An Unsolicited Pixie Intervention Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had other plans though.

The stroking hand slid around, the docking hand slid up, both clamped onto my arse cheeks and then, adjusting herself down and tilting her head back to line up her throat, she shoved forward while pulling me towards her and my cock disappeared a full 10 inches down her throat!

My hands missed, swinging around and clamping the back of her head.

My legs lifted, my hips humped forwards and my whole upper body flexed around her, shoving her head as hard as possible into my crotch as I spasmed and hollered in incestuous bliss.

I was cumming what felt to be the biggest load of my life into my own mothers throat with a cock bigger than I'd ever dreamed I'd own.

I was in heaven and hell all at once and I fucking loved it.

At the time.

That post nut clarity is a bitch though.

For her part, my mother wiggled her head while making swallowing sounds, determined to take my full length.

Her nails dug into my arse and she held herself fast against the apparent torrent of cum. My cock had a familiar stretching pain amidst all the orgasmic fun however and while I looked down in shock at my cock-swallowing mother, I saw her head being pushed back a little despite her efforts. And her teeth bit into my cock a little even though she was throating me like a champ seconds ago.

I didn't have time to dwell on it though as I could sense my out coming up rapidly and I had to take it.

When she came up for air with a loud gasp I assisted with a hand wrapped in her hair and yanked her away.

She flew off me and landed on her back. Soon breaking into fits of laughter with a blissful yet manic grin. Wiping her mouth with her fingers and sucking them clean.

"Oh my big boy! Oh mummy won't be needing breakfast now. What a load you pack! Mmm I think you overstretched my ja- hey, wait, don't YOU want breakfast?!"

This last part I only just heard as I used my arm on the doorframe for momentum, flinging myself down the hallway.

See as soon as I'd cum and thrown her from me, I slipped my foot back into my pants and yanked them up as I stood, grabbed the unpacked travel bag at the foot of the bed with all my shit in it and bolted.

I snatched my keys from the buffet near the door and burst through, diving into my car.

As I fired it up and looked back at the house I saw my mum in my bedroom window, her hands were cupped under her newly expanded F cup tits.

She was pressing them to the window. Her lips formed a sensual O, a little drool, maybe cum, drizzled from then to between her cleavage.

She then licked the window with a surprisingly long and thick tongue and gave me a nasty grin and a wink.

Great so it looks like the Pixie magic didn't wear off and change her back as soon as she'd had her fun with me. That'll be a fun one to explain to the neighbors.

I slammed the car into reverse, spun out onto the empty suburban road, and raced off down the street.

I felt violated, I felt disgusted but worst of all I felt ashamed of myself as I couldn't help but wonder what she would have done to me next with that apparently superbly curvaceous body she had under the dressing gown if I decided to stick around after that world class blowjob.

I needed a shower and a place that served hard liquor on their breakfast menu.

It was only 6am and the sun was just peaking so I had some time up my sleeve before anything opened in town.

Then I needed to make a bee line for a crystal or hippie shop or some shit. Somewhere where someone can tell me how to track down and kill a god damn Pixie.

12