An Unusual Date

Story Info
Risky, hidden sex while waiting for dinner to arrive.
4k words
4.58
4.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyLibido
LadyLibido
39 Followers

"When you asked me if I wanted to grab something to eat, I thought you meant pickup, not a restaurant." Ketna commented idly as they were guided to their table. "I didn't think you ate regular food."

"You're right, I don't eat in the usual sense, nothing more creative than drinks and nutrition pastes. I do it solely for the social element." Though R'Vindr knew where he was going without the host's guide, he kept a steady stride beside Ketna.

"Often enough to have a 'usual table', even." Ketna nodded a thank you to the host and slid herself on one side of the booth seating.

"What can I say, if I enjoy the service they get my repeat business." R'Vindr slid in along the other side, closing the gap between them on the booth bench.

The host that had guided them left a menu with Ketna and bowed to leave her to look it over before they were served. Ketna glanced over the options but found herself unable to focus on what was there, something had been nagging at her since they arrived.

"Why does this feel like a setup." She stared at R'Vindr pointedly though the effect was likely lost behind the face-covering that masked her.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." R'Vindr deflected with a cadence that rang both earnest and performative.

Ketna was quiet for a few beats, but any further suspicions she had would have to be stowed for later, as their waitress appeared in that brief moment of quiet. She was already carrying two glasses of water for the table.

"R'Vindr! Always good to see you, I take it, nothing new and exciting for you?" The waitress announced with a pleasant energy. She sat the glasses down on the table in front of the two of them after she spoke.

"No, just what I always have."

"Gotcha," The waitress nodded and turned her attention to Ketna. "Can I get you anything special to drink while you're making your decision? We have an excellent selection of wine, even stellar imports and spirits." She offered cheerily.

"Just the water, for now- you have mazotel cutlets?" Kenta's eyes grazed the word on the menu, surprised she had seen it at all.

R'Vindr's hand brushed up against Ketna's thighs, halting at the exuberance Ketna proclaimed at the particular menu item.

"We sure do!" The waitress responded with a smile. "Fresh as you can get for an interstellar import-"

"Can I get the mazotel steak platter," Ketna cut off the waitress' pitch, already sold on it, perhaps a bit too enthusiastic about the discovery of its existence on the menu. "And I'd like to add a second steak, easy on the seasoning for the steak. Everything else is fine. Oh, and rare for both the steaks, please"

R'Vindr tilted his head, his hand still stalled next to Ketna's thigh, perplexed by Ketna's order and insistence, but said nothing about it.

The waitress, polite and practiced in manners of customer interaction, tempered her voice but her raised brow indicated she was equally perplexed by the order. "Mazotel steak dinner with an extra steak and cooked rare." She repeated back. "If you're interested, we have a lovely red wine that pairs well with that dish."

"No thank you, I'll stick with the water."

"You got it! I'll have those in and next time you see me, I'll have your food for you." The waitress gathered the single menu and returned to the kitchen to deliver the order.

R'Vindr didn't wait for the waitress to leave earshot before asking what hung in his mind. "Two steaks?"

Ketna stalled the answer, waiting for the waitress to leave earshot and glancing around before she answered R'Vindr.

"You know how I have unusually high stamina for a human? Well, that extra stamina requires that I eat enough to keep up with it."

"Duly noted." R'Vindr nodded, then made his own visual sweep of their area.

"Since we'll be waiting for a bit-" He leaned in, wrapping an arm around Ketna's waist before sliding his hands up the slit of Ketna's dress. "I know exactly how we should pass the time."

"Was this the reason you strongly insisted I wore something dress-like today? Easy access to my legs?" Ketna let her legs part a little for him, leaning against R'Vindr's side as she did. R'Vindr's fingers teased along the outside of her underwear while they bantered.

"Like you weren't hoping for this exactly." R'Vindr spread her thighs further by grabbing one and sliding it over his own. "I refuse to believe that you're that naive as to not expect this would be the natural result of your attire. I refuse to believe you're naive at all."

"Yes, you got me, this is exactly what I was hoping for." She sighed contently as R'Vindr's fingers continued to slide back and forth, slowly increasing the pressure over time. "How far were you planning on taking this?" Her own hand found its way between R'Vindr's thighs.

The hand closest to hers snapped up and grasped it, preventing her from teasing him of her own accord. "Did I tell you to do that?" R'Vindr's voice held warning, making it clear he was the lead in the events. But the hand at Ketna's loins had not stopped its teasing.

"I doubt you'd just get me off without getting something out of it for you." Ketna shuddered as she finished her sentence, R'Vindr's fingers made a marked effort to feel for the clit that hid behind her lips.

"You're right, I do have plans to get something out of this for myself. Here-" R'Vindr returned Ketna's hand to his crotch. "Get my dick out and I'll show you."

The visor hid Ketna's brow raise behind it, but she did as instructed, unfastening R'Vindr's pants revealing the dick inside. It wasn't one of the usual models she had been with before, there was a unique shape and base to it she couldn't quite figure out. It was still retracted so it wasn't clear enough what the difference was. It didn't respond to her touch like anyone else, R'Vindr determined if and when he wanted to feel anything, and in this moment, he had decided not to.

Ketna was about to ask what she should do next when R'Vindr's fingers slipped under the cloth to finger her directly. As soon as they had slipped in, they slid back out again, and both hands adjusted to slide under her thighs, lifting her off the bench seat.

"Wait-" Ketna caught on to exactly what he was planning to do as she was lifted up and over his lap. "Here, now?" She glanced around nervously but tried not to move too quickly. "We're really going to do this?" She spoke in a forceful but low voice to emphasize her feelings of urgency.

"You didn't have a problem with it when it was just my hands."

"Yes, because we were still seated at the table, close but relatively normal to anyone looking over." Ketna's voice became more urgent but she made an effort to keep her voice low to prevent drawing any attention. "We can't exactly be discreet if I'm bouncing up and down on your lap."

"You seem distressed but you've yet to stop me." Fingers wrapped down under her thigh, parting her lips to permit the tip of his dick to slide between them. He released his grip slowly, letting her own weight fall on him, driving his dick deeper into her. "Besides, we can do this completely still." He let her go, Ketna planted squarely on his lap with his dick inside her.

R'Vindr leaned his head close to her, and at the same time she felt his dick extending deeper into her, but the distance she maintained and his own hips remained in the same place. "It does all the work, and we don't have to move our hips at all. Very convenient for concealing our activities."

Ketna felt the dick slide back down then extend fully into her again, all with no movement from herself or R'Vindr. After being warmed up by R'Vindr's actions just moments ago, her body welcomed the sensation of being filled. She moaned softly, bracing herself against his arms as she let herself sink on R'vindr's lap. He had specifically attached this dick knowing full well their plans for the day. She was right, this was a setup.

Still worried about their surroundings, Ketna looked back to the path where she knew the kitchen doors were. "What about the waitress? Can't we wait till after we get our food? What if someone complains?"

"I chose the back corner for a reason," he raised his hands up from her thighs. "But if you're really that worried you're welcome to leave."

Ketna remained quiet, weighing the potential time they had left for the food to arrive, and how obscured they were, all the while keenly aware of his dick inside her. She didn't exactly want to leave, now, not with the state she was in. They could get away with a quickie, right?

"Alright, before the waitress gets back." As much as she didn't want to accidently sexually harass any of the staff, she couldn't deny the excitement of the situation added to her arousal.

R'Vindr chuckled, placing his hands back at Ketna's hips. "Oh, we have plenty of time."

Keeping Ketna's hips in place, R'Vindr made the dick inside her move to its full length inside at a more alarming speed than the test before, causing her to gasp. "All you have to do is keep quiet and sit still, and no one will notice." He emphasized this by pressing down firmly at her hips.

The commanding of what to do served to fan the flames which gave her hope they would be done well before the waitress returned. Ketna rested herself back against R'Vindr's chest, allowing her body to relax into the rhythmic thrusting that had carried on inside. "You're not wrong… this is certainly convenient." She commented in a hushed tone.

"Isn't it? Makes it so much easier to have discreet sex, among other little conveniences."

Ketna felt the pace quicken inside, R'Vindr's hand moved from her hip to abdomen, placing pressure against it, emphasizing the internal friction. Ketna rested herself more heavily against him in return.

"You protest at first, but you give in so easily." He teased.

"You made- a convincing argument." Ketna's voice was a little light and dreamy, she was edging closer to losing her words but was cognisant enough for light conversation.

"Yes, clearly my fingers are incredible speakers." R'Vindr traced his fingers lightly over Ketna's mound.

Ketna gave an airy laugh. "Exactly."

"It's so easy to get you wound up."

"To anyone that knows what they're doing." Kenta's voice trailed off, closing her eyes.

Ketna grew quiet, making an effort to suppress her moans while focusing on the rhythm inside her, hoping to get off soon, but the pace never quickened. She squirmed on his lap, attempting to tilt her hips in any way to get more out of what he was giving her. His hands at her hips pressed down against each side to steady her. One slipped downward, spreading fingers to cover each side of her, massaging the outer lips and nothing else.

Ketna whined, attempting to press her pelvis into R'Vindr's hand as much as she could with his dick inside her. The hand's motions didn't change.

"I know what you want, but not yet."

The motions inside began to slow, and while the prolonged sensation was nice, knowing the time constraint they were in, it was making Ketna nervous. She slid her own hand down between her legs to help herself get off, when it was snatched away by R'Vindr.

"I said, not yet." R'Vindr warned strongly against her ear.

"Why- are you dragging this out?" In his arms she continued to strain, eyeing the path the server would use, afraid they had already taken too long.

"Don't worry, we have time. Just relax." The fingers that wrapped over her lips shifted, drawing together over her pelvis. "I bring guests here all the time, I'm familiar with the turnaround."

After another glance across the room, Ketna permitted herself to ease again, resting heavily against R'Vindr's chest in anticipation of what he'd do next. When she relaxed, he resumed his act of massaging at her hips, and thighs.

"I find it pleasant sometimes to ease into a comfortable rhythm, not to build it up but to let it linger and really relax into it." R'Vindr gently spoke in Ketna's ear as he continued to keep her on edge.

Something nagged at Ketna. The way he phrased it was odd, what he said wasn't wrong it was the way he said it. But he was right, it was pleasant to let the sensation linger, to keep the steady sexual prodding without intentionally going for that high right away. She rarely had partners that permitted things to linger comfortably, and this was an oddly intimate experience for someone like R'Vindr. It was the closest to cuddling with him she had been able to achieve.

She had given up on keeping track of the surroundings, R'Vindr said he knew what to expect, she was in this deep, she had to at least trust him that much. The dick inside her picked up its pace as her body relaxed, driving up the intensity of the pleasure that had been building since that time. R'Vindr's hand finally moved to help her along, applying pressure to the mons, right to the root of the clit that hid below. Ketna attempted with great difficulty to keep her body still and voice suppressed as she edged ever closer to a climax, when all the sensation stopped all at once. Ketna was gathering the will to ask why he stopped when she heard a clear voice from across the way.

"Aww cuddle bugs, you two look cute."

The waitress addressed the two of them from a distance in a sing-song voice, carrying a tray with Ketna's meal in hand.

Ketna's posture shot up straight, adrenaline mixed in from the high alert of being caught in a scenario she was specifically hoping to avoid. It was shockingly clear why he wouldn't let her get off. He did this on purpose, he was planning on doing this all along.

"Thank you Madeleine, prompt as always." R'Vindr's complement to the waitress was a deliberate tease at Ketna's plight.

Ketna leaned forward in a dazed and disoriented heap, elbows perched impolitely on the table and forehead resting on her hands, hoping desperately to hide the near climax she was on before. The waitress placed the plates and silverware on the table without commenting on it at all, to Ketna's relief.

"Can I get you anything else?" Madeleine tucked the tray under her arm. "We have a great selection of virgin mixes if alcohol isn't your thing."

"No- " Kenta composed herself enough to keep a polite and level voice. "No thank you-"

Just as she finished her sentence, the movement from R'Vindr's dick started up again, faster and more aggressive than it had been the whole time they were there. Ketna jerked in surprise, one hand reaching out grasping the edge of the table to brace herself while the other stayed in its place to cradle her head. R'Vindr's hands joined in teasing her directly, slickened digits that had traced along her lips now slid along her clit directly.

Madeleine leaned in. "Are you alright ma'am? Your face is red-"

Barely containing her shuddering, Ketna interrupted the poor waitress waving her off weakly with the arm that rested on its elbow, the other still gripped tightly to the table. Stress cracks could be heard forming on the table beneath her grip. Ketna could barely keep her voice in check, but she couldn't prevent the heavy breathing causing suppressed whimpers to escape or reddening face. R'Vindr showed no kindness to her predicament, not slowing down at all since he started.

It all caught up with her so fast. Seconds after she attempted to waive off the waitress' concerns, she felt the sensation shudder from her sensitive points to her head. Her body tensed with the warm pleasure that ran through her, clenching at the dick that R'Vindr had slowed to make the most of her contractions against him. The twisted and confused sense of a need fulfilled mixed in with the vague horror of subjecting some unwilling stranger just trying to do their job to their sexual exploits. And the undeniable excitement she didn't want to admit she got from being forced to it by R'Vindr.

Ketna's sense of place and surroundings momentarily dulled, brain fogged over by the orgasm that raced through her, she didn't have faculties to check the surroundings and ensure they weren't disruptive, and hoped R'Vindr knew what he was doing.

"I mean it's understandable-" The waitress' tone dropped from the customer service cadence to a smooth, casual tone. "Most anyone would be that red with a dick buried that deep in their pussy."

The revelation from Madeleine's words cut through the fog, Ketna raised herself off the table, looked back at R'Vindr, then at the waitress.

"For Fucks sake." Ketna dropped back down onto the table. "She's in on it."

"Yep," R'Vindr acknowledged with a sensible chuckle. "I told you I knew what I was doing."

Madeleine giggled along with him.

"I'm impressed you kept it under control for as long as you did."

"I'm almost disappointed, she's fucking loud any other time, I was certain she was going to squeal at some point." R'Vindr teased.

Ketna breathed in heavily, pushing herself back off the table into a more normal seated position on R'Vindr's lap, his dick still buried inside her. She ignored all the comments about herself to shift the topic.

"I take it you've been doing this 'arrangement' for a while," Ketna motioned between R'Vindr and Madeleine. "how'd that even happen?"

Madeleine started speaking before R'Vindr got a word in. "Oh a year back or so R'Vindr brought in some guy and I could tell they were being weird, wouldn't be the first time people tried stuff in the corner booths, it happens."

As Madeleine recounted the experience, R'Vindr began moving his dick inside Ketna once more. A steady comfortable pace like the buildup before. His hands massaged at her against her thighs and hips repeating the same actions.

Wether or not Madeleine saw it, she didn't comment on it, talking as though nothing was happening. "Well I walked over while the guy was losing it on R'Vindr's lap and there was no hiding what was going on. They tried to carry on like nothing happened but the guy got embarrassed I guess and booked it. R'Vindr came to apologize and offer the untouched food to the staff. I made some joke about how I should get a big tip after being soooo traumatized and he left more than a week's wage with the promise there'd be more if I was interested in his traumatizing table again." She shrugged. "And I didn't think it was such a bad trade off."

"Also helps that you're a voyeur." R'Vindr added.

Madeleine put a finger up to her lips in a gesture to shush R'Vindr. Her eyes then narrowed, looking down. "You're fucking her, again."

"Yep, I'm not done, and I know she's not, either."

Though Ketna hung on to some latent sense that she 'shouldn't' be doing this, if the waitress really wasn't bothered by this, there was no sense to suppress herself beyond keeping her voice down. She relented to R'Vindr who wasted no time amping up the motions.

"Good girl." R'Vindr assured her approvingly in her ear as Ketna laid back against his chest.

The words gave Ketna a sense of comfort she had been lacking since they started, it unwound knots she had been holding since they started that evening. When R'Vindr's fingers found her clit again, she whimpered, keeping her mouth closed to prevent herself from getting too loud. In response, R'Vinder firmly placed one hand over her mouth, masking her sounds. "Moan into my hand, they can't hear you from here."

Ketna sank into R'Vindr's hold, reassured that he would keep them discreet despite the exposure, closing her eyes to let it all happen. Being in a more relaxed state brought a familiar state of arousal. Warm heat between her legs from her center, pleasure that spread from the points of contact up and throughout. Tension that made her hold in place to keep the friction going on for as long and strong as possible. She did nothing to prevent herself from arching her back in a way she needed to feel exactly what she wanted. With the heightened state of arousal, her voice followed. Soft hums first met R'Vindr's hand, the higher he brought her the louder she became, but the reach of her sound continued to be suppressed by his hand.

LadyLibido
LadyLibido
39 Followers
12