest and over my shoulders.

"Yes, it's okay I think."

"You remember I said I was a dominant, well I have a few things for when I dress my special guests."

That raised more questions than it answered. I didn't think I could ask too many questions at this stage. She checked my hands focusing on my nails. She ran a file across several nails until she was satisfied.

"We don't want snags. We can do a proper manicure later."

She handed me hold up black sheer stockings with lace tops.

"Put them on like socks, but don't be too rough."

I complied carefully working them up my legs until they were up to my mid-thigh. Catherine made some minor adjustments so they were level on my thighs. She dropped a satin slip over my head and then directed me to step into the navy dress. She pulled it into place and zipped up the back. It was knee length with a round neck and three quarter sleeves. The petticoat felt soft against my bare flesh and tickled my legs through the stockings.

"You look good. Let's do something with your hair."

She used a hairdryer and several other hair devices to style my hair. I looked in the mirror and I didn't recognise the person looking back.

"You like what you see?"

"Wow, that's me?"

"Pretty isn't she? Oh, wait, I forgot shoes. I'll be right back."

"Try these."

She set low heeled black patent court shoes on the floor. I stepped into them. They had perhaps an inch heel, but they felt strange.

"They are a good fit?"

"Ah, um, yes, I think so."

"A lucky guess! Why don't we go and say hello to Elizabeth? Take small steps baby."

What would Elizabeth think or say? Catherine took my hand and squeezed it to reassure me. We found Elizabeth in the lounge on the radio. She did a double take when she saw us. She pulled off her headset and raced over to me with a wide smile.

"Well hello beautiful," she said kissing me fully on my lips.

"Hi," I replied unable to find a suitable response.

"I have some news: I think I know who you are. Speaking with the coast guard there were only three people who were involved in recent boating accidents and were listed missing. One has been found and identified. Only one matches your description."

Elizabeth called me by my name and a hundred images flooded into my mind. It felt like a Matrix moment. Most of my life rushed back. It was like watching a video on fast forward. I was single, an IT consultant and did have a sister called Zoe.

"Yes, I remember a bit more. I am Phillip."

"Well, I think you are more Philippa right now," suggested Catherine gently.

"I think I like you as Philippa. Are you okay?" asked Elizabeth touching my hair.

"Yes, I think that restored most of my memory, but still nothing about the accident," I revealed still concerned that I didn't know what had happened to me.

"It will come back in time. Be patient!"

"Did the coastguard say anything about the accident?"

"No, they didn't give details."

I paused and nodded accepting the news.

"Where is Samantha?" I asked.

"Oh she is your favourite is she?" teased Elizabeth kissing me again.

"No, you're all amazing. You all rescued me, cleaned me up and gave me somewhere to stay during this storm."

"She is in her room sulking after her punishment," reported Catherine.

"I will make some lunch. Why don't you go and ask her to join us," suggested Elizabeth kissing me again.

"Okay, but then I would like to spend some time with you and answer some of those questions from yesterday," I suggested.

"I would really like that too," reported Elizabeth.

I walked down the corridor. I was very conscious of the stockings being caressed by the satin petticoat. The shoes would definitely take some getting used to. I tapped gently on the bedroom door.

"Go away," called a sulky voice.

"Hello Samantha, it's me...um... Phillip, may I come in?"

"Oh... yes... please come in."

I opened the door and found her sat on the bed hugging a pillow.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine, but look at you," she replied with a broad grin.

"Oh, right the dress. Catherine's idea," I said feeling my face burn.

Why had I agreed to this? I was so embarrassed. Was I making an excuse, blaming someone else for my decision to acquiesce? I agreed to this I reminded myself.

"It looks really good on you."

I sat on the edge of the bed beside her and held her hand.

"Have you been here alone crying?"

"Yes, I was disrespectful to Catherine yesterday, and I should have been sensitive to your situation. I am sorry Phillip, or are you Pippa?"

"Elizabeth has decided I am Philippa. So you were naughty and sent to your room?" I asked gently.

"No, I was spanked by Catherine and was sent here to think about my behaviour."

"Oh, Catherine beat you?" I asked surprised by the revelation.

"No, it's not like that. It's complicated."

"Complicated?" I asked concerned with this development.

"I need to be disciplined. I like to be spanked," she revealed biting her lip.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude."

"You didn't. Shall I spank your lovely bottom?"

"Thank you, but I'll take a pass."

"Some other time?" she pressed.

"Will you come and have lunch with us?" I asked desperately trying to change the subject.

"Only if I can hug you and sit next to you."

"I think we can do that."

We stood and she hugged me: it felt a little strange with our breasts touching. I felt her hands move from my waist to my bottom. She patted me.

"Very spankable," she declared.

I kissed her on the cheek and took her by the hand. The four of us had lunch in the kitchen. Nothing more was said about my attire.

I spent the day wearing the dress. Elizabeth cuddled next to me and we talked a lot. I revealed I was single, and so less guilty about sharing a bed with her. We talked for ages on a hundred subjects, we laughed a lot too and enjoyed each other's company. We joined Catherine and Samantha for dinner and then retired. Elizabeth gave me a short pink nightdress and matching satin shorts. She undressed in front of me allowing me to see her naked for the first time. I couldn't help, but stare. She had a perfect figure, soft pale skin and was smooth all over. She wiggled her bottom in my direction. She wore a pale blue chemise with matching knickers. She unzipped my dress.

"So did you like being one of the girls for the day?"

"I think so, it was strange at first, and I was very conscious of being in a dress, but then while we were talking I forgot for most of the time, except for when you were stroking my knee. You all just treated me normally."

"You looked amazing. Will you dress again?"

"I don't think I have much choice."

"There are always choices, Philippa, but I must admit I do like you as a girl."

We slid between the sheets and I was almost instantly asleep. Clearly my mind, body and spirit were still healing. Dreams of lingerie, stockings, latex and heels swirled around me.

*

Day 3.

I woke and found myself alone. The dress from yesterday was gone. I was a little disappointed and I wasn't sure why. I was confused by my thoughts. Was the head injury I sustained responsible or was I making excuses? Did I like being dressed as a woman? If I was being honest I did like the feel of soft satin underwear, nylon silky stockings and a form fitting dress. I was also attracted to each of the three ladies in the house, but in different ways. Catherine was a dominant, Samantha was a submissive, where did Elizabeth fit in? Elizabeth was special and had spent the most time with me. I had seen Catherine and Elizabeth kiss and not in a friend way. I felt attracted to Elizabeth and hoped she felt something for me too. She was very tactile which I loved: she patted me, stroked by thigh, touched my neck and kissed me as if we had been together for months rather than hours. Samantha liked to kiss me, but in comparison it seemed more casual. My musings were interrupted by Elizabeth. She always seemed to be smiling. Today she was wearing a navy blue dress, pale stockings and black patent heeled Mary Jane shoes.

"Hey you, you planning on staying in bed all day?"

"I might just do that, if you keep me company."

"Not today, you need to move about and regain your strength. I brought you some clean clothes. You want me to dress you?"

"I'd like that."

"Okay, but first you need to shower," she instructed and threw a towelling robe at me.

I showered and returned to the bedroom. A dress and lingerie lay on the bed.

"So are you ready for your transformation?"

I nodded unable, or maybe unwilling to agree verbally. Was this a coping mechanism? I was reduced to an observer as I was dressed: wine satin panties with lace trim and a pink rose on the waistband, with matching bra, followed by the breast forms and nude sheer tights. I stepped into a wine coloured dress and wiggled it up over my hips. I slipped my arms into the sleeves. The dress was lined with soft satin and caressed my body. I let out a sigh as it touched my skin and it slowly warmed.

"Sexy moves beautiful," complimented Elizabeth as she zipped up the back.

"Do you think you can handle higher heels?"

"I'll try."

I stepped into two inch heeled wine patent court shoes.

"You look adorable. Just walk slowly, heel then toe, and take little steps. Let's go for breakfast."

It felt very strange to be walking in heels. Elizabeth was patient and demonstrated: she provided guidance and gently corrected my posture. We didn't see Catherine or Samantha at breakfast, lunch or for most of the afternoon. I was instructed and received a real insight into life as a woman: sitting, standing, walking, eating, and all of the things that as a man I don't normally really think about. We sat and talked covering another hundred subjects.

"Where are Catherine and Samantha?" I finally asked.

"Busy with their work I would think."

"Am I stopping you from working?"

"No, I'm more technical consultant."

"Technical consultant, I thought you were an examiner?"

"That's my main job, but I also help Catherine with the technical equipment. I load the recordings to the cloud, arrange the cameras, set the sound levels and all that stuff."

"What recordings?" I asked innocently.

"It's mostly Catherine and Sam telling their stories and setting assignments for her on line slaves, um, I mean clients."

"Oh, that sounds interesting."

Elizabeth laughed at my discomfort.

"You want to be a slave for a day?" she asked.

"I don't think so. Are you Catherine's slave?"

"No, I'm not a slave, and no we're not together. We just enjoy being with each other."

"So you don't want to be my sexy submissive slave?" she asked again.

"I don't think I would like to be chained and beaten," I qualified.

"Submission isn't about being restrained and beaten."

"So what is it then?"

"That you trust your dominant and can with consent surrender decisions to them. Both parties agree to activities. You agree to push limits, but not cross them. It's mostly mental, but can involve playtime and props. You have submitted already. You agreed to wear a dress. You have followed instructions."

I contemplated on this revelation.

"And what about sex?" I asked

"Sex can be involved, but not necessarily. Let me give you a scenario. I am your submissive, I am not allowed to sit on the sofa, but must sit at your feet. I am not allowed to wear panties. At your command I have to massage your feet and lovely legs. I am submitting to you. If my massage doesn't please you, you order me to lie across your knee and you spank my bare bottom. I choose to submit, you don't force me. Submission is a choice."

I was very aroused and was trying to keep my cock under control inside the satin panties.

"Does that excite you?" she asked.

"Yes," I managed.

"Alternatively you dress me in black latex rubber, with leather cuffs on my wrists, ankles and a collar around my neck. I wear very high heels. You watch me as I prepare dinner."

My head was about to explode along with my throbbing cock.

"Now imagine yourself. I ask you to dress for me. You submit and are wearing white lingerie: panties, bra, suspenders, stockings and petticoat. You look in the mirror and you see yourself in a pale blue satin dress, with a white apron and black patent Mary Jane shoes. My little Philippa in Wonderland!"

"Excuse me a moment," I requested and hurried to the bathroom.

I managed to contain myself just long enough to reach the toilet before reaching an explosive climax. I had never climaxed so forcefully before. I was shaking from the intensity. I cleaned myself and returned to the lounge. I sat beside Elizabeth. I could hear my heart beating in my ears. My hands were still shaking. I was embarrassed by my reaction.

"All okay?" she asked.

"I nearly had an accident," I whispered feeling my face warm again.

"So you were excited by the thought of spanking my bottom. You are naughty."

I was certain I could feel the heat radiating from my face. I couldn't look in her direction.

"Yes, but..."

"Hey, you can say anything here, this is a safe place. Talk to me," she encouraged.

"Do you tell the stories with Catherine?"