An Unseelie Court

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

With abiding thanks to everyone that has stuck with these stories from way back when Dink and his Best Boy, Finn, found Jennifer during their morning jog, to his last moments as a hero. Dink was a little bit of every good dog and I hope his ending and new beginning did him justice.

Aunt Cynthia and Dink were introduced in the same story at almost the same time. This was the final adventure for both.

My thanks go out to the beta-readers who were kind enough to offer feedback, Steve M for his valuable input and to Randi and Nora for their editing. As always, I appreciate the support of the Left Foot, Right Foot Society.

Although this story is emphatically NOT part of any contest, I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween.

Thanks for reading.

Looking for another story that has mythological tilt? Try "Jason and Zoe" by PostScriptor. I thoroughly enjoyed it and the story deserves a wider audience.CLICK HERE to read it!