An Unusual Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would be exaggerating to claim it was as stiff as a teenager's, but it was definitely an erection. Paula straddled my knees, took the white cotton panties and wrapped them round my ever swelling cock, while Ayana transferred her attentions to my nipples.

"Close your eyes and remember Jennifer.

"Jennifer who allowed you to get your first ever feel of a moist, sexually excited woman."

Paula started a slow sensual but firm masturbation stroke, sliding the panties up and down my now passable erection.

"Jennifer's panties are rubbing your young cock: remember.

"You are feeling the sensation of a woman playing with you for the first time," she continued almost hypnotically.

"You are trying to hold back, to delay the end for as long as possible."

I hadn't had an erection for ages and was savouring every moment, but the effect of Paula's handiwork and her description of that wonderful day that Jennifer and I lay naked together was having an effect.

As I started to tense, she sensed it and stopped, unwrapped my cock, gently pulled the foreskin right back and then started all over again with the panties.

I opened my eyes to the delightful sight of her parted thighs straddling mine, revealing the open lips of her neatly trimmed cunt, and the moist pinkness within.

I don't know how she judged it so finely but I went to the very edge and back several times.

Every time I thought I was going to explode she would sense it and stop. It was such sweet agony, fondling her breasts and having my nipples pinched.

"I think he's ready." Said Ayana.

Paula took the cue, stared into my eyes as deeply as she could.

"Come on then Bob. Have a happy birthday with a happy ending.

"Cum.

"This time I am not going to stop.

"Cum for Ayana and me.

"Keep stroking my breasts.

"Look at the open lips of my glistening cunt as I make you cum.

"Enjoy your birthday treat!

"CUM."

That did it! I came. Well the sensations were the same, all my ejaculation muscles went into spasm, several times over, but of course there was no actual ejaculate. No satisfying spurt into her knickers, but it still felt fantastic.

Gina returned several days later. She seemed less than curious about her birthday present, except to tell me that the reason the girls looked familiar was that they were acquaintances from 'The Club' and, although I had never played with them, she had.

A few nights later, as we snuggled up in bed, she asked.

"So you had a good time on your birthday then?"

"I most certainly did. It's just a shame you have to take my word for it."

"How about a mucky movie?" And I readily agreed. We often watched a mucky movie, as we called it, as a prelude to sex.

"A mucky movie featuring the Birthday Boy!"

Gina reached for the remote, selected DVD and pressed the button. I had had no idea that my birthday was being recorded and the editing was quite professional. Soft music played, which had obviously been added later but you could just make out the conversation.

I must say that I looked pretty apprehensive being led in handcuffed and even more so during the spanking. It was about this moment that Gina's hand reached over to fondle my flaccid cock.

The scene where the water jetted onto my back sent shivers of pleasure through me. I heard myself gasping for air as the shock emptied my lungs and when I adjusted to the cold you could tell that this was the moment of realisation.

"This is the bit I really like," Gina said as she toyed on, "you certainly gave her one of your five star blow jobs, just look at her face! You could be sticking a dagger in her back, it looks so agonised."

Then we came to the white cotton panties fetish. It was the turn of my face to look a picture. I've never watched myself being masturbated before and I found it very revealing. There are definitely signs that I was getting close, just as Paula stops with the action.

"She really had your number, didn't she? And this next bit is priceless! Look at your face, staring into her parted thighs, you mucky boy!

"That was pretty hot! It really got me going, or is that my Replens working? Either way I'm juicing, so is my birthday boy ready for an action replay?" She said brandishing a small vial and a syringe, "I'm just dying to stick this needle in your cock and enjoy a slow, missionary, comfort shag."

As always all comment will be eagerly read. Please spare a few moments to jot down your thoughts, it makes the whole thing worthwhile.

12