An Unusual Gift Ch. 09

Story Info
Jack gets his revenge on Abby.
5k words
4.81
19.1k
26

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers

Jack thrust deep into Ava, slamming his cock as hard and fast as he could into her needy cunt. She moaned loudly beneath him, only able to grip onto the bedsheets as she came hard. He felt her pussy contracting around his cock and couldn't hold back any longer. With a groan, he flooded her pussy with his sticky load. Ava moaned loudly and collapsed onto the bed.

"Well, that's one way to get a morning workout," she smiled happily up at Jack.

"More fun than going jogging," Jack agreed.

"So, decided on how you'll get revenge on Abby?" Ava asked. Jack just grinned and nodded at her.

He'd spent the morning wondering what he wanted to do with Abby. She had tricked him while he was wearing the collar, giving him a command to make him put it on any time she asked. Except it had backfired when she had commanded him to act like himself right before taking the collar off. Her command had faded and Jack had decided to get her back.

His solution was simple. First he'd get her to wear the collar, that would be the hardest part. Next he was going to have Ava do to Abby what Abby had made Ava do to him. After that, he had plans to make sure Abby would never try and trick him again.

It was early evening by the time Abby had arrived. Jack had spent the day at college, while Ava had cleaned the house. Abby arrived and found Jack sitting a the kitchen table, seemingly waiting for her.

"I have a deal for you," he began.

"What's that?" Abby asked, concerned by the look on his face.

"You put on the collar," Jack smiled, holding it out for her. Abby instantly shook her head.

"No way. You're going to do something crazy to me to get me back," she replied.

"Nothing crazy, but yes, I do want payback."

"So why on earth would I put the collar on?"

"Because you want me to wear it don't you?"

"Well yeah, but you're never going to let me put it on you again," Abby countered.

"What if I would? If you wear it and let me put safeguards on you so you can't trick me again, I'll let you put it on me," Jack offered. Abby thought about it for a moment.

"What else would you do?"

"Whatever I like," Jack replied simply. Abby just rolled her eyes and thought about it for a few minutes while they made small talk.

"Fine, you can put it on me," she said eventually. Jack just grinned and stood up. He walked over holding out the collar. Abby grabbed her hair and pulled it back out of the way as he closed the collar around her neck.

"Now what master?" Abby asked, her voice and demeanor changing instantly. Jack's cock swelled as he saw the submissive look in her eye. Jack ran through a couple of commands, making sure that Abby would never try to trick him while he was wearing the collar. He made sure she couldn't do anything that would mean she could control him while he wasn't wearing the collar. Finally, as his actual revenge, he stole her own command, making it so she'd put the collar on any time he asked her to before telling her that she wouldn't remember any of the commands he just gave her.

"Now, without overriding any of the commands I just gave you, behave like your normal self," he told her, making sure to cover his bases.

"So, what are you going to do? Command me to never abuse the collar again?"

"No, nothing like that," Jack grinned. Abby looked at him then looked at the clock.

"You fucker, you already gave me some commands I can't remember didn't you!"

"Yep. I'm actually surprised you realised though."

"I thought you would do something like that, so I looked at the clock at the moment you put the collar on me. That was seven minutes ago, but I remember it being just now."

"You know, sometimes you're smarter than I think you are," Jack teased.

"Oh so funny. So, what did you command me?"

"Nothing big, just made sure you couldn't fuck with me again," Jack admitted.

"Fair. Alright, onto the fun, what do you want me to do?" Abby asked. Despite the fact she sounded bored, she was already wet with excitement, she just didn't want Jack to know.

"Go upstairs and follow Ava's commands as if they were my own, but mine override any she gives you," Jack told her. Abby nodded and turned, walking out of the room and Jack listened to her footsteps as she went up the stairs. He grinned to himself, this was going to be a fun evening. He poured himself a cup of coffee and went and watched TV.

It was around twenty minutes later he heard the first moans from upstairs. Draining the last of his coffee, he went upstairs to see what was going on. He found the two women in Ava's bedroom. Abby was laid on her stomach on Ava's back, her hands bound behind her back and her mouth gagged. Ava had her knee on Abby's back, one hand tugging Abby's hair while the other slammed a dildo in and out of her pussy.

"Having fun?" Jack asked, leaning against the door frame.

"Yes Master, thank you for giving me Abby to play with!" Ava grinned, pushing the dildo deeper into Abby's pussy to show what she meant.

"Enjoying yourself Abby?" He asked. Abby just looked at him and nodded vigorously.

"I'll make sure she has lots of fun," Ava grinned.

"Good. Although Abby, you can't cum until I tell you to," Jack told her. Abby's eyes went wide and Ava giggled.

"Oooo this'll be really fun!"

"I'll give you two an hour alone, enjoy yourself," Jack replied, turning and leaving the room. He desperately wanted to join in, but he wanted Abby desperate for him by the time he joined in. He heard her moan loudly as he went to his room.

He was just shutting off his computer an hour later, he'd resorted to wearing his headphones and playing music so he couldn't hear Abby's moans and be tempted to go inside, his bedroom door opened. Abby marched in and kissed him deeply, stradling him on his computer chair and unbuckling his pants. He kissed her back and saw Ava approaching down the hallway. He watched as she walked, her body clad in black latex and her large strap on dildo swinging side to side.

His concentration was brought back to Abby as she tugged down his pants enough to free his cock. As soon as it sprang free, she grabbed it and instantly impaled herself on it, moaning into mouth as she sank down its length.

"She really wants to cum," Ava commented, standing over the pair with a grin as she watched Abby start to ride Jack hard and fast.

"I can tell," Jack chuckled.

"Please let me," Abby whined as she slammed herself onto his cock over and over.

"Not yet," Jack smiled at her and she groaned in frustration.

"Pleeeeeeease!"

"Remember what you did to me? From now on, whenever it's being played with, your ass is as sensitive as your pussy. Ava, fuck her ass while she rides me," Jack grinned. Abby looked at him with disdain in her eyes, but she didn't slow down fucking him. Ava moved behind Abby and positioned herself, sliding the strap on dildo into Abby's ass. Abby moaned at the double penetration, made even more intense from how sensitive her ass now was.

Ava began to thrust, timing her movements so she was fucking Abby each time Abby slammed down on Jack's cock. Abby was moaning loudly, her pleasure caught right on the edge, but never quite enough to push her into the mind blowing orgasm she so desperately wanted. It didn't help when Jack reached up and began squeezing her breasts, tugging gently on her nipples.

"Ava, you can feel everything you strap on feels as if it was a real cock," Jack told her and Ava instantly moaned as she bottomed out inside Abby.

"Thank you Master," she groaned. Jack hadn't told her to start calling him Master, but he was enjoying it. Abby continued to bounce on his lap as Ava slammed into her ass. The two women were both moaning loudly, but it was Ava that stopped moving, burying to the hilt inside Abby as she made short, quick thrusts. Jack watched as she experienced her male orgasm once again, the bliss that rolled across her face, but he could tell she was still disappointed she hadn't felt the real thing.

Still, it seemed Ava didn't dwell on it long as she began to fuck Abby again. Abby buried her head into Jack's shoulder, moaning please over and over again as she continued to ride him. He wondered why she didn't just stop if it was getting so bad for her.

"She can't stop until you cum," Ava told him as if reading his mind.

"Ah, poor Abby, do you want to cum?" Jack asked, lifting her head so he could see her face. She looked at him hopefully and shook her head desperately.

"How about this? Ava, when I cum you will feel everything I feel and Abby, you will cum with all the pleasure you've been holding back so far flooding over you at once," Jack told them. Ava simply grinned while Abby picked up the pace of her bouncing. She was like a woman possessed and Jack could tell she was using every trick she could think of to get him to cum.

She bounced and ground her hips at the same time, massaging every inch of his cock. He could feel her using the muscles of her pussy to clamp down on him, increasing him pleasure. She leaned in and gently nibbled on his earlobe, moaning into his ear. Jack was impressed at how skilled she was as it didn't take long before he felt his orgasm approaching. He debated pushing her off and prolonging her torture, but decided she had been denied her orgasm for long enough.

He lay back and let her continue working his cock until it twitched inside her. Ava moaned out as his orgasm started, she once again slammed herself deep inside Abby, who in turned slammed down hard on Jacks cock and stayed there as her orgasm finally crested. Abby's eyes rolled up in her head and her eyelids fluttered as her body fought to stay conscious through the assault of pleasure. Every nerve ending in her body lit up like she had been struck by lightening. Her body tensed, every muscle contracting tightly, pulling her into a ball on Jack's lap.

Her legs were the first to move, shaking and shuddering like wave travelling up her body. Her hips, then her waist and stomach and then her shoulders all started shaking in order. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she collapsed forward onto Jack. As quickly as it started, her body settled, twitching occasionally in aftershocks of pleasure.

While that was happening, Ava had been desperately trying to keep her legs underneath her. The sensation of feeling Jack's orgasm, of finally feeling what it felt like to have cum firing from her cock, was almost too much. She leaned on the armrests, holding herself upright. Her strap on slipped from inside Abby, resting on Jack's knee, but neither of the women noticed.

Jack watched the two women slowly recover from their respective orgasms. For him, it had been fun and enjoyable, but nothing special, but for them he could tell it had been something incredible. Abby looked up at him with heavy eyelids, a goofy grin on her face. She kissed Jack gently, before looking him in the eye.

"I love you," she smiled, before tears starting running down her cheeks. She buried her head into his shoulder and cried, overwhelmed with joy.

"I love you too," Jack replied back, kissing the side of her hair.

"Does anyone love me?" Ava asked, giggling to herself as she completely ruined the moment the two were having. They both looked at her and smiled.

"We both do," they said in unison. It was Ava's turn to well up with tears. She hadn't been expecting that. She leaned over and joined the hug, shuffling onto the seat next to Jack. The three of them sat there for a while, just holding each other until Abby finally began to move.

"I have to pee!" She announced with a grin, hopping off Jack and going to the bathroom, her legs unsteady underneath her.

"Did you mean that?" Ava asked, looking at Jack.

"That I love you? Yes. I've always had a crush on you, but the last couple of days has made me realise just how much I care about you and Abby and I never want to lose either of you," Jack told her honestly. She smiled at him before kissing him forcefully.

"I feel the same way," Ava smiled as she unzipped her outfit between her legs. She pushed the strap of the harness to one side, revealing her wet pink pussy. Straddling Jack, she grabbed his cock and stroked it gently, feeling it harden in her hand. Once satisfied it was hard enough, she slowly sank down onto it, sliding it into her tight wet tunnel.

Jack grabbed her ass, running his hands over the tight latex as she began to ride him slowly and gently. So far he'd only seen Ava being dominating and forceful during sex, but this was much more sensual and loving. She rode his cock, grinding her hips to work his whole length as she looked him in the eyes. Jack only looked away as he noticed Abby returning.

"Stroke her strap on," he ordered her. Abby walked over and kneeled beside them. She grabbed Ava's strap on and began stroking it, causing her to moan. She had forgotten that she could feel everything it felt as if it was a real cock and the sensation of Jack's cock being buried inside her, while Abby stroked her fake cock, was incredible.

Ava's sensual movements soon became much more frantic as the pleasure started to build rapidly. Jack continued to roam his hands over her latex clad body, enjoying the tight rubbey material and how it clung to her skin. He let her control the pace of their fucking, content in watching her bounce on his cock in pleasure. He could feel her tight lips gripping his cock with each movement, the tight, slick wetness of her tunnel as he entered her over and over, the way the walls of her cunt squeezed and stroked the head of his cock with each thrust. He was more than content to let her take the lead and just enjoy the sensations.

Ava on the other hand could barely focus on the feelings inside her, they mixed with the powerful sensations coming from her cock, causing a well of pleasure to build inside her. Her mind could only focus on that pleasure, increasing it and letting it flow across every inch of her body. She felt like a balloon that was being overinflated, at any moment she was going to explode.

Jack's chair creaked and rattled as Ava rode him hard and fast, she was moaning loudly. Abba was doing her best to keep stroking her fake cock in time with her bouncing on Jack's real cock. She saw Ava's movements starting to jerk and knew she was right on the edge.

"Can I cum?" She asked, looking down at Jack pleadingly, moaning loudly as soon as she finished the sentence.

"Yes," Jack replied simply, enjoying having her ask him. It was all Ava needed to hear as she slammed down onto his cock, burying him deep inside herself as her body overloaded with pleasure. She trembled in his grip, her voice caught in her throat as pleasure overwhelmed her. Her legs shook and her entire body froze momentarily before she cried out and threw her head back. Jack simply sat there, enjoying feeling her pussy squeezing down on his cock, massaging it gently as Ava came.

Slowly her orgasm faded and she flopped against Jack, breathing hard. Jack lifted her up, off his cock and pulled her forward so she was sitting high on his hips.

"Suck my cock and finish me off," he told Abby. She quickly shuffled round to infront of him and took his cock in her mouth. She suck and licked with vigour, cleaning it of Ava's juices. Jack groaned, he was already close from Ava's amazing fucking and it didn't take long before he was blowing his load into Abby's mouth. She continued to work his head as he came, alternating between licking and swallowing until he could produce no more. She gently licked him clean before sitting back.

Ava had recovered enough to stand and climbed off Jack. She joined Abby on the floor, kneeling in front of Jack. Abby noticed and quickly moved to kneel as well without being commanded. She was quite enjoying being subservient even without needing to be told to enjoy it.

"Now for the next part of your punishment," Jack smiled at Abby. She glared at him, a surprised look on her face.

"I thought we were even! You stopped me cumming for an hour while Ava tortured me with pleasure!" Abby complained as she stood up, her thoughts of subservience gone in an instance.

"Not even close. Remember how you took me out to the mall and a bar while making me super horny? Well, now it's your turn."

"No!"

"Yep! Ava, by any chance do you have a remote controlled vibrator?"

"I have one better, how about a vibrating pair of dildo panties?" Ava suggested with a grin.

"You don't! Oh of course you do," Abby whined, knowing where this was going.

"Go and get them," Jack ordered. Ava left the room and returned a couple of minutes later with a pair of latex panties that had two dildos attached to the inside.

"Two!? But your command is still there, my ass is so sensitive!" Abby complained. Jack ignored her and told her to put them on. She groaned as she followed his command and stepped into the panties. She pulled them up and Ava helped position each dildo, one sliding into her pussy and the other into her ass, as she pulled the panties up.

"Now, you're going to go and get dressed and then you're going to go shopping. We need groceries. You cannot remove the panties or turn them off until you return home."

Abby started complaining as she walked out of the room. The command to get dressed overriding her desire to stay and argue with Jack. As she got dressed, Jack went downstairs and waited by the door. He grinned as Abby came down the stairs.

"I had an idea while I was waiting to make it even more fun. Each time you pick up an item in the store, you'll get more and more aroused," Jack told her.

"I hate you," Abby complained, despite the fact she was extremely turned on by what was happening. Unknown to Jack, Ava had given her the command that find anything Jack told her to do a massive turn on.

"Here's your list and here's your phone," Ava said, appearing from the kitchen.

"Thanks, but why did you have my phone?" Abby asked.

"I was pairing it with the panties, now Jack can control them with his phone."

"Oh great..."

Jack pulled out his phone and found the app Ava had just downloaded. It told him it was paired and he pressed the on button, causing Abby to jump slightly next to him.

"I take it they're working then?" He asked.

"Yep..." Abby replied, biting her lip.

"Then go shopping!"

Abby walked round Jack and opened the door. She took a deep breath before stepping out and closing it behind her. The toys were buzzing away inside her gently, apparently only a low power, but it was enough to send tingles of pleasure through her body. As she walked, the toys moved, increasing the pleasure she felt from them. By the time she reached the shop she was very flushed in the cheeks and panting lightly.

She walked into the shop and checked her list while getting a cart. She squeaked quietly as she picked up the first item, not expecting the surge of arousal that washed over her and causing a few people to look at her oddly. The panties continued to buzz away gently between her legs, while not enough to cause her any problems, they were definitely powerful enough to keep her arousal high as she began looking for the next item.

By the time she had picked up half a dozen items she was panting heavily. She was right on the edge of orgasm and having to bite her lip painfully to try and resist the pleasure. She was doing well, until suddenly the vibrators leaped up in strength. She pleasure was instantly overwhelming and Abby gasped loudly as she leaned over the handles of her cart and had a powerful orgasm. She gripped the cart firmly and clenched her jaw, her body shivering in pleasure as her orgasm rolled over her.

A woman looked at her in disgust and moved away quickly, but Abby didn't even notice. She just took a few moments to calm her breathing and settle herself again before she continued shopping. Despite just having an orgasm, her arousal stayed high, as did the power of the vibrators and it only took her picking up another two items before she came again. Her legs shook this time and if she hadn't had the cart to support her, she'd have collapsed to the ground. She was just glad she'd managed to stay quiet this time. To her relief, the vibrators lowered their power.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers
12