An Unusual Gift Ch. 08

Story Info
Jack dominates a Karen at work and plans his revenge on Abby.
3.8k words
4.74
15.4k
22

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,222 Followers

"Another round!" The woman demanded. Jack had been extra attentive to her all night since she had snapped at him. He'd been wondering how to get the collar on her. It would have been easier if she had been drinking, but she had been on club soda all night.

"Certainly ma'am," Jack replied, hiding his annoyance at how bitchy she was. He had just told Abby how he enjoyed his job, except the drunks, but this woman was stone cold sober and far worse than any of the drunk regulars were.

He made their drinks and took them over to the table. It was another woman's birthday and there was a group of eight of them celebrating. They were all rather attractive, but Jack wasn't interested in them, he was interested in the bitch that had been bossing him around all night.

At first a drink wasn't quite right, then one was too strong, another not strong enough, despite the fact they were all made with the same measuring cup. Then she wanted snacks, but wasn't happy with the selection they had in stock and personally blamed Jack for not stocking her favourite brands.

Jack had almost told her to fuck off multiple times, but he didn't want to drive her out. He wasn't worried about getting fired for doing it, he just wanted her to stay in the bar until he figured out a way to get the collar on her. Despite being a bitch, she was extremely attractive. Maybe that was why she was a bitch, she was used to everybody giving her what she wanted just because she was pretty.

She was wearing a black dress, which clung tightly to her body, showing off she was tall and slim. She had a modest chest, with a round ass that pressed against the material of the dress. Long slim legs lead down to a tall pair of black heels. Her face was attractive, with blue eyes and a bright smile. She had her blonde hair up in fancy hair style, Jack had no idea what it was called. It was plaited, which were weaved into an intricate pattern on the back of her head, held in place with various pins topped with pearls, while the underlying hair hung down straight down her back.

Either way, Jack was going to get the collar on her. He just had to find a way.

"Excuse me ma'am," he asked as he walked past her.

"What is it?" She snapped.

"We've got a promotion on at the moment, it's simple to do and you can have a round of free drinks," Jack told her. The woman looked at him and her eyes narrowed, she was clearly wealthy, yet the idea of getting something for free appealed to her a lot.

"It's simple, you just have to put this collar on, if it fits without being adjusted, you get free drinks," Jack explained, holding the collar up. The woman looked at it with disdain.

"You want me to put that cheap tat on?" She scoffed.

"It's entirely up to you, I just thought you might enjoy the chance of free drinks for your group," Jack said, loud enough for a couple of them to hear him.

"Free drinks?" One of them quickly replied, turning to see what Jack was talking about. Another heard and joined as well and Jack explained the concept.

"Put it on!" The two women encouraged their friend. She looked at them both before rolling her eyes.

"Only because it's Sal's birthday," she sighed as she took the collar. She held with between two fingers as if carrying a piece of trash. Slowly she brought it up to her neck and wrapped the material around it, clicking the clasp shut.

"Congratulations, your next round of drinks is free!" Jack announced quickly, the two women cheering and not noticing the strange look on their friend's face.

"Wooooo!" One of them cheered, quickly rushing over to the group to tell them the good news. Jack leaned in and whispered in the bitchy woman's ear.

"Act like your normal bitchy self and then come over to the bar once I've given them their free drinks," Jack whispered. The woman nodded and turned to her friends, dismissing Jack with a wave of her hand. Jack chuckled at the gesture and returned to the bar to begin making their drinks.

His cock was hard as he poured the drinks, looking over at the group. The woman was talking to her friends, acting no different and none of them had questioned her now wearing the collar. Maybe they just thought she had to keep it on. Jack thought it suited her.

He finished their drinks and took them over to the group. As he returned to the bar, he heard the sound of high heels behind him.

"What do you want?" The woman asked snappily, still acting like her normal self.

"Come with me," Jack told her. She followed as he led her into the back, telling his colleague he was going on break. He led her down into the locker-room where the staff stored their belongings.

"What are we doing down here?" The woman asked, a look of disgust on her face.

"Give me a blowjob," Jack ordered. The woman nodded and dropped to her knees, reaching out and unbuckling his pants. She pulled them down, freeing his hard cock with jumped free, slapping her on the chin. She rolled her eyes and before reaching up and grabbing the base of his cock as she sunk her mouth over the head.

Jack watched as she robotically bobbed her head back and forth, it felt nice, but it was clear she wasn't enjoying herself. Jack was amused, she was clearly under the control of the collar, but his command to act like herself meant she had none of the drive or desire to please him that people usually had. She was doing as she was told and that was all and it was obvious she did not enjoy sucking his dick.

"Is it just me you don't enjoy blowing or is it any cock?" Jack asked.

"I love sucking cock, I just don't want to give you the satisfaction of seeing me enjoy it," the woman replied, taking her mouth off his cock long enough to answer before returning to her task. Jack was surprised by her answer, wondering why she would feel that way, especially while under the collars control.

"Tell me, why is that?" He asked.

"Because you told me to act like my normal self and why would I want to give a man I just met the satisfaction of knowing I enjoy sucking his cock?" The woman replied, before taking his cock back into her mouth once again. Jack smiled, after mocking Abby about not being careful about how she ordered him to act, he'd fallen into the same trap.

"Alright, so tell me why do you love sucking cock so much," Jack told her.

"Because it's so submissive, it makes me so horny," she answered. Jack looked at her, once again surprised by her answer. He had thought she'd view it as some kind of power play, but with her in control deciding how much pleasure the man got, it would fit her personality. He wasn't expecting her to enjoy being the submissive in the scenario.

"Why does being submissive make you horny?"

"Because that's my biggest fantasy. I put out this persona of being tough and confident and a bitch, because I enjoy being like that. But I wish that in private, someone would dominate me, make me their submissive slave to use however they want. I want to completely give up control," the woman answered.

"Well in that case," Jack began as he grabbed the woman's head. He pulled it forward while thrusting his hips, shoving his cock down her throat. The woman gagged and grabbed his thighs in surprise as the sudden intrusion, but didn't try and push him off. Jack held his cock there, blocking her airways for a minute before pulling back. The woman gasped for breath as her eyes watered.

Jack waited a moment for her to catch her breath before pushing forward again. She didn't resist as he slid back into her throat and began to fuck her face. He thrust in and out, he could feel her trying not to gag each time he pushed into her throat. Each time he pulled out she took a short breath through her nose before her airway was quickly blocked again.

Jack abused her throat for a few minutes, enjoying seeing her choking on his cock. He felt his orgasm starting to approach and pulled out. Without a word he pushed her back. She fell backwards, her dress riding up and showing off her panties that had a very obvious wet spot.

"Someone's excited," Jack teased as her grabbed her hips and flipped her over. Pulling her ass up, he left her on her knees, her face pressed into the floor. She didn't resist and he could see how excited she was as he pulled her panties to one side. He kneeled down behind her and pressed his cock against her slick entrance. With a single push, he buried himself to the hit, making her gasp as he spread open her tight tunnel.

He began thrusting and her moans quickly grew. Jack reached forward and wrapped his fingers in her hair, pulling on it harshly and yanking her head up, forcing her to lift herself with her hands. His rough treatment just increased the frequency and volume of her moans until she was shuddering in orgasm around his cock.

The feeling of having complete control over the woman that had been treating him so poorly all evening was thrilling. Jack felt his orgasm rearing its head again and he picked up the pace of his thrusts. He fought the urge to just cum inside her and pulled out at the last second, covering her ass and back with his cum. He looked at his handy work and smiled, chuckling slightly as he realised, he didn't even know the woman's name.

"From now on, I'm going to call you slut and you're going to love it. Each time you hear it, you'll get more and more turned on. Even when the collar comes off, that'll still be true. It'll also be true that you love being controlled by me, even without the collar, you'll do anything I tell you just for the chance of being under my control. In fact, the only way you'll be able to get off is if I tell you to," Jack told her.

"Of course..." the woman moaned as she slowly stood up. Jack looked at her, her hair a mess and make up smeared. It was clear what she had been doing.

"Now go and re-join your friends, don't tidy yourself up. I want them to be able to tell what you were just doing. Leave my cum and pull your dress back down over it. Having it on your skin turns you on each time you feel it. You'll only want to clean it once you go home and shower," Jack told her.

"I do love it," she groaned as she pulled the dress down.

"Good slut, now go," Jack ordered her. He saw her visibly shudder as he said the word slut and she quickly walked past him. He followed her out, smiling to himself. He watched as she rejoined her friends, a couple pulled concerned faces while the rest burst into laughter and started teasing her for being so naughty. Slut just laughed it off and found her drink. Jack had wondered if her friends would shame her, but he was glad to see they didn't seem to shun her for leaving them for a bit to get fucked senseless.

The rest of his shift went much more enjoyably. She still was a bitch to him, which was all part of her acting like herself, but whenever he got the chance, he whispered in her ear and called her a slut, which caused her to whimper quietly. By the time the bar closed she was practically quivering with need. She approached the bar while Jack was wiping it down with a needy look on her face.

"What do you want slut?" he asked, causing her eyelids to flutter.

"I-" she stuttered.

"Tell me," Jack ordered.

"I was hoping we could go into the back and have sex again, I'm so horny!" She admitted quickly.

"I can't, I need to finish up and then I want to go home, but if you need to cum so badly, how about I make you cum right here at the bar?" Jack asked. The woman's eyes went wide, but she didn't say no. She looked around the bar, most people had left, but there were still a few groups lingering with their drinks. Jack watched her for a moment, before speaking again.

"Five seconds after I finish this sentence you'll have a powerful orgasm, but you'll do it completely silently," he smiled. The woman's eyes somehow went wider and Jack could see her counting down in her head. As she reached zero, she suddenly grabbed the bar and began to shake. Her legs slammed together and she twisted on the spot. Her mouth opened to moan, but no sound game out as she scrunched her eyes shut.

It lasted over thirty seconds before it subsided and she suddenly gasped loudly, causing a few people to look over. They saw her leaning heavily against the bar, panting for breath. Jack assumed they thought she was just a bit drunk as no-one paid her any further attention. She looked at Jack with a combination of fear and desire as she wordlessly walked away to join her friends as they were leaving, her legs unsteady beneath her.

Jack finished his shift with a smile on his face. For years he had dealt with Karens and just generally awful customers and knowing he got back at one of them felt amazing. It also reminded him he needed to get back at Abby for trying to take advantage of him with the collar. As he arrived home, he started thinking of how he would achieve that.

He arrived home to find Ava cleaning the kitchen. It was late and he was wondering what she was doing up at this time, let alone cleaning. He was too busy looking at her ass and legs in the tight latex outfit she was wearing that he barely spotted the large amount of popcorn kernels all over the counter and floor.

"Made a mess?" He asked.

"Yeah, I was watching a movie and really wanted popcorn, but when I opened the bag, it split and went everywhere."

"Let me help," Jack offered. He started sweeping the kernels on the floor as he asked Ava for ideas on how to get revenge on Abby.

"Well would she be wearing the collar?" Ava asked.

"Yes, of course."

"How do you plan to get her to wear it? She knows you want revenge, she won't just let you put it on her."

"That's easy, there's any number of things I can promise her in exchange for letting me put the collar on her again."

"Like what?" Ava asked. Jack paused, he was kneeling down sweeping up some Kernels when Ava stood right in front of him. From his position, he was looking straight up her latex clad body and had a flash of memory of her dominating him. His cock twitched at the thought, despite the fact he was falling more and more in love with the idea of controlling people, he couldn't deny being dominated by Ava had been extremely pleasurable and exciting. He pushed the thought aside and answered her question.

"Well for a start, I can offer to let her put the collar on me again some time."

"You'd do that? After she tricked you last time?"

"Yeah, it's Abby, I trust her. She might have tricked me, but she wasn't going to do anything too bad. If she had wanted to completely control me, she could have. But, I will only allow her to put the collar on me after she has worn it and I've implanted some controls to protect myself."

"That makes sense," Ava replied.

"Oh and you can never tell her about any of these plans," Jack ordered.

"Yes sir," Ava replied.

"Good. That reminds me, how do you feel about being under my control? Tell me honestly."

"I enjoy it. I know in my mind before it had happened I'd have been furious about the idea and would have hated you, but now it's happened I like it. You allow me to be who I usually am, except I feel more liberated and confident. I can be open about what I enjoy, such as wearing this outfit. I don't know, it sounds strange, but I feel free."

"Being under my control, rather than having your own freedom, makes you feel free? That's backwards," Jack pointed out.

"Maybe, but think of it this way. Before, everything I did was my decision. I had to think about everything, had to worry about every choice, but now I don't have to worry. Like wearing this in front of you and Abby, I'd never have done that before, but now it's like my inhibitions have gone. It's liberating in a way."

"I think I understand what you mean," Jack replied, looking at Ava's outfit once again. The shiny black material clung to her like a second skin. He felt his cock starting to harden as he looked at her.

"You know, I'd love it if you let me have some time dominating Abby," Ava smiled, leaning over the counter and showing off her round ass as she finished cleaning. The idea of her dominating Abby the way she had him made Jack's cock rock hard.

"That can be done. Right now though, I'd love it if you came and sucked my dick," Jack told her. He didn't make it a command, he wanted to see what Ava would do. Ava span round with a grin on her face as she sauntered over to him. She kneeled down in front of him and undid his pants, freeing his hard cock. Without hesitation she took it into her mouth and started giving him and incredible blowjob.

"I love your dick," she said as she released his cock from her mouth and stroked it with her gloved hand.

"You know I didn't order you to do this?" Jack asked. He was surprised how enthusiastic Ava was considering he hadn't commanded her to be this way.

"You know power plays and domination turn me on a lot. Since you used the collar on me and showed me how you can control people, you're unbelievably hot to me. Even if you hadn't commanded me to be subservient to you after the collar came off, I'd still want to fuck you," Ava explained, taking his cock back into her mouth and down her throat.

"I thought you liked being in control?"

"I do, but it's all about the power play dynamic for me, so seeing other people being dominant and people submitting to them turns me on a lot too," Ava explained, using the opportunity to take a deep breath before suffocating herself with his cock once again.

Jack grinned, he hadn't thought about that, but the idea that Ava now saw him as some kind of dominant force excited him a lot. The collar had opened up a whole new world of possibilities to him and introduced him to so many experiences he never thought he'd have. He groaned as Ava worked his cock and he didn't resist as she moved her hands between his legs and slid a slippery gloved finger into his ass. It seemed even with Abby's command to act like himself, the collar had some residual effects on him as her finger felt incredible as slipped into his tight hole.

He resisted the urge to grab the back of her head and fuck her throat, as hot as that would be, he wanted to savour the pleasure Ava was giving him. After fantasising about her for so long, knowing she was willingly sucking his cock and enjoying doing it was a huge turn on. Despite the fact it hadn't been an order, it made him feel powerful. The collar was the best gift he'd ever received and he planned on making much more use of it.

He groaned as Ava bottomed out on his cock, her nose pressing against his stomach as she held herself there. He could feel her tongue licking his balls and he was impressed by her skill. Despite the fact her eyes were watering, she didn't gag and she held herself on his cock for an impressive amount of time before finally backing off for air. She worked the head relentless and Jack gripped her hair tightly.

"I'm gonna cum!" He warned her. She smiled around his cock and continued her efforts, hitting all the sensitive spots she could in quick succession. The effect caused Jack to lose control and he rewarded her with a large mouthful of his sticky load. She continued to suck and lick the head of his cock as her mouth overflowed, fluid dripped down her chin and across her latex clad chest. Jack could only grip her hair as she continued to work his sensitive cock. His legs began to shake and he almost pushed her away when his cock swelled again.

"Oh fuck!" Jack groaned as his legs almost gave out as he came again. The pleasure was intense, his cock felt like it might explode as Ava sucked a second load from his length. She swallowed it down before finally backing off his cock and grinning up at Jack, her chin shiny and wet.

"Tasty," she smiled. Jack just looked down at her breathing hard.

"How did you do that?" He asked.

"I told you I enjoy dominating people, just imagine you were tied down, I'd have got three or four orgasms out of you at least," Ava explained as if was so simple.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,222 Followers
12