An Unsolicited Pixie Intervention Ch. 02

Story Info
My mum tries to make me feel better after my Pixie encounter.
4.3k words
4.61
12.3k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** An Unsolicited Pixie Intervention Ch. 02 ***

"Honey? Sweetie you were shouting. What's wrong? Why are you on the floor?"

There I was, feeling pretty fucking stupid because I was lying there in a ball with my eyes wide open and making these groaning noises like I had a stomach cramp or some shit, just to cover up my enormous erection and buy time till it went down.

That little Pixie bitch had somehow gotten into my room, shoved a couple of silicone balls and a long silicone tube into my urethra, then plowed it all home with her tiny fist followed by her entire goddamn arm!

Oh it would probably pay to mention that she was all of 10"s tall including the rainbow platform shoes.

And sparks and glitter kept coming off her for some unknown reason.

Fuck me was she hot though! And she had the tightest looking little body.

NO! No I'm getting side tracked.

Pixie, tiny, shoved things in my urethra, then played around with a smartphone and suddenly my junk started to grow. And grow. And GROW!

Look go read chapter 1, it'll make more sense then.

I always knew I was about average downstairs and I never had a problem with it.

I'm fit enough. I run a lot which helps me maintain a nice athletic physique so a decent body with an average cock and a winning personality means I do well enough with the ladies.

But while I never had a problem with my size I, like most guys, always fantasised about being bigger.

Unlike most guys though my fantasies leaned more towards the ludicrous.

And honestly I never even considered logistics!

I mean I'd dream of having something like, 14"s long. Never even considering that nobody would want that inside them! Let alone how few could legitimately accommodate it in any fashion other than a hug.

Plus what would life be like trying to pack a thing like that into hiding? Lots of baggy pants I can only assume. For now.

So maybe the Pixie read my thoughts.

Or went through my phone and found all the roleplays I'd done over the years.

Or the cock morph porn...

Look, either way, a Pixie broke into my room, fucking paralyzed me, then made my cock almost double in size before disappearing into a cloud of rage-glitter.

Leaving me all alone with a ragingly hard 11" cock and the soft, gentle touch of my very concerned mother to deal with.

Second most annoying of all is the fact that I shouldn't even be here!

I was only back in town for my little sisters 18th birthday. I SHOULD be in another state entirely enjoying my freedom and new job. But here I am. Crammed into my old bedroom in the family home. Getting non-consensually abused by mythical fey creatures and patted by my mother like I'm 6 years old and woken up with a tummy ache.

"N-nothing mom, it's all good I just. Nightmare just, just go back to bed."

Nice, that'll totally convince her.

"Bullshit it's nothing. Who falls out of bed from a nightmare? What's going on. Did you bring drugs into my house?"

Guess where I get my aforementioned winning personality from?

"Seriously? Nnnngh. No it's not, it was just fffff. It was just a nightmare and I fell. Just gimme some space yeah? Go back to bed."

This was going great, totally how I wanted my first day back in town to go.

"Oh calm down I was joking. Plus it's almost morning so I'm staying up, like you. Now let me take a look at you, you've obviously hurt something if you can't even be a smart arse properly."

My mum stood and turned to the doorway to flick the light on.

My pupils dilated angrily and I scrunched my eyes shut, curling around myself a little tighter and letting out a legitimate groan this time.

I had a sneaky feel of my crotch and, yep, still like fucking rebar.

Terrific.

Mum knelt down beside me again and placed a hand on my shoulder as I groaned.

She'd taken to getting her nails done regularly these days and they were long acrylics fashioned to a rounded point. Jet black in contrast to her light complexion.

"Stop pretending to be a bloody prawn and show me where you're injured, I have to know if you need the first aid kit. Oh stop grabbing it and show me."

The last command was punctuated by a slap to the arm.

"No! Fuck off I'm fine!"

There was silence for a short period.

I kept my eyes clamped shut to continue the ruse. In hindsight I really should have opened them because I would have seen it coming.

Searing fucking pain, for the second time this morning, erupted into my brain.

This time however it was coming from the back of my arm as my mother put those new nails of hers to work and dug them into the tender flesh of my triceps.

The resulting effect was the entire extension of my spine along with some rather impressive noodly flailing of all my limbs.

I screamed like a man.

As my head thrashed and I looked about I caught a brief glimpse of the smug satisfied grin on my mother's pretty face.

I also saw her eyes go from self satisfaction to wide eyed shock.

A massive grin blossomed on her face and both hands clapped over her mouth as she let out a barking laugh.

I was incredibly thankful that her talons were off my arm.

I was less than enthralled to find out why she was staring, smiling and giggling.

"Hoooooly shit! Um, well I don't recall THAT from when you were little haha. Someone's had a growth spurt. Oh dear did you need some special alone time sweetie?"

In a less than elegant fashion I grabbed at my pyjama pants to stop them falling down further as I scrambled backwards to the bed where I sat with my knees under my chin, doing the best I could to cover my massive erection.

"Jesus mum seriously?!? I'm twenty fucking three! I don't need 'Special alone time' I... COULD YOU STOP FUCKING STARING AT MY CROTCH ALREADY?! IT'S WEIRD!"

She clapped her hands together and laughed, throwing her head back.

The motion set her, quite large for her frame, breasts to jiggling under her dressing gown.

I immediately flushed red as I realised I was looking at my own mums tits.

When she looked back at me she noticed my blush and I guess she assumed it was embarrassment for being caught out with a hard-on.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry I'll leave you alone. I was just curious is all. I've never seen one that... HUGE before. I mean except in porn. Oh my god have you ever heard of Danny D? He's got this massive-"

Her hands came up and she looked in awe at an invisible cock as her palms slowly spread apart from each other.

"MUM! WEIRD! You're being weird! I don't wanna discuss porn with my own mother!"

I shouted in frustration.

"Fine fine, you're right I'm sorry, I'll go."

She was still on her knees and rocked forward onto her hands so she was on all four.

I couldn't help but catch a peek at her breasts hanging unrestrained through the opening of her gown.

"All I'm saying is you didn't get THAT from your deadbeat runaway fathe-"

The blood flushing my cheeks did a rapid about turn and I swear I went pale as time slowed down and a tiny ball of light with a rainbow and glitter trail following it caught my attention.

It rocketed towards my mother's temple and just as she was about to finish her sentence, it hit her like a slap!

An explosion of glitter and sparks poured across her face horizontally, hot on it's tails was a roiling rainbow cloud. It formed a rainbow miasma around her whole head.

I watched the ripple of her flesh from the impact like a subtle wave. It was like those slow motion videos of boxers getting hit.

As the miasma spread she gasped in a little and the entire cloud sucked into her nostrils and mouth.

Turning my head to scan for the source I spotted her, that fucking Pixie.

She had what could possibly pass as a baseball uniform on if real life was porn.

Sneakers, thigh high socks, a tiny pair of booty shorts that were more like panties in scale and a cropped baseball top that JUST covered her tits it was so short. The neckline of said top made up for what was covered below.

All this and a pitchers hat.

The whole outfit, predictably, was vertical striped rainbow in colour.

She stood upright, blew a bubble with her gum, gave me a huge evil smile and wink then raised a middle finger before bursting into glitter and sparks.

"Oh you little BITCH!"

I shouted at thin air, jumping to my feet and glaring at the corner of my room.

"Mmmm easy there big boy, best buy a lady a drink first before throwing around pickup lines like that."

Ok, so about my mum.

I won't beat around the bush, I was the kid with the Milf for a mum.

She had me and my sister early, both to the same piece of shit. He just drifted back into her life around 4 years apart and she was a sucker for his bullshit.

So even though I'm 23, she's only just celebrated the big four oh.

She's about 5ft3 and has always kept fit. Well muscled legs, a... gods I can't believe I'm saying this but, a nice round firm ass, a little flare to the hips with a tidy waist given two kids and, the real draw card for shitty dad, some amazingly full natural DD cup breasts which, on her frame, really stand out!

For her 40th she tried a little lip filler or some shit I think but shes always been naturally VERY pretty.

Green eyes, long brown hair in a blonde ombre style and some amazing long lashes.

You know, milf material.

But as the sparks crept across her face I could have sworn I noticed her lips filling out into proper cock pillows as they danced over them. Her eyelashes getting longer and thicker, even her cheekbones getting slightly higher and more prominent.

I was too busy glaring at and cursing the stupid little Pixie bitch to notice anything else but when she purred out to me about buying her a drink I slowly turned with a pre-prepared look of confused disgust to guilt her for her off coloured joke.

My eyebrows and jaw betrayed me as I got a good look at her. Each of them escaping for opposite ends of my face.

I fucking swear she had a glow around her. That same rainbow kinda like shit that I'm beginning to curse.

I was right about the lips and lashes. Both were way fuller. Her cheeks looked prominent but not fake and weird. Her long hair had a tousled "just fucked" look and draped over one side to partially cover her face.

I followed it down to see she'd shirked the shoulders of her gown and was holding a toned forearm across what, and I'm guessing size here, were a pair of F cup tits. Sitting high and full and round. The line of the gown only just covering the pink of her areolas.

Her half lidded eyes looked up at me through the hair. A sly smile on those pouty lips.

I've seen enough POV porn to know that look.

"Mum... I think it's time to get up and go."

Her arm dropped from across her chest and she crawled towards my standing form.

From my vantage I could tell that her hips had flared wider and she rolled them invitingly as she crawled.

I made to step back from her and immediately hit bed and fell back, catching myself in a sitting pose, my arms behind me for balance.

Obviously I had forgotten to pack my cock away in all the confusion and was still hard as fuck and pointing straight at the ceiling.

My mum pounced like a hungry cat and her long nailed hands were on my thighs, arms extended and shoulders rolling to make her dressing gown fall and bunch around her forearms and waist.

Two perfectly round, almost fake looking enormous breasts grazed against my cock as she moved her face in to brush her new lips against my neck with a frankly VERY sexual chuckle.

"Seems like you've gotten UP enough for the both of us sweetie. Gee it looks painfully hard. Why don't you let mummy take care of that aching muscle for you"

Her lips kissed at my neck, her shoulders rolling slightly making the underside of her huge, warm breasts slide and roll over the precum leaking tip of my cock.

This was a different panic to the sleep paralysis one.

This panic was more like when your mum tries to fuck you and you don't want that? You know that panic?

Yeah you probably don't.

I may have been hard as a rock and QUITE aroused despite the fucked-up-ness of the whole situation but I knew right from wrong.

I was just about to grab her shoulders and roll her off me when, I didn't.

Because I couldn't.

I couldn't move!

My head could, but my mouth couldn't!

Neck down, my body was locked in place.

"No no no!" I panicked internally, my head turning around frantically till I found her, sitting on a bookshelf, her phone in hand.

The Pixie pointed at the phone in an exaggerated fashion, pointed at me, then the phone, then gave me a thumbs up and over exaggerated wink, did that tinkling giggle then *POOF*

She fucked off again.

The little bitch had left all sensation switched on this time however and I couldn't suppress the flexing of my cock as my mother kissed and licked at my neck.

Her hands slid up my legs and I felt a little pinch when those nails slipped over my waistband.

"Mum wait no! Please don't do this."

She tugged towards her in one sharp motion to yank my pyjama pants free from under my butt.

She pulled back from my neck and looked up at me with a cheeky and lust filled grin, biting a plump lower lip as she slide them down with her. My pants gliding down my thighs, knees and finally to my ankle. A hand guided one leg up to free it from the pants pooled at my ankles and she gently pressed my knees wide, sliding herself closer to me between my thighs.

"Seriously mum, snap out of it! You don't want this either!

Oh god this is so fucked! Everything I say just ricochets around the inside of my head. My mouth isn't making a single noise when I speak.

Seems like I can move my eyes and neck but I've got no control neck down.

And meanwhile my stupid body is happily responding to every guided instruction from herrooooSHIT! Oh shit she's palming my balls! Oh mum come ON! DON'T!"

"Oooooh wow, these aren't anything like I recall either young man. Goodness you simply must have had a growth spurt recently."

One hand palmed and stroked at my heavy, full sack. Pushing a testie up in her palm before gently closing her fingers around it and drawing back down before repeating the process and occasionally switching to the other in a cuping stroke.

Her spare hand was wrapped at the halfway point almost fully around my aching cock. Slowly stroking it as she marveled at my twin, egg sized seed slingers.

"And don't even get me STARTED on THIS thing! My god it's, it's, I mean LOOK at it!"

She crouched a little and placed her chin in my groin, the length of my cock running up the side of her face reaching the entire height of her head.

"It's fucking huge! Ooooh mummies BIG boy."

She rocked back as she mumbled this, her second hand coming to grip above the first, both pumping up and down in unison.

I rolled my head back and tried to look away.

"Just stop mum please, for shits sake don't take this any further I can't bloody handle it.

Oh fucking hell why can I still feel every thing?!? Oh SHIT!"

At that thought I quickly looked back down to see the top of my mothers head.

She had her sexy lips parted and planted on my leaking cock tip as she proceeded to slowly lower her face downwards, sliding more and more cock into her mouth till she was forced to move a hand out of the way.

She must have been at roughly 7 inches before her back arched a little.

She gripped the remaining cock firmly and shook it as roughly as she could in her mouth.

Her body flexing again and a loud wet choke filling the silence of the room.

Oh sweet merciful Christmas was it felt and sounded so good!

She choked and slobbered in a bubbly mess one more time before quickly ripping herself back off my cock and gasping loudly for air.

Apparently she had eyeliner on before?

I hadn't noticed but I could see the black tears on her cheeks now.

She smiled up at me adoringly.

"There we go stud, niiiiice and slippery for mummy now."

Both hands went back to my saliva coated cock and she returned to her stroking with vigour. Switching from a straight forward up and down to everyone's favourite 'Pepper grinder' technique.

Her eyes went back to my cock and that's where her attention and efforts stayed.

And boy did it show!

The alternating, twisting stroke with all her saliva as lube was mind numbing.

The whole time she was letting out these soft moans and gasps and commenting on how "fucking huge" and "god damn thick" I was.

She even said it was the most gorgeous thing she'd ever seen.

I, in opposition to this, just kept begging her to stop inside my head and hoping that she wouldn't go any further than this.

Her mouth soon returned and swallowed the exposed tip and shaft that wasn't being stroked.

Her lower hand slipping down to the base to give her enough in her mouth to really slurp and hollow her cheeks over.

If I thought it was mind numbing before this was full body numbing.

I groaned internally and rolled my head back.

"Oh fuck me sideways, has she always sucked this good or is it the pixies fault? Cause if it's all her I can see why dad kept swinging by for more."

As soon as this thought blossomed in my head I began berating myself for enjoying a blowjob from my own mother so fucking much.

But she was just so GOOD!

She'd taken to twisting her head along with her hands while bobbing up and down, humming and moaning onto my cock. Her thick pouty lips a seal around my shaft.

Soon her top hand came away and slipped down, wet with saliva, to fondle and knead my huge balls. Her nails raking up at my perineum as she did so.

"Oooooh good gods why. Oh mum oh shit. Please don't reach any further back just keep those talons there. Or take them away and make this delicious nightmare stop!"

With the top hand removed from the main attraction she was free to open her throat and go deeper back to her 7 inch water mark.

Veins bulged on her neck and a loud GLURK sound came out each time she shoved it to the back of her throat.

Her head bobbed back and forth now with enthusiasm.

Each upstroke taking her lips to just behind the glands and then plunging back down hard with a HURK or GLUCK sound as she attempted to plough more cock into her throat.

After enough deep stroking self choking to make Sarah Vandella give a golf clap, she bought her lips right back to just under my glands and started suckling with tongue and mouth. Her tongue swirling in a circle and occasionally slipping out from the seal of thick lips on thick cock causing her to make lewd slurping smacking sounds.

Had I the ability to lose control of my knees, I don't doubt they'd be shaking like leafs right now.

In the meantime her other hand hadn't given up with the sensual ball massage.

In fact I felt my scrotum begin to tighten, my balls rise slightly.

She hummed an "Uh-huh" sound and with thumb and index finger, she forced my balls to sag back down and fastened her grip like a docking ring around my testes.

"Don't! Mum let them go, don't make this go on any longer than it needs to c'mon!"

Feeling me getting close she doubled down on the already outstanding effort of cock worship and started giggling as she slurped.

The hand on my shaft now taking long rapid strokes of my length in compliment.

My toes began to curl.

My elbows bent as I fought to hold myself up.

A foot started twitching like a dog getting it's ear scratched in just the right spot and my huge balls rose in my scrotum so strongly that I felt her hand shake and grip falter trying to stop them.

Wait... toes curling?

"Oooh! OoOOOooOOOHH FUUUUCK!"

I could have sworn I shouted it in my head but I heard my own voice as my orgasm hit like a freight train.

Finally! I had control again!

With control of my body back I made a valiant effort against the orgasm to lift my arms and reach for my mum's shoulders, intent on rolling her off me before I came in her mouth.

12