An Unusual Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, good girl." R'Vindr encouraged, very familiar with how Kenta responded to praise.

Closer to the peak she edged, that electric heat she was all so familiar with returned with every delicate circle R'Vindr played against her clit. Her body squirmed involuntarily as she was edged closer and R'Vindr held her in place, ramping up the motion inside her knowing how close she was by her behavior. Her body jerked and stiffened light spots against her eyelids and muffled cries remained blocked by R'Vindr's hand moments before the electric sensation ran through her upon finally hitting that crescendo.

Only seconds passed but it felt so long being held in the state, squirming with shuddered clenches against R'Vindr's dick. He continued to tease her just a bit longer before he relaxed and permitted himself to ride out the feeling of her for a bit. When her breathing slowed, R'Vindr withdrew his hand from her face, allowing her to breathe freely and heavily.

"You know if you had any 'neighbors' they absolutely would have heard all that." Madeleine teased.

"Exactly why I chose this time of day."

Madeleine smiled and handed R'Vindr some extra cloth napkins. "Clean yourself up would ya?"

"I believe that's your job." Though R'Vindr couldn't smile there was an inflection of humor in his voice. "Isn't that I'm paying you for?"

Madeleine gave a mockingly dramatic sigh. "I guesssss." She turned to leave with a curt little wave, to take back the tray she had been hanging on to.

Ketna by now had mostly recovered from her most recent orgasm, in the process of lifting herself from R'Vindr's lap, when he aided her in the act, retracting his dick to make it easier.

Ketna snatched one of the napkins for herself, R'Vindr doing the same.

"Warn me next time you're going to do something like that." She huffed while cleaning herself up enough to be comfortable again.

"It wouldn't have been nearly as fun had I warned you." How R'Vindr was capable of making his voice sound like he was smiling without the mouth, Ketna had no idea, but he somehow managed it. "Besides, you enjoyed it."

"Enjoying when you get aggressive with me is not the same is enjoying a situation where our sexual exploits could very well make wage workers, who likely already have enough bullshit to deal with and don't have the option of leaving, incredibly uncomfortable." Ketna folded the napkin politely to the side before she made her final point. "I do not 'enjoy' my pleasure being at the expense of another. "

"If it makes you feel any better, I have no intention of entraping strangers. I like the risk but I do have my limits. What happened with Madeleine was a genuine accident." There was a twinge of remorse to R'Vindr's voice that sounded earnest.

"It does, actually, thank you." Satisfied with the answer, Ketna pulled her plates closer to her. "Hope my food isn't cold after all that."

"You ordered a rare steak." R'Vindred gestured to her plate.

"It's still not the same if it's room temperature, not even fresh meat is that cool." Ketna muttered the latter half of her sentence before she shoved a piece of steak into her mouth. "Oh thank god it's still hot."

"I'm sorry- fresh what? Care to elaborate on that?"

"Nope."

12