An Untimely Rip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked it over, holding it, moving it from side to side for a full view of it, and said, "Okay, I am going to try putting it in my mouth. What does someone normally do to make it shoot its load?"

"Well, in my experience, that happens sometimes when somebody takes it very deep into their mouth, or when somebody uses their lips to pump the long part of it while they suck on the tip. But you never know, it is not something I consciously control. I don't know what determines when it's going to shoot. And then, once it shoots, I have to wait a while before it can shoot again."

"Okay, I want it to shoot," said the New Yorker. "Lets have a silent prayer for God to make it shoot your load, okay?" And they all closed their eyes and sat there quietly until New York said, "Amen." She looked up at me and said, "Okay, here goes."

She put her lips around the head of my cock and I was pretty sure this would not take long. She had a different approach, she bobbed up and down, moving fairly slowly, going a little farther down on me with each bob. She surround the tip of my cock with her lips at the end of each cycle, like a little kiss, and as she took me deeper into her throat, her strokes got longer, covering more of my length. She was bobbing down my shaft and back to the tip and then running the snug ring of her full lips down my shaft again, pausing, then running them back to the tip, and then down my length but another fraction of an inch further.

You could tell she was the competitive one, she wanted to succeed at this, no pun intended. She tightened her lips on me, and her head rocked up and down my length until she was hitting bottom. Her lips reached down into my pubic hair and she nibbled at me from there. Then, very slowly, she withdrew, tight lips stroking me unbearably. Then she began working her way down my length again.

"Okay," I said, "I think your prayers are going to be answered." The other two clapped their hands and watched in wonder as their friend performed a miracle.

And yes, friends, a voice spake in heaven and sayeth, thou shalt blow thy load unto this innocent maid's eager mouth. And lo, the clouds gathered and thunder rumbled and lightning striketh the earth and the anointed one spake in tongues, thanking the heavens for this blessing which the maid bestoweth upon him. And multitudes of floods were released unto the orifice of the maid's lips, each more majestic than the previous, until the fount of the release becometh dry as in a drought.

"Okay," I moaned, "Stop, you have to stop." My head flopped back against the cab of the truck.

New York took another couple of sucks and then backed her head off me. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Wow," she said. "That really was a lot of stuff." Her eyes were watering but she was smiling proudly. The others cheered and applauded as we bounced along the road.

"It was wonderful," I said. "You did that perfectly. I think you got every drop. In fact, I'd have to say all of you have been excellent today. I was a little nervous at first when my pants ripped but this has really turned into a nice ride."

They thanked me for the experience and returned to their initial positions as we bounced down the road. They all had big smiles and now and then I would see them look at each other and laugh. This was a strange group, and I still could not tell if they had an inside joke going or what. When I had recovered somewhat, I asked them a little bit about the camp and we chatted about the scenery. At Springville the truck pulled over in front of the general store and Fred tapped on the window and waved to me. I told the church-camp chicks good-bye and hopped out as modestly as I could. I figured maybe the general store would have a pair of jeans, or maybe there was a second-hand store nearby. Or maybe I'd just hitchhike home later and get one of the chicks at the pad to sew another patch on them.

12