An Untimely Friend Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. That was kind of awkward. I wanted to kiss you but the problem was I had my lungs filled with smoke, so I didn't want...."

"But that was the point. I wanted a smokey kiss from you. I wanted you to blow your smoke into my mouth as we kissed."

"Well, I'll give you one now," I smiled and took a deep inhale before giving Lothar a long French kiss, blowing my smoke into him.

As our lips let go of each other, I realized that I had managed to transfer a shred of tobacco from my tongue to Lothar's. I laughed at him as he laboured to remove it with two fingers.

"See! That's irritating," I pointed out.

"Okay, Sara. It may not be sexy when I do it. But it is when you do it."

"Wait a sec," I said, remembering another disadvantage that comes with filterless cigarettes. "I'm about to burn my fingers and I need to switch cigarettes."

I stepped back from Lothar and chose a filter cigarette from one of my two Camel packs.

"If I'm going to kiss and smoke at the same time, I need a filter to hold on to so I don't get burned."

I managed to light the new cigarette with the glow from the tiny remains of the filterless before I flipped the butt into the canal.

"You're sure you don't want to smoke one of these yourself?" I asked, offering Lothar the pack.

"Absolutely sure. I only want your smokey kisses."

And so we returned to that activity for another cigarette's length before I unlocked my bicycle and we started walking toward St. Georg, hand in hand, Lothar pushing my bike with his free hand in order to allow me to hold my cigarette with mine. Occasionally we paused to exchange smokey kisses. As we passed the Central Station, I butted out my cigarette without lighting another and I walked the rest of the way without smoking. For a while my general smoker's breath would have to satisfy Lothar as we kissed.

I locked my bike in the courtyard. Together we went up the stairs and entered the apartment I was sharing with my daughter.

"There is something I'd like to try," Lothar said as I had closed the door behind us.

"Yes?"

"Will you please blow me while you smoke?"

"Whatever turns you on, baby!" I replied.

Lothar grinned.

"Please get me my own cigarettes and my lighter. They're on the kitchen counter," I instructed him.

While he disappeared into the kitchen, I kicked off my Birkenstocks and quickly undressed completely. When he was back, less than half a minute later I stood in front of him only dressed in my maritime tattoos. Lothar beamed at the sight, offered me a cigarette from my pack and lit it for me. I exhaled smoke, put the cigarette between my lips and went on my knees to unbuckle his belt and unzip his trousers.

His dick was big already and I literally felt it expand as I took it into my mouth. I sucked him, caressed the head of his dick with my tongue and remembered to inhale smoke from my cigarette and blow it onto him. He seemed very pleased.

As I sensed his ejaculation was seconds away I stopped the activity, got up, took his hand and dragged him into my bedroom. I pressed him back down on my bed and tore off his clothes. Then I straddled him and slowly took his throbbing dick into my wet pussy. He came seconds later inside me even before I could take the cigarette out of my mouth.

"That was fantastic, Sara!" Lothar said as I lay down next to him.

"That was a bit fast," I smiled and blew smoke into his face.

"I know. I just couldn't hold back. I almost came into your mouth in the hallway. Would you like me to... lick your... clit?"

"I would really like that. Yes please!"

Lothar immediately moved his head between my legs and licked me towards a great orgasm while I was finishing my cigarette.

We tried out various forms of sex with and without me smoking during the act for the next couple of hours before I butted out the night's final cigarette and went to sleep, exhausted, with my head resting on Lothar's sporadic chest hair.

Tuesday

Lothar was still asleep as I woke up the next morning. According to my alarm clock, it was 9:37, which was fine, as I didn't have to be at work at the UKE until four.

I got out of bed, put on a T-shirt and panties and went to the kitchen where I put the kettle on for some coffee. I looked out the window. Another melting hot day in the city.

I sat down with my phone and a cigarette and fell into a social media hole for some minutes, during which I also managed to make the coffee and pour myself a nice cup. I checked out Andreas' Facebook account. They seemed to be on some Danish island and I liked a number of lovely pictures of my daughter. She seemed to be having a great time.

I then remembered another errand I had to run in cyberspace and went to my long list of Facebook friend requests. Simultaneously I heard Lothar's voice from the bedroom:

"Sara! Where are you?"

"I'm here. In the kitchen," I shouted back.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm adding you as a friend on Facebook," I replied and did exactly that before I got up and returned to the bedroom to give my young lover another smokey blowjob.