An Unusual Birthday

Story Info
My birthday takes an unusual erotic turn.
4.4k words
4.43
25.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My unusual birthday

This is a story about how things can sometimes play out after prostate cancer and a total prostatectomy. This operation can leave the patient with a considerably smaller penis and unable to get an erection due to nerve damage. The various medications described, and their effects, are real but Invicorp can only be used once shown how to self administer by a urologist.

Most birthdays are pretty much the same these days but this one was somewhat different. No it was completely different. Unfortunately, my wife could not be with me to celebrate, as she had to go away for a few days but she left me a card on the sideboard which simply said.

"Happy birthday darling and be careful what mischief you get into. I have arranged for a few drinks for you at the pub, so don't waste them."

Mischief had always been our euphemism for sex outside our marriage. We had had a long and successful marriage, but neither of us valued monogamy, in fact we both thought it unnecessary and always freely discussed whatever 'mischief' we had got up to. This was usually followed it by some pretty whacky, if not necessarily athletic, sex. Well what do you expect in your mid seventies?

When I say whacky I mean that we both enjoyed a bit of BDsM and shared our wildest sexual fantasies. As we are both what they tend to call switches, it was sometimes hard to tell who was going to do what and to whom.

Anyway, no wife to share my birthday with, so I followed instructions and set off for the pub. Going looking for 'mischief' was far from my mind, as I had not long recovered from an operation that made taking the lead role in mischief making a lot more difficult than previously.

Erections had been getting harder and harder to come by and we had resorted to chemical help. Sildenafil was OK, but planning our sexploits an hour ahead just seemed unnatural, a bit like going to a restaurant hungry and being told there won't be a table for an hour or so.

The next step had been to take a small dose of Tadalafil every day so that any activity would spark a response and, sure enough, as soon as activity started my cock obediently came to life with just about sufficient power to satisfy us both.

I so remember the transition to Tadalafil as I had to give the prescription to a very young pharmacist's assistant. She had consulted a slightly more mature girl, even she was a thirty something, who made the name memorable for all concerned.

She simply spread her hands, palms upwards, below her waist and said. "Ta Da lafil." In a theatrical way, as if demonstrating the effect of this wonder drug on her imaginary penis.

I had long since ceased to be embarrassed by my difficulty and found it highly amusing when the younger one looked at me as if to say.

"He can't possibly still be wanting to fuck, at his age that's just disgusting."

"Yes miss," I thought to myself, "we are only here to produce the next generation and I'm still trying!"

Anyway, after the op, even Tadalafil was not really up to the job as some nerves had been damaged and penetrative sex was getting nearly impossible. Orgasms were still achievable and still quite satisfying, but a willing mouth, or hand, was usually required.

Enough of my troubles. It's my birthday and I'm off for a pint. Being a Wednesday there were very few people in, and I sat at one end of the bar cradling my beer.

There were two very attractive, and very different young ladies, at the other end of the bar. I thought they looked vaguely familiar, but Gina, my wife, says that I think everyone looks familiar these days. I contented myself with fantasising about them. The tall one stood while her friend perched on a bar stool.

Perving, as I call having sexual fantasies about people I'm watching, I find to be such an innocent pleasure, unless of course you get caught! These two girls, they were probably in their forties, but they were girls to me, were on some sort of night out judging by their somewhat revealing outfits.

One was about the tallest and slimmest girl I had ever seen. She must have been over six feet, had dark ebony skin, hair in multiple tight bound plats and was clad in a jet black strappy silk dress, that clung to her wherever it touched.

Her profile was amazing, the sheer black dress just fell straight down at the front from her small breasts but very prominent nipples, and off the delightful curve of her obviously well toned buttocks, at the back.

The dress, apart from the high heels, was very obviously the only thing she wore. Why she felt she needed high heels, I have no idea but she looked stunning.

Her companion was what I like to call a mucky blond, I believe the correct term for this hair colour is dirty blond, but I like the term mucky blond better. She too was in good shape but nothing like as athletic looking as her friend. Nice pert tits that were clearly not in need of a bra and wobbled delightfully as she moved around.

As she squatted on her bar stool her short skirt became quite revealing and every time she changed position I got a glimpse of her white cotton panties, one of my most long lasting fetishes. One thing that was guaranteed to stir my cock into life, back in the day, used to be white cotton panties.

It all stemd from a night in my youth, when I had a most memorable encounter with a girl a few years older than myself, who wore such a garment.

She wasn't going to allow penetrative sex, or no fucking, as she so delicately put it, but we both wound up naked on her bed and I had my first ever feel of a sexually excited vagina as she wanked me off into her white cotton panties. I still remember the firmness of that erection and the ferocity of my ejaculation: gorgeous.

She told me to take the panties home, wash them, and give them back to her. Of course I did neither and her knickers had pride of place under my pillow for some time until my mother found them, but that's another, even more embarrassing, story.

Anyway, that's the tale of the white cotton panties fetish, and I was enjoying the occasional glimpse as I remembered Jennifer's warm moist haven, you don't forget an experience like that, or her name.

If her young firm breasts were a delight, the slipperiness of her sex had come as a complete surprise and, suffice it to say, it hadn't taken much work on her part to bring things to their inevitable conclusion.

The old cerebral cinema was working overtime. Two of my top fantasies were staring me in the face, a tall willowy black girl and a mucky blond wearing white cotton panties, but, very unexpectedly, things were about to get better.

They had obviously decided that they would have some fun before heading out to their party, or maybe they just caught me ogling, I don't know, but they came over and started chatting.

Paula was little miss white cotton knickers, she was mid forties I guessed, and had that mucky blond hair, cut in a bob, a tight semi transparent blouse, and that skirt that had brought back memories of Jennifer's short, but oh so sweet, hand job.

Her companion, Ayana, was definitely having an adverse effect on my blood pressure. She towered above me, OK well maybe not towered, but she was a good couple of inches taller, so standing beside me, as I perched on my bar stool, her very prominent nipples were right in front of me and completely un-ignorable.

As you may have guessed, my preoccupation with tall black girls came from another earlier experience. The lady in question gave me my first lessons in oral sex, something I had never even heard of at the time, such was the cloistered existence of a teenage boy in the sixties.

I got to explore her genitals at very close quarters, all the while being encouraged to either lick more softly or a bit higher up, and so on. The whole experience had been mind blowing. I hadn't had the opportunity to see many vaginas, or their customary luxuriant growth of pubic hair, but Naomi was different, very different.

She had a bush of the tightest of tight black curls, that barely hid anything, quite beautiful pink lips that flowered under my tongue, and the aroma of sexually excited woman, along with her words of encouragement, made me a life time devotee of cunnilingus.

Needless to say that, when she returned the favour, it didn't last long either. I was already pretty fired up after watching her writhe about on the bed and the effect of the suction and what she did with her tongue took me over the edge very quickly.

The conversation was fun and cheered me up no end. Not that I was depressed, but who doesn't enjoy slightly risqué conversation with two delightful girls that remind him of some of his favourite memories.

Paula then took the conversation to the next level.

"We know a lot about you Bob, quite apart from the fact that you like to perv ladies underwear in the pub!"

I was shocked into silence, caught red handed.

"Gina has arranged a little birthday surprise for you." She continued.

So they were right, they knew stuff about me. My wife's name is Gina and it is my birthday. The conversation flowed on and I was really quite enjoying their company. From what they knew about me it was obvious that this was no pick up and they had been briefed by Gina.

"Gina says we have to make sure you don't get into mischief while she's away."

The use of the word mischief was very telling.

"You should come with us and see what Gina has arranged."

I was a bit reluctant at first but they knew so much about me that I put my fears aside, well who wouldn't? I'd just been approached by two very attractive, very personable ladies, both many years my junior and at least one was wearing white cotton panties.

OK so I can dream! The post op effect on my erection mechanism meant that I really was not going to get into mischief, more's the pity, so I asked where we were going.

"That's for us, and Gina, to know and you to guess."

Call me an idiot if you like, but they were so convincing that we left the pub, arm in arm, one on each side and got into a taxi.

"Gina says that you will enjoy the surprise much more if you are blindfolded." She pulled one of those airline face masks from her bag and slipped it over my eyes.

"Now, can you see?"

"No." I said.

"Good, then tell me what this is."

She took my hand and placed it on one of her warm breasts as Ayana did the same. I could hardly believe my luck, when it all turned to worms. There was a buzzing sound, that I was familiar with, as each wrist was captured in a plastic zip tie and it took me a few seconds to realise that they were intertwined and I was now effectively handcuffed and blind.

"You are a very silly old man, Bob, very silly! Your old cock and lust have lead you into this and you are now at our mercy."

"Completely at our mercy." Chimed in Ayana.

"Did you think you were in with a chance then, Bob? Did you think you were going to get lucky? Get to fuck some randy girls? Oh I forget, your ED, you weren't going to fuck anyone were you?"

This was starting to get frightening, but strangely stimulating at the same time. How did they know about my ED? How did they know all that other stuff? And, most important of all, what did they want with me that merited all that research.

We arrived at our destination and the driver helped them bundle me out, so he was in it too? We climbed a few stone steps and entered through a large front door. The hall echoed, it sounded large and airy, I guessed Edwardian, and the smell of polish was powerful.

I was led along a corridor to another door which was unlocked noisily. Definitely old. Then down some steps into an area that smelled completely different, musty. There was an ominous clang and the sound of a substantial lock closing.

This time it was Ayana's voice that broke the silence.

"You are completely locked in, there is no point in trying to escape and you cannot over power us, so do you understand."

"Yes." Said my voice, somewhat meekly.

"Hold out your arms. I am going to release them but you must not remove the blindfold. Understood?"

Again I agreed, did as I was told and felt the blood flow back into my wrists as the ties were cut.

"Keep the blindfold on, but otherwise get naked." This time there was the ominous noise of an implement being swished through the damp air. Somewhat inelegantly, I complied. This was frightening but stimulating at the same time. I supposed they were on some sort of domination trip and I was the target.

Ayana again, "Look at that little pink bum. Just perfect for a good spanking, don't you think?"

Paula agreed.

"Turn around, face the wall, lean against it with your arms above your head."

As soon as I complied I heard a swishing sound followed by a noisy impact, but very little pain. I guessed a paddle. The spanking continued for several minutes getting progressively harder and progressively more erotic. I could feel my bum stinging as the endorphins rushed to repair the damage, and a slight light headedness.

"Look at that red bum! I think it needs cooling off." This time it was Paula.

I heard the sound of running water splashing on the floor as if from a hose.

"Brace yourself against the wall, this is going to be a shock."

By now the mixture of excitement and fear was producing familiar sensations in my cock. It wasn't erecting of course because it couldn't, but the sensation was there.

"OK Ayana, go ahead."

As the torrent of cold water hit my body, the shock emptied my lungs. I inhaled and exhaled in short rapid spasms as my body furiously strained to cope. I tried to stand it for as long as possible. Slowly my system adjusted and, as the shock died down, I began to breathe almost normally and realised I was feeling exhilarated. At that point I had a revelation.

Fetish after fetish after fetish! First a tall black girl: Ayana. Then white cotton panties: Paula. Being kidnapped. The spanking: not painful but erotic, and now the cold water. All of these are long held fetishes. I like spanking, but I like being spanked even more. I love the feeling of ice cold water in sexual situations. They were playing to my every fetish!

"OK ladies," I said, "I understand! These antics of yours are all to do with my fetishes."

The hose was turned off, the blindfold removed, a warm fluffy towel was thrown around me as they started to dry me off.

"Gina said it would take the cold water until you realised. How well she knows you!"

Wrapped in my warm towel, I had my first opportunity to take in my surroundings, it was a sort of basement sauna with showers, a plunge pool and, of course, the obligatory cold water hose.

"Well ladies, you played your parts well. I had no idea what was going on until I realised that the spanking didn't really hurt and I was enjoying the cold water hosing."

"Well it's not over yet," said Paula, "there are two more surprises to come but you must complete them in order."

I was by now struggling to think of two more, well two more that I could live up to these days, but they led me out of a cellar, up the stairs into a sumptuous bedroom. There was a heady aroma of some exotic herb, and soft candlelight completed the scene.

Ayana stood in front of the bed and demonstrated that the black silk dress was all she wore by letting the straps slip off her shoulders and the allowing the silky material to slide down past her high heels onto the floor.

"Ayana gets pretty turned on by older men submitting to her spanking and other such kinks, don't you Ayana?"

"I most certainly do,"

"And are you hot now?"

"I most certainly am!"

"And what must Bob do now?"

"Bury his head between my thighs."

"You want his tongue? His tongue in your hot sex?"

Her hand slid down her belly, the fingers of each hand moved to either side of her lips, she pressed lightly and her flower blossomed revealing the moist pink interior.

"I want his tongue, just here," indicating her clit.

"You see Bob, you're not the only one here with desires. Make Ayana cum with your tongue and I promise you a surprise you won't forget."

Ayana fell backwards onto the bed, legs apart, knees bent over the edge. I had had several fetishes satisfied in one evening and was trying to decide whose fetish this was. Mine to relive the experience with Naomi? Ayana's for oral sex with an older, slightly submissive man, or Paula's to watch?

Frankly it didn't matter, when a girl requests that I eat her out, specially a girl from one of my best memories or fantasies, who am I to refuse? I dropped the towel, knelt on the floor, lifted one knee onto each shoulder and set to the serious business of pleasuring her.

The evidence of her excitement glistened at me from her divine divide. Just like Naomi's had all those years ago. The other thrill was the covering of delightfully tightly curled pubic hair that did little to conceal anything.

I felt a familiar sensation as I started to lick and kiss her inner thighs. A sensation that once would have produced an erection but, alas, after the nerve damage, was no longer capable of doing so, but a very pleasant sensation none the less.

The longer I took to get to Ayana's flowering divide, the more her excitement and her animation grew. She wriggled about and lifted her delicious buttocks off the bed and pressed her sex firmly towards my eager mouth.

I took my time. One of the great pleasures in life these days is watching a woman taking sexual pleasure, and the more wantonly and obviously the better.

After a while, and I so love this bit, she grabbed my head with both hands and forced my face deep into her cunt. This was my cue, I

slipped one finger, then a second, into her. With my palm uppermost, I made that come hither motion searching for the rough patch that would signify her g spot, while licking and sucking on her now obvious clit.

She would have found it impossible to deny that she was enjoying it. She threw her arms back above her shoulders and thrashed her head from side to side.

When at last she had quietend down, Paula said.

"Well there's no doubt about that then, you lucky girl!

"Bob, here is where you will really have to trust me." And she produced a small vial of liquid and a syringe.

"You really have to believe that I know what I'm doing. I have cleared this with Gina and it's all about 'mischief'."

There was that word again, and by now I was really getting to trust them. She opened the syringe and fixed a rather vicious looking needle to it.

"I'm going to give you an injection."

She let the idea hang.

"In your cock.

"What I can promise you is that it sounds a lot more painful than it is. Trust me you will hardly know it's happening."

I stared at the vicious looking needle in disbelief. It looked like something you'd use on a horse. Surely she didn't plan on sticking that into my cock? If she did then this was where it all ended as far as I was concerned.

She broke the end off the vial and sucked the liquid up into the syringe, looked at me and said.

"Don't look so worried. I promise you it will be worth it, but not with this needle." She smiled as she deftly pulled the needle off the syringe and fitted a much finer one, much to my relief.

"Ever heard of Invicorp?" And without waiting for an answer. "It's something we urologists use in cases like yours.

"Now stand up."

I did as I was told. She took my cock gently in one hand and held it positively to one side. I was fascinated and apprehensive at the same time. She pushed the needle firmly into the side of my limp cock and pushed the plunger slowly home.

She was right, I hardly felt a thing.

"Now lie down on the bed." I obeyed.

She stood at the end of the bed and tantalisingly lowered her white cotton panties revealing that she was a natural blond, meanwhile Ayana slipped onto the bed and gently massaged my cock. Familiar sensations, almost forgotten sensations, stirred in my groin as my penis slowly came to life.

12