An Unusual Gift Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had almost finished collecting everything by the time she had her third orgasm and she was sure she was going to get kicked out after she moaned loudly in a clearly sexual manner. She had been extremely careful while picking up each item, bracing herself for the wave of arousal and managing to keep the pleasure in check, but that had all fallen apart suddenly when the vibrators had shot up to full power at the exactly moment she had lift the item from the shelf.

Not only had she moaned loudly, but she had slammed the jar back down on the shelf as she quickly gripped it with one hand and the cart with another. Luckily the jar hadn't broken, but it had made a loud enough band to turn a few heads, causing people to stare right at her as she came hard. She just moaned and gripped tightly as her body trembled and she sucked in a ragged breath. Slowly she came down from the pleasure and got her shaking legs back underneath her. She grabbed the jar from the shelf and left the aisle as fast as she possibly could and headed to the checkout.

It was only as she pushed the cart up to the conveyor she realised her issue. She had to picked up each item from the cart and put it on the conveyor. Cursing under her breath, she tried to moved everything as fast as she could, ignoring the building sensation inside her core. She was half way through unloading the cart when she realised there was no way she was going to be able to do this without cumming. Instead of trying to ignore the pleasure, she instead focused on it, letting it wash over her, focusing on the sensations of the vibrators inside her.

Her plan worked as she reached another orgasm, but this time she was much more prepared and ready for it. The only outward sign of what she was feeling was her knuckles going white on the handle of the cart and the sharp breath in she took as she closed her eyes. She left the orgasm wash over her gently and quietly, waiting until it began to subside before opening her eyes again. The checkout clerk had finished the customer in front of her and neither of them seemed to have noticed what had happened.

She finished unloading the cart as the clerk scanned her items and she repacked them into the card. She found a work around, instead of picking the items up, she simply pushed them off the checkout back into the cart, which didn't seem to trigger the command. She grinned at herself for being so clever, but quickly squeaked in surprise as the vibrators once again ramped up to full power. She gripped the till and the checkout clerk asked if she was alright.

"I'm- I'm fine," she gasped as pleasure tore through her. It was as if Jack knew she had found a work around and was punishing her for it. She tried to ignore the vibrators, but after so many orgasms she was too sensitive and couldn't resist the pleasure they forced upon her. The clerk was staring at her concerned as she came, moaning completely involuntarily as her legs shook underneath her. The clerk just stared at her with wide eyes as they realised what was happening.

Abby's cheeks burned bright red as she came down from the pleasure. The clerk refused to meet her eyes as she quickly used her card to pay and ran away without even waiting for a receipt. She headed straight for the door, using the cart for support to walk. As she passed through the doors she yelled in surprise as Ava suddenly appeared next to her like magic.

"What the fuck!?" Abby yelled. Even yelling, her brething was still heavy and panting.

"What's up?" Ava asked.

"Where did you come from? One second you're not there and the next you appear out of thin air," Abby told her, mindlessly pressing her thighs together as the toys still buzzed away.

"I was always here, you just couldn't see me. Turns out if you're commanded not to see someone, you won't. Jack told you not to see me and to not remember the command before you left," Ava explained.

"Holy shit... So you followed me?"

"Yep and recorded the whole thing while streaming it to Jack," Ava grinned.

"So that's how he knew! Sneaky bastard! Well, at least I've got you to help carry this back home," Abby smiled.

The two women walked back home, having to take a break a couple of times as Abby had an orgasm. Jack had left the vibrators on full power and she could barely walk by the time she reached the front door. As she stepped through the door, the vibrators shut off and she sighed in relief. Her whole body ached and was tired and her pussy was sore from the constant stimulation.

"Go have a shower, I'll put this away," Ava told her. Abby thanked her and went upstairs to the bathroom. She undressed and slowly removed the dildo panties, gasping as the dual toys slipped free from her. She stepped into the hot shower and washed, the warm water relaxing her and helping her recover.

As she was washing, she heard the door open and close. She waited a moment before Jack stepped into view. He was naked, his cock rock hard and she stepped to one side as he joined her in the shower.

"Suck it," was all Jack had to say and Abby dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth. She stroked the base with her hand while using her lips and tongue on the swollen head. Jack groaned, he'd be extremely pent up watching Abby shopping. As she took him deeper into her mouth, that was all it took for him to grunt and start emptying his load into her mouth. She let him fill her mouth, her cheeks puffing out slightly at the volume of liquid filling her mouth. As his cock finally stopped twitching, she pulled back and showed Jack her mouthful of his sticky, white cum before swallowing it and showing her empty mouth.

They took turns washing each other, now they'd both relaxed it was a much more intimate and gentle moment before they switched the water off. They each grabbed a towel and dried off when Jack noticed Abby looking at him.

"What?" He asked.

"I really love you," she replied with a smile.

"I love you too," Jack replied.

"I don't know how I never saw it before. Maybe it's this things influence," she said, tapping the collar on her neck, "but I dunno. It just feels right that we love each other, you know?"

"I know the feeling. I always had a crush on you, Ava as well, but since we started using the collar, it feels like we were meant to be together," Jack agreed.

"When did we get so sappy?" Abby asked, pulling a face.

"You're right. Bark like a dog for fifteen seconds," Jack told her and Abby glared at him, but at the same time she started barking, doing her best impression of a dog barking. Jack burst out laughing, unable to contain himself as Abby stood there naked, holding her towel, glaring at him angrily, all while barking like a dog. He could see she was counting seconds in her head.

"BARK! I'm going to fucking kill you," she laughed as the time finally expired. Jack was laughing so hard his stomach hurt and he wiped away a tear as he tried to contain himself.

"That was amazing. I wish I had recorded that!"

"Don't you fucking dare! I'd rather go shopping wearing those panties again than you have a video of that!"

They finished drying off and left the bathroom to find their noses assaulted by an amazing smell. They followed the scent down into the kitchen to find Ava cooking. Jack looked in the oven to see a chicken roasting on a platter of vegetables and his stomach rumbled.

12