All Comments on 'An Unusual Gift Ch. 08'

by PTWrites

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
PTWritesPTWritesabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for reading! If you’d like to support my work or get access to new chapters weeks or months before they go public, including future chapters of this story, consider subscribing to my Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/PTWrites

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As I understand it, the continuation is already ready and waiting for publication, so the proposals do not make sense. (how far has the story progressed?) But this chapter stimulates my own fantasy.

Revenge options:

Jack forbids Abby to come and orders her to spend her free time watching porn and masturbating. In this state, he himself will begin to beg Jack to apply a collar to her. And he will refuse saying that he is not interested. And if Abby really wants it, she needs to come up with a punishment for herself that will interest Jack.

Give Abby a set of T-shirts with different depraved inscriptions (it is forbidden to check the inscriptions beforehand). She has to put on a new T-shirt every day and make sure that the writing on that T-shirt is true.

I also had the idea of temporarily handing over control to Ava. I came up with it like this: First, Jack orders Abby to obey Ava, then he orders Ava to use the collar on him and start dominating them both. Each day, Ava must roll two D6 dice, if the rolled result is less than 12 minus the number of days Ava dominates, then she must return control to Jack by telling him to live normally; if the result is greater, Ava must continue increasing the intensity of her dominance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPTWrites@PTWrites
Writer of kinky stories, support me on Patreon for more stories and early access to new chapters for existing stories, as well as brand new stories! https://www.patreon.com/PTWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES