An Unusual Gift Ch. 14

Story Info
Jack uses the collar to duplicate himself.
4.5k words
4.63
12.7k
15

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers

Jack woke up the next morning to the sensation of someone sucking his cock. He looked down to see Alice between his legs, her large breasts dangling from her chest and sway slightly as she leaned forward and bobbed up on down with his cock in her mouth. He groaned at the sight and feeling, his cock rock hard in her mouth. She looked up and saw him looking at her. Keeping eye contact, she took him as deep into her mouth as she could.

Without the collar, the command to not gag had faded and she choked as his cock hit the back of her throat. She didn't stop though, her eyes watering as she continued to bob up and down on his cock, the head hitting her throat each time. Jack groaned in pleasure; this was a great way to wake up.

It was a marked difference from how he had woken up with Alice last time the collar had come off. She'd been cold and dismissive of him and left as quickly as she could, but this time even without the collar, she was willingly sucking his cock to wake him up. He groaned as he felt his orgasm approaching.

Alice backed off and kept just the head of his cock in her mouth. She worked it with her tongue and lips, massaging the swollen and sensitive flesh. Jack grunted and bucked his hips as he flooded her mouth with his seed. Rope after rope fired into her mouth, which she happily let fill her cheeks. Once his orgasm subsided, still looking at him, she released his cock and opened her mouth, showing it full of his sticky white fluid. She closed her mouth and swallowed before opening it again and sticking her tongue out to show it was now empty.

"Good morning to you too," Jack said through a yawn.

"Just a way for me to say thank you. Not just for last night, but for changing how I feel. Even now the collar is gone, I don't feel how I used to. I feel relaxed, confident even. So, thank you," Alice smiled.

"You're welcome, Miss Jameson," Jack replied, remembering her preference of using her surname when she wasn't collared.

"When we're in private, call me Alice," she smiled at him.

Ava and Alice woke up to the sound of their voices and the group made their way downstairs for some breakfast, no-one bothering to get dressed. Min was in the kitchen cleaning and didn't bat an eye lid at the four naked people as they walked in. She quickly vacated the room to get on with her duties in the rest of the house.

As they were eating, John walked past the kitchen and Ava grabbed Jack. She dragged him to the safe and asked him to get the collar. Jack wasn't sure why, but did as she asked. She then dragged him to John and told him to put the collar on him.

"Can I ask why?" Jack asked, as John closed the collar around his neck.

"I'll explain later, just for now, tell him to follow my commands as if they were yours," Ava replied. Jack did as she asked and she grinned before taking John's hand and leading him upstairs. Jack returned to the kitchen to finish his breakfast feeling confused, but intrigued by what Ava was up to. She wouldn't have asked him to use the collar unless she had a plan and she couldn't do anything to betray Jack so he trusted her with whatever she was planning.

"I should go," Alice said as she finished her food.

"You might want to get dressed first," Abby giggled, looking at Alice's large tits. Alice looked down at herself and smiled.

"You know, the idea of teaching naked doesn't even bother me now. I mean, I wouldn't do it obviously, but I'm not scared of being judged if I did," she mused. She walked over to Jack and placed both hands on his cheeks, pulling him in and kissing him deeply. Her tongue invaded his mouth, she tasted like syrup from her pancakes.

"What was that for?" He asked as she finally broke away.

"That was so hot..." Abby muttered.

"Just one last thank you before I go, I can already tell how much your command has changed how I feel and how much of a difference that'll make in my life. If you ever want another night like this, don't hesitate to call me!" She grinned. Jack was surprised by how big a different her leaving this time was compared to last time she had left after being collared.

"Well, I don't think I have to call, you have no choice about wearing the collar remember. Sure you aren't regretting agreeing to that now the collar is off?" Jack asked.

"Not at all," Alice smiled before turning and heading upstairs to get her clothes. Jack watched her curvy ass sway as she walked. The head of the plug peeking out between her cheeks before she disappeared around the doorway.

"Fuck she's so sexy," Abby groaned, jealous of the professors' curves. In her own body, she had decent sized tits and a round ass, but she was still jealous just how perfect Alice's looked to her.

"Maybe you could spend a few days looking like her instead of Ava, if you wanted?" Jack offered. Abby thought about it for a moment, looking down at her current body.

"Maybe, I'm quite into this whole twin thing at the moment though. Although I will need to change back at some point, I have some things I need to do as the real me. Plus, my mother wants to come visit for a weekend soon," Abby groaned.

Jack knew of her relationship with her mother. It was strained to say the least. As a child, Abby had been a real daddy's girl. She'd loved her father and had been devastated when he died. She'd never really connected with her mother the same way she had with her father and Abby's mother seemed a bit resentful of that fact. It had resulted in a rather bitter relationship and Abby's mother favouring Abby's sister over Abby. Even when she had got her place in college, her mother hadn't even congratulated her, just commented on how her sister was in a better college.

"She wants to visit? Why?"

"Because she wants to come and judge me and my life of course, why else?"

"I bet you can't wait."

"Yeah, a weekend of being told how much better than me my sister is and how disappointed my father would be with me," Abby complained. That was what really upset Abby the most and made her dislike her mother. She would use any opportunity she could to try and sully Abby's memories of her father or make her feel like she'd be a disappointment to him if he were still alive.

"Or a weekend of her doing whatever you tell her to do," Jack replied simply with a sly smile. Abby looked at him, her eyes wide as she realised what he had just said.

"You're a fucking genius, I knew there was a reason I loved you," she smiled, leaning over and kissing him almost as passionately as Alice had a moment earlier. They sat and talk for an hour or so about the different ways they could use the collar on Abby's mother, until Ava interrupted them by coming back in with Min walking behind her wearing the collar.

"Why did you collar Min?" Jack asked and Ava grinned.

"I didn't."

"Ok, so why is Min wearing the collar?" Jack tried again.

"She isn't," Ava replied. Jack just rolled his eyes at her, but Abby suddenly sat upright.

"That's John!?" She gasped. Jack whipped his head round to look at Min. John looked exactly like her; Jack couldn't tell the difference.

"I prefer him like this," Abby giggled and Ava smiled widely.

"And what happens when someone comes over that needs to speak to John?" Jack asked.

"Then we use the collar to turn him back?" Ava replied as if it was the simplest thing in the world. Which actually, now Jack thought about it, it was if he had the collar.

"Fine, I'm not going to complain about having another attractive woman around the house," Jack replied cheerfully.

"Well, she's not all woman. Two things. First, while she looks like this, she refers to herself as Samantha, don't you Samantha?"

"Yes Miss," Samantha replied.

"Second, Samantha move your hands," Ava ordered. Samantha had been standing with her hands clasped together in front of her, covering her crotch. As she moved them, she revealed her cock dangling from the front of her maid's uniform, tightly constricted in a chastity cage.

"That looks uncomfortable, especially as isn't John supposed to get aroused every time he follows one of Jack's orders?" Abby commented.

"Well, about that. Samantha still has that command, except I added another that they could no longer get erect. In fact, they can't get any pleasure from their cock while this cage is on. They can only orgasm like a woman," Ava smiled.

"You mean by being fucked?" Abby asked.

"Exactly. At first, I thought it was a bit harsh, then I remembered all the things John had done, the people he had abused and people, even children, that had died because of his greed, then I stopped feeling bad," Ava explained, her tone suddenly extremely somber.

"Well then, looks like we have a new maid. Samantha, take the collar off and come with me," Jack ordered. Samantha removed the collar and handed it to Jack, following him out of the room. He took her to Min and instructed them both that Samantha now worked for Min, helping to clean the house. Samantha's cheeks flushed as Jack gave her orders and she happily accepted her new role.

Jack left them to get on with their work and returned downstairs. Ava and Abby were still in the kitchen, giggling over something.

"What's so funny?" Jack asked.

"We were just talking about the pranks we could pull with me looking like Ava."

"The possibilities are endless," Ava added.

"Yeah well, Ava, put this on," Jack smiled, holding out the collar. She took it from him and strapped it around her neck without question.

"What now, Master?" She asked.

"Now, we're going to turn you into me," Jack grinned.

He spent the next ten minutes going through various body parts. Changing her whole body at once was still more than the collar could do. But splitting it up into changing her whole head or torso at once worked fine. In no time at all, Jack was looking at a perfect replica of himself, except wearing Ava's standard latex outfit, which looked unusual.

"This is weird," Ava commented, stretching and twisting to see her body.

"Yeah, well get used to it. I need you to attend me college orientation for me tonight."

"What? I mean, of course I will, but why?" Ava asked, surprised. She hadn't expected to be leaving the house looking like Jack.

"Because I don't want to. It's just showing a bunch of prospective students around campus. I got roped into it a couple of months ago and never got out of it. So instead, you're going to go. You went to that college, you know where everything is," Jack explained.

"I've not been there for a few years," Ava pointed out.

"It's not like the buildings have moved," Abby chimed in.

"True," Ava conceded.

"First though, let's get you changed. I don't want to get a reputation for walking around campus in ill-fitting latex," Jack laughed as he looked at his duplicate. He stared at Ava for a moment, seeing himself like this was odd. It was the same as looking in the mirror, except everything was in reverse from what he was used to seeing.

He took Ava upstairs and she followed obediently, although she seemed to walk a little slower than usual, but soon caught up. Jack rifled through his drawers to find some clothes for Ava as she undressed. He took a jacket from his wardrobe and turned to find Ava standing there naked, holding her cock.

"Holy shit, I really have a dick!" She laughed as she wiggled it in her hand.

"You do indeed," Jack replied, amused seeing a copy of himself stood then flailing his dick around. They weren't in any rush and he figured it must be a big change to suddenly experience having a dick, so he let Ava have her fun. Inevitably, after playing with it, he saw her cock growing hard.

"I have a boner!" Ava yelped, seemingly surprised.

"Well yeah, if you play with it, that's what happens!"

"What do I do now?" Ava asked.

"Stroke it," Jack replied, sitting down on his bed as he watched Ava begin to stroke her cock.

"Oh wow, it feels just like the strap on did," Ava commented. Jack was actually interested to hear that, as it confirmed that the collar could make someone feel something identical to the real thing, even if they had never experienced it before. He sat there and watched as Ava experimented with different ways to stroke her new cock, seeing what felt best and moaning as she did so. Suddenly she stopped and looked at Jack.

"What?" He asked, unsure of the look on her face. She hesitated for a moment before replying.

"Could you give me a blowjob? I really want to know how it feels!" Ava said quickly, looking shy, which was a strange thing for Jack to see considering she looked like him. He was caught off guard by her request. Like most guys, he'd wondered at one point what it'd be like being able to suck his own dick, but this wasn't quite how he had imagined it happening. He'd never thought about sucking someone else's dick, never had any interest, but as he looked at Ava, he decided he'd do it. He loved her and wanted her to be happy, which meant experiencing something new.

He kneeled down in front of Ava and she squealed happily, which again was a strange noise for Jack to be hearing coming from himself. He looked at her cock, hard and throbbing in front of him. It was an exact duplicate of his own, but from here it looked far larger than it did between his legs. Tentatively, he reached up and grabbed it, stroking it gently and causing Ava to gasp.

After a moment, Jack moved his head forward, taking the tip into his mouth and licking it with his tongue. It tasted slightly salty and Ava moaned as his tongue made contact with her sensitive gland. Jack pulled back and looked up at her, he had an idea.

"Your cum will taste like bubble gum," he ordered. Ava just nodded at him and he assumed the command had worked. He had no idea if it was possible for the collar to make that happen, but Ava hadn't rejected the idea like the wearer usually would when ordered to do something that was impossible. Jack realised there was only one way to find out. He took the head of her cock into his mouth again and began swirling his tongue around it.

Ava groaned, her cock feeling incredible in Jack's mouth. She subconsciously thrust her hips slowly back and forth. Jack stayed still, allowing her to thrust slowly into his mouth as he tried to replicate all the things he enjoyed being done to him when he got a blowjob. He tried to take more of her into his mouth. To his surprise, he was quite enjoying sucking her cock. He hadn't expected to, but something about it was fun and kind of arousing. He felt his own cock hardening in his pants.

"Oh fuck!" Ava suddenly groaned. Jack barely had time to react as he felt her cock twitch in his mouth before emptying its sticky load onto his tongue. He was pleased to find it did in fact taste like bubble-gum and he happily swallowed it down, as she continued to pump rope after rope into his mouth.

"I'm sorry!" Ava cried out as her orgasm faded. Jack looked up at her and laughed.

"What for?" He asked.

"It's just, I hate when a guy cums in my mouth without warning me!"

"Oh right, yeah, don't worry about it," Jack replied. Ava instantly stopped caring as the collar took effect. Jack stood up and Ava looked down, noticing the tent in his pants.

"Want me to take care of that?" She asked. Jack looked down and before he could reply, Ava was on her knees, pulling his pants down. She freed his cock and instantly sunk her mouth down onto it. Jack groaned as he felt her tongue lapping at his sensitive flesh. Ava was much more skilled at this than he was and it felt incredible.

It didn't even occur to him until she looked up at him that it was his own body sucking his cock. It was strange to say the least, but he soon forgot as Ava took him deeper into her mouth. It didn't take her long to bring him to orgasm, her ability far surpassing Jack's and he flooded her mouth with his seed. She swallowed it quickly before smiling up at him.

"Shame that doesn't taste like bubble-gum," she teased.

"Sorry, that's only you," Jack shot back.

"It's a good job I love the taste as it is then, isn't it?" Ava replied, smacking her lips.

"Let's just get you dressed," Jack laughed, picking up the clothes he had chosen and throwing them to Ava. They returned downstairs and Jack ran Ava through everything she had to do. Luckily, the other students who had been picked to lead the tours were people Jack didn't really know, so there was no risk of Ava running into anyone that knew him well and would be able to tell she wasn't him.

Jack returned to his room and lay down on his bed. He intended to just have a quick nap, but ended up sleeping for far longer. He woke four hours later and got up to get a drink. As he walked through the house, he heard moaning coming from down the hallway. He found the source of the noise in John's room, or rather, Samantha.

Opening the door, he saw Samantha bouncing up and down, completely naked atop Ava. She looked at him and grinned as Samantha ignored Jack's entry and continued to ride Ava hard and fast.

"Hi Jack," Ava groaned.

"Ava, what are you doing?" Jack asked. Although the answer was fairly clear.

"I came back and you were asleep. I was really horny, so I went to find Abby, but she's gone out. So, instead I found Samantha. I really wanted to know what sex as a guy felt like for real, so here we are," Ava replied. Just as she did, Samantha cried out and slammed down onto Ava's cock. Samantha shuddered and shook as her orgasm ripped through her. Her cock swelled against its cage before explosively emptying its load between Ava's legs. Jack watched as it pumped rope after rope onto the bed, despite neither of them touching her cock at all.

Once she regained control of her limbs, Samantha began riding again. Ava groaned as Jack just watched in amusement. Of all the things he had seen so far thanks to the collar, this was definitely the most unusual. A copy of himself, having sex with a copy of the house maid, except she still had her cock, but it was locked in chastity. It was definitely the most surreal experience so far.

Ava began to moan loudly and Samantha picked up her pace. Jack watched her breasts and cock bounce in unison as she slammed down onto Ava's rock-hard cock over and over again. A few moments later, Ava cried out and grabbed Samantha's hips, gripping tightly as she filled the young maid's insides with her load.

Once her orgasm was done, she pushed Samantha off her who flopped to the side and laid there, panting hard with a satisfied smile on her face. Ava climbed off the bed and picked up her clothes.

"Shower time," she announced as she walked out of the room.

"Don't you want me to change you back?" Jack asked.

"Not yet, I'm enjoying being you."

"Enjoying having a cock you mean?"

"Exactly. They're so much fun!"

"Alright, then take the collar off, we can change you back tomorrow if you want," Jack told her. Ava snapped the collar open and handed it back to him.

Jack left her to shower and went downstairs to the kitchen. He'd slept through dinner and his stomach was rumbling. As he was eating, he heard the front door open and close and footsteps going upstairs. He presumed Abby had returned from wherever she had been.

He finished his dinner and went back upstairs. He wanted to play video games, something he had done regularly before the collar, but had found little time for since. He opened the door to his bedroom to find Abby and Ava on his bed. Abby was on her back, her legs spread with Ava between them, pounding into Abby's cunt with glee.

Abby had her eyes shut and was clearly enjoying the fucking Ava was giving her as she moaned loudly. Jack was surprised to find the pair here, but not surprised by their activity. He closed the door and Abby opened her eyes at the noise, suddenly looking extremely surprised to see Jack stood there.

"Huh? What?" She yelped, looking between Jack and Ava as Ava temporarily stopped her thrusting.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers
12