All Comments on 'An Unseelie Court'

by Bebop3

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 4 years ago
Great story

Still bopping along!

mfredbirdmfredbirdover 4 years ago
Allergies and dust and onions.

I'm not crying. You're crying. Like a hungry, angry baby.

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Thank you for such an entertaining and well-written story!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
Always good to see a new story by Bebop3!

Keep them coming. You never disappoint. 5 *s from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bland.

A rather cookie-cutter experience without any real life to the words, and two Mary Sue characters that take all the fun and expectation of overcoming diversity out of this often retold story.

norafaresnorafaresover 4 years ago
Five Stars

Fantastic story with brilliant, evocative writing. This is my favorite story of yours. I love everything about it. Keep writing for us, and thank you for doing it!

Nora

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not what I expected

You made it clear right up front that this was part of a larger story, but I pressed on anyway hoping for an erotic spin on fairy lore. I wish you'd spent more time on this story and less trying to tie it back to others. Although it was too brief, I did like the bit about Queen Mab building alliances. The Grand Vizier was perhaps the most developed character in the story with the most relatable motivation. Maybe your regular readers have a better appreciation of your recurring characters, but in this story they seemed very two-dimensional.

VinastodaVinastodaover 1 year ago

I know it's an older story but I still have to comment. You know you have found an excellent writer when they can have you feel through words alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBebop3@Bebop3
I'm about 55,000 words into Secondhand Hearts, a new story in the Hop on the Bus series. If I can figure out a way to post it here without it being stolen and posted on Amazon, I should have it ready in about a week or so. There's someone who has stolen about eight of my stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories